Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,094 members, 7,807,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Lai Mohammed Expresses His Disappointment With Celebrities On Twitter. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lai Mohammed Expresses His Disappointment With Celebrities On Twitter. (1616 Views)

2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack / My Country’s Government Is A Joke!!! –wizkid Expresses His Disappointment At APC / Correct List Of The 20 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Expresses His Disappointment With Celebrities On Twitter. by awesomely: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Minister of Information & Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, has expressed his disappointment on the reaction of Nigerians over his statement on overseas production of Nigerian musical video.

Recall that he said yesterday, "If you shoot your musical videos outside Nigeria you will be prosecuted.

Shoot all your videos in Nigeria we have good locations."

This did not go down well with some celebrities like Charlie Boy and Peter Okoye, who condemned the minister.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MohammedLai?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Screenshots of the Minister's twitter account are shown below;

Cc: Seun lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Lai Mohammed Expresses His Disappointment With Celebrities On Twitter. by dacovajnr: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Anybody wey dey use Twitter wey fit help me tell am say"Sir, you're trending simply bcoz you're mad" angry angry
Re: Lai Mohammed Expresses His Disappointment With Celebrities On Twitter. by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nonsense government with misplaced priorities

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Expresses His Disappointment With Celebrities On Twitter. by Teedawg: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
if you dont bring back our president from abroad you'll be prosecuted too..we have perfect locations abi LAUTECH teaching hospital is not a location grin grin ?

No infact its our aeroplane we want #BringbackOurAeroplane grin

Nah today hin start they trend for twitter?

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Expresses His Disappointment With Celebrities On Twitter. by madone: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
This Baba has lost his mind. He still get mind to come talk nonsense again. APC has killed Nigerians for God sack where did they get this old people from. I kill telling people that APC are bunch of losers who has spent all their good and reasonable time devising ways to remove pdp from power . They are the dulls ones that could not pass the test and exam set for them in pdp.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Expresses His Disappointment With Celebrities On Twitter. by kaffy4tope(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Its I'm not 'Am' sir.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Expresses His Disappointment With Celebrities On Twitter. by Hotshawarma(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
He should rather be dissapointed with himself and His boss the vegetable that is at London hospital...

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Expresses His Disappointment With Celebrities On Twitter. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
He should mention the good locations we have aside hotels and niteclubs. This man is digging a grave for apc

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Expresses His Disappointment With Celebrities On Twitter. by Hotshawarma(m): 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
kaffy4tope:
Its I'm not 'Am' sir.
Olodo english teacher trying to correct another person...he simply said "I am dissapointed"which is correct ....assuming he said "am dissapointed "without including the "i" then that is when it is wrong... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Expresses His Disappointment With Celebrities On Twitter. by MiaB(f): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Lai Mohammed Expresses His Disappointment With Celebrities On Twitter. by Teedawg: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
MiaB:
your dp is tempting cheesy
please stop decieving the vasseline crew anyhow please respect yourself grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Expresses His Disappointment With Celebrities On Twitter. by SlyIg(f): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hotshawarma:
Olodo trying to correct another person...he simply said "I am dissapointed"which is correct english....assuming he said "am dissapointed "without including the "i" then that is when it is wrong... undecided

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Expresses His Disappointment With Celebrities On Twitter. by Teedawg: 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hotshawarma:
Olodo trying to correct another person...he simply said "I am dissapointed"which is correct ....assuming he said "am dissapointed "without including the "i" then that is when it is wrong... undecided
i dont even know the difference between you and the Lai mohamed where did you see I am ?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Expresses His Disappointment With Celebrities On Twitter. by MiaB(f): 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hotshawarma:
He should rather be dissapointed with himself and that other vegetable in london
why so brutal grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Expresses His Disappointment With Celebrities On Twitter. by Hotshawarma(m): 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
Teedawg:

i dont even know the difference between you and the Lai mohamed where did you see I am ?
he said "I am dissapointed" and If what you want to argue about is the "so am" let me shock you the grammar is correct....I know you expect him to say "so I am or so I'm"the "so am" in that context is correct too....assuming he used "am" only then he is wrong

Re: Lai Mohammed Expresses His Disappointment With Celebrities On Twitter. by MiaB(f): 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
Teedawg:

please stop decieving the vasseline crew anyhow please respect yourself grin grin
ayam not understanding
Re: Lai Mohammed Expresses His Disappointment With Celebrities On Twitter. by Teedawg: 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hotshawarma:
he said "I am dissapointed" and If what you want to argue about is the "so am" let me shock you the grammar is correct....I know you expect him to say "so I am or so I'm"the "so am" in that context is correct too....assuming he used "am" only then he is wrong
So am in that context is wrong i believe according to how i use my MOV
Re: Lai Mohammed Expresses His Disappointment With Celebrities On Twitter. by danigbo(m): 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Voting APC is a monumental mistake. And this LIA keep adding salt to our injury !
Re: Lai Mohammed Expresses His Disappointment With Celebrities On Twitter. by StarPlayer: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
Shebi time go still come for another campaign. We de wait
Re: Lai Mohammed Expresses His Disappointment With Celebrities On Twitter. by Kachi188(m): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
so OP cannot identify a parody account on twitter.....Ike agugwom....

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello Quietly Leaves Mavin Records / Photo Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi All Smile At Their White Wedding / [mixtape ] Dj Fabulous Street Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.