Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations (44924 Views)

What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried / Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by chyckxx(m): 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
bimchuswhat:

My baby loves it....with milk. ..
I've never seen or heard of it. How is it made?
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by TrollTrap: 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
Back then in sec school Moi-moi and doughnut was the shít mehn cheesy
Beans and spaghetti is weird but it bangs though grin
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Probz(m): 12:01am On Jul 19, 2017
Mypeople2:
Egusi soup and rice,fish from stew mixed with little of ogbono and egusi soup garnished with Eba,beans and custard ( nor be here o) etc
Egusi and rice isn't rare.
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Angelsss(f): 12:02am On Jul 19, 2017
Beans and indomie
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Uniqueness01(f): 12:05am On Jul 19, 2017
Indomie and moin moin smiley
Moin and bread
Coconut and garri
Coconut and bread grin
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by kingPhidel(m): 12:11am On Jul 19, 2017
LTC....
Try Nescafe with akara .. Good comb...
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by iammolise(m): 1:15am On Jul 19, 2017
Ijebu Gari, P nut and biscuit..
Y'all need to try that shi.. It's heavenly.

Mean while, I saw an aboki having Yam, rice and spaghetti today.
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Expsbterror(m): 1:23am On Jul 19, 2017
government77:
Rice and pap

Kunu gedanken na
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Expsbterror(m): 1:25am On Jul 19, 2017
Afam4eva:

Some people actually cut the bread down the middle and pour the indomie inside. Yuck!

Yulk abi? But u dey east meatpie na?
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 19, 2017
holluwai:

Dog meat? No sir
It's delicious and you're missing
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by banmee(m): 1:35am On Jul 19, 2017
Captain1Nigeria:
We beta pass oyinbo 100 times

For your mind. The only thing wey una better pass dem for na backwards thinking hence the Topic.
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:01am On Jul 19, 2017
simplyhonest:
bread and coconut...
and add chilled bottle of coke to this. The feeling is complete.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:04am On Jul 19, 2017
ibkayee:
Milk and garri. Tufia
garri and milk? Best of both worlds.
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by FakeAccount(m): 2:12am On Jul 19, 2017
Akara and Beans.
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Amberon11: 2:55am On Jul 19, 2017
Chop knuckle.
simplyhonest:
bread and coconut...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by gentlechyke(m): 3:21am On Jul 19, 2017
Jobia:
ah. This one issa normal sweet somtin undecided

Not near normal. The texture can choke
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Juniorbuba(m): 3:30am On Jul 19, 2017
Jollof rice and ogbono soup and i mean better ogbono
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by n1ky(f): 3:47am On Jul 19, 2017
Rice and okro soup. Beans and spaghetti.
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Nature130: 4:57am On Jul 19, 2017
gentlechyke:
Na so one enugu corper eat okpa and bread. Ayaf see something
e make sense die!!
if u want end d matter, just eat am with cold coke.
u go dey sleep for lectures after that combo
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by killaskillz: 4:57am On Jul 19, 2017
bread and boiled yam �
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Yahoogirl: 4:59am On Jul 19, 2017
ALAYORMII:

You need to examine ur head if bread and beans is weird to you

And what's has Yoruba got to do with ur point??

Is the combo a tribe food or Nigerian food

Yes, the combo is afonja food .
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Ten06(m): 5:14am On Jul 19, 2017
I like mixing roasted plantain and groundnut, but I was surprised when I saw my seat mate in a commercial vehicle munching fried snail with ripe banana. I was like yeeeeee!
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by 360command: 5:21am On Jul 19, 2017
fried fish with garri soakings
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Sike(m): 6:37am On Jul 19, 2017
Narldon:
Bread and Beans..
THE BEST OF THE BEST.
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by theycallmewale(m): 6:47am On Jul 19, 2017
We condemn our own a lot, now it is the turn of food.
Can we criticise the food combination of the white people?
Learn to appreciate your own

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by heavenlychy: 6:59am On Jul 19, 2017
Raw egg in egusi soup.
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by gentlechyke(m): 6:59am On Jul 19, 2017
Nature130:

e make sense die!!
if u want end d matter, just eat am with cold coke.
u go dey sleep for lectures after that combo

Sleep for lectures... How does it help a student grin
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Divay22(f): 7:32am On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
Well u must confess, your lieing skills is grade A
What's there to lie about?
Abi no be food...it's a weird combination, but I still had it undecided
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by Divay22(f): 7:34am On Jul 19, 2017
abels:
bread and ogbono, God u r possesed
Yeah... With food grin tongue
Go and try it though, part of experience
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:37am On Jul 19, 2017
TOGO BEANS AND BREAD.... YUMMMMYYY=.
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by charlesluthor(m): 7:48am On Jul 19, 2017
misspineapple:
Wow..someones favorite?dis is a first..I only use it as substitute wen i feel lyk taking beans
she prefers rice nd gnut dan meat or beans.. weird girl.
Re: Nigerians And Our Weird Food Combinations by n1ky(f): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2017
Fried egg and vegetables. I love it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See The Onion I Bought #120 Today / My Experience Eating Amala At A Popular Eatery In Ibadan / See The Fish I Bought for ₦‎5,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.