Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Just Because Of Love Episode One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Because Of Love Episode One (616 Views)

I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. / Nigeria Girls Fighting Unclad And Showing Off There Butt Just Because Of A Boy / Nigerian Man Wishes Death On Lady Just Because She Didn't Reply His 'I Love You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Because Of Love Episode One by McToslat(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2017
Episode 1
It was a nice,cool and chilly morning as the wind was mildly as the wind was blowing mildly on the inhabitants of the earth and the early morning sun smiling its way down the weather perfect for the students of Nnamdi Azikiwe University(UNIZIK),Awka.
It is a lecture-free day for Ebuka known as Flames,a student of the above mentioned university. His day started well and as he hoped is going to end well. He was seen at his room,cleaning up his room because its opportunity comes once in a while.
Ebuka is the first and only son of his parents,a tall and fair,handsome guy who finds solace in the thing which future holds for him as life seems to be difficult and cruel on him. Flames as he is called by his friends had never been seen sad as he sees smile as an antidote to his problem and people like him for that.

Episode 2
In the campus,he lives with a friend who comes from a well-to -family who can be said to be born with a silver spoon in his mouth like Flames who was a childhood friend of his.Since his days in school,Flames cannot say that this particular girl is his girlfriend though he had many of them as casual friends who helps him do some of d chores he couldn’t do. He decided not to have a girlfriend till his third year in the university I.e 300lvl(for his tender mind lolz…).
On this lecture free day of his,he opted to stay at home and keep his room in order because he was expecting a visitor probably a girl whom he met the previous week and due to his type of person,he wanted to add her to his long list of friends but unknown to him that this would soon develop into a full-fledge r/ship(though he had it in mind ooo…)

Episode 3(flashback)
He was in the lecture room listening with rapt attention to the lecturer when suddenly a question which everybody off-guard,catching them unprepared was thrown to the class which no one dared to answer but as the lecturer who had by then was angry that all the time he spent teaching had been spent in vain was about to leave the class,a damsel stood up and excused herself to answer the question to the amazement of all and sundry(I called a damsel because to call her a beauty is an under-statement because she is more beautiful to beauty itself). “Eh,young woman what’s your problem?”,the lecturer asked.”Sir,I want to give a try to your question”,she answered. She stood up,made a try but actually got the answer correctly to the amazement of all which earn a VIP applaud by all and sundry(i.e if there’s anything like that ooo).
When the lecture time was over,Flames ran into this damsel who marveled the whole class,both the student,the lecture room and the lecturer flanked side by side by guys both those experienced and the inexperienced trying to woo her and at least have her phone no,maybe to tap a little from the source but she knows better than to listen to them,maybe because she had been heart-broken once and fears another.
When Flames saw the guards,guiding her,trying to ___________ her(fill in the blank space),he waited for the guys to leave her,so that he tries his own luck because there’s something special he feel for this girl which he hadn’t felt for anyone else but never know that it would develop to an indescribable thing… How did it work out.
Chill for the next episode.....

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Allegedly Brutalized A Woman For Not Attending His Church(graphic Photos) / Reaction Of A Guy Who Was Tagged As A Guy That Liked Me / This 17year Old Lady Has An Answer For You Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.