Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Thinking Out Loud! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thinking Out Loud! (7876 Views)

Why Do You Sleep In Church Even With The Loud Speakers? / Thinking Out Loud / Kissing Hanks Ass: A Look At Religious Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by hopefulLandlord: 12:26am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

Ohh ok.

I never knew he edited his contact details, damn! this is the only guy I know that claims never to have sinned in 20 years and never fallen sick nor taken any medicine

I always knew there was something fishy about his holier than thou claims since he won't hesitate to hurl invectives at anyone who dare debates him

I guess MrBlymer and Ubacchi were deceived by his preachings, that's what Oyinbo's call "The Long con" its been his endgame from day one

1 Like

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by dalaman: 12:26am On Jul 25, 2017
ValentineMary:
There is no such thing or you are not aware there is? I should have known u were just trolling when u started repeating qus. Have a nice day.

Ask him to tell you if the morality of the people that lived during the OT is the same as ours today.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by dalaman: 12:30am On Jul 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

He did. I never knew he edited his contact details, damn! this is the only guy I know that claims never to have sinned in 20 years and never fallen sick nor taken any medicine

I always knew there was something fishy about his holier than thou claims since he won't hesitate to hurl invectives at anyone who dare debates him

I guess MrBlymer and Ubacchi were deceived by his preachings, that's what Oyinbo's call "The Long con" its been his endgame from day one

I always knew he was a scammer. He wanted to start a miracle/ healing enterprise here but we athiest never let him be. I especially made sure I always ridicule his miracle claims when ever he brings them up. For that he hated me so much. I ruined his business. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by lepasharon(f): 12:48am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

I always knew he was a scammer. He wanted to start a miracle/ healing enterprise here but we athiest never let him be. I especially made sure I always ridicule his miracle claims when ever he brings them up. For that he hated me so much. I ruined his business. grin

Bwahaha grin

He can't standddddd the atheists! They get under his skin, grin

this explains why he had so many threads on Atheists

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by geoworldedu: 1:49am On Jul 25, 2017
spacetacular:

I was told a pm is linked to my registered email and that is my private email. I wouldn't want unsolicited adverts or requests spamming it. So you can ask for whatever counsel you wish right here and I would be glad to reply you. Are you in the UK?

I am not here to get overly familiar with anyone and emailing people back and forth. Just here to have chats at my leisure.
Otem, it is confirmed. This she(male) is the scammer. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by lepasharon(f): 2:08am On Jul 25, 2017
geoworldedu:
Otem, it is confirmed. This she(male) is the scammer. cheesy

Lol what made you say that
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by felixomor: 2:51am On Jul 25, 2017
ValentineMary:
There is no such thing or you are not aware there is? I should have known u were just trolling when u started repeating qus. Have a nice day.

Cop out.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by felixomor: 2:55am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

How did 4everGod deal with them?

-Is it by lying that he is a half Ukrainian when his pictures showed that he is a full blooded Nigerian?
-Lying that he raised a nameless dead people back to life and also lying that he healed two nameless nairalanders of HIV and another aliment I've forgotten what it was.
-Operating many different accounts. Including one in which he claimed to be a white teenage girl from America. Caught red handed using his two monikers to talk to himself as two different people. grin grin. That one really had me laughing for weeks after he was caught.
-Duping a fellow nairalander of millions of naira and running away only to be caught online viewing the topic and quickly editing any thing that has to do with his contact details here on nairaland.

Is this what you call dealing with? I remember you lying to support him by saying that you know a 10 years old that owns a car. Well done sir. You and your criminal brother in the lord are truly representing.

Oya come and prove your idiotic accusations.
4everGod is back.....

4EVERG0D:
Now I know silence isn't golden anymore and it's imperative that I come out clear now. I've been bashed, accused of theft, all kind of stuffs for no reason. Why? I know it's not more than the work of atheists. I was banned across all my monikers, so I couldn't respond. If anyone thinks I have cheated him or her, let the fellow speak up. And that fool OtemAtum spoiling my name here and there, God will judge you. All atheists are fool as the bible call them. I'm done with y'all.

Cc: Analice107, Felixomor, HopefulLandlord, Kingebukasblog, Hahn, Lepasharon, OtemAtum, Dalaman
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by felixomor: 3:02am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

There is no universal law and there is no universal morality. Morality varies from society to society and place in history. Human beings had to teach themselves morality at all times depending on their cultural and societal norms. Murder is not universally wrong. Many years ago people did not consider killing people from other tribes as a wrong thing. There was a documentary soneonw posted here long ago avout some primitive tribe in Austraila that used to kill and eat thr flesh of their neighboring tribes believe that doing so will make them bwtter hunters.

presently in Florida in the United States of America and here I can kill you with a gun if we are exhaling blows and I fear for my life that you might harm me and go free according to the law. I can not try the same thing in a place like Nigeria or somewhere else.

Watch documentaries about the ancient Mayans and see how brutal they lI've. They killed each other regularly. Killing members of another tribe wasn't wrong to them at all. Even in Nigeria killing of twins wasn't considered a bad thing to some tribes. If morality is universal and didn't evolve all these things wI'll still be in practice.

Slavery at a point in history was not wrong, your God was even giving people injunction on how to sell their daughters into slavery as people's morality evolved they decided to change their ways and abolish slavery. Genocide was encouraged and champoined by your God in the bible. Moses the greatest prophet according to the bible is no different from Hitler, Mia and other evil murderers. We came from people that sacrificed their kids to appease their Gods. Even your God told Abraham tp sacrifice hos son unto him. Stoning disobedient children to death is what your God thought was a just punishment for display disobedience in the bible.

If you try just a few of the laid out laws and morality as stated by your God in the OT when the morality of the people was very primitive a d had not yet evolved today you'll be in prison. To claim that Human morality has not evolved to to lie period. During the OT days they didn't consider women as humans so.much that they didn't count them at all or include them in genealogy.

Just 200 years ago blacks and whites were living as masters and slaves in most parts of the world but today the story is very different. As people come together they try to formulate laws that will accomodate them so that they can live in peace and harmony. Human beings have gone through thousands of years or moral evolution. History is there for all to study and see these things. If your tribe was living anywhere close to Moses and his gang of robbers and raiders, your village would have been invaded and your people killed by a use you were worshipping the wrong God.

You need to live in peace because you want to avoid living in a chaotic societ, that is the purpose of living in peace. Most people want to exist and live and that can be better achieved in a society that is without chaos. If the society is chaotic mosy people will die and not exist. Humans want to wxist and as such will habe tp create a society that will see to it that most of them do exist. What is the universal purpose and meaning of life? You have refused to answer this question but you keep bringing it up always.

Question begging. Very fallacious.

So murder is right?
Please show us how and where?
Besides you clearly dont know the difference between killing for vengeance and murder.
That is why you are using murdering other tribes as example.
Someone like you will call a Judge a murderer for killing a criminal. There is no common sense there.

Please show us how and where murder is right.?
By the way, I hope people see why atheists are considered as dangerous to humanity.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by felixomor: 3:05am On Jul 25, 2017
Robynwelo1:

WTF is this?! embarassed

I dont expect you to know.
Why do you think atheism tries so hard to deny "intelligent design"?

Please go and study.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by dalaman: 4:07am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

So murder is right?
Please show us how and where?
Besides you clearly dont know the difference between killing for vengeance and murder.
That is why you are using murdering other tribes as example.
Someone like you will call a Judge a murderer for killing a criminal. There is no common sense there.

Please show us how and where murder is right.?
By the way, I hope people see why atheists are considered as dangerous to humanity.

When you start by telling lies then you shouldn't expect anyone to take you and your lies seriously. Where did I say murder is right? I said murder isn't universally wrong. I can kill you here in Florida if I fear for.form life and it will not be wrong based on the stand your ground law here. I can't do same in Nigeria even if I fear for my life. So killing other tribes because they worship a different God isn't murder but Judgement abi? Why then are you against Islamic terrorist? What are they doing that is different from what your God and his chosen men did inside the bible? They are carrying out the injunctions of the Judge of all human beings.

Honor killing is not considered a crime in many middle eastern and Asian countries and there are no laws against it. But it is murder. Murder clearly has evolved over time. During biblical times of you beat your slave and he died same day you will be punished but if he died the next day you won't be punished. But that is murder, you can't try it today. That barbaric law for slavery was allegedly given by God according to the bible. Try just a few of the primitive laws of written inside the bible and see how you'll end up in jail today.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by felixomor: 4:11am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

When you start by telling lies then you shouldn't expect anyone to tale you are your lies seriously. Where did I say murder is right? I said murder isn't universally wrong. I can kill you here in Florida if I fear for.form life and it will not be wrong based on the stand your ground law here. I can't do same in Nigeria even if I fear for my life. So killing other tribes because they worship a different God isn't murder but Judgement abi? Why then are you against Islamic terrorist? What are they doing that is different from what your God and his chosen men did inside the bible? They are carrying out the injunctions of the Judge of all human beings.

Honor killing is not considered a crime in many middle eastern and Asian countries and there are no laws against it. But it is murder. Murder clearly has evolved over time. During biblical times of you beat your slave and he died same day you will be punished but if he died the next day you won't be punished. But that is murder, you can't try it today. That barbaric law for slavery was allegedly given by God according to the bible. Try just a few of the primitive laws of written inside the bible and see how you'll end up in jail today.

Its obvious you are not serious
If you kill because you fear for life
Thats self defence. Its not murder

If you dont know the meaning of terms.
Dont enter into discussion on what you dont know.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by dalaman: 4:21am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Its obvious you are not serious
If you kill because you fear for life
Thats self defence. Its not murder

If you dont know the meaning of terms.
Dont enter into discussion on what you dont know.

If you kill because you fear for your life in Nigeria it's murder and you will be convicted. Let me give you an example. George Zimmerman was involved in a physical combat with Travon Martins, when he saw that he was loosing the fight he removed his gun and shot Travon and later claimed that he feared for his life that was why he shot him. He was acquitted and set free. If you try to use a licensed gun to shot a teenager whom you are losing a fight to in Nigeria on the grounds that you feared for your life, your ass will be cooling down in jail. We have no such laws here in Nigeria and the stand your ground laws does not apply in all the 50 states of the USA. If you try it in New York or Los Angeles you'll be prosecuted. Honor killing which is murder isn't a crime in many middle eastern and some Asian countries. They have no laws against it.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by felixomor: 4:23am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

If you kill because you fear for your life in Nigeria it's murder and you will be convicted. Let me give you an example. George Zimmerman was involved in a physical combat with Travon Martins, when he saw that he was loosing the fight he removed his gun and shot Travon and later claimed that he feared for his life that was why he shot him. He was acquitted and set free. If you try to use a licensed gun to shot a teenager whom you are losing a fight to in Nigeria on the grounds that you feared for your life, your ass will be cooling down in jail. We have no such laws here in Nigeria and the stand your ground laws does not apply in all the 50 states of the USA. If you try it in New York or Los Angeles you'll be prosecuted. Honor killing which is murder isn't a crime in many middle eastern and some Asian countries. They have no laws against it.

Please hold it
In nigeria, its man slaughter
Not murder.

Please go and study terms.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by dalaman: 4:30am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Please hold it
In nigeria, its man slaughter
Not murder.

Please go and study terms.

How is it not murder when I remove a gun and shot a person who am losing a fight to here in Nigeria? What about honor killing? There are no laws against it in some middle eastern countries but it is murder.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by felixomor: 4:39am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

How is it not murder when I remove a gun and shot a person who am losing a fight to here in Nigeria? What about honor killing? There are no laws against it in some middle eastern countries but it is murder.

You dont know what is "murder"
And you dont know what is manslaughter.
Next time, learn terms before knowing what to discuss on.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by dalaman: 4:46am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

You dont know what is "murder"
And you dont know what is manslaughter.
Next time, learn terms before knowing what to discuss on.

You've not established that the act it is not murder in Nigeria. You have to establish that first. If I remove a gun and kill you because am losing a physical fight against you in Nigeria I will be charged with murder and not man slaughter in Nigeria.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by felixomor: 4:48am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

You've not established that the act it is not murder in Nigeria. You have to establish that first. If I remove a gun and kill you because am losing a physical fight against you in Nigeria I will be charged with murder and not man slaughter in Nigeria.

Please define manslaughter.?
because its obvious some moments ago, you had no idea what that meant.
Now you have suddenly become a lecturer on it.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by dalaman: 4:52am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Please define manslaughter.?
because its obvious some moments ago, you had no idea what that meant.
Now you have suddenly become a lecturer on it.

Just show me that removing a gun and killing a person I am losing a physical fight to is not murder in Nigeria.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by felixomor: 4:54am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

Just show me that removing a gun and killing a person I am losing a physical fight to is not murder in Nigeria.
It could be gun, knife or whatever
There is nothing special about "removing a gun"
Stop being fixated on that.

Define manslaughter. Simple
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by dalaman: 4:58am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

It could be gun, knife or whatever
There is nothing special about "removing a gun"
Stop being fixated on that.

Define manslaughter. Simple

Shut up. I am being specific. You are to show that removing a gun and killing a person you are losing a physical combat with is not murder in Nigeria.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by felixomor: 5:00am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

Shut up. I am being specific. You are to show that removing a gun and killing a person you are losing a physical combat with is not murder in Nigeria.

So "removing gun" makes it specific murder......

Chai
Abeg carry your ignorance and go. undecided

Your refusal to define manslaughter is obvious to all.
Next time use a dictionary before arguing blindly.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by dalaman: 5:02am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

So "removing gun" makes it specific murder......

Chai
Abeg carry your ignorance and go. undecided

Show that shooting a person whom you are losing a fight to with a gun is not murder in Nigeria or shut up Mr lie lie Felixmoron.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by felixomor: 5:06am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

Show that shooting a person whom you are losing a fight to with a gun is not murder in Nigeria or shut up Mr lie lie Felixmoron.
Its not murder
I already told u what it is.
Keep singing the question to make you look like an idiot.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by dalaman: 5:10am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Its not murder
I already told u what it is.
Keep singing the question to make you look like an idiot.

It is not murder because you said so? Who are you? I thought you'll provide the relevant section of the Nigerian criminal code to support your assertion, instead you are using your opinion. What am I to do with your useless opinion? Abeg commut for road. Yeye Felixmumu.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by felixomor: 5:12am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

[s]
It is not murder because you said so? Who are you? I thought you'll provide the relevant section of the Nigerian criminal code to support your assertion, instead you are using your opinion. What am I to do with your useless opinion? Abeg commut for road. Yeye Felixmumu[/s].

Mumudeen,
Go and read the meaning of "manslaughter"
Use your google, its free
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by dalaman: 5:17am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Mumudeen,
Go and read the meaning of "manslaughter"
Use your google, its free
Felixmumu. So google and not the Nigerian criminal code is what you are using to form your opinion. See how foolish and idiotic you are. Mr Felixmumu.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by felixomor: 5:20am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

Felixmumu. So google and not the Nigerian criminal code is what you are using to form your opinion. See how foolish and idiotic you are. Mr Felixmumu.

Mumudeen,
Even Google knows nigerian criminal code.

Use google,
Dont be an olodo forever.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by dalaman: 5:31am On Jul 25, 2017
felixomor:

Mumudeen,
Even Google knows nigerian criminal code.

Use google,
Dont be an olodo forever.

And the section of the criminal code that doesn't qualify killing a person with a gun because you are loosing a physical combat with him as murder is WHERE?
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by felixomor: 5:38am On Jul 25, 2017
dalaman:

And the section of the criminal code that doesn't qualify killing a person with a gun because you are loosing a physical combat with him as murder is WHERE?
Humble yourself
Use google,
Read about manslaughter......
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by ambassagod: 7:22am On Jul 25, 2017
lepasharon:

Where he at tho? Why won't he show himself
At the end he shows up, and all you guys disappeared.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by lepasharon(f): 7:24am On Jul 25, 2017
ambassagod:

At the end he shows up, and all you guys disappeared.

Where bih?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Reply To Pastor Ayilara On RCCG Bible College From a Graduate of RCBC. / Belgian MP: 'Muslim Immigration To Europe Is A Trojan Horse Invasion' / ***happy Palm Sunday***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.