Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Beautiful Ankara And Lace Combination Styles - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Ankara And Lace Combination Styles (2301 Views)

Ankara And Sneakers Is The Latest #style Trend In African #fashion / Nigerian Lace Skirt And Blouse Ankara Styles / Beautiful Ankara Styles For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Ankara And Lace Combination Styles by nigerianboss: 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ankara and lace fabrics are two unique fabric that are everly present in nigeria culture attire, I would have said traditional attire but this fabric have gone beyond mere using it for tradition occasions, one could wear these attires to even english parties, well execpt that dress code is not stulated.

Now back to this to ankara and lace these fabrics are two different materials with vaious designs, colour and pattern and is worn as a separte attire but recently and out of creativity, fashion designers are beginning to merge these two fabrics in different ways, styling them as beutiful as ever. Imagine the combination of an ankara and lace fabric, aren't you curious? I know you are, well you might have happen to see this combination but I can tell you that you haven't see all the styles. We are so creative from this part of the world.

combining Ankara with lace can be quite beautiful if the proper style is selected, you would stand out from the crowd and this outfit can be worn to any events or occasions such as wedding ceremonies, birthday paties, church or islamic events etc.

I have seen the Ankara and lace combination styles on women and it is beautiful, but I'm yet to see on men probably not out yet, I wonder how it would look like on men. In most designs, the Ankara is used as a significant portion of the outfit that is the ankara fabric would take a lager portion while the lace takes a smaller portion of the outfit. Sometimes it is the other way round, the lace would take the better portion than the ankara. Better still in other outfits the top can be an ankara with a lace bottom and vice versa.
Reference: Ankara And Lace Combination Styles

Now you can choose from any ones Which ever you desire, you got yourself something cool.

Re: Beautiful Ankara And Lace Combination Styles by sbm060(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
I admire creativeness alot

(1) (Reply)

Winner: Face Of Apple Cosmetics Contest / What Ladies Wear In The Name Of Fashion.... Sexy Or Trashy? / Can One Wear Pop Socks Or Pantyhose With A Pair Of Peep Toe Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.