Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) (12459 Views)

72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) / Supo Bamidele, Businessman Arrested With Human Parts In Osun (Photo) / Libyan Deportee & Mechanic Steal Motorcycles in Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by Heartmender1: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2017
The Osun State Police command has arrested and paraded a 28-year old man, Friday Augustine who allegedly uses his father's guns to steal motorcycles.

Augustine was paraded alongside his accomplice, Ojo Tifase aged 19 and his 60-year old father, Augustine Adepegba.

The Police commissioner, Olafimihan Adeoye while parading the suspects, said the police trailed them after it was reported that some hoodlums numbering seven attacked Omo-Ijesa, Ore-Egba and Ayetoro village and carted away valuable properties.

He said the suspects were later arrested with two unregistered Bajaj motorcycles, single cut to size barrel, damaged local made pistol, four empty cell of AK 47 ammunition and one cutlass.

He added that on further investigation, Augustine revealed that the guns belonged to his father and who was also later arrested. He assured that the suspects would be charged to court at the conclusion of investigation.

While answering questions from Amiloaded correspondent, Augustine said he had only used the guns twice and was actually pushed into stealing by Ojo.

He also denied being the one behind the robbery scene at the mentioned villages.

Augustine's father, Adepegba also denied being involved in his son's stealing job.

Adepegba who claimed to be a farmer, said he saw the guns on his way to the farm two months ago and buried it underground. He added that he didn't know that his son who was there when he buried the guns would go back to take them and use them to rob people.
Source:http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/07/police-nab-man-who-uses-fathers-guns-to.html?m=1

Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by Heartmender1: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2017

Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by DabLord: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2017
They are igbos bearing yoruba name

6 Likes

Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by Jostico: 11:09am On Jul 18, 2017
undecided what are the Yoruba's turning into

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by Lastking147(m): 11:11am On Jul 18, 2017
shocked
Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by Jostico: 11:11am On Jul 18, 2017
DabLord:

I pity your ignorance. at your age

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by DabLord: 11:15am On Jul 18, 2017
Jostico:

I pity your ignorance. at your age
Pity your decendant you know first.You dont know me

4 Likes

Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by Epositive(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2017
DabLord:
Jostico:
undecided what are the Yoruba's turning into

undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by Jostico: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2017
DabLord:
Pity your decendant you know first.You dont know me

fvck that shi.t. your brain Don slack.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by alcmene: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2017
This is a wicked collabo.....

Father and son taking into crime and paraded together ...the mother must be the armorer.

Crime is now a family business for Afonjas.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by ESDKING: 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
May God help skull miners.

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
shocked

Petty thieves..

Of all things to steal with a gun, they chose scrab motorcycles.

No be their mate dey waylay bullion van.
Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by bbbabes(f): 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
Getting worse
See the middle one like the Abooki in my estate that once told me "Madam this your yanch can bomb boko haram" ...I didn't even know what to say...I just left him
Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Shameless cunts angry
But I never see afonjazzy wey dey bear Augustine before sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by muller101(m): 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Their old men will always be among

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by ajalawole(m): 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wait ooooo.............. Friday Augustine sad

... I dont believe it sad those idiot from the yeast want to spoil the state am from sad

3 Likes

Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by Young03(m): 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
ndi ofe n ajo ndu

4 Likes

Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by gseun53(m): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
okay
Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by banme1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
na Dem.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by akpamuomenka: 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by aleeyus(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Igbos indeed
Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by onuaafelix(m): 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
NCAN food is ready o

Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by Getintouch2004(m): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
DabLord:

Matters concerning igbos will soon give you hypertension and eventually kee you.

Continue fooling yourself

5 Likes

Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
sad see that one in red shirt sad sad .
Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by whizzyleejr(m): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Igbos in yoruba colour, igbos why now, when will you stop all this, though i'm against tribalism

1 Like

Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
bbbabes:
Getting worse
See the middle one like the Abooki in my estate that once told me "Madam this your yanch can bomb boko haram" ...I didn't even know what to say...I just left him
But you dey carry that Yash shit Abi?
If you no clean your Yash well and sweat with it, shey your pant dey smell like Calvin Klein duodorant for men?
Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by MadCow1: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
No Comments
Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
Na them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by stormyzino: 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
fantasy premier league is back...
This time around bigger and better. To join our leagues .
CLASSIC LEAGUE
1. 30 BILLION- send "FPL 30 BILLION " TO 09099660690 ON WhatsApp or direct sms
2. OFFICIAL INSIDENAIJ- send "FPL OFFICIAL INSIDENAIJ" TO 09099660690
By then end of the season first on our standings get a Insidenaij shirt #5000 NAIRA.
second position gets insidenaij shirts and #2000
third position gets a insidenaij shirt and a #500 airtime.
HEAD TO HEAD LEAGUE.
There's limited entries for this league. to join simply enter the code.
NOTE: THE FIRST 16 ARE ALLOWED ONLY .
1. OFFICIAL NAIJ H2H- 284069- 158069.
Only the first position gets a #10000 gift
To learn more about fantasy premier league . follow the below link�
https://insidenaij./2017/07/14/fantasy-premeir-league-about/
Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by Chikpat(m): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
DabLord:

Don't be stupid . Find more sense n be more objective and rational....dat way u boom a beta kid

3 Likes

Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by goodvision12(m): 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
bbbabes:
Getting worse
Babe your ass na really bomb
Re: Police Nab Man Who Uses Father's Gun To Steal Motorcycles In Osun (Photo) by buffalowings: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jostico:

fvck that shi.t. your brain Don slack.

Pishure we dem just release today
You Don turn am to meme grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Trucks Burnt, One Person Dead In Accident On Bode Saadu-Jebba Road, Kwara / N50,000 Fine For Public Smoking In Nigeria / NUJ Criticises EFCC Over Invasion Of Norah Okafor's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.