Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,687 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) (56775 Views)

Tammy Abraham Rushed To Hospital After Damaging His Stomach Against Valencia / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by pentals: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-er2d--G_EsU/WW77YTszTdI/AAAAAAAAVqg/AL69kfThBJg46YDE0UB7CQKa3eXR-CfTQCLcBGAs/s400/PAY-Tammy-Abraham-Signs-Contract-Extension-at-Chelsea.jpg[/img]
19 year old Chelsea striker, Kevin Oghenetega Tamaraebi Bakumo-Abraham popularly known as Tammy Abraham, last week decided to celebrate his recent Chelsea deal by surprising his parents with a brand new car.

After impressing on loan last season in the Championship, where he scored 26 goals in 48 appearances for Bristol City, Antonio Conte was keen to nail down the striker's services.

Shortly after extending his contract at Stamford Bridge, Abraham agreed a season-long loan with fellow Premier League side Swansea City.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-VlK9mjkV-So/WW77YDspdBI/AAAAAAAAVqk/croeo8Rfq88uANhMlcfCvU52gluO0ixvQCLcBGAs/s640/Tammy-Abraham-surprises-his-parents-them-with-new-cars%2B%25281%2529.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-iGRrOqKk7Y0/WW77YfA3rDI/AAAAAAAAVqc/a7vykaJWzKwfjbtjuiUO8U6hTZOtbmtqACLcBGAs/s640/Tammy-Abraham-surprises-his-parents-them-with-new-cars.jpg[/img]

More@>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/19yrs-old-nigerian-chelsea-star-spoils.html

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by ANIEXTY(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2017
The dream of every good child is to make their parent happy !!

166 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by Tolexander: 8:54am On Jul 19, 2017
Good!

A nigerian spoilt his parents with brand new cars at just 19 years in England, being a football player.

Whereas here in Nigeria, parents still dey think of buying a utme form next year, after buying the waec result checking scratch card for their 19year old son.

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2017
Good boy

2 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:57am On Jul 19, 2017
Really Nice

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by darfay: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2017
very happy for the young chap.God please give me the grace to make my parents proud...... Erm but is he really 19?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2017
darfay:
very happy for the young chap.God please give me the grace to make my parents proud...... Erm but is he really 19?

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by Loyalblak007(f): 9:10am On Jul 19, 2017
smiley
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by Jostico: 9:11am On Jul 19, 2017
I believe in God

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by Kamelot77(m): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2017
Chelsea future striker,arsenal Nd man u fans mark D name, he will score u dis season #Swansea

3 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 9:33am On Jul 19, 2017
Nice one guy

Mixture of Urhobo and Ijaw blood

Must be a strong man

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by akankemi1(f): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2017
my son must be a footballer grin

3 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by Caustics: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2017
angry
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2017
Always remember home and your family
Most people get fame and money and forget to remain humble

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by asumo12: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2017
cry

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by asumo12: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2017
[b]Domestic punishment*

I offended my wife and she insisted a million sorries were not enough. I didn't know what to do, so I asked her to choose a punishment she considered satisfactory.

She said I should do all chores for one week. I quickly agreed.

That was the worst punishment I served in living memory.

If you think you have patience, wait till your wife leaves you with two kids and goes to gist with a neighbor for hours.
One hour seemed like one year. Yelling and commanding fell on deaf ears; it was as if the kids conspired with their mother to raise their disturbance to power 2.

I couldn't even take my calls; Facebook update was no-go area; the crying was loud and persistent.

What of the poopooing and peeing? And for someone easily disgusted, I was sooo beaten and alarmed.

The house cleaning, dish-washing were something else.
I learnt that one child can use 3 dresses/wears per day.

Preparing their meals was like Kachikwu and fuel. Preparing ordinary pap was like Buhari and 2016 budget.
I wasted a couple of dishfuls before I came close to getting it right.

Then, the feeding proper was like Fashola and electricity.
For every spoon each of them took, we had to run around for several minutes. I was furious but they were laughing and playful.

By the second day, I was completely humbled and asked for amnesty.
Processing the application was like Nigerian police doing crime investigation. Approving the application was like Nigerian military defeating Boko Haram in Sambisa forest.

In the end, to win a temporary amnesty, it took APC tactics on Nigerians; I made so many promises without thinking of how to fulfill any.
I just wanted to get off the punishment.

Mothers are something out of this world.

They're so special that it is only them that can be called Mothers.

*Thumbs up for all mothers out there. You're all too great.*
����������������������������

*Who is a woman??*

Woman has the most unique character like salt, her presence is never remembered but her absence makes all the things tasteless.

Pass it to all the lovely ladies...
Your Mother. Your Wife. Your daughter. Your sister and your friend.

Forward to every woman to make her smile and to every man to make him realize a woman's worth.[/b]

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2017
The guy is British.... I tap into his blessing to celebrate my mom with a house and cars

6 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by fisfat(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2017
See my life.

Even ball boy, I cannot do

Smh for my self

4 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by ladu92jan(f): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2017
the mother must be really proud of him..

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2017
Good one.
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by Allylic(f): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2017
Good... The first toy I will buy for my kids is football...they must play ball by force...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by Husty(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2017
A plant that doesn't forget its root flourishes. Omo daada, God bless you and your likes.

3 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by SureFEMI(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2017
This is so cool
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by Jeremyi(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2017
nice one, more goals to your boots T Abraham

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by Punctual(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2017
This guy is a goal machine cool
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by jfleece(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2017
Football pays way better than education.. We should allow our kids pursue their dreams and passion, this over emphasis on education is too much.. As I go school reach, how much I don fit gather

4 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by nepapole(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2017
fisfat:
See my life.

Even ball boy, I cannot do

Smh for my self
Go join badoo. Ur life will never remain d same
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2017
y i no continue with football o...Good one
Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2017
akankemi1:
my son must be a footballer grin
Your son will be like Lalasticlala. ..

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Buys Cars For His Parents (Photos) by Innov8ve1: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2017
this is cool yea

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa. AWCON 2022:(1 - 2) On 4th July 2022 / PHOTO: Super Eagles At Breakfast This Morning / Caption This Photo Of Messi And Ramos In The Gym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.