Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Madame Koi Koi 4 (a Trip Down Fgc Ikirun Lane) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Madame Koi Koi 4 (a Trip Down Fgc Ikirun Lane) (877 Views)

Madame Koi Koi Final (a Trip Down Fgc Ikirun Lane) / Madame Koi Koi 3 / A Trip Down Uniben Lane Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Madame Koi Koi 4 (a Trip Down Fgc Ikirun Lane) by lalaponcus(m): 9:18am On Jul 19, 2017
MADAME KOI KOI 4 (A TRIP DOWN FGC IKIRUN LANE)

This piece is dedicated to the enigmatic Mr. Ojurongbe my dear guardian.

The only father whose brains shine brighter than his head and the only one who rivals Fabian Barthez in the battle of the cleanest cuts.

I thank you for every time you had compassion and gave me money even when my pockets were dry from SAP.

I thank you for not being part of that gang of teachers who found it extremely pleasurable in seeing students being beaten.

I thank you that you did not 'ra n oju ko ko ko bi ina halogen (shine your eye so bright like the halogen lamp's)' over the monies parents entrusted to you.

For some guardians did that and began to formulate excellent lies to avoid paying the students.

Worse, some guardians began to disappear so much that the students thought that they were an upgraded version of Ogidan (a films about a diabolical criminal acted by Hanks Anuku) and Oyenusi combined.

My great daddy.

Your children shall never be stagnated in life like those two statues who are in front of the admin block.

Like that junior student whose parents are rich, may your children will always find favour in the sight of all senior men in life.

Like that senior that stays in city hall, you shall never cease to find help whenever you ask for it.

Like Senior Yekini and JSS 1 students, your seed shall be amiably remembered for great deeds in Jesus name.

Like the ever green Mr. Esan, your appeal will never dry up and you will never stop swaggering in Jesus name.

The scream erupted from the other room of the hostel.
And boy, did every student jump up like one who had been stung in the soft portion of the buttocks by the soldier ant.

Kaii!
Soldier ants.

Those tiny little demons walking in an organized formation with a dreadful purpose.
Always wrecking havoc to those who dare cross their part.

Fatoki Shola had been a victim before.
An experience, I am sure, he would not forget in a jiffy.
For he was sleeping like a baby that Saturday night.

Ligtly snoring with joy because the social night he attended hours before, had yielded him unprecedented fruitful results
As the one, who he had been eying for a long time, said, 'you danced very well Osfeam' after he had lit up the stage with great moves.

Still snoring lightly, the soldier ants came.
Finding their way into the Benue house hostel and choosing to cross over some beds.

Did I inform you that those little things were wicked?

Yes.
They were little demons who are no respecter of persons or places.

Osfeam did not wake up at the first sting.
Poor guy had confused the sting as a love bite in the dream.
For he was dreaming that he was playing serious 'ere ife' (love play) with 'his kutch kutch hota e lover' at the wedding night.

Two ants found their way up his shorts the next time.

Greeting the other occupants of the place before sinking in their piercers and stinging my good friend once again.

'Perhaps that would wake the 'alakori' (crazy person) that wanted to form 'askari' (stubborn head) for them', They thought
And my poor friend jumped up with an pained cry this time.

Quickly alerting fellow bunk mates, Kehinde Bello, Ayanda Sam and Nwoke Henry.
Smart lads who quickly left their beds and ran to bring matches and foam.

For fire was the only element which could successfully chase those tiny things away.
As they would begin to 'gan pa' (become stiff) at the touch of the yellow flames just like the stubborn bush rabbit flashes its two teeth in a deathly smile when the 'ota ibon' (bullet) works its magic in its body and the kindled log fire prepares it for its passage into the soakaway pit via the means of egusi soup.

In panic, everyone rushed to the other room.

Prefects knocked over juniors in apparent zest to discharge their duties.

Other seniors slowly dragged their feet while raising up the wrapper that kept threatening to fall from their loins and reveal that which the junior students would use as a means of joke for weeks to come.

Some junior students rushed there to be the first official source where the 'gbeborun' (gossip) would emanate from.

While some other students subtly found an exit door and ran to stay with their colleagues in the other hostels.

Who could blame them?

Apparently some seniors were so terrible that they would use this opportunity to initiate a merry-go-round flogging session where each student would be sufficiently fed and overfed with helpings from the pot of 'iya' (beating).

Who could forget that the good senior Kamal fell into that category?

The category of men whose calling and life purpose was to devise excellent means of making students cry.

Always directing the belt to areas where the pain nerves are centered in, like the back of the head and the space between the buttocks and the knee.

Beeni.

That guy had been groomed in 'kpankere-ism' and was an excellent graduate of the school of 'Caning'

The student who screamed laid in his bed.

Violently quivering like a student who just discovered that his locker had been seduced by thieves and all his milk, bourvita, garri, biscuit and even fish and moi moi bought from the Tuck shop to eat garri, had run away with the thief like an unfaithful lover.

Nay.
He was violently shaking like that student who Mr. Esan and Mr. Idowu jointly caught with expo in the exam hall.
That poor student would wish his mother had never said 'hi' back to his father the day they met.

Nay.
He was violently shaking like that student who had just being told that the WAEC expo delivered to him in the morning of mathematics and which he had copied sufficiently to his heart content, was actually meant for Food and Nutrition exam for the next day.
That poor student would slap every other student who urges him to "let us go and eat some food that those food and Nut girls prepare"

Nay.
He was shaking like that 'shakey shaky' daddy in that olden days advert of the drug where the girl child rushes to tell her mom that her dad is down with a bit of malaria
That unique advert that always came on during the intervals of 'Toyin Tomato's, this is superstory espisodes'

Nay.
The poor student was shaking like who had seen a real ghost.

As he flinched when other students tried to touch him and had to be physically restrained from running away and providing a headline the next day that would read 'were be wo inu igbo to nlo si inu igboro' (mad man jumps into the bush that leads into the town)

That kind of sensational headline that would throw people into arguing whether Bisi Akande was still fit to run for the Osun State gubernatorial election or should the people stick with Olagunsoye Oyinlola (an election which Oyinlola won by the way).

Human beings were like that.
Set of people who would choose the most inappropriate times to argue over very relevant issues.

To be continued tomorrow
#BASHORUN

Okontas.com

Hello friend. Jesus loves you very much and would love to know you today.
Re: Madame Koi Koi 4 (a Trip Down Fgc Ikirun Lane) by Lilknight(m): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2018
Lol, I really remembered all this names and everything mentioned, i was in SS1 when all this people were in SS3, my brother Olanite Tayo was also in SS3 den.
Re: Madame Koi Koi 4 (a Trip Down Fgc Ikirun Lane) by petiteee(f): 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
Lilknight:
Lol, I really remembered all this names and everything mentioned, i was in SS1 when all this people were in SS3, my brother Olanite Tayo was also in SS3 den.
what set were you?

(1) (Reply)

If You Believe You Know English / My Pure Love For Lizzy - Episode 3 / [INTERVIEW] My First Time On A Movie Set, I Was Nervous – Actress Olabisi Adeyem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.