Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Is MMM Going Down Again? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is MMM Going Down Again? (13670 Views)

Is MMM Still Paying? / "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis / The Poison That Is MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by SOLASA: 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
martolux:
a word is enough for the wise!
Thank you my brother.
They are all FOOLS, I don't know why Nigerians will never learn, this was the way they crucified sgtponzihater when he was trying to help ghwx participants, now that all their money is gone they are silent.
Time will truly tell, as for me I lost a lot on ghwx and I also lost on mmm, it only made me wiser. Let's watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by mercylicious234: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
post=58595551:
Guys, truthfully. I'm worried.

What's happening? Pledged on Saturday 15th July, and I just checked my page only to discover that I've been matched today to pay all pledged amount.

Did u pledge much money? Ppl with big money are matched faster.
Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by adax007: 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
SOLASA:

Thank you my brother.
They are all FOOLS, I don't know why Nigerians will never learn, this was the way they crucified sgtponzihater when he was trying to help ghwx participants, now that all their money is gone they are silent.
Time will truly tell, as for me I lost a lot on ghwx and I also lost on mmm, it only made me wiser. Let's watch and see.
U lost a lot cos u were very greedy and foolish!!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by nello111: 12:52am On Jul 19, 2017
jd1986:
Yes, is MMM going down again?

1. No more waiting period, they match you asap to PH with the speed of light.

2. They won't be paying full 10% of your old 2016 Marvo (check your po)

3. Participants are defaulting payments, some are fulfilling while some are fleeing like a Usain Bolt.

4. MMM will crash again before November.

That's my little observation.
permit me to describe you in 1 sentence. You are a lying god forsaken whoring cunt. Take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:06am On Jul 19, 2017
Innovate and shun Ponzi schemes.
Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
Innovate and shun Ponzi schemes.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

You are back again from the dead to masturbate over sour news? Eya this place is not for you, no sour news for your consumption. I knew u would get tired of that your boring life, Nairaland is the only avenue for you to be useful, lol.

Welcome back

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2017
fifty:

You are back again from the dead to masturbate over sour news? Eya this place is not for you, no sour news for your consumption. I knew u would get tired of that your boring life, Nairaland is the only avenue for you to be useful, lol.

Welcome back

God bless you bro. After breaking the message of the crash of GHWWx you were among those who bashed me, you sang with so much assurance of how GHWWx would never crash and was built to last. I kept off the whole picture watching from afar, sadly it's down and millions have been lost. It's a sad story and I hope we could pick a lesson or two from it and move one.

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by datkoded(m): 10:22am On Jul 19, 2017
post=58595551:

What's happening? Pledged on Saturday 15th July, and I just checked my page only to discover that I've been matched today to pay all pledged amount.
abeg who dem match make him go pay. Maybe Na u even suppose pay me sef cos Na dis morning I GH fresh one. Since last week my phone bin bumping on alertz cool
Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by deewhydoski(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2017
post=58595551:

Wat are u worried about....I pledge on 16th of July and I was matched yesterday to pay 50k...I paid everything this morning..guy mmm is for real...

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by nello111: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2017
post=58595551:

u need 2 things an active guider and a watsapp or telegram group. Simple

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by bigcycs: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
I hate fools ..I hate people who just run to create sensational threads just for attention sake .this is a malicious thread and whoever the op is ..he is a fool .
This fool never bothered to make research ,it's fashionable to create any thread anti mmm and this idiot does his own .

The early matching is clearly to check cancellation of pH to profit from the change in new money rule ..today I pH 1m after someone paid me 500k ,why people ,illiterates do things like this I don't understand ,mmm experienced difficulties last year and has resumed and people are able to recover their frozen 2016 mavros and yet idiots like this must create a naira land thread .

Nigeria is really a peculiar place ,there is hardship everywhere and we find a scheme we can survive with and some fools think it's a good idea to spread false rumours about it .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
bigcycs:
I hate fools ..I hate people who just run to create sensational threads just for attention sake .this is a malicious thread and whoever the op is ..he is a fool .
This fool never bothered to make research ,it's fashionable to create any thread anti mmm and this idiot does his own .

The early matching is clearly to check cancellation of pH to profit from the change in new money rule ..today I pH 1m after someone paid me 500k ,why people ,illiterates do things like this I don't understand ,mmm experienced difficulties last year and has resumed and people are able to recover their frozen 2016 mavros and yet idiots like this must create a naira land thread .

Nigeria is really a peculiar place ,there is hardship everywhere and we find a scheme we can survive with and some fools think it's a good idea to spread false rumours about it .

Really disappointed with my fellow country men
Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Xlpacks:
Really disappointed with my fellow country men
Its in Nigeria you see people rejoicing and creating threads when a ponzi site develops issue.
Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by andymola(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
look at the pictures below. MMM select their matchings. some ph were matched at one week and some are above one week without been matched.

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by andymola(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
ph of 11th not completely matched

1 Like

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Weezybaby: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
bigcycs:

Ayam not understanding this new money rule, can you please explain.. is it better than the previous straight off 10percent of PH amounts?
Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by ikbnice(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Any link to MMM whatsapp group?
Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by naijarazzi: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
deewhydoski:

Wat are u worried about....I pledge on 16th of July and I was matched yesterday to pay 50k...I paid everything this morning..guy mmm is for real...
thanks guys. I have paid. Long live mmm

5 Likes

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Winner4Life: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Many promising punzi schemes failed. ....which is next?
Man! I've lost millions on punzi despite warnings from SgtPunziHater and Yards. I even used abusive language on these contributors on Nairaland. My apologies to them for my insensitivity. But, ladies and gentlemen, these prophecies came to pass. Where is my money today? Lost. The punzi schemers did quick matching and vanished into thin air!
Please be guided. Invest only what you can afford to lose. The one in question now is not infallible. It may fail one day like others...please use spare money; stop being greedy. Don't use borrowed money and don't use money in your care...you may lose it all! Some would gain, many will lose.
I pray for its continuity though so that people would not gnash their teeth like I am doing now.

1 Like

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by geraldidewele: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
You need to have cash b4 phing... it is better that way ok.
post=58595551:

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Viking007(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
deewhydoski:

Same here, pledged 50k on the 15th, got matched for 2,000 yesterday & 8000 today...paid. If only people pledge with their spare money, all these unnecessary threads wont come up. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by deewhydoski(m): 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=Viking007 post=58626698]Same here, pledged 50k on the 15th, got matched for 2,000 yesterday & 8000 today...paid. If only people pledge with their spare money, all these unnecessary threads wont come up. undecided[/
Nice one
Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
I GH 347k On 18th July and by 19th July... It was fully paid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by danz06: 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hmmmm...Honestly the OP has a point.

I applied to GH on tuesday and also PH on tuesday.

All of a sudden my GH was deleted and on thursday my PH was paired, Just two days after..haba.

which spare money I wanna use to pay them.

Wrote to Livechat, they said I should write to support, I wrote to Support and informed Livechat

they told me it will take 72 hours..(I have a prove of the chat history)

meanwhile I was paired to pay and my time remaining is 27hours.

I cant put all my egg in one basket.

MMM keeps changing policy of recent. Its not normal.

Or is it a bad thing to recommit again?

They are the once causing this panic.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by alezzy13: 9:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
danz06:
Hmmmm...Honestly the OP has a point.

I applied to GH on tuesday and also PH on tuesday.

All of a sudden my GH was deleted and on thursday my PH was paired, Just two days after..haba.

which spare money I wanna use to pay them.

Wrote to Livechat, they said I should write to support, I wrote to Support and informed Livechat

they told me it will take 72 hours..(I have a prove of the chat history)

meanwhile I was paired to pay and my time remaining is 27hours.

I cant put all my egg in one basket.

MMM keeps changing policy of recent. Its not normal.

Or is it a bad thing to recommit again?

They are the once causing this panic.

sorry but really can't see the issue here. why can't you wait till you'e received your GH before making re-commitment? GH is now occurring in record time so you will be fully merged paid within a few days. In fact a colleagues of mine who GH close to 1m last week friday was merged in just a few hours and by today has been fully paid.

and PLS DO NOT PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET!!! BIKO!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by alezzy13: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Winner4Life:
Many promising punzi schemes failed. ....which is next?
Man! I've lost millions on punzi despite warnings from SgtPunziHater and Yards. I even used abusive language on these contributors on Nairaland. My apologies to them for my insensitivity. But, ladies and gentlemen, these prophecies came to pass. Where is my money today? Lost. The punzi schemers did quick matching and vanished into thin air!
Please be guided. Invest only what you can afford to lose. The one in question now is not infallible. It may fail one day like others...please use spare money; stop being greedy. Don't use borrowed money and don't use money in your care...you may lose it all! Some would gain, many will lose.
I pray for its continuity though so that people would not gnash their teeth like I am doing now.

That is the heart of the problem. The scheme makes it clear that one should only use spare money. But I still see peeps putting in hundreds of thousands and even millions. I have a colleague who put in 1.6m, and on the testimony page, there's a lady who PH close to 4m!!. That is a clear sign of greed.

I understand they were debating setting a limit which i strongly believe should be implemented. Personally, and this is strictly personal, anyone putting beyond 100k is tending towards unbridled avarice.

10k, 20k etc is what I expect. I've also noticed it's those with huge sums that usually cause the panic when there's any slight issue. Lets not be greedy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by danz06: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
alezzy13:

sorry but really can't see the issue here. why can't you wait till you'e received your GH before making re-commitment? GH is now occurring in record time so you will be fully merged paid within a few days. In fact a colleagues of mine who GH close to 1m last week friday was merged in just a few hours and by today has been fully paid.

and PLS DO NOT PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET!!! BIKO!!!!!!

Thanks for your reply,

The issue here is,

1. My Gh order was mysteriously removed

2. My new PH order is a sign to recommit, but @MMMNIGERGERIAHELP on twitter on the 18th of february posted that if u havent gotten the cash
at hand, don't PH, but I PHed on the 17th, shoudnt apply to me.

3. Why was my PH matched in less than 48hours.

4. It means if I Pay for my PH, I will be putting all my eggs in one basket!
We were asked to use our spare money, which is what am doing, where would i get extra money to pay the people I was paired with.
5. The customer agent, Uzo, was Rude. Telling me I will be blocked after all my explanations (Have a chat prove with me).

Thanks
Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
danz06:

Thanks for your reply,

The issue here is,

2. My new PH order is a sign to recommit, but @MMMNIGERGERIAHELP on twitter on the 18th of february posted that if u havent gotten the cash

We were asked to use our spare money, which is what am doing, where would i get extra money to pay the people I was paired with.
5. The customer agent, Uzo, was Rude. Telling me I will be blocked after all my explanations (Have a chat prove with me).

Thanks

I will advice u to find a means to pay the new pH, and immediately the last person confirm u, GH straight, u will be matched instantly or within minutes as well , I GH 500k + yesterday around 12 and all has paid today. My 2cents. Assuming uve paid ur order immediately they matched u, I bet it, u will have receive ur full GH payment by now. The more u delay in paying ur pH, the more ur GH lingers although it increases as well which is the good part of the current brouhaha ure facing.

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by alezzy13: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
danz06:

Thanks for your reply,

The issue here is,

Thanks

I see. There obviously an issue. You informed your guider? or perhaps a whatspp group where you can relate with more experienced members. wish you all the best.
Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by danz06: 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
slimany:

I will advice u to find a means to pay the new pH, and immediately the last person confirm u, GH straight, u will be matched instantly or within minutes as well , I GH 500k + yesterday around 12 and all has paid today. My 2cents. Assuming uve paid ur order immediately they matched u, I bet it, u will have receive ur full GH payment by now. The more u delay in paying ur pH, the more ur GH lingers although it increases as well which is the good part of the current brouhaha ure facing.

That means I will be putting all my eggs in one basket sir and using outside my spare money.
Also, You sound like Mr Uzo. You didn't even offer any solution to the reasons i gave rather than to GH.

Sincerely, Am Just be calm, No one knows who I am here, But IF am blocked or lose my money, I will sincerely dedicated 5 days and night to MMM.

I hope it doesnt get to that.

One thing is sure, From all reason have sighted, it ain't my fault, cos this is what weve been doing before.

And Have written to support, Livechat, and even Twitter handle.

#AS for my guilder Mr Ola, Have called him, Not picking or always busy.

# My money can't go twice and I wouldn't use beyond my spare money and I will not put all my eggs in one basket.

#Its PONZI

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Financial Lessons We Can Learn From Warren Buffet / My Prop Firm Strategy Testing Ground. / Covert Your Amazon Gift Card To Naira (pay Directly To Your Account)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.