Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) (13695 Views)

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by GQman: 1:24am On Jul 19, 2017
Barely 24 hours after the Ekiti state Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, launched his 2019 presidential campaign bid on Facebook, video has emerged of thousands of IPOB supporters chanting love songs in support of the Governor. In the video, the Biafran supporters are seen following a convoy of Governor Fayose and chanting, “Fayose, we love you.

https://www.facebook.com/lere.olayinkaii/videos/1967681560136347/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/video-thousands-ipob-supporters-chant-fayose-love/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XS_0lqupXI

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by PenSniper: 1:29am On Jul 19, 2017
Softly, softly; dede mirawo, jejejeje.
We want biafra and not the presidency.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Hotshawarma(m): 2:16am On Jul 19, 2017
grin

25 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:40am On Jul 19, 2017
One have to be the devil... An evil spirit or a zombie to hate mr peter ayodele fayose aka the rock... Its that simple..

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by okway: 2:47am On Jul 19, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
One have to be the devil... An evil spirit or a zombie to hate mr peter ayodele fayose aka the rock... Its that simple..

The number of likes this post gets determines how many IPOD slaves we have on this forum.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by myright: 5:28am On Jul 19, 2017
Old video. That was the day NK was released

15 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by kolado(m): 6:12am On Jul 19, 2017
Fayose is gradually courting the fancy of the Igbo these days and the reasons are not far-fetched that he's in tandem with their agitation for self-determination. Albeit it could salvage the festered relationship between the two tribes on national platform:my own guess anyway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:54am On Jul 19, 2017
okway:

The number of likes this post gets determines how many IPOD slaves we have on this forum.
see this fulani behind kisser.. Abeg go take your medicine jare

12 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:58am On Jul 19, 2017
okway:
The way lost flatttheads worship unconsciously Yorubas nowadays ehn.

First it was Kemi, they called her "Madam Nkem, the firecest lioness of biafra"

Now FFK, who FFK-ed Bianca

Now it's Fayose, the ponmo cutter

I wouldn't be surprised if they start worshiping Gani Adams and Afenifere [PDP's mouthpieces and Yoruba's bastard children]

Which of the Ibo leaders speaks for Biafra like the FFK and Fayose touts?

The Yoruba moles.....I thought flatttheads were smarter than this.
afonja muslims always hating and writing rubbish

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Basic123: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
afonja muslims always hating and writing rubbish

The deludeds call facts rubbish and the speaker of fact names.

14 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by conductor001: 7:39am On Jul 19, 2017
okway:
The way lost flatttheads worship unconsciously Yorubas nowadays ehn.

First it was Kemi, they called her "Madam Nkem, the firecest lioness of biafra"

Now FFK, who FFK-ed Bianca

Now it's Fayose, the ponmo cutter

I wouldn't be surprised if they start worshiping Gani Adams and Afenifere [PDP's mouthpieces and Yoruba's bastard children]

Which of the Ibo leaders speaks for Biafra like the FFK and Fayose touts?

The Yoruba moles.....I thought flatttheads were smarter than this.
Pained unity beggar. grin grin At least Fayose is a governor.

Mention me when the two tongued children of fallen lucifer and half cooked moozlems who can't sight the Ramadan moons by themselves without the help of a fulani sultan, will stop licking rifrafs and efulefus like Joe Igbokwe, Charly Boy, Uwazurike and co. by the hairy balls.

I keep saying this. Ekiti Christians are the least Yorobatic people I've met. They are manageable, however, I can't do anything in life with a born retarrded, hypocritical, head slamming Yoruba Muslim from Oyo, Osun or Ogun State (skull miners). If the thing pain you, go and die. cheesy cheesy

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by hornyofife: 7:53am On Jul 19, 2017
poor journalism

This is an old news when Nnamdi kanu was released from jail...vanguard has collected money from fayose to promote his 2019 presidential or vice presidential propaganda....

but fayose should not think igbos are fools.. yes they like his courage and bravery but they love biafra more and he should not think igbos will vote in 2019 worse is even at the presidential poll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XS_0lqupXI

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by TINALETC3(f): 9:01am On Jul 19, 2017
grin grin Fayose shud b exchange wt Rochas abeg grin

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2017
I give up!

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by sakalisis(m): 9:01am On Jul 19, 2017
grin
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by wristbangle: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2017
grin

Now it's obvious IPOB are pdp dogs whom are used to taint the image of this current administration just like the way they said APC used boko haram to distract their regime.

I don't know why some people are so stupid to see the elites are creating division and confusion among the masses in this nation so they can loot more money.

Those who understand my statement will know what am saying.

I just dey laugh at the stupidity of these ipob miscreants. How can pomo cutter be their hero? grin

Madness at its peak

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2017
Well played
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by veacea: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2017
Lol
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by bbbabes(f): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2017
MORNING GUYS
it was a damn short nite, just waking up
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by biz2get(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2017
Chaos Can be Used For Good!!

See: Nnamdi Kanu + Biafra
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by conductor001: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2017
This is an old video when Kanu was released on bail sha.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by mikeycharles(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2017
May God save them
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by ALAYORMII: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2017
Nigerians and gullibility

Even though they know Fayose is a known thief but because he's fighting the FG, then they love him
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2017
To whom much is given, much is expected!

He was a vibrant opposition which is what I really liked about him but is he ripe for the presidency

Fayose pèlé pèlé. Tread with care, tread with caution!

IPOB should watch out less their fight for succession becomes a child play or politicised!

A word is enough for the wise!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by MadCow1: 9:03am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by TeamSimple(m): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2017
Someone do comment that Fayose is greater than ojukwu. He just might be right

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by love23401: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2017

Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by honeymills(f): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2017
I see
Re: IPOB Supporters Chant “Fayose, We Love You” (Video) by Samirana360(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2017
all hail biafra

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Belgore Withdraws From Kwara Governorship Race / SERAP Sues Saraki For ‘paying Dariye N14.2m Monthly Allowances In Prison’ / Joe Igbokwe: When It’s A Crime To Love Buhari, Nigeria And Igbo Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.