Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test (4727 Views)

Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test / Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Graduate Programme / 2019 First Bank Management Associate Program Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by DrFreemason: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2017
I just received a mail for Rand Merchant Bank online test. Did anyone else receive it? Or does anyone know what their test looks like? Please, it is very urgent.
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by unamdi(m): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
DrFreemason:
I just received a mail for Rand Merchant Bank online test. Did anyone else receive it? Or does anyone know what their test looks like? Please, it is very urgent.
Also received a mail bro... Don't know what to do
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by Sholly222: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
Pls bro. How did you apply?

2 Likes

Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by DrFreemason: 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sholly222:
Pls bro. How did you apply?
It was circulated on whatsapp. I just sent my cv to their email.

1 Like

Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by mipemi(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bro...please can you send the mail you forwarded your cv to
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by Sholly222: 7:53am On Jul 20, 2017
Pls bro send me their email. Thanks
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by Ayo12345(m): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Has anybody done this test? kindly update thanks grin
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by DRscience(f): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ayo12345:
Has anybody done this test? kindly update thanks grin
have you?
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by Ayo12345(m): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
DRscience:
have you?
Have not!
Have you?
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by volo112: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ayo12345:

Have not!
Have you?

it is best u use a computer to write the test, dont use fone or tablet
some questions come with time while others do not.
u can be distracted if u use a cafe
if u have a computer, do it at night
it says approx 1hr to write it, but u can spend more than that

1 Like

Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by unamdi(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
Was writing the test, got tired and logged out to go and eat and sleep. This test goes to show that Nigeria doesn't work in our best interest. Imagine a South African company, so lenient and not timing their tests with even chance to logout and think and resume later. God punish those companies that give 2 mins and tell you to answer 50 questions.. and people will tell me they want to see how fast you are. Speed my foot. Come and learn from your fellow company

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by Obinna101: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
unamdi:
Was writing the test, got tired and logged out to go and eat and sleep. This test goes to show that Nigeria doesn't work in our best interest. Imagine a South African company, so lenient and not timing their tests with even chance to logout and think and resume later. God punish those companies that give 2 mins and tell you to answer 50 questions.. and people will tell me they want to see how fast you are. Speed my foot. Come and learn from your fellow company
pls, which mail did u send ur cv to?
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by unamdi(m): 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
Obinna101:
pls, which mail did u send ur cv to?
Someone sent it for me... I just received mail
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by Obinna101: 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
DrFreemason:

It was circulated on whatsapp. I just sent my cv to their email.
pls, which mail did u send it to?
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by tony240: 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
DrFreemason:

Guy pls forward the email address to me reginaldtony1234@gmail.com.

Tanx
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by PrinceFola(m): 12:05am On Jul 21, 2017
DrFreemason:
Please bro, kindly forward the mail address to me: stevenboluwatife25@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by playcharles(m): 2:56am On Jul 21, 2017
Nigeria not included.... embarassed cry
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by Ayo12345(m): 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
playcharles:
Nigeria not included.... embarassed cry
What do you mean by this please?
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
DrFreemason:
pls forward to domehdosky@rocketmail.com
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by Simonchester: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
pls forward the email to me simonymy@yahoo.com Thanks.
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by gdayo: 3:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
also forward to gbengadayo444@gmail.com
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by sucre: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please send the email for rand merchant bank to ndifrekeb145@gmail.com
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by mipemi(m): 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
sucre:
Please send the email for rand merchant bank to ndifrekeb145@gmail.com

Have u gotten the mail?
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by ogayoungboss(m): 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
What kind of wicked generation that some people would be so wicked not to share how they sent their cv only them one get job okay God is watching!!!

1 Like

Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by jaytees: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Please send the email to me, jchuks1990@gmail.com
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by jaytees: 4:56am On Jul 24, 2017
mipemi:

Have u gotten the mail?

Please send to me, jchuks1990@gmail.com
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by sucre: 3:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
mipemi:

Have u gotten the mail?
nope
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by ENOCH123: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
I think the e,ail is rmbn.recruitment@rmb.com.ng

2 Likes

Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by mikeayus(m): 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2019
volo112:

it is best u use a computer to write the test, dont use fone or tablet
some questions come with time while others do not.
u can be distracted if u use a cafe
if u have a computer, do it at night
it says approx 1hr to write it, but u can spend more than that

Please can you tell me what the test is like?? And useful resources to prepare for it. Thanks
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Test by ennyj01(m): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hello, good afternoon
Please I need a bit of assistance concerning the rand merchant Bank psychometric.

I just got a link to take the assessment not quite long. Please those that have done it, can you help with information on what to expect? THANKS

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Phone Number On The CV I Sent To Conoil / I Just Got A Job,thank God.but / N2,500/day - University Student Part-time Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.