Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Is MMM Going Down Again? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is MMM Going Down Again? (13689 Views)

Is MMM Still Paying? / "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis / The Poison That Is MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Mmadu111: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2017
SOLASA:

Just because you can afford to loose millions does not mean everyone in Nigeria can afford to loose it, all fingers are not equal, I have lost millions on both MMM and GHWX, am not proud to say it cos I know how it has affected me and my family, most of these so called guiders and people encouraging these schemes do it for greed and other selfish reasons without considering the risks they put people into when it crashes.
I remember when MMM crashed late last year people committed suicide yes I repeat suicide.
MMM is blood money we all know that peoples blood still flows in it. people took loans and the money perished leaving them stranded and devastated. a lot of them have still not recovered from the disaster and are now living far poorer than the way they were living there by enriching the guiders.
Sgtponzihater and co. according to you are only trying to help those in the dark that don't understand the ideology behind this fraudulent scheme which was created by a world know criminal named Mavrodi.
If I had listened to sgtponzihater hater earlier when he was preaching I would not have lost millions both on MMM and GHWX.
Good day.
Ignoramus....You claimed you lost your money in MMM, who has ever lost money in MMM? Perhaps you don't know its working and ideology, so back off. As for GHWW, who sent you? Yow were so blind to be trapped in their lies, GHWW is obviously a copy cat and it's gone, tell me countries where it operates. MMM operates in many countries, well structured and real participants getting their old money quietly. I have completly gotten my old money of 1.4M and I'm still running my 2017 PH/GH routine smoothly. From the observation, you're deeply bittered by your GHWW experience.... Sorry oooooo

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Mmadu111:
Ignoramus....You claimed you lost your money in MMM, who has ever lost money in MMM? Perhaps you don't know its working and ideology, so back off. As for GHWW, who sent you? Yow were so blind to be trapped in their lies, GHWW is obviously a copy cat and it's gone, tell me countries where it operates. MMM operates in many countries, well structured and real participants getting their old money quietly. I have completly gotten my old money of 1.4M and I'm still running my 2017 PH/GH routine smoothly. From the observation, you're deeply bittered by your GHWW experience.... Sorry oooooo

Can't u see his name? SOLASA ABI SAMOSA. He is a soft cheese

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by biztip: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2017
SOLASA:

Just because you can afford to loose millions does not mean everyone in Nigeria can afford to loose it, all fingers are not equal, I have lost millions on both MMM and GHWX, am not proud to say it cos I know how it has affected me and my family, most of these so called guiders and people encouraging these schemes do it for greed and other selfish reasons without considering the risks they put people into when it crashes.
I remember when MMM crashed late last year people committed suicide yes I repeat suicide.
MMM is blood money we all know that peoples blood still flows in it. people took loans and the money perished leaving them stranded and devastated. a lot of them have still not recovered from the disaster and are now living far poorer than the way they were living there by enriching the guiders.
Sgtponzihater and co. according to you are only trying to help those in the dark that don't understand the ideology behind this fraudulent scheme which was created by a world know criminal named Mavrodi.
If I had listened to sgtponzihater hater earlier when he was preaching I would not have lost millions both on MMM and GHWX.
Good day.

my dear, u keep repeating d obvious, we already know DT guiders re greedy and all. but we still want to participate, most people who re in it know already, so why waste ur time saying it. even if they say if u do Mmm u go die, people like me go still do.
u talk of blood money. let me tell u if blood money is easy to get most people will not b poor , so stop telling us what we already know. u re just disgruntled and not doing any charitable work. as I said b4 if u re good on being online, I have a biz u can be making great money from I can give u

9 Likes

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by jd1986(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
post=58595551:
Guys, truthfully. I'm worried.

What's happening? Pledged on Saturday 15th July, and I just checked my page only to discover that I've been matched today to pay all pledged amount.
thanks for this... Once bitten twice shy.
Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
fifty:

TO CHANGE YOUR GUIDER

Kindly log into your PO

- click on My Page
- click on Guider (by your right handside)
- click on select guider
- type this email

saintfifty@gmail.com

in the space provided
- click Save; and
- then click OK

That's all!

But afterwards, chat me up with the phone number on my signature, so that I can add you u in my WhatsApp group. It's very important. Thanks

In sincerity tell us if u didn't participate in GHWW, you were among those bashing my warnings against GHWW, but today u are swallowing your words and calling them names as if u had nothing to do with them. Money is good and u are sure making a fortune as a guider, but remember that I'll gotten wealth will fade away faster than it came, it may remain for years but it's time will come. Those you will leave disgruntled and embittered will outnumber those who will smile at u in the end.

The Russians know the currency and value of a curse, they have recruited guiders, and so many terminogies so Nigerians themselves will share in the curse as they come. There's nothing noble in being a guider, the more people you have under u the more weight you have to carry and the more integrity you loose at the end.

Innovation is key

We must all be rich.

Ponzi Hater

1 Like

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by SOLASA: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
fifty:

Can't u see his name? SOLASA ABI SAMOSA. He is a soft cheese
You are a very big FOOL!!
now I know you are also an idiot and an illiterate do you think by driving away the members you will get your money?
if you drive away the members who will pay you?
you keep abusing people and advising them to leave that shows how stupid you are.
Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by jd1986(m): 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Atk1nson:
"Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat its mistake". Sadly, a lot of participants on this thread seem to have shortterm memory. I understand the position of the "stone cold guiders" and other promoters who will defend it even when it is apparent the system is already experiencing its inevitable demise, because they have little to lose as top earners in the scheme.

My advise to participants is to read older threads on this scheme to better understand what is happening.
May you live long brof, just because I have excess cash doesn't mean I should loose all to MMM.

This their tactics got me trapped last year November 2016 with my huge funds, the rate of matching to PH suddenly increases and it's happening again now... I rather chill and observe.

This is 2017,I need to take precautions.

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Sunnyja: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yards:

They want you to use spare Money and they set the maximum donation to millions?

They want you to use spare money but ghwx complained when participants were phing 5k?
You still don't have sense.
I once asked a consultant this question. What is the maximum PH amount? He said about 3.2m then why am I seeing LOH displaying on my screen of how participants are GH of 9.2M, 4.5M? He said they were PH same day but may be in different orders.
Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

In sincerity tell us if u didn't participate in GHWW, you were among those bashing my warnings against GHWW, but today u are swallowing your words and calling them names as if u had nothing to do with them. Money is good and u are sure making a fortune as a guider, but remember that I'll gotten wealth will fade away faster than it came, it may remain for years but it's time will come. Those you will leave disgruntled and embittered will outnumber those who will smile at u in the end.

The Russians know the currency and value of a curse, they have recruited guiders, and so many terminogies so Nigerians themselves will share in the curse as they come. There's nothing noble in being a guider, the more people you have under u the more weight you have to carry and the more integrity you loose at the end.

Innovation is key

We must all be rich.

Ponzi Hater

I bash you cunnt sucker ccos u cannot mind your business. Olosho pastor. In as much as I don't belong to GHWX, I will not stand and watch cowdung eaters like u attack them. Everyone is aware of the risks, they participate with that in their minds. You were very instrumental in the problems they faced, because u turned their members against each other. You have to live with that till ur demise. ChiefMumu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
SOLASA:

You are a very big FOOL!!
now I know you are also an idiot and an illiterate do you think by driving away the members you will get your money?
if you drive away the members who will pay you?
you keep abusing people and advising them to leave that shows how stupid you are.

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin, I must have hit a big soft nerve. It pained u well SAMOSA. Soft fuuuvvcck. Everyone who comes her talking shit about us is no member. Just like you. Your secret is out, you are not a member of MMM, die in the gutter fool grin grin grin grin grin

It's not by force to participate, those who want to make money are making their money not panicking like chickens. Those who are scared can get out. Making money isn't for everyone. Take that, you broke illiterate fuvvvcckk!!! As for those calling me on phone talking nonsense, you wanna test yourself, set a location and let's find out whose the MAN, I will crack ur cranium.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by SOLASA: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
fifty:

Hahahahaha grin grin grin grin, I must have hit a big nerve. It pained u well SAMOSA. Soft fuuuvvcck. Everyone who comes her talking shit about us is no member. Just like you. Your secret is out, you are not a member of MMM, die in the gutter fool grin grin grin grin grin

It's not by force to participate, those who want to make money are making their money not panicking like chickens. Those who are scared can get out. Making money isn't for everyone. Take that, you broke illiterate fuvvvcckk!!!
You are the most stupid and foolish MMM participant.
why is it that you are the only one fighting everyone telling the truth, it shows how stupid you really are, no one is supporting you cos they all know the truth
to show how foolish you are, you are here fighting everyone and defending MMM, how much are they paying you for it, that shows you are just a drunk low life, and a mad man.
Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
SOLASA:

You are the most stupid and foolish MMM participant.
why is it that you are the only one fighting everyone telling the truth, it shows how stupid you really are, no one is supporting you cos they all know the truth
to show how foolish you are, you are here fighting everyone and defending MMM, how much are they paying you for it, that shows you are just a drunk low life, and a mad man.

They are not supporting me, THEY ARE SUPPORTING YOU. HAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Look how pained he sounds

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Ajewealth123(m): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
slimany:

Go to your WhatsApp group and ask. U can see the op is a scumbag who wanna gain popularity with his misinformation about Mmm. All mmm participant should seize from commenting on these thread henceforth. Ordinary English language, its heard for op to understand.
see pot calling kettle black.
Is it HEARD OR HARD?
DO people still participate in this scam of a thing?

1 Like

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by SOLASA: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ajewealth123:
see pot calling kettle black. Is it HEARD OR HARD? DO people still participate in this scam of a thing?
help me ask them ooo? They are all FOOLS!!!
Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by nexson(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
Whoever that opened this thread is very myopic and stupid! MMM is not by force ni! Must you seek for stupid attention! Ndi ara

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by SOLASA: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
fifty:

They are not supporting me, THEY ARE SUPPORTING YOU. HAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Look how pained he sounds
It's people like you that will advise people to smoke when you know it will kill them, I really pity those your MMM followers, since you call yourself a guider.
A mad man leading people, so sad.
Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by nexson(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
SOLASA:

It's people like you that will advise people to smoke when you know it will kill them, I really pity those your MMM followers, since you call yourself a guider.
you are very stupid! Allow us na .... shey it's our money ni , did I ask you for money Na wa for people o!

3 Likes

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by nexson(m): 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
MMM all the way! It's paying and it will continue to pay!! Go and die!!! Winch! Enemies of progress!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
SOLASA:

Cry more foul, Stupid dumb broke hater grin grin grin, SAMOSA, SOFT NUTS. We are mad but we rich. Suck on that

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by nexson(m): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Solasa! Nwa apI ! The kin thunder wey go fire you still dey do press up for China! Enemy of progress you no wan do yet you wan discourage ppl wey wan do..... where you dey since February MMM started paying people! Infact this guy don vex me ...... egbe igwe kugbu kwaram ngi eve ahu! Nwa apii!!!

4 Likes

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by henrybirthright(m): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Who are these scums crying more than d bereaved? I wonder when u become so caring to watch my financial back.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Yards(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sunnyja:
I once asked a consultant this question. What is the maximum PH amount? He said about 3.2m then why am I seeing LOH displaying on my screen of how participants are GH of 9.2M, 4.5M? He said they were PH same day but may be in different orders.

Accounts like that belongs to foot soldiers,

I.e accounts created for the benefit of the admin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by nobodysmanrob(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
This is a program that pays you directly to your local bank account in Naira and requires only N1,000 to register with an immediate bonus of N500 once your upgrade is confirmed. You earn by referring others N500 for every referral that pays N1000 after registration. You also get paid on activities of your referrals down to the 10th generation. Wow!

This may not make you rich but an extra N5000, N3000, N2000 or even N1000 in your pocket everyday wouldn't hurt. You only need 1 referral to recoup your investment. Besides what have you got to loose? N500? I think your lunch money is worth the risk for some extra cash. Don't you think so? Register now check link in my signature.
Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by richinvestor: 2:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yards:

Accounts like that belongs to foot soldiers,

I.e accounts created for the benefit of the admin
foooooool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by ElDadd: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yards solasa sorry Samosa and co.
If at this stage, you think you're the ponzi savior abi redeemer.
You must be jokers.

I do what I want with my money.
It's my own money. I'm aware of the risks..
It's a scam. Okay.
But it's MY OWN MONEY.
If I like I will share 1000naira notes to every house from Ojuelegba to Shitta. It's my money.

Even if all the ponzi site crashes again, people that will do will still do. So flogging a dead horse is stupid, isn't it?

Ponzi for life!
Come and beat me in my house pained mofos, besides if you need loan, I can help your impoverished lives.

P.S GH requested today & fully paid this morning., more due during the weekend grin

Don't understand who keep giving these adults, sorry kids phone to type rubbish on the internet.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Hadizometer: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
embarassed Abeg make una pity dat SOLASA of a guy, D guy don really really suffer in d hands of ponzi, MMM chop am, GHW chop am, GHWX come back again chop am, When time reach 4 am to enjoy 4 MMM again, pple refuse to pay con begin dey upload fake POP. Haba!!! D guy don really suffer. Na 4 d guy hand I first see say person wan sell GHWX account (250k 4 dat matter), so abeg make una try console d guy!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Yards(m): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
ElDadd:
Yards solasa sorry Samosa and co.
If at this stage, you think you're the ponzi savior abi redeemer.
You must be jokers.

I do what I want with my money.
It's my own money. I'm aware of the risks..
It's a scam. Okay.
But it's MY OWN MONEY.
If I like I will share 1000naira notes to every house from Ojuelegba to Shitta. It's my money.

Even if all the ponzi site crashes again, people that will do will still do. So flogging a dead horse is stupid, isn't it?

Ponzi for life!
Come and beat me in my house pained mofos, besides if you need loan, I can help your impoverished lives.

P.S GH requested today & fully paid this morning., more due during the weekend grin

Don't understand who keep giving these adults, sorry kids phone to type rubbish on the internet.

Since you are not important, I will allow you to be stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by adax007: 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
MMM is d WAY!, d TRUTH!! and d LIFE!!!, No one can achieve 100% maximum investment success except passing thru MMM... I pledge to b with MMM 4 better 4 worse, 4 richer 4 poorer, in sickness and in health, So help me God!!!.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hadizometer:
embarassed Abeg make una pity dat SOLASA of a guy, D guy don really really suffer in d hands of ponzi, MMM chop am, GHW chop am, GHWX come back again chop am, When time reach 4 am to enjoy 4 MMM again, pple refuse to pay con begin dey upload fake POP. Haba!!! D guy don really suffer. Na 4 d guy hand I first see say person wan sell GHWX account (250k 4 dat matter), so abeg make una try console d guy!!

Na that GHW own pain am pass and his other fellow, They are pained like gidigan and venting that frustration on Mmm participants . U guyz should expect more negative thread about Mmm In weeks time. They are pained. the last person don pay me o. ntorrrrrrrrrrrrrr to all MMM haterz.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
adax007:
MMM is d WAY!, d TRUTH!! and d LIFE!!!, No one can achieve 100% maximum investment success except passing thru MMM... I pledge to b with MMM 4 better 4 worse, 4 richer 4 poorer, in sickness and in health, So help me God!!!.

That's tight, but Abeg o, Na Jesus be the way, truth and life o. Biko

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM Going Down Again? by boss1310(m): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Greatgrandson:
This your observation is filled with lies.
You just want to rubbish MMM and create unnecessary panic in the system.I wander what most of you stand to gain from this since the money used is not yours.

I in particular provided help since on Saturday for over six persons and these accounts have not been matched. I also provided help yesterday morning and it has not been matched,so why are you spreading falsehood?

Please leave MMM alone if you don't want to participate, its out of one's volition and not by force.
please what are they saying about people who deposited last year,can they still get their money back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Financial Lessons We Can Learn From Warren Buffet / Covert Your Amazon Gift Card To Naira (pay Directly To Your Account) / Architectural Design Of 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Block Of flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.