Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,912 members, 7,802,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Nokia 3 Unboxing & Hands On Review(Video) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 3 Unboxing & Hands On Review(Video) (1143 Views)

Nokia 5.3 Unboxing, First Impressions And Full Review + Price (photos) / Nokia 2.3 Unboxing And Impressions Video - Is It Worth It? / Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 3 Unboxing & Hands On Review(Video) by XDplus: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2017
Nokia has been on a resurgence of late after coming out from the sale of the company's phone manufacturing division to Microsoft where the company couldn't make devices for while,Nokia has returned to the phone game but outsourced production to HMD Global, and that partnerships first fruit is the Nokia 3.Nokia 3 has a polycarbonate back, a solid-feeling aluminium frame The device comes with Android Nougat.Below are the other specifications of the Nokia 3.

Watch the unboxing video and tell me what you think.Also feel free to ask any questions.

Specifications
SIZE:5.0 Inch IPS LCD
RESOLUTION: (1280 x 720, 16:9)
CPU: MTK 6737, Quad-core 1.3Ghz
RAM: 2GB
STORAGE: 16GB ,MicroSD slot Support for up to 128 GB
PRIMARY CAMERA: 8MP AF, 1.12um, f/2, LED flash
SECONDARY CAMERA: 8MP AF, 1.12um, f/2, FOV 84 degrees
BATTERY: Inbuilt 2630 mAh
Networks:2G/3G/4G

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdG04wUmrzg

Don't forget to like & share to support my channel.
Re: Nokia 3 Unboxing & Hands On Review(Video) by HarveyDeven: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2017
I really hope that this is just the start for Nokia and, in a few years, they will be able to compete with the likes of Samsung and Apple!
Re: Nokia 3 Unboxing & Hands On Review(Video) by XDplus: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2017
HarveyDeven:
I really hope that this is just the start for Nokia and, in a few years, they will be able to compete with the likes of Samsung and Apple!
I feel so to,they have a more powerful devices on the way, like the Nokia 6 & 8 and i honestly believe they're going to make a big splash on the market.

(1) (Reply)

Note4/note4pro Xcharge / 10 Reasons Why You Should Buy A New Iphone X / Suggestion Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.