Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether (25603 Views)

Javier Zanetti: Taribo West's Prayer Sessions Frustrated Us / Pastor Taribo West Is Holding A Crusade In Lagos This December!! / Tijani Babangida And Daniel Amokachi At Africa Legends Game In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by JamieNaija(m): 10:10am On Jul 18, 2017
Chelsea Fc and Nigerian Footballer, Kenneth Omeruo spent time with Football Legends, Daniel Amokachi, Taribo West.

He had dinner with the legends and wrote the caption: Last week I had the opportunity to have dinner with this Legends.. your advice and encouragements is something I won't forget.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/kenneth-omeruo-pictured-with-football.html

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by madridguy(m): 10:11am On Jul 18, 2017
Anyday I meet Pastor Taribo West I will still tell him sorry for the pains he suffered in Korea/Japan 2002.

Ogun fire Henrik Larsson for what he did that day.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by sunnysunny69(m): 10:11am On Jul 18, 2017
Hope they advice him to make as much savings as possible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by AngelicDamsel(f): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2017
Respect to the football legends

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by pyyxxaro: 10:14am On Jul 18, 2017
Chelsea FC indeeeed undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2017
Amaokachi tell he the story abt ur private jet bck in those days

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by hollamanng(m): 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
K
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by adonbilivit: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Looking good
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by pauldino: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
Respect to the football legends

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by Husty(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
True legends

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by NwaAmaikpe: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
shocked

I don't see any legend there..

Austine 'Jay-Jay' Okocha is not there,
Nwankwo KANU is not there,
Emmanuel Amuneke is not there

Just mediocres who didn't even get into National team based on merit.
Amokachi and Taribo were rebels who frustrated the success of the team.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by cristianisraeli: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
i hope they advised u on how to spend ur money..dont blow it..invest wisely
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
angry
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by Damminglola(f): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Don't tell me that its on how to lavish your money on private jet oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by mikeycharles(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
So we should start frying amala abi
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by Marksule(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nice one though He is no longer with Chelsea.. YNWA UP LIVERPOOL

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by rhonard(m): 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
good to be with legend, but becoming one is better

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by Larryfest(m): 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
Pastor Taribo West and the BULL

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by Alwaysking: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Oya laff small So Because The Doctor Asked You To Change Ur Drinking Habit, U Now Drink Beer With Spoon. You will nor kill me o Shift lemme faint A friend of mine asked me if I'm willing to go to London... See question!! who wants to stay in this Nigeria where 1. Fowls rape themselves 2. Exam questions come out before the proposed examination date 3. Bigger Banana are cheaper while smaller ones are expensive 4. You buy Suya 100 Naira and when you get home,you realise the Aboki sold Onions 70 Naira and meat 30 Naira 5. Garri is more expensive than Noodles.. Try drinking the Garri for 20 Days straight,Falz Glasses will be small size compared to your own 6. You get Pirated Yoruba movie and you get home to see Bruce Lee(Enter the Dragon Part 1) 7. Ghosts in nollywood fear cars when crossing the Road because They don't want to die again If you advice me to stay in Nigeria ehn! Hmmmmmmmn just dnt let me talk!!!!! People are just too wicked Shaa, how can I asked my friend to turn on his hotspot for me and he said he has deleted it. � Plz shift small lemme faint Some Men are not romantic. If you see the way some Men pull off their ladies panties before sex, you will think they are starting a generator When they want to play your video on judgement day and it begins with not for viewer under the age 18 Viewer's discretion advised. . Just kuku start strolling to hell was struggling with my biology practical when one slay queen asked, "please is earthworm a wild animal" Chai!!! Our lecturer has fainted, Courtesy officer has fainted too, we are now fainting according to our matric number, ah just dey wait for my turn... After taking tramadol 600mg... 1 Erujeje, 2 Agbara.. .. Your phone naw rings # Girl : Baby, I can't make it today # Boy : You will never make it in life.. God I cannot laugh # positive vibes # dont leave ur fakers # let them realize you're there...............

19 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by Tenim47(m): 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Prece:
Living In Kuwait-Kuwait Visa Application Form And Requirement http://www.mymobilespecs.com/kuwait-visa-application/
na there GOD dey
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
madridguy:
Anyday I meet Pastor Taribo West I will still tell him sorry for the pains he suffered in Korea/Japan 2002.

Ogun fire Henrik Larsson for what he did that day.
Na the only time in the history of football be that when dem use head dribble person.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by naptu2: 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
People can't recognise Uche Okechukwu anymore.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by shogat(m): 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Which Chelsea
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by jimps(m): 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Next pls
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by awillabo: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't see any legend there..

Austine 'Jay-Jay' Okocha is not there,
Nwankwo KANU is not there,
Emmanuel Amuneke is not there

Hmmm
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by onuaafelix(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
have Chelsea sent him on yet another loan

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by Confor(m): 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Abi make una go get us WORLD CUP chap chap tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by XFive: 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
Uche Okechukwu de gentle giant , I sight you

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by Ilajeboy(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
Alwaysking:
Oya laff small So Because The Doctor Asked You To Change Ur Drinking Habit, U Now Drink Beer With Spoon. You will nor kill me o Shift lemme faint A friend of mine asked me if I'm willing to go to London... See question!! who wants to stay in this Nigeria where 1. Fowls rape themselves 2. Exam questions come out before the proposed examination date 3. Bigger Banana are cheaper while smaller ones are expensive 4. You buy Suya 100 Naira and when you get home,you realise the Aboki sold Onions 70 Naira and meat 30 Naira 5. Garri is more expensive than Noodles.. Try drinking the Garri for 20 Days straight,Falz Glasses will be small size compared to your own 6. You get Pirated Yoruba movie and you get home to see Bruce Lee(Enter the Dragon Part 1) 7. Ghosts in nollywood fear cars when crossing the Road because They don't want to die again If you advice me to stay in Nigeria ehn! Hmmmmmmmn just dnt let me talk!!!!! People are just too wicked Shaa, how can I asked my friend to turn on his hotspot for me and he said he has deleted it. � Plz shift small lemme faint Some Men are not romantic. If you see the way some Men pull off their ladies panties before sex, you will think they are starting a generator When they want to play your video on judgement day and it begins with not for viewer under the age 18 Viewer's discretion advised. . Just kuku start strolling to hell was struggling with my biology practical when one slay queen asked, "please is earthworm a wild animal" Chai!!! Our lecturer has fainted, Courtesy officer has fainted too, we are now fainting according to our matric number, ah just dey wait for my turn... After taking tramadol 600mg... 1 Erujeje, 2 Agbara.. .. Your phone naw rings # Girl : Baby, I can't make it today # Boy : You will never make it in life.. God I cannot laugh # positive vibes # dont leave ur fakers # let them realize you're there...............

Jokes cool... But no punctuation and everything is "sardined"
Re: Kenneth Omeruo, Taribo West And Daniel Amokachi Have DinnerTogether by Ilajeboy(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Alwaysking:

Jokes cool... But no punctuation and everything is "sardined"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus / Frank Lampard Returns As Chelsea Manager / South African Players To Earn R520k (N13m) Each After Defeat By Nigeria At AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.