Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,202 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Chelsea Head Coach Antonia Conte Signs New Contract - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Head Coach Antonia Conte Signs New Contract (521 Views)

Barcelona sacks Head Coach, Quique Setien / Watford Vs Chelsea: Head-to-head / Frank Lampard Officialy Appointed Chelsea Head Coach: See Three-year Contract De (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Head Coach Antonia Conte Signs New Contract by hansyllo(m): 10:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
Antonio Conte has today signed a new two-year contract with Chelsea Football Club. 

The deal is announced as he prepares to take the Premier League champions to China and Singapore on our pre-season tour of Asia, where we will face Arsenal, Bayern Munich and Inter Milan. 

Conte said: 'I am very happy to have signed a new contract with Chelsea. We worked extremely hard in our first year to achieve something amazing, which I am very proud of. Now we must work even harder to stay at the top.  

'The Chelsea fans have given me so much support since I arrived here one year ago and it is important we continue to succeed together.'

Club director Marina Granovskaia added: 'Antonio achieved incredible success last season, adapting to English football very quickly and leading us to the Premier League title. 

'This new contract reflects our belief that he can continue to deliver results both domestically and as we return to European competition in the Champions League.'

Last season Conte lifted the Premier League title at the first attempt, guiding us to a record 30 wins in a single season, as well as a club-record 13 consecutive league victories. We also reached the FA Cup final. 

Since arriving in west London, the 47-year-old Italian's passion, tactical acumen and winning mentality have endeared him to Chelsea supporters all over the world and we look forward to further triumphs with Antonio at the helm.
New to the coaching staff this season are two of Conte’s compatriots. Paolo Vanoli joins as assistant to the first team head coach and Davide Mazzotta will work as assistant/player analysis.

https://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2017/07/conte-signs-new-contract.html

(1) (Reply)

Video: Bayern Munich Vs Arsenal 1-1 (2-3) International Champions Cup 2017 / Check: Player Ratings As Arsenal Defeats Chelsea On Penalties In Wembley / Afrobasket 2017: D’tigress Defeat Senegal, Claim Fifth Straight Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.