Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children (1139 Views)

Anambra Man Marries Hausa Lady ....where Is Ipob / VP, Yemi Osinbajo Seen Brainstorming With His Face Mask On (photo) / Is Ipob's Biafra 5 SE States Or It Includes The SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by Warship: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Children are like white papers on which anything written on it can't be erased completely

It is therefore necessary that the right message should be passed to them if we do not want to bred a generation of hate filled Palestinians on the African continent

The Revolution started by IPOB will end upther in either of the 2 things below

1) A Restructured Nigeria

2) A Disintegrated Nigeria

It is therefore necessarily IPOB know the type of message they pass to the next generation so that in the end, whether in Nigeria or Biafra, these children will become useful citizens to their Nation of Allegiance

On this note I propose the following which should be conveyed to Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB

1) Telling them about Biafra is not the main thing but equipping them with the knowledge to contribute to the wellbeing, safety and prosperity of their Fatherland or
Nation They Swore Allegiance To

2) IPOB should not only preach about Biafra to these young ones but should empower them with Technological Education to enable them contribute their quota in developing Biafra or Nation They Swore Allegiance To

3) IPOB should empower these young ones with Technological Education which is a basic prerequisite for indigenous industrialization of Biafra or Nation They Swore Allegiance To

4) IPOB should challenge these young ones to develop Modern Technologies and reward them with huge money to start up their own industries so that Biafran land or Nation They Swore Allegiance To, will be filled with more wealthy people

5) IPOB should set up several Technological Education Centres so as to transform these young ones into potential industrialists through Technological Education.

6) Telling them about Biafra is not the main thing but equipping them with the knowledge to contribute to the wellbeing, safety and prosperity of their Fatherland or Nation They Swore Allegiance To

Moderators should take note that this article is not about war since the word Biafra frightens Nigerians but about raising a useful generation that will aid a Restructured Nigeria or a Disintegrated Nigeria

So any moderator who takes down this thread, has done a great disservice to the world and shouldn't complain if we have an Israeli Arab atmosphere in this part of the world.

Peace We Seek

Peace We Want

Peace We Shall Get

Referendum Is Peace and not War.
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by HQuadreal: 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
True talk.
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by Warship: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
HQuadreal:
True talk.

God bless you

Let's convey the message to Kanu that telling these young ones about Biafra is not sufficient enough but transforming them into people who can make positive contributions is the key needed in our dream country
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by conductor001: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
What we're breeding is the next line of great men and women who will be far greater than us.

My children's children will never be Nigeria but God forbid we don't get Biafra in this generation, their appetite for Biafra will be unquenchable, unmatched and unstoppable.

And don't worry about terror. An Igbo man will never blow himself up for all the money in the world. grin

We're not ike the people of Bob risky who sell each other's skulls to appease their tiny, defendless deities.

3 Likes

Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by HQuadreal: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
Warship:

God bless you

Let's convey the message to Kanu that telling these young ones about Biafra is not sufficient enough but transforming them into people who can make positive contributions is the key
Amin.
Ok nice one.
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by Warship: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
conductor001:
What we're breeding is the next line of great men and women who will be far greater than us.

My children's children will never be Nigeria but God forbid we don't get Biafra in this generation, their appetite for Biafra will be unquenchable, unmatched and unstoppable.

And don't worry about terror. An Igbo man will never blow himself up for all the money in the world. grin

We're not ike the people of Bob risky who sell each other's skulls to appease their tiny, defendless deities.

I know that our people can't become suicide bombers but it is good we empower them with the knowledge that will help them not to end up as just passionate countrymen but practical men and women contributing to national development.
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by starkid1996(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
@op i chilled bottle of beer for you

i would also want to advice ipob to utilize october 1 nigeria's independence day
just imagine on that day school children appearing in biafran colour hoisting biafran flag

the kind of message it's going to send to the world

5 Likes

Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by conductor001: 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Warship:

I know that our people can't become suicide bombers but it is good we empower them with the knowledge that will help them not to end up as just passionate countrymen but practical men and women contributing to national development.
The Igbo man mindset can never change. Why don't you think about our parents who saw war, ate lizard, cooked with grass...did they become animals after the war despite all they saw/experienced? No.

So calm your nevers and start fishing for the big catfish your girlfriend will use to cook nsala for you on November 11 (I think). wink
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by myright: 5:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Warship:

God bless you

Let's convey the message to Kanu that telling these young ones about Biafra is not sufficient enough but transforming them into people who can make positive contributions is the key
afonja
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by Warship: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
conductor001:

The Igbo man mindset can never change. Why don't you think about our parents who saw war, ate lizard, cooked with grass...did they become animals after the war despite all they saw/experienced? No.

So calm your nevers and start fishing for the big catfish your girlfriend will use to cook nsala for you on November 11 (I think). wink

You are still not getting the message

Passion without Technological knowledge will produce citizens who can't develop their nation

These interested kids in Biafra should be empowered every Saturday and Sunday with Technological education that can empower them to contribute to national development

By the end of this year, IPOB should be able to ask itself, how many of their kids can produce sophisticated technology that can be of help to IPOB.

Do you understand where I am driving to.
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by Warship: 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
starkid1996:
@op i chilled bottle of beer for you

i would also want to advice ipob to utilize october 1 nigeria's independence day
just imagine on that day school children appearing in biafran colour hoisting biafran flag

the kind of message it's going to send to the world

To add to your point

On October 1st the children should hold a rally asking for UN Referendum while inviting international press agencies to broadcast it live through out the world

This will force the world to ensure that the issue is resolved through a Referendum
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by Warship: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
myright:
afonja

Pls don't come and spoil this thread for us

We are discussing about raising a generation of practical men and women who will contribute to ensuring that Igboland and her neighbors become a prosperous and highly advanced society.
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by myright: 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
Warship:

Pls don't come and spoil this thread for us

We are discussing about raising a generation of practical men and women who will contribute to ensuring that Igboland and her neighbors become a prosperous and highly advanced society.
we will raise that in Biafraland not in the zoo
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Warship:

Passion without Technological knowledge will produce citizens who can't develop their nation

These interested kids in Biafra should be empowered every Saturday and Sunday with Technological education that can empower them to contribute to national development

By the end of this year, IPOB should be able to ask itself, how many of their kids can produce sophisticated technology that can be of help to IPOB.

You are right buh first things first
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by Ngozi123(f): 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Warship:
Children are like white papers on which anything written on it can't be erased completely

It is therefore necessary that the right message should be passed to them if we do not want to bred a generation of hate filled Palestinians on the African continent

It is therefore necessarily IPOB know the type of message they pass to the next generation so that in the end, whether in Nigeria or Biafra, these children will become useful citizens to their Nation of Allegiance

On this note I propose the following which should be conveyed to Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB

1) Telling them about Biafra is not the main thing but equipping them with the knowledge to contribute to the wellbeing, safety and prosperity of their Fatherland or

Are you suggesting that IPOB, a pro-Biafra organisation, should encourage Igbos to be better Nigerians? Why on earth would they do that? Wouldn't being a 'good Nigerian' mean that you fight for Nigerian unity- something that IPOB is actively working against?

2) IPOB should not only preach about Biafra to these young ones but should empower them with Technological Education to enable them contribute their quota in developing Biafra or Nation They Swore Allegiance To

Why do you keep saying "nation they swore allegiance to"? If that nation is not Biafra then why should IPOB care about them?

3) IPOB should empower these young ones with Technological Education which is a basic prerequisite for indigenous industrialization of Biafra or Nation They Swore Allegiance To

Same as above.

4) IPOB should challenge these young ones to develop Modern Technologies and reward them with huge money to start up their own industries so that Biafran land or Nation They Swore Allegiance To, will be filled with more wealthy people

I partially agree with this but all efforts and funding from pro-Independence groups should go primarily towards actualising an independent nation.

5) IPOB should set up several Technological Education Centres so as to transform these young ones into potential industrialists through Technological Education.

Imo, this shouldn't be IPOB's responsibility. I for one would prefer that there are independent Igbo organisations dealing with this sort of thing. This kind of thing is actually more befitting of an organisation like Ohaneze Ndigbo and not a pro-Independence group such as IPOB.

6) Telling them about Biafra is not the main thing but equipping them with the knowledge to contribute to the wellbeing, safety and prosperity of their Fatherland or Nation They Swore Allegiance To

Informing people about Biafra is the main goal of a pro-Biafra nationalist group like IPOB. It's the reason why it was set up and the basis of their ideology. Take away that and they are no different to your run of the mill Igbo cultural group. I can see the insidious intent behind this thread but I'm just hoping that Igbos here won't fall for your bait undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by starkid1996(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Warship:

To add to your point

On October 1st the children should hold a rally asking for UN Referendum while inviting international press agencies to broadcast it live through out the world

This will force the world to ensure that the issue is resolved through a Referendum
it's hightime ipob starts thinking outside the box
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by Warship: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ngozi123:

Are you suggesting that IPOB, a pro-Biafra organisation, should encourage Igbos to be better Nigerians? Why on earth would they do that? Wouldn't being a 'good Nigerian' mean that you fight for Nigerian unity- something that IPOB is actively working against?

Why do you keep saying "nation they swore allegiance to"? If that nation is not Biafra then why should IPOB care about them?

Same as above.

I partially agree with this but all efforts and funding from pro-Independence groups should go primarily towards actualising an independent nation.

Imo, this shouldn't be IPOB's responsibility. I for one would prefer that there are independent Igbo organisations dealing with this sort of thing. This kind of thing is actually more befitting of an organisation like Ohaneze Ndigbo and not a pro-Independence group such as IPOB.

Informing people about Biafra is the main goal of a pro-Biafra nationalist group like IPOB. It's the reason why it was set up and the basis of their ideology. Take away that and they are no different to your run of the mill Igbo cultural group. I can see the insidious intent behind this thread but I'm just hoping that Igbos here won't fall for your bait undecided.

Get me clear

Young IPOB children should be empowered with the Technological knowledge to make them more useful to the struggle

When they acquire this Technological knowledge, they will be able to help build up a prosperous nation

IPOB shouldn't leave this aspect to other Igbo groups that have swore allegiance to Nigeria

Hope you get my point
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by Warship: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
myright:
we will raise that in Biafraland not in the zoo

Goodlyhrt

Start laying the foundation now before we finally get our freedom

We never can say which of the young minds that will develop the technology that will finally bring our struggle to a fruitful end
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by attackgat: 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
Warship:

Technological education goes hand in hand with the enabling enviroment which Nigeria is not.

I think that IPOB is imbibing in these kids something that is more important than technological education. IPOB is teaching their right to self determination and sovereignty.
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by feelgoodInc: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
you guys are a joke, IPOB didn't start this neither will IPOB stop this, parents will always tell their children about the atrocities that was conducted by the Nigeria army plus the killings in pogroms in the north.

The question you should be asking is if Nigeria is brainwashing you by changing the name of bite of Biafra to bite of Bonny, by telling people that there as no Victor no vanquish to hide the fact that after the surrender the killings still continued, by cheating us out of everything. God will visit all of you for all your atrocities, any small thing you start killing Southerners. your judgement has come, from November you'll know how serious they are the blood of my people is crying. everyday you sleep remember that. Nigeria is over, every politician you see is now taking money to run abroad, and you don't know, they cry for restructuring but we need referendum because only referendum can reset the process as we stand right now.

and maybe when we leave you'll find someone else to blame for your problems.
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by Warship: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
attackgat:

Technological education goes hand in hand with the enabling enviroment which Nigeria is not.

I think that IPOB is imbibing in these kids something that is more important than technological education. IPOB is teaching their right to self determination and sovereignty.

Knowing ones right to self determination and sovereignty is not sufficient enough to prepare them to contribute to the development of Biafra

Empowering them with Technological Education while teaching them about Self Determination will enable them to contribute their quota to the development of Biafra
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by Warship: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
feelgoodInc:
you guys are a joke, IPOB didn't start this neither will IPOB stop this, parents will always tell their children about the atrocities that was conducted by the Nigeria army plus the killings in pogroms in the north.

The question you should be asking is if Nigeria is brainwashing you by changing the name of bite of Biafra to bite of Bonny, by telling people that there as no Victor no vanquish to hide the fact that after the surrender the killings still continued, by cheating us out of everything. God will visit all of you for all your atrocities, any small thing you start killing Southerners. your judgement has come, from November you'll know how serious they are the blood of my people is crying. everyday you sleep remember that. Nigeria is over, every politician you see is now taking money to run abroad, and you don't know, they cry for restructuring but we need referendum because only referendum can reset the process as we stand right now.

and maybe when we leave you'll find someone else to blame for your problems.

Off point

Try to read the content before commenting next time

The message is about teaching the young ones beyond Self Determination so that they can effectively contribute to the development of Biafra
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by attackgat: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Warship:

Knowing ones right to self determination and sovereignty is not sufficient enough to prepare them to contribute to the development of Biafra

Empowering them with Technological Education while teaching them about Self Determination will enable them to contribute their quota to the development of Biafra

If Biafra is not achieved, then what is the point of any technological education? It is not the job of IPOB to teach the younger ones technology, IPOB is not a government. It is simply a freedom fighting organisation.

IPOB's job is to get Biafra, what happens after that is up to Biafrans
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by Flashh: 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by feelgoodInc: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2017
Warship:

Off point

Try to read the content before commenting next time

The message is about teaching the young ones beyond Self Determination so that they can effectively contribute to the development of Biafra

are you saying we aren't self determined?
what a joke.....
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by Warship: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2017
attackgat:

If Biafra is not achieved, then what is the point of any technological education? It is not the job of IPOB to teach the younger ones technology, IPOB is not a government. It is simply a freedom fighting organisation.

IPOB's job is to get Biafra, what happens after that is up to Biafrans

Then the knowledge can be put into developing Igboland and raising a large number of industrialists who will be useful in the future.

We must not repeat the mistake we made after the war when we failed to continue our innovations in the civilian products.

If we had done so, we would have raised a large number of industrialists whom would have being beneficial to our struggle today.
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by Warship: 8:53am On Jul 19, 2017
feelgoodInc:

are you saying we aren't self determined? what a joke.....

You seem confused

Have we achieved our right to self determination (Biafra)
We are still in the process of getting it through UN Referendum
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by Ejanla07: 9:43am On Jul 19, 2017
Warship:

Moderators should take note that this article is not about war since the word Biafra frightens Nigerians but about raising a useful generation that will aid a Restructured Nigeria or a Disintegrated Nigeria

So any moderator who takes down this thread, has done a great disservice to the world and shouldn't complain if we have an Israeli Arab atmosphere in this part of the world.

Peace We Seek

Peace We Want

Peace We Shall Get

Referendum Is Peace and not War.

Mr man u re confused. IPOB is not d government of Biafra...

thr job is to free Biafra from d zoo
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by Warship: 9:46am On Jul 19, 2017
Ejanla07:

Mr man u re confused. IPOB is not d government of Biafra...

thr job is to free Biafra from d zoo

You are a political illiterate

Who do you think will form the government of Biafra if not IPOB

So you expect OkoroAwusa or Ohaneze to be the government of Biafra

It is too early to be ignorant.
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by Ejanla07: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2017
Warship:

You are a political illiterate
Who do you think will form the government of Biafra if not IPOB

So you expect OkoroAwusa or Ohaneze to be the government of Biafra

It is too early to be ignorant.

you re an illiterate...
go back read ur post see how foolish it sound
Re: Is IPOB Brainwashing Or Brainstorming Young Children by Warship: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ejanla07:

you re an illiterate...

go back read ur post see how foolish it sound

You are a political illiterate and ignorant for thinking that once IPOB achieves independence, they will sit back and allow unknown persons take over the leadership of Biafra.

Where in history have you seen that happened.?

(1) (Reply)

Rats’ Invasion: Buhari Yet To Use Office Seven Weeks After / Gov. Okorocha Reacts To Atiku’s Defection From APC / If They Can Present Evidence That I Borrowed N56bn, I Will Resign – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.