Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet (45606 Views)

Should I Marry This Single Mother? / I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by ogtavia(m): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Atlantia:
Lol...this is hilarious.
the disparity between the complexion of your face and that of your hand is like the dollar - naira exchange rate (no pun intended)...sorry are you a burn survivor?..
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by goingape1: 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
I advise ya black women to learn for them white women/foreigners!
see the way them are catching we men and ya won't believe it!
keep ya black female pride away and things will move smoothly
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by dammyllare(m): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
WiredLeggings:
how can anyone with no relationship get married this year when it's halfway into the year already? are you suggesting that the remaining months in the year is enough to know someone and get married? why won't there be so many broken marriages when people like OP are urging women to find someone and get married quickly. mcheeeeew.
Thats not a taboo!!
I actually know of a lady who met her husband within 3months and they are married now blessed with a kid.
In shory,the way they exercise love you would think they had known for years

1 Like

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by madone: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
mrsfavour:
cheesy
winks and smiles fall on u my sister
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by madone: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
mrsfavour:
cheesy
winks and smiles fall on u my dearest
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Dasgoro: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Start promoting and investing in guys to be husband materials, and see how the materials flood the market.

There are too few husband materials.

2 Likes

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
ANNO(Y)IN_TING FALL ON U

HannahHitler:
op post tips for how I can be a billionaire this year please. with that I can buy a husband..

1 Like

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by pocohantas(f): 5:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
connectpoint:

I didn't really read it...Lol
Read and revert...
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
pocohantas:

Read and revert...

This is public...all sorta eyes are ere.. Higha killas... Cocoa Pushers... Yahu Yahu... Public ke..
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by tosyne2much(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
Unfortunately, this advice with not go well with "marriage is not for everybody" crew cheesy

Their ego won't allow them admit that they're single and searching

4 Likes

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
beamtopola:

There is no one with such disease in my lineage and village. But menupause is a physiological event; meaning it will come to pass.b

Enough of this menopause threat, females are now freezing their eggs and fertilizing them,using a serogate so stop feeling so cool, it's just like a married couple using a serogate and doing IVF, any woman can have her own kids now even by 80/90

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Dasgoro: 5:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Forget status quo: start doing things like no there is no box.
Stop boxing yourself single.
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by pocohantas(f): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
connectpoint:

This is public...all sorta eyes are ere.. Higha killas... Cocoa Pushers... Yahu Yahu... Public ke..
You wanna revert in private?
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Dasgoro: 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
No time to waste, if any man not giving you even yellow light for marriage quickly move on.

1 Like

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Damminglola(f): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Me too I'm looking for husband cry cry cry
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Atlantia(f): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
ogtavia:
the disparity between the complexion of your face and that of your hand is like the dollar - naira exchange rate (no pun intended)...sorry are you a burn survivor?..
Lol..
That's the filter at work...and no , I'm not.
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by greatiyk4u(m): 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Benita27:
Nobody would be jailed for that...it usually ends in paying a "Fine". And is it the 10 or 15K at most some of you send that'd make you hire a legal practissioner to get someone sued?. Not to mention the lower denominations. grin

Do you dig gold?
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by AreaFada2: 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Teewhy2:
1) always dress nice and presentable , you never can tell who is interested in you.
2) Don't just view and read comments on nairaland or other social media platforms, make useful contribution and some forming PHD in maturity , go ask our aunties make i no mention names ooo.

To the guys, do you know if you send a lady transportation money for her to visit you and she decides not to come for what so ever reason she deem fit but didn't refund the transportation money and that you can sue her as it is an offence?
You can refer to section 492(1) of the criminal procedure act, then file a case of theft under false pretense and breach of agreement between two parties, which can make her to be jailed for up to 7 months.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4
So love scam comes under Section 492(1).

1 Like

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Dasgoro: 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
Attend smaller church congregations. Everyone knows everyone there, less room for deceit.
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dasgoro:
Attend smaller church congregations. Everyone knows everyone there, less room for deceit.

I agree 100%.... 4 ladies toasted me in a small church..

1 Like

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Atlantia(f): 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
malware:

For a husband cheesy
You're mistaken. cheesy
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
Teewhy2:
1) always dress nice and presentable , you never can tell who is interested in you.
2) Don't just view and read comments on nairaland or other social media platforms, make useful contribution and some forming PHD in maturity , go ask our aunties make i no mention names ooo.

To the guys, do you know if you send a lady transportation money for her to visit you and she decides not to come for what so ever reason she deem fit but didn't refund the transportation money and that you can sue her as it is an offence?
You can refer to section 492(1) of the criminal procedure act, then file a case of theft under false pretense and breach of agreement between two parties, which can make her to be jailed for up to 7 months.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

Your a genius..bro...

Amadioha fall on ya enemies..Excellent..
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

Enough of this menopause threat, females are now freezing their eggs and fertilizing them,using a serogate so stop feeling so cool, it's just like a married couple using a serogate and doing IVF, any woman can have her own kids now even by 80/90

what can i say.... genius but..
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by YesNoMaybe: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
misspineapple:
Nice tips..

Yeah.... I agree. Your tips are nice!
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
WiredLeggings:
how can anyone with no relationship get married this year when it's halfway into the year already? are you suggesting that the remaining months in the year is enough to know someone and get married? why won't there be so many broken marriages when people like OP are urging women to find someone and get married quickly? mcheeeeew.

Take it easy my lady, not so quickly...but to kick start, ignore the timeline and enjoy the post ma
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Do you dig gold?
Gold is cheap, I dig diamond. tongue
StephDamielola:

AND POSTRATE CANCER HAS NO NO AGE LIMITS....

You're wicked... grin
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Jaqenhghar: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
banmee:
What is it with Nigerians and marriage? It's not as if they all have the financial muscle to care for an entire family. Life is not all about marriage na.....

Like a wise man said on this forum. for naija babes marriage is a a poverty alleviation program. For guys its same as owning a property

1 Like

Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by joeace2020(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
vicfuntop:
I met boo here. You know yourself kiss

Only you want to buy a boo with money when you have it and only you have met boo already. Which one?
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Like a wise man said on this forum. for naija babes marriage is a a poverty alleviation program. For guys its same as owning a property

I agree Perception plays a key role in why many people aren't marriage... we need to tame the tiger in our minds
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
joeace2020:

Only you want to buy a boo with money when you have it and only you have met boo already. Which one?

The buying of boo part was funny that's why I mentioned it
Re: Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
YesNoMaybe:

Yeah.... I agree. Your tips are nice!

What tips plz... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / 5 Reasons Women Agree To Be Side Chicks. / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.