Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,538 members, 7,801,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

PRESS RELEASE: I Have Come To Stay In Apc,disregard False Speculation- Sen. Uba - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PRESS RELEASE: I Have Come To Stay In Apc,disregard False Speculation- Sen. Uba (306 Views)

Kaduna Gas Explosion: Sen. Uba Sani, Kaduna State Govt react / People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? / Sen. Uba's New Bill Scale First Reading, Debunk Rumour Of 500 Million Naira Brib (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PRESS RELEASE: I Have Come To Stay In Apc,disregard False Speculation- Sen. Uba by omanice: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
A frontline aspirant of All Progressives Congress (APC) and Senator representing Anambra South Senatorial district(APC), Senator Andy Uba today, Tuesday dismissed as false speculations that he is leaving his party, The All Progressive Congress (APC) for the The Peoples Democratic Party( PDP) insisting that the change agenda of the APC promises a better deal to transform and make Nigeria the most desirable country in the world.

In a statement signed by his media office Uba said that his rumoured defection to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) were the antics of his detractors and those afraid of his looming popularity and growing chances of picking the All Progressive Party(APC) ticket.
" The fact that Senator Ahmed Makarfi is Andy Uba's good friend and ally doesn't translate to leaving the APC for PDP. Senator Uba is not a come and go politician, his ideology is constant, good governance is of the essence and that is what he has found in the APC.

The speculation about Sen Uba moving back to the PDP simply because the Markafi faction won its case at the Supreme Court as being speculated is false and should be disregarded.

Let us add the fact that the APC remains the only political party that is positioned to salvage Anambra State from the misery, mismanagement and under-development situations in which she has unfortunately found herself, why then should a star studded aspirant like Sen Uba leave such a platform?" The statement said.

Re: PRESS RELEASE: I Have Come To Stay In Apc,disregard False Speculation- Sen. Uba by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
OK

We have heard!

angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Best Web Development Offer / What The Youths Need To Know Today About Tomorrow. / APC Primaries: Shun Sentiments And Empty Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.