Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). (27624 Views)

What's The Implication Of Working Without An Appointment Letter? / Department Of Petroleum Resources Question And Answers Forum / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by SolutionsGuy: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2017
hmm
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by Jude76(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2017
Convert ur iTunes gift card to instance cash

Domination of 10 to 100$ of us, Canada, steam and Amazon gift card

Contact (08146153336)
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 19, 2017
Offero:
It looks like the voices shouting down the truth that that fellow expressed are very many. They are even insulting him for daring to voice the truth, those agents of saboteurs: the economic and educational savages who join forces with those who perpetually discourage academic prowess, hard work, and promote hegemonic oligarchy, plunging the young state of Nigeria into an intractable economic jam and concomitant quagmire, which now they blame on APC government. Those who constantly apply favouritism and cronyism in recruitment are not spared when the economy is submerged by their illicit and indecent desire to stay recognised. As you shun honest and competent services, because you are only after the pay that you will get at the end of the month be prepared to use the monthly pay in servicing the following results of your greed, you and your cohorts, who are discouraging hard work and promoting violence by your actions, omissions and commissions:
Epileptic power supply and high bills
Frequent repairs of your generators by quacks
Purchase of fake cars and fake motor parts, driving through fake roads
Parking in a fake motor park and extortion by fake tax collectors called agboro
Buying fake foodstuff, eating fake food, fake roads, fake drinks, fake clothes, fake tax collectors, fake everything: or are you so stupid that you do not know that everything has become fake in the society? Are you all so dumb, that you do not know that the only original thing remaining before the emergence of APC, was violence? Even those of you who are ready to pour stinking waters of abuse over that fellow for telling you that the dpr recruitment like many others is fake will not be spared by result of getting the wrong person to do the job because you know him. Are you not buying things from the street? What you pay for as original is but fake after all. Because the producers are fake. You cannot give what you do not have. Those who fake the system today, would not have been where they are, if the system was fake before they got there.
They are talking about restructuring. Even those who ran the country aground, now realise, that Nigeria should be restructured. For 8 years and 16 years; they did not know they have to restructure. Now that we have gotten APC to heal us of the socio-economic headache they caused us, they would not allow us time to swallow it and the healing to take place, they want to sabotage because they hate MERIT. Until merit overthrows oligarchic violence, fake, it appears to me, will reign in our streets and offices! Continue to abuse those who dare to say the truth. It won’t exenorate you.

I was ready this crap until I read "APC to heal us", I stopped immediately

5 Likes

Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by murphyrichy(m): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Samusu:
I'm disappointed when one of my friends told me she had just got her Appointment Letter with Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR). I almost not agreed with her until she sent me the picture of the Letter. I'm willing to share the printed Appointment Letter here, only that would become an insult to our teeming Son(s) of nobody who had recently received an Aptitude test invitation from DPR.

As long as I can remember, that was the same thing that had happened with the recent concluded FIRS recruitment. Son(s) and Daughter(s) from poor origins had been busy applying for the job online while their Son(s) and Daughter(s) had been given the printed Appointment Letter already.

You see, this is the situation in my beloved Country Nigeria. Corruption and Nepotism has embedded, transversed the length and breadth of our Dear Nation. It has engulfed it totally to make us all the victims. Well! I do not blame the Country's Pacesetters only. I would rather blame the populace who voted and allowed these corrupt, unjust individuals to rule, developed and permitted a System like this to exist. An unjust, non Meritocracy System.

As a child of Nobody in this Country you can only dream to have NPower jobs when their Son(s) and Daughter(s) can get job offers from fine and lucrative Government Agencies like DPR while from the comfort of their bed.

So Pathetic!!!

Pasted as copied!!!!!!
talking about FIRS, they have not done their shortlisting, or do u mean FCSC?
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by lilliesboy(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Super Story 2017.
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
charlesluthor:
We re now in the "CONNECTION AGE", if u ain't connected, u re going nowhere. Get connected to whosoever G(g)od u re serving or get connected to humans. Every accomplished individual either leaned or someone or got connected to someone. U not been connection yet doesn't mean u Shud critize odas who re connected. Op, if u re giving such opportunity like ur frnd, will u reject it cux u think is a corrupt way nd say thank u sir, I will apply like my mates. Everyone can't work in DPR. I hate wen pple critize certain issues nd if given that same opportunity they will dive in without tinkn twice. So Op, get connected.

The poster never abused anyone, he didn't even criticize his friend, he just pointed out obvious lapses in the system, which would continue to make this country a hell for everyone, including the rich. The fact that you can't engage without pissing on everyone only points to one thing.

5 Likes

Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by charlesluthor(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
SnowJay92:

The poster never abused anyone, he didn't even criticize his friend, he just pointed out obvious lapses in the system, which would continue to make this country a hell for everyone, including the rich.
I never said e abused anyone nor critize anyone. My main point is "We re all corrupt in this country " only few re excluded. So Op lamenting abt the corrupt govt jst bcux e didn't benefit, doesn't make it sense me. Had it been e benefited, we won't hear his voice. Can Op swear wit his life that e will reject DPR appointment letter that comes illegally ( i.e gettin it from one senator or connection jst like his frnd)?

1 Like

Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by ApostleEbuka(m): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
freemeicid:
DPR 2016 Aptitude Test Past Questions PART 2
Department of Petroleum Resources, Dpr, computer based aptitude test for 2017 recruitment exercise commences on Monday 24th July. As usual, invited applicants are looking for the Dpr past questions and answers as well as searching for the format of the examination.

We have decided to post samples of the past assessment test questions from previously conducted Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment exercise.

Note that the Dpr questions can come from physics, mechanical engineering, further maths, geology, economics, account, history, chemistry, general knowledge etc. Here is a sample of the Dpr aptitude test invitation email / sms for shortlisted candidates.

Click on the link bellow to get questions

PART 1
http://truevibes.com.ng/dpr-aptitude-test-questions-answers-2016/

PART 2
http://truevibes.com.ng/dpr-aptitude-test-questions-answers-2016-part-1/

Kindly like our fb page... God bless us all

This is serious. Get connected or drown down the food chain.
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
charlesluthor:

I never said e abused anyone nor critize anyone. My main point is "We re all corrupt in this country " only few re excluded. So Op lamenting abt the corrupt govt jst bcux e didn't benefit, doesn't make it sense me. Had it been e benefited, we won't hear his voice. Can Op swear wit his life that e will reject DPR appointment letter that comes illegally ( i.e gettin it from one senator or connection jst like his frnd)?

You don't get it, do you? OP is not lamenting because he would have rejected the appointment, no one on this thread would reject that opportunity if it comes their way, but still we should be wary of where we are headed, if we accept nepotism as a norm and the way to do things. Did you read that your comment at all before you posted, age of connection really? You are still this young and look at how you reason...do you know what will become of this country if everyone starts reasoning in the same way, even the connected ones like you won't survive. You didn't even criticize anyone, you abused people who have a different point of view from yours, calling them poverty stricken. A subtle shift in the chain of events from the last two decades could have meant the reverse being the case.

5 Likes

Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by charlesluthor(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
SnowJay92:

You don't get it, do you? OP is not lamenting because he would have rejected the appointment, no one on this thread would reject that opportunity if it comes their way, but still we should be wary of where we are headed, if we accept nepotism as a norm and the way to do things. Did you read that your comment at all before you posted, age of connection really? You are still this young and look at how you reason...do you know what will become of this country if everyone starts reasoning in the same way, even the connected ones like you won't survive. You didn't even criticize anyone, you abused people who have a different point of view from yours, calling them poverty stricken. A subtle shift in the chain of events from the last two decades could have meant the reverse being the case.
No offence but it's high time u realise that we re in the "CONNECTION AGE" We all pray for a better Nigeria. Before then, stick to the trend
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by NaMe4: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
austinosita:
Someone shared a vital information of the ills of our dear country concerning the abysmal way of recruitment in federal government ministries, departments and agencies, and he gets lame response!

Sometimes I just imagine what has gone wrong with the youths of this country.

Do you guys want to tell me you're all not aware of this ills?

I was once a victim so I know the op is so on point.

Many Nigerians are actually sick!

Those that get it WORST are the ones attacking the OP!

2 Likes

Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by NaMe4: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Favybloom:

You mean because his father didn't choose a life of corruption like yours did? You and your corrupt family will die in the crash of the private jet your "hardworking" father bought will people's sweat. Idiot

Why u dey rep that MUMU? Private jet ke!

Most of these ones that come online to talk foul are more of church rats!
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by emmyakpos29: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good afternoon all, please add me on the what Sapp group (EH Geologist) 08023892535 and also send any useful past dpr materials ..emmyakpos29@yahoo.com
talk2macs:

I was ready this crap until I read "APC to heal us", I stopped immediately
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by Bimpe29: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
This is heartbreaking... When will this rubbish end? So, what happen to those without big men in the corridors of power? Are they more bonafide and entitle to seemingly juicy federal appointments than ordinary Nigerians?
And this menace is still happening as I type. Even in my office here, the replacement is being done secretly with the beneficiaries coming mainly from movers & shakers of the country.

What has the common man done wrong to deserve petty and palliative job opportunities?
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by obo389(m): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
lekibraky:
Better don't share your friend secret in the open so u won't regret your action imagine the Etisalat staff who shared the new name of Etisalat here on nairaland was sacked because he shared it when they were in board meeting so don't let such happen to your friend
He can edit or crop out the name and probably the entitlements for security reasons
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by chigo003(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Pls cover the name and show us oo
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by SosiPisos: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
I saw some examples of that letters in this app https:///1wZpqh. i do not what they r doing there, but it was helpful for me
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by flyingdutchman(m): 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Blatant lie!!!
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
charlesluthor:
We re now in the "CONNECTION AGE", if u ain't connected, u re going nowhere. Get connected to whosoever G(g)od u re serving or get connected to humans. Every accomplished individual either leaned or someone or got connected to someone. U not been connection yet doesn't mean u Shud critize odas who re connected. Op, if u re giving such opportunity like ur frnd, will u reject it cux u think is a corrupt way nd say thank u sir, I will apply like my mates. Everyone can't work in DPR. I hate wen pple critize certain issues nd if given that same opportunity they will dive in without tinkn twice. So Op, get connected.
Bros which one be connection age again, was thinking this is computer age?
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by PromiseUche(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
I hv crossed my mind not to honour that job aptitude test invitation because they don't want the best but chose who they want. Can't waste my hard earned money for worthless looking exercise.
Such powerful jobs aren't meant for lower citizens like me.
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by charlesluthor(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Castroii:

Bros which one be connection age again, was thinking this is computer age?
Connection age na the age of know person wen know person wen know another person wen know person wen knw anoda person..... jst dey knw person dey go.

1 Like

Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
charlesluthor:

No offence but it's high time u realise that we re in the "CONNECTION AGE" We all pray for a better Nigeria. Before then, stick to the trend
you and this ur connection age. so without connection person no suppose benefit for the country again, no wonder we have sub humans holding strategic leadership posts in organizations and even in the country, and instead of sticking to the trend we need to look for a way to curtail it. everybody papa no go be senator.
My dad was a top shot in Jamb when i wrote my jamb yet i wrote jamb twice, not because he had no power to help me but because he doesnt believe in nepotism, he wanted me to earn d scores myself and dis attitude made me work hard to where i am today. My point is that with this your orientation, Naija might be doomed in d nearest future.

1 Like

Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by jayloms: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Some people can be really stewpid, damn!! angry
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by charlesluthor(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Castroii:

you and this ur connection age. so without connection person no suppose benefit for the country again, no wonder we have sub humans holding strategic leadership posts in organizations and even in the country, and instead of sticking to the trend we need to look for a way to curtail it. everybody papa no go be senator.
My dad was a top shot in Jamb when i wrote my jamb yet i wrote jamb twice, not because he had no power to help me but because he doesnt believe in nepotism, he wanted me to earn d scores myself and dis attitude made me work hard to where i am today. My point is that with this your orientation, Naija might be doomed in d nearest future.
Oga am not arguing wit u, am not supporting nepotism. And let me correct u, it's not my orientation, am jst flowing with d trends. In life u jst ve to be connected to attain some certain heights.. And I don't mean only human, u can be connected to God or wateva gods u believe in. I still stand wit my word, we re in d "CONNECTION AGE " so flow wit it until we achieve a beta 9ja. Ur dad didn't help u in Jamb doesn't mean he didn't pull some strings during ur admission into d university.
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by ijoka: 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
sorry to hear how you feel @op. However, I m a son of the most high God, there is no other connection higher than that!!!
And I bring you good news too, if you want to on the winning side of life, and be more than those people who you think are sons of "somebody", my father is ready to adopt you, and more sons, and trust me, your story would change after that. You can pm me so that I can introduce you to my father!

Being over religious than those who introduced us to it is one thing that is part of our problems in this country. Every body is carefree and paintiently waiting on God for what God will not come and do for us. If God want to do everything for us as Human then He wont give us super medular oblangata. Most Nigerian suprise me, and thats why some fake religious leaders and our armed robber politicians will keep talking advantage of our gullibility. We are far from development in this part of the world, a white man make use of their brain to identify, investigate and proffer solution to problems not to countinue disturbing God. As youth of this country, our future is in our hands, those old thieves know that they will not be challenged thats why they are so deep in all these corrupt practises.

I am christian and i believe so much in God but i still believe we need to act most times rather than waiting for God's intervention on Every challenges.

2 Likes

Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by ijoka: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Being over religious than those who introduced us to it is one thing that is part of our problems in this country. Every body is carefree and paintiently waiting on God for what God will not come and do for us. If God want to do everything for us as Human then He wont give us super medular oblangata. Most Nigerian suprise me, and thats why some fake religious leaders and our armed robber politicians will keep taking advantage of our gullibility. We are far from development in this part of the world, a white man make use of their brain to identify, investigate and proffer solution to problems not to countinue disturbing God. As youth of this country, our future is in our hands, those old thieves know that they will not be challenged thats why they are so deep in all these corrupt practises.

I am christian and i believe so much in God but i still believe we need to act most times rather than waiting for God's intervention on Every challenges.

2 Likes

Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by ijoka: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
specimen23:
sorry to hear how you feel @op. However, I m a son of the most high God, there is no other connection higher than that!!!
And I bring you good news too, if you want to on the winning side of life, and be more than those people who you think are sons of "somebody", my father is ready to adopt you, and more sons, and trust me, your story would change after that. You can pm me so that I can introduce you to my father!

Being over religious than those who introduced us to it is one thing that is part of our problems in this country. Every body is carefree and paintiently waiting on God for what God will not come and do for us. If God want to do everything for us as Human then He wont give us super medular oblangata. Most Nigerian suprise me, and thats why some fake religious leaders and our armed robber politicians will keep taking advantage of our gullibility. We are far from development in this part of the world, a white man make use of their brain to identify, investigate and proffer solution to problems not to countinue disturbing God. As youth of this country, our future is in our hands, those old thieves know that they will not be challenged thats why they are so deep in all these corrupt practises.
I am a christian and i believe so much in God but i still believe we need to act most times rather than waiting for God's intervention on Every challenges.

1 Like

Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by jayloms: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
charlesluthor:

Oga am not arguing wit u, am not supporting nepotism. And let me correct u, it's not my orientation, am jst flowing with d trends. In life u jst ve to be connected to attain some certain heights.. And I don't mean only human, u can be connected to God or wateva gods u believe in. I still stand wit my word, we re in d "CONNECTION AGE " so flow wit it until we achieve a beta 9ja. Ur dad didn't help u in Jamb doesn't mean he didn't pull some strings during ur admission into d university.

I have a feeling that you fall in d category of Nigerians who think every other Nigerian out there is as corrupt as they are.

1 Like

Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by charlesluthor(m): 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
jayloms:

I have a feeling that you fall in d category of Nigerians who think every other Nigerian out there is as corrupt as they are.
Which one is corruption again? Is it getting connected to God or getting connected to humans or ur dad pulling strings? Oga it's ur feelings.. U re free to feel wateva like.
Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by sevantex(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
The Truth is bitter but the op is right, the dpr job is most likely filled up already by "special" ppl, if u dont have such connect, better nor bother as such.
Its just the truth with our naija of today. God help us

1 Like

Re: Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
EFCC did the same damn thing , so I'm not surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Returnee Graduates Struggle As Employers Snub Foreign Degrees / I Was Given A Suspension Letter / I Am Sending 10,000 Naira To An Anonymous Nigerian Every Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.