Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Afolabi Imoukhuede To Address N-power Non-graduate 2016 Applicants Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Afolabi Imoukhuede To Address N-power Non-graduate 2016 Applicants Today (566 Views)

This Is A Response From Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede To The Communique Of Volunteers / N-power Non-graduate Physical Verification To Commence Monday / 2017 ECOWAS Massive Job Recruitment For Graduate And Non-graduate Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afolabi Imoukhuede To Address N-power Non-graduate 2016 Applicants Today by denis2: 6:14am On Jul 18, 2017
Afolabi Imoukhuede, SSA to the President on Job Creation will hold a Facebook Live Chat today to address some of your Frequently Asked Questions.

Question 1

Non-Graduate 2016 Applicants

Let me start by speaking first with the Non-graduate program. In 2016, the application process opened June last year, June 12, 2016 which ran through August 31st 2016 and we had applications for both the graduate program and the non-graduate program.

So I know a lot of you who applied for various components under the non-graduate program, you’ve been asking the questions:

“Has the Federal Government forgotten us? You’ve not said anything about us, when are you going to deploy us?” We’ve seen a lot, we’ve heard you, we’ve heard your questions and this evening I’ll try to provide a few answers.

We will start deploying you from the month of August by the grace of God, the plan is really to deploy you in batches, so we’ll start by deploying some of you, especially those of you who applied to N-Power Build, we’ll start deploying you from the month of August in batches, and then obviously we’ll also, soon enough, also come to those of you who applied to the hardware, software and creative.

So my message to you this evening is stay tuned to this channel, and we’ll give you more details, and we will also contact you, we have your details, we’ll contact you as we deploy you in batches but we will give more information in the next few weeks regarding that.
#NPowerNG

SOURCE: http://www.topgist.com.ng/n-power-non-graduate-2016-recruitment-list-of-applicants/

Re: Afolabi Imoukhuede To Address N-power Non-graduate 2016 Applicants Today by bewla(m): 6:40am On Jul 18, 2017
no time

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I'm Confused / Meadow Hall Group (MHG) Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / We Are Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.