Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Thinking Out Loud! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thinking Out Loud! (7817 Views)

Why Do You Sleep In Church Even With The Loud Speakers? / Thinking Out Loud / Kissing Hanks Ass: A Look At Religious Thinking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by Emmanystone: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
ambassagod:

Okay, if you are not a coward, go to the thread he created using the link I gave, and tell him how he scammed you.

If you can't, then you better shut that hole up!
That Moniker is Otem behind it, not 4evergod.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by Emmanystone: 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
spacetacular:

I still don't understand. Nobody has offered any sensible explanation to me why I keep getting these nonsensical messages. How and what has a set up got to do with it? Is this website government owned or an arm of some hate group? WHAT IS GOING ON?
Some of us have been reading mostly, but we observe what's going on.
The atheists in this website can't stand a strong person being a Christian. Very soon one of them will create an account, come out here blackmailing you saying you did some business with them back in London and you duping them of a large sum of money. It's their way.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by spacetacular(f): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Emmanystone:

Some of us have been reading mostly, but we observe what's going on.
The atheists in this website can't stand a strong person being a Christian. Very soon one of them will create an account, come out here blackmailing you saying you did some business with them back in London and you duping them of a large sum of money. It's their way.

My God! Is this how beastly people here go about their affairs? Simply because I do not share their ideals they could do that? That's all kinds of desperate.

1 Like

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by Emmanystone: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
spacetacular:

My God! Is this how beastly people here go about their affairs? Simply because I do not share their ideals they could do that? That's all kinds of desperate.
Yes. They have done it to several Christians here. Becareful who you allow as a friend from here. The very one you trust could be the one give the desperate one details about you.

It's a rotten hole, this place.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by spacetacular(f): 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
Emmanystone:

Yes. They have done it to several Christians here. Becareful who you allow as a friend from here. The very one you trust could be the one give the desperate one details about you.

It's a rotten hole, this place.

I have received lots of messages from this website saying that someone or the other wishes to send me a private message but I never responded to any of them. Good thing I didn't because I know how dangerous people from Nigeria can be. I am sorry if I said that and if it offends you but with all the scam messages I used to receive from Nigerians in one of my emails which I later had to stop using I had to learn how to tread carefully with them.

Not all of them are terrible but I first learn how you are before I open up the tiniest doors of my life to you.

Sad to hear how Christians are being treated here but it's all for a season. Time is something all of us have (Christian or atheist) and that time is ticking.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bbfever quoting damogul...

Space quoting emmy

Lepasharon, what happened in 1999 is about repeating itself again in 2017 on this particular page
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by 4EVERG0D: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
adepeter26:
Bbfever quoting damogul...

Space quoting emmy

Lepasharon, what happened in 1999 is about repeating itself again in 2017 on this particular page

Space=Emmy=4evergod
Felixmumudeen= Ambassaeleriibu grin cheesy
It's no more bizness as usual on dis forum cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by Emmanystone: 8:31am On Jul 26, 2017
spacetacular:

I have received lots of messages from this website saying that someone or the other wishes to send me a private message but I never responded to any of them. Good thing I didn't because I know how dangerous people from Nigeria can be. I am sorry if I said that and if it offends you but with all the scam messages I used to receive from Nigerians in one of my emails which I later had to stop using I had to learn how to tread carefully with them.

Not all of them are terrible but I first learn how you are before I open up the tiniest doors of my life to you.

Sad to hear how Christians are being treated here but it's all for a season. Time is something all of us have (Christian or atheist) and that time is ticking.
Am not offended my dear, it's a reality. Nigerians are terrible people, and this generation is and will be worst.

Am not actually concerned with their persecutions here, if it doesn't happen, then Christianity is a fraud.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by lalanice(f): 8:33am On Jul 26, 2017
Emmanystone:

Am not offended my dear, it's a reality. Nigerians are terrible people, and this generation is and will be worst.

Am not actually concerned with their persecutions here, if it doesn't happen, then Christianity is a fraud.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by Emmanystone: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2017
lalanice:
What?.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by lalanice(f): 9:16am On Jul 26, 2017
Emmanystone:

What?.
read your write-up I quoted and tell me it didn't deserve such reaction
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by analice107: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2017
spacetacular:

I still don't understand. Nobody has offered any sensible explanation to me why I keep getting these nonsensical messages. How and what has a set up got to do with it? Is this website government owned or an arm of some hate group? WHAT IS GOING ON?
The atheists here have a WhatsApp group (One of them told me) where they agree on what to do. They must have agreed to spam you all at once, hoping you'd be penalized.

Watch out, very soon Otem will create an account similar to yours saying all sorts of things with the hope that people will believe you are not who you claim you.

Watch out for the girl who claims she lives in London where you are, she will create a new account and come here claiming she's your friend in London, she'll claim did business with you but you dupe her of a large amount of money. Watch.

Your account will be hacked, your pictures and that of your husband will be posted here.

They are very scared of Christians who can stand up to them.

Don't be scared, just be prepared.

Seun the founder of this forum does nothing to curb this trend, but he doesn't know that this will eventually eat away at the base of this website.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by Emmanystone: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2017
lalanice:
Are saying am wrong?
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by spacetacular(f): 10:35am On Jul 26, 2017
analice107:

The atheists here have a WhatsApp group (One of them told me) where they agree on what to do. They must have agreed to spam you all at once, hoping you'd be penalized.

Watch out, very soon Otem will create an account similar to yours saying all sorts of things with the hope that people will believe you are not who you claim you.

Watch out for the girl who claims she lives in London where you are, she will create a new account and come here claiming she's your friend in London, she'll claim did business with you but you dupe her of a large amount of money. Watch.

Your account will be hacked, your pictures and that of your husband will be posted here.

They are very scared of Christians who can stand up to them.

Don't be scared, just be prepared.

Seun the founder of this forum does nothing to curb this trend, but he doesn't know that this will eventually eat away at the base of this website.

Good God! Thanks for the warning madam/sir. Surely you did not fabricate all you just wrote. Took a look at your profile and you have been here for 2years so must have had some of these experiences or seen them being done. Your words are worthy of note. Thanks once again.

Is the "founder" of this website accessible?
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by Emmanystone: 10:37am On Jul 26, 2017
lalanice:
I may not be very active in posting or responding on this website, but am here, and i read the minds of people here. In here is where people bare out their minds without being afriad of being tagged. They can pretend when in the midst of people to keep them from being bespectacled, but right here, they open up because its a faceless platform

Just imagine what the so-called atheists here do. None of the atheists here is older than 35. They mostly are teenagers. Imagine when they become men what they will do.

They frame people up, accuse people of theft, they blackmail people, create accounts similar to the already existing accounts to tarnish the image of people. These are criminal acts, yet they feel free doing them. What does that say about the youths here?

The level of depravity amongst the Nigerian youths is alarming to say the least.

Give these atheists power and watch what they will do to those they disagree with.

Case in point, Nairaland, Religion Section.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by lalanice(f): 10:54am On Jul 26, 2017
Emmanystone:

I may not be very active in posting or responding on this website, but am here, and i read the minds of people here. In here is where people bare out their minds without being afriad of being tagged. They can pretend when in the midst of people to keep them from being bespectacled, but right here, they open up because its a faceless platform

Just imagine what the so-called atheists here do. None of the atheists here is older than 35. They mostly are teenagers. Imagine when they become men what they will do.

They frame people up, accuse people of theft, they blackmail people, create accounts similar to the already existing accounts to tarnish the image of people. These are criminal acts, yet they feel free doing them. What does that say about the youths here?

The level of depravity amongst the Nigerian youths is alarming to say the least.

Give these atheists power and watch what they will do to those they disagree with.

Case in point, Nairaland, Religion Section.
I know there are a lot of weirdly-insane Nigerians and most of them in religion and romance section of this forum. Your post just sounded too general that's all

spacetacular:

Good God! Thanks for the warning madam/sir. Surely you did not fabricate all you just wrote. Took a look at your profile and you have been here for 2years so must have had some of these experiences or seen them being done. Your words are worthy of note. Thanks once again.

spacetacular:

don't bother, the "founder of this site" is a God hating atheist himself, it's not like he is unaware
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by spacetacular(f): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2017
lalanice:
I know there are a lot of weirdly-insane Nigerians and most of them in religion and romance section of this forum. Your post just sounded too general that's all

don't bother, the "founder of this site" is a God hating atheist himself, it's not like he is unaware

I see! But how can he be reached? I would still want to leave something for him.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2017
spacetacular:
Eleribu ni bobo yìí sha

Lepasharon,,,, I feel like smashing the face of this person behind this moniker....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by analice107: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2017
spacetacular:

Am one of the victims here.

https://www.nairaland.com/3944184/where-accusers
The Character who created that thread is the ring leader of them here. His moniker is Otemanudonu.

He created a moniker once and claimed I was his very close Friend in the University. He said while in the University, we went everywhere together, stayed together, attended the same Campus fellowship together, and did business together.
He claimed i introduced him to someone who was into Car sales business, and he gave me a huge sum of money to enable my friend buy him a car, but i disappeared with the money.

The person he claimed i connived with and duped him, i met here on this website, I have never met him in person. And, I had graduated years ago even before i heard anything like Nairaland website.

He claimed he joined Nairaland newly and saw my name which was a lie, here we use only Usernames. how did he see my name?.

Otemanudonu hacked my account, got my pictures, my full name but couldn't go beyond that.

i was away at a time, some one saw what was going on in the website and called my attention. I came in, saw all the blackmail, and began asking him questions my very close friend should know about me. He couldn't answer any of them.

I asked him what i studied in the University. Which year i graduated, the last Hostel we stayed at, since he/she claimed we lived together. My state, the name of the fellowship we went to together, the name of the fellowship leader. If we were friends in the same department, studying the sane Course, He/she should know what Course it was we studied, but he didn't have answers to any of my questions.
He just went on calling me thief and criminal.

These are his monikers, pls watch out for them. He has more but get these for now and be aware.

And, the atheists here use him to do their dirty work a lot.

Otemanudonu.
OtemAtum
OtemErthum
OtemDomino.
Geoworldedu
and the new one he just registered to Impersonate some one he has been blackmailing for sometime now, because the brother is no longer in NL is 4EVERG0D.

4evergod is the real moniker which Otemanudonu is impersonating, making it look like it's the guy behind the account.

He has been trolling you with some of his accounts right in this thread.

Watch out for him
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2017
spacetacular:

I see! But how can he be reached? I would still want to leave something for him.
Oloshi,,, he's on quora

Be forming gentle when we know who you are.....

Be claiming HOLIER THAN THOU

1 Like

Re: Thinking Out Loud! by lalanice(f): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2017
spacetacular:

I don't know how else except that he has an account (Seun), you can try to PM him
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by analice107: 11:49am On Jul 26, 2017
spacetacular:

Quote him here and write whatever you want for him.

When I was being blackmailed here, I screenshot all their posts and send them to my lawyer. He asked if the founder was aware of the happenings, i told him i had called his attention over and over, but nothing had happened.

my lawyer went underground and got his details. He got his phone numbers, email addresses, and his office address, and then petitioned him.
I wish i can give his details to you here, but i can't.

If it these people kept on, the owner of this place would have appeared in court as an accomplice for what these people do here, they stopped, and that thread was taken down. i was emailed to report immediately if they persisted.
To that regard, my Lawyer advised we watch and see.

He knows what's going on here. They are working to further his campaign against God and godliness.

If there's something that can be done to curb this shenanigans, it'll be welcomed.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by spacetacular(f): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2017
lalanice:
I don't know how else except that he has an account (Seun), you can try to PM him

OK his ID is seun? I will be on the lookout for it. Thanks.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by analice107: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2017
adepeter26:

Eleribu ni bobo yìí sha

Lepasharon,,,, I feel like smashing the face of this person behind this moniker....
If you see her in person, you may not have the courage to greet her. NL has really made you great.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by analice107: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I never knew he edited his contact details, damn! this is the only guy I know that claims never to have sinned in 20 years and never fallen sick nor taken any medicine

I always knew there was something fishy about his holier than thou claims since he won't hesitate to hurl invectives at anyone who dare debates him

I guess MrBlymer and Ubacchi were deceived by his preachings, that's what Oyinbo's call "The Long con" its been his endgame from day one
Very Funny how you have not detected that MrBlymer is Otem.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 26, 2017
analice107:

If you see her in person, you may not have the courage to greet her. NL has really made you great.
I use to think you have brain,,, but mehn,,, I was only hallucinating.....

Next person pls
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by spacetacular(f): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2017
analice107:

Am one of the victims here.

https://www.nairaland.com/3944184/where-accusers
The Character who created that thread is the ring leader of them here. His moniker is Otemanudonu.

He created a moniker once and claimed I was his very close Friend in the University. He said while in the University, we went everywhere together, stayed together, attended the same Campus fellowship together, and did business together.
He claimed i introduced him to someone who was into Car sales business, and he gave me a huge sum of money to enable my friend buy him a car, but i disappeared with the money.

The person he claimed i connived with and duped him, i met here on this website, I have never met him in person. And, I had graduated years ago even before i heard anything like Nairaland website.

He claimed he joined Nairaland newly and saw my name which was a lie, here we use only Usernames. how did he see my name?.

Otemanudonu hacked my account, got my pictures, my full name but couldn't go beyond that.

i was away at a time, some one saw what was going on in the website and called my attention. I came in, saw all the blackmail, and began asking him questions my very close friend should know about me. He couldn't answer any of them.

I asked him what i studied in the University. Which year i graduated, the last Hostel we stayed at, since he/she claimed we lived together. My state, the name of the fellowship we went to together, the name of the fellowship leader. If we were friends in the same department, studying the sane Course, He/she should know what Course it was we studied, but he didn't have answers to any of my questions.
He just went on calling me thief and criminal.

These are his monikers, pls watch out for them. He has more but get these for now and be aware.

And, the atheists here use him to do their dirty work a lot.

Otemanudonu.
OtemAtum
OtemErthum
OtemDomino.
Geoworldedu
and the new one he just registered to Impersonate some one he has been blackmailing for sometime now, because the brother is no longer in NL is 4EVERG0D.

4evergod is the real moniker which Otemanudonu is impersonating, making it look like it's the guy behind the account.

He has been trolling you with some of his accounts right in this thread.

Watch out for him

The last ID on that list sent me a message which I never responded to.

How can all this be going on here brazenly and nothing is being done about it? Taking down what people write isn't the best way. More punitive measures need to be taken. If this was here where I am, arrests would have been made.

Hacking into people's private files is a serious crime here but maybe not so In africa. I have seen the ID 4evergod mentioned a lot recently and some misguided wankers keep leaving me comments with that ID.

Social media is a free space to leave expressions but that's just about it. You leave expressions but can be held accountable for those expressions in the face of the law.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by analice107: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
adepeter26:

I use to think you have brain,,, but mehn,,, I was only hallucinating.....

Next person pls
I repeat, if you see her or me in person, you may need to summons courage to greet, i mean just saying good day ma.

Enjoy the faceless forum which has glorified urchins.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by spacetacular(f): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
adepeter26:

Eleribu ni bobo yìí sha

Mr Seun I do not take kindly to threats no matter how subtle they may seem.

I have been maliciously trolled here long enough and will not tolerate it for another minute.

This comment I just quoted is one of such threats I have received directly or indirectly on your website and it is absolutely unacceptable.

I suggest you call those who are using scare tactics and maligning / bully tactics on me to stop it forthwith. I am nobody's play thing and will never be.

I can give back a hundred times what I have been getting but I choose the high road. Look into this and please how can I reach you directly so I can forward details and actual proof of all I have been getting from some tossers here.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by analice107: 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
spacetacular:

The last ID on that list sent me a message which I never responded to.

How can all this be going on here brazenly and nothing is being done about it? Taking down what people write isn't the best way. More punitive measures need to be taken. If this was here where I am, arrests would have been made.

Hacking into people's private files is a serious crime here but maybe not so In africa. I have seen the ID 4evergod mentioned a lot recently and some misguided wankers keep leaving me comments with that ID.

Social media is a free space to leave expressions but that's just about it. You leave expressions but can be held accountable for those expressions in the face of the law.
They believe they can't be detected. The faceless platform is giving them the impression that they can hide without being caught.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by spacetacular(f): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
analice107:

They believe they can't be detected. The faceless platform is giving them the impression that they can hide without being caught.

Well if someone was seriously looking and wants to have them caught they definitely would be.
Re: Thinking Out Loud! by analice107: 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
spacetacular:

Well if someone was seriously looking and wants to have them caught they definitely would be.
A day will come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Commit Sodomy In Marriage? / The Power Of Virginity Part 1 / Is God Partial?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.