Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) (12139 Views)

Kwankwaso Visits Ibrahim Shekarau In Abuja (Photos) / Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Ibrahim Babangida In His Minna Residence (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Visits Ibrahim Babangida In Minna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by metromediaboss: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2017
Acting President, Prof. Osinbajo at the Palace of Emir of Gusau, Ibrahim Bello in Zamfara during his visit today. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/07/photos-osinbajo-visits-emir-of-gusau.html

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by Loyalblak007(f): 9:17am On Jul 19, 2017
For?
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by CHOPUP411(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2017
See as they look humble in the presence of our able acting president, but they are potential sucide bombers

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by edo3(m): 9:21am On Jul 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by Tolexander: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2017
CHOPUP411:
See as they look humble in the presence of our able acting president, but they are potential sucide bombers
The only elements of SENSE you know are just the alphabetical characters in the word "SENSE".

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by Homeboiy: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2017
Envelope must follow

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by chris4gold(m): 9:55am On Jul 19, 2017
Wait make I follow join body
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by prolificJosh(m): 10:05am On Jul 19, 2017
Issorait.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2017
Light and darkness has nothing in common
any spirit that doesn't confess that Jesus Christ is the Son of God is the spirit of anti-Christ
thesame Emirs kidnapping and raping Christians minors on daily basis.... Shame, nothing but shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:35am On Jul 19, 2017
Bubu is gone

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by JuniorReev: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2017
He's working..
God Bless Our President!
God Bless Nigeria!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2017
Surely, I'm not the only one who's thinking it right?
It all feels like yaradua all over again.
Fact is, If you go abroad for treatment and in 60+ days, you're unable to make at least one public appearance then the situation is pretty critical.
But I'm sure though, they'll make that announcement soon. These visits are just to calm waters that might rage once the announcement is made.

Meanwhile, just another random meme.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by OkoYibo: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2017
CHOPUP411:

It is better to be silent and be presumed wise, than to speak and leave no one in doubt as to your foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2017
The world of business can be chaotic and confusing.. Sometimes you'll need a platform that guide and makes all these complexities simple. You might have the finance, but the business to start might become another hurdle. EntMirror makes it all simple.
Visit www.entmirror.com
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by Ekakamba: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2017
He's trying to figure out where Ba square is.

APC can visit for AFRICA
grin
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2017
HOW THIS ONE TAKE AFFECT MAH CAREER
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by anyebedgreat: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2017
Osi baba
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by uniontfk: 11:45am On Jul 19, 2017
Well done Mr. Acting President

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by LMAyedun(m): 11:45am On Jul 19, 2017
Tolexander:
The only elements of SENSE you know are just the alphabetical characters in the word "SENSE".
This is just too brutal.. Fear God nau
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by gabbywatch77: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2017
can this man keep his ass one place and do the needful other than jumping from one place to another because our problems has gone pass this visits.
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by SureFEMI(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2017
Who is osingbajo
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2017
What is Prof visiting everybody in the North, na so he fear them reach?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by topedopechef(m): 11:57am On Jul 19, 2017
FAYOSE,AN EXPONENT OR MAFIOSO TO THE NIGERIA CAUSE
A CALL TO NIGERIA YOUTHS

©Tope Omogoroye

It is no longer news that the supposed man of the people,gallant and unrelenting critic and caviler of the current government has declared his willingness to contest for the 2019 presidential election,and its clearly indubitable that he has been receiving support and words of encouragement from the south-central and south-eastern part of the country.
Mr fayose first launched his presidential campaign on Facebook, and if you will agree with me Facebook is where hypocrisy, falseness, double standards meets up for morning coffee,am writing this as an avenue for me to express my view on his ambition and am clearly acting in the corridors of the law ,The 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended) under section 39(1) provides for freedom of expression and thoughts,if allowed to proceed i will like to iron out some facts about the public figure.
Charisma is said to be an efficient munition in winning peoples love and in making them do one's bidding, and its a weapon well welded by Mr fayose .He continues to be a champion in the sight of the masses,inspite of his public display of hooliganism,and evidences pointing out that is a desperado,a deuce among others��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂.
Its also indisputable with evidences provided that he is known for blackmailing, brutalising, and verbally assaulting all those he considers his political opponent at any available time..
He is always the first to criticize the efforts of the present government at righting the wrong his party as done to this country, and lets also not that out of the money that was supposed to be used in securing Nigerians and mostly finance the ongoing combat against boko haram at the north, 4.7billion naira was traced to his account,and also the army general who was dismissed by accepting a offer made by mr fayose to rig elections in exchange for promotion.
I can say confidently that he is a Philistine who knows nothing about state building not to talk of nation building, all he does is to share money and bags of rice branded with his name on them on the streets of ekiti,riding okada for inspection of ongoing projects, patronizing food vendors at the road side,visiting public pepper soup joint at a time he should be investing his idleness to the development of his state.
Are these the reasons the youths and masses praises him?,he gives out money without providing job opportunities,state money which should be used in driving development are used to purchase bags of rice with his name branded on them.
Can this man mean well for his state and country as a whole,lets not forget that last year, he gave out guns to hunters and famers asking them to use it at any fulani man seen grazing in ekiti state(he didnt arm the police which its there constitutional duty and responsibility) and by so doing creating more problems that solving them and openly promoting anarchism and indirectly making his people have no regard for the rule of law.
One more amazing skill of his,is his ability to distract by all his arts of ingenious sophistry,if not so i dont know how he managed to get the forgiveness,and love of the youths in his state despite his public displays of wishing doom for both the state and the country,in 2006 after his impeachment as a state governor Mr Fayose was accused to have stolen up to $81 million from the coffers of Ekiti state during his tenure as governor. He was accused of political violence, corrupt elections, fraud, bribery, assasination and more,and this lead to the denial of his family visa by the U.S government and labelling him a corrupt personage Currently,as also alleged by the APC he is yet to pay the salary of ekiti sate workers,and has diverted state funds for the purpose of funding his political ambitions
It is said that birds of same feather flocks togther,this can be (✍�tope omogoroye)proven true in the relationship of fayose with his counterpart mr wike of rivers state who is a well known deuce and very antidemocratic in actions.
I think its a time nigerians start seeing this man for what hes truly is,we should all start discarding his public words in the waste bin,and i trust Nigeria youths not to vote for someone who will take us back to the era of the dark age,at this point i will like to rest my pen.

©tope Omogoroye

✍� Omogoroye Tope

The above names are all fictions,and if we have anyone bearing them,it is nothing but pure coincidence, they should kindly pls overlook it.

✍�tope Omogoroye

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by burkingx(f): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2017
cool
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Light and darkness has nothing in common
any spirit that doesn't confess that Jesus Christ is the Son of God is the spirit of anti-Christ
thesame Emirs kidnapping and raping Christians minors on daily basis.... Shame, nothing but shame

SMH

thats why your elites will keep on playing Ludo with your minds, and their children will do thesame to your children that's how the lineage will continue.
You carry religion put for your head like load, i have never heard or seen a wealthy man carry religion for head like you and your likes do.

Only broke ass and frustrated people are die hard in religion.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
farouk0403:

SMH

thats why your elites will keep on playing Ludo with your minds, and their children will do thesame to your children that's how the lineage will continue.
You carry religion put for your head like load, i have never heard or seen a wealthy man carry religion for head like you and your likes do.

Only broke ass and frustrated people are die hard in religion.
I am rich and wealthy beyond your imagination. I don't have religion I am a Christian. Islam is plague to the world
ur emirs are animals

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Leonbonapart:
I am rich and wealthy beyond your imagination. I don't have religion I am a Christian. Islam is plague to the world
ur emirs are animals

Everyone can claim rich in a faceless forum, i only judge you from your post.

By the way did i tell you i give a fu!ck to emirs? they can go to hell i don't care
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by bdauran: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
CHOPUP411:
My dear mind ur speech
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by Ilajeboy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin chai lwkmd

Tolexander:
Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by amodu(m): 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Seeing for the first time who our Ag. President is taller than

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Visits Ibrahim Bello, The Emir Of Gusau (Photos) by CharlotteFlair: 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Osunbande should thread carefully. These people can poison him even through a handshake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK, Fayose Don't Want Buhari Alive - Lauretta Onochie / Court Of Appeal Dismisses Alaibe's Suit Against Diri / 2023: OPC Disowns Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.