Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures (10438 Views)

Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) / Zimbabwean Man's Testicle Explodes, Dies After Sex Session With Married Woman / Conjoined Twins Delivered In Jos Die (graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2017
Forence Owiti Opiyo, from Kibigori in Kenya, was diagnosed with the mystery condition after he noticed a cyst on his genitals in 2006, when he was aged just 10.

And before you read on, here’s a pre-warning: These pictures are graphic.
Forence originally had the growth removed back in 2007 but the problem re-emerged and the cyst grew so big, he 'struggled to walk'.

The 21-year-old, who was forced to drop out of school because his balls grew so much that he was unable to wear clothes or walk easily, said: 

This thing started very small, like a boil. Then it was the size of my fist. It just continued to grow bigger and bigger.

It was operated on and they removed it. They did some tests and found out it was had not been fully removed but I could not come back due to the post-election violence and I stayed home.

I finished my medicine but it continued to grow. I was supposed to come for a second operation but we could raise the money we needed.Forence couldn't afford more surgery and as classmates teased him, he began to spend more time at home where he lived with his brother Eliza and elderly grandmother, his parents died when he was five.

Forence started mending shoes in an attempt to save money for more surgery.

Speaking before his brother's most recent surgery, Eliza said:

I am the one taking care of things now. It is not easy, it is very hard. Sometimes I do farming or cut sugarcane and sometimes I grow tomatoes. Forence’s problem is with the penis and scrotum.

The disease started in 2006 but when it came people thought it was a spirit but it is not a spirit. Forence’s life is not good because he doesn’t have friends who come to visit him.

The family's neighbour, Duncan Otieno, took some photos of Forence and posted them on Facebook along with a desperate plea for help.

1 Share

Re: Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures by kalvoken(m): 8:41am On Jul 19, 2017
Oh my goodness!

What could life mean to this type. Well, God knows best

Does he have sexual urges, what satisfies him and how?.

You will be surprised that he has come to live comfortable with it.

Re: Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures by taylor88(m): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2017
nawaoo
Re: Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2017
So sorry for him

They call it ibi for my side
Re: Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures by Josh890(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2017
embarassed shocked sad this one na disease ooh.. Mixed wit pain n suffering... Well done to the cremaster muscle
Re: Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures by madridguy(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2017
Yaa Rasululahi.
Re: Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures by nextprince: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2017
Which biggest testicles?
Is that no cancer?
Re: Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures by Jeffrey12(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2017
oboy see football ooo shocked
Re: Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures by kalvoken(m): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
So sorry for him

They call it ibi for my side
This is not ibi my dear, it's something more

1 Like

Re: Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures by kalvoken(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2017
Jeffrey12:
Grow up kid

1 Like

Re: Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:54am On Jul 19, 2017
kalvoken:

This is not ibi my dear, it's something more

Serious? I've never seen something like this before aha
Re: Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures by Jeffrey12(m): 8:59am On Jul 19, 2017
kalvoken:
Grow up kid
see dix young mumu ooo......
Who are you to quote me??
Re: Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures by malificent(f): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures by ANIEXTY(m): 9:12am On Jul 19, 2017
Jeffrey12:

see dix young mumu ooo......

Who are you to quote me??

Hey, never insult anybody on the internet, could you say that to him if you met him face to face ?

2 Likes

Re: Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures by decatalyst(m): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2017
Jeffrey12:

That's the type you play in your village, bah?

6 Likes

Re: Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures by Evablizin(f): 9:51am On Jul 19, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

My Lord,God you shows mercy to whom you want show mercy,you are the father and mother to the fatherless and motherless have mercy on this your son chai people are really suffering in this World.
Re: Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures by NiRfreak(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
But then, how does this guy pee, can't see any dick o...Can anyone locate his dick for me?
Re: Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 21, 2017
NiRfreak:
But then, how does this guy pee, can't see any dick o...Can anyone locate his dick for me?

I've been searching for it for days
Re: Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures by NiRfreak(m): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2017
mhizesther:

Dick searcher...So this guy no dey fuk
Re: Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures by Fourwinds: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
mhizesther:

hahahahahahaaa....girls can be very funny.!!!

dat makes d world of girls go round
Re: Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures by CAPSLOCKED: 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
mhizesther:
Forence Owiti Opiyo, from Kibigori in Kenya, was diagnosed with the mystery condition after he noticed a cyst on his genitals in 2006, when he was aged just 10.

And before you read on, here’s a pre-warning: These pictures are graphic.
Forence originally had the growth removed back in 2007 but the problem re-emerged and the cyst grew so big, he 'struggled to walk'.

The 21-year-old, who was forced to drop out of school because his balls grew so much that he was unable to wear clothes or walk easily, said: 

This thing started very small, like a boil. Then it was the size of my fist. It just continued to grow bigger and bigger.

It was operated on and they removed it. They did some tests and found out it was had not been fully removed but I could not come back due to the post-election violence and I stayed home.

I finished my medicine but it continued to grow. I was supposed to come for a second operation but we could raise the money we needed.Forence couldn't afford more surgery and as classmates teased him, he began to spend more time at home where he lived with his brother Eliza and elderly grandmother, his parents died when he was five.

Forence started mending shoes in an attempt to save money for more surgery.

Speaking before his brother's most recent surgery, Eliza said:

I am the one taking care of things now. It is not easy, it is very hard. Sometimes I do farming or cut sugarcane and sometimes I grow tomatoes. Forence’s problem is with the penis and scrotum.

The disease started in 2006 but when it came people thought it was a spirit but it is not a spirit. Forence’s life is not good because he doesn’t have friends who come to visit him.

The family's neighbour, Duncan Otieno, took some photos of Forence and posted them on Facebook along with a desperate plea for help.

LOL, THOSE ARE MY BALLS.

WHERE DID YOU GET THESE RARE PICTURES OF ME FROM? grin
Re: Man With Biggest Testicle Graphic Pictures by bigbullballs(m): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
My natural big balls.

(1) (Reply)

Resident Doctors Issues Strike Notice / I Need A Cardiologist Or A Private Laboratory. / COVID-19 Update For February 10 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.