Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters (35841 Views)

2023 Igbo Presidency:the Asorock Cabal To Nominate MC Tagwire As President- Pic / Tinubu begs Kingibe to be His VP over Cabal To Support / Inconclusive Polls: Nigerians In Diaspora Allege Plan By Cabal To Rig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by PointZerom: 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Shome36:
let me educate you a lil.... Allah is an Arabic word which means God in English

Stop publicising your stupidity PLEASE

That's what they told you.

Until I see Muslims write God on their stickers and flags.
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Uwaomapaul(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
tongue
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Shome36(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
PointZerom:

That's what they told you.

Until I see Muslims write God on their stickers and flags.
The entire religion was revealed in Arabic language that's why you'd hardly God on an Islamic flags
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by reality1010: 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
GenBuhari:
Imperialist outfit SR is out to deceive us.
If the imperialist poisoning him in UK allow him to return to Nigeria to the seat of the presidency it would be very short-lived, before he is either forced to leave the presidency one way or another.

How come Afonjas r the only ones that know about PMB's health conditions & when he s likely to come back?
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by kannie89: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
puhahahahah..seen that 90days is just about the corner...they want to bring him back n take him back to London after two days so Nigerians can start recounting again...too bad!
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Nword22: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
TEYA:
Baba I supported your candidature out of a pure commitment to the cause of the Nigerian Project. I am a northern Christian who has several times been a victim of Islamic extremists. You were not a popular candidate among my people but in spite of so much backlash from your opponents among my people I supported you. The reason for my undying loyalty to you lies in the fact that unlike majority of our politicians, you are not a thief! But it is clear you are not the one in charge of this country anymore, no thanks to your failing health. Some members of your cabinet have committed themselves to the ignoble task of irreparably tarnishing your image. Please baba, do what is noble, what is sane, what is just. Resign and hand power to v.p. Osinbajo! That way, you will retain your place in the hearts of loyalists like me. I wish you a quick recovery my president.
Yours most loyal,
Teya

Teya,

Nice write-up, I also supported the Mr president out of anger and frustration coming from us over here seeing the country on flame with daily bombing from Kano to Abuja thereby tarnishing our image over here.

But the president has failed due to his unguided statements and the handle of our economy.

I wish him well and also urge him to resign honorably so that another person can take us through to the promise land.

Proudly Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
yarimo:
That is a welcome development for the good people of Nigeria , the active and action president will be back soon by the grace of God.
I would have quoted u but your statement has really left a lot to be desired,so no point doing that.Oh damn ! I ended up quoting u,u don't deserve it.Give me my "quote" back !

1 Like

Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Why you calling my predictions conspiracy theories?

I predicted back in April 2015 that Buhari would be removed from at a time of imperialist choosing.

So I have been vindicated. Who removed Buhari? Well is he not in an imperialist hospital whilst his government is being run by ab imperialist stooge Osinbajo?

If you really believe that Abacha , Yaradua and now Buhari's removal from office were just fate, then you need to open your eyes.

Nigeria and who rules it is absolutely important to imperialists who have come to see us as a huge cash cow, through corruption that benefits imperialists economically.

This is why our corrupt leader rarely fall ill; but any leader like Abacha, Yaradua or Buhari who tries to curb corruption and develop the country is taken out one way or another.

Daviddson:
Bros, wake up from this your delusion. Are you not tired of calling "imperialists" all over Nairaland? You think Buhari is so important that the UK, UN, US, UP, UX, UY, UZ, etc, will want to do away with him by all means? Pls try and go beyond this childish conspiracy theories! Even Obama was not so apprehensive when he became the president of the US. You're taking these conspiracy theories to the extreme.
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by repogirl(f): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Chai Baba is coming back with his body odour? sad

1 Like

Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by repogirl(f): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
yarimo:
That is a welcome development for the good people of Nigeria , the active and action president will be back soon by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by TEYA: 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nword22:

Teya,

Nice write-up, I also supported the Mr president out of anger and frustration coming from us over here seeing the country on flame with daily bombing from Kano to Abuja thereby tarnishing our image over here.

But the president has failed due to his unguided statements and the handle of our economy.

I wish him well and also urge him to resign honorably so that another person can take us through to the promise land.

Proudly Igbo.
That's good to hear Nword22. It will be well with Nigeria
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Ebubeze(m): 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
maybe they want to bring back his corpse for burial

Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by preashy: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
If he is coming back or not dat one is nt my problem...my problem is they should better stop his salary...because To me He is a GHOST WORKER....and ghost working is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE BY LAW... :PIf he is coming back or not dat one is nt my problem...my problem is they should better stop his salary...because To me He is a GHOST WORKER....and ghost working is a CRIMINAL OFFENCE BY LAW...
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by corpershun: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
They really want us to manage this man till 2019 instead f allowing Osinbajo be continue in power...mschewww
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by happney65: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
TEYA:

Do you have any suggestion on how to get a person who is not corrupt into power without the support of the thieves? Do you? Or is your own just to jump online and rant? How many of his kind do we have in the north? How many in Nigeria? People like you make matters worse by hailing and promoting the thieves I mentioned. Are Diezani and Saraki and Dino not the mentors of young Nigerians like you who expect things to get better? Matthew!

And he is President for over two years now,who has he sent to jail?Ohh,am sorry he is a messiah who wont take any blame but to blame the other person..Ohh the Messiah that would turn around and make Nigeria into the UK but hasnt being able to do nada but would look the other way and keep on blaming someone else..Shioor
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by EverBlazingy2k(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
taylor88:
what is he comin back for

London government we dash u

that man is synonymous to bad news
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by SalamRushdie: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
yarimo:
Are you being sarcastic or you just don't know the meaning of action
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by promiseulu(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
taylor88:
what is he comin back for

London government we dash u

that man is synonymous to bad news
Lets see how ur generation reach dat position, ode ur fada mate, bcus he decided to be ur President because of d love he has for u
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by dilini(m): 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
nicky20:
According to Sahara Reporters, President Buhari who left for the UK on May 7th, is scheduled to return to Nigeria on July 27th.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/887456164094648321

On my birthday? Damn!

Good or Bad birthday gift? Lawd have mercy!
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Charly68: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
The news of cabal around the man is very saddening & repugnant to a decent mind .. We didn't vote for him to rule by proxy. I pray this nonsense come to an end when he comes .
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by raphaeladeyele: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
President u are welcome heartedly back Home. Ope ni fun Oluwa
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by TEYA: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
happney65:

And he is President for over two years now,who has he sent to jail?Ohh,am sorry he is a messiah who wont take any blame but to blame the other person..Ohh the Messiah that would turn around and make Nigeria into the UK but hasnt being able to do nada but would look the other way and keep on blaming someone else..Shioor
He sent Dasuki and you guys have been whining ever since. When he went for Diezani you guys cried foul! Is America now not on her trail? Your silent prayer has always been that no one should be prosecuted. Don't act like you hate the corruption he set himself out to fight.
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by CioAngels(f): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Why are the so called wicked cabal pushing president around like a baby? It is really bad that his nephew, mamman daura could be wishing him dead for not allowing him to get the needed medical care. Am very sure daura wants to do something sinister, so he needs buhari home to hang it on buhari's neck, so sad. President, may you return in good health, amen.
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Abagworo(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
The caption is unnecessary. It's good news for me and disappointment for all the thieves wishing he was dead.
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by ivandragon: 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
cabal this, cabal that...

who appointed those that constitute the cabal? isn't it the same PMB?

there is no cabal outside those appointed by PMB himself. they are simply doing what they know he would like.

after all, he appointed those who had been close to him for years as his key advisers...
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Danzakidakura(m): 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
please I want to be a canal where do I pick form ?
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by iluvdonjazzy: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
otijah:
They hv realised its clocking 90 days since he left and hv decided to bundle him back weda dead alive or even in coma. So that they can start the cycle again

APC is a demonic party, if God does not punish this party brutally then he should be ready to apologise to Sodom and Gomorrah
not APC per se, but the northerners that want to stick to power by all means, so weda apc or pdp.
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by DAGAUDA(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
My Good People Of Nigeria Let Put Hand Together And Give A Prayers For Our President Self Return To Continuous With Laudable Activities To Build My Great Nation
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by happney65: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
TEYA:

He sent Dasuki and you guys have been whining ever since. When he went for Diezani you guys cried foul! Is America now not on her trail? Your silent prayer has always been that no one should be prosecuted. Don't act like you hate the corruption he set himself out to fight.

He sent Dasuki to jail?Really?So tell me why Dasuki hasnt being charged to court?Why keep him incommunicado with no trial?I wonder what would have happened if this happened under the PDP..Not one person has being successfully tried and sent to jail for corrupt practices..Na Media trial una dey do..Na Lost Money with no owner found we dey see..Anyway,I dont blame you,You are a member of BMC..Paid to say thrash online..WelldoneSah
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by UbChapter(m): 8:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
If buhari comes back alive to this country, walahi, I will leave the country for him.
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Daviddson(m): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
GenBuhari:
Why you calling my predictions conspiracy theories?
I predicted back in April 2015 that Buhari would be removed from at a time of imperialist choosing. So I have been vindicated. Who removed Buhari? Well is he not in an imperialist hospital whilst his government is being run by ab imperialist stooge Osinbajo?
If you really believe that Abacha , Yaradua and now Buhari's removal from office were just fate, then you need to open your eyes.
So, you honestly think that Abacha was not corrupt? Interesting. Concerning Yar'adua - and you think not being corrupt is the only criteria for a leader to be able to turn Nigeria into an el dorado? Bros, it doesn't always turn out that way. Is Putin not corrupt, is CIA able to use to prevent Russia from prospering and Russians from living in affluence? Success in governance goes beyond not being corrupt; many other factors are involved.
Re: Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters by Lordxeer(m): 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
I wish the honest and Austere man sound health and safe return.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram: I Regret Giving Birth Abubakar Shekau - Mother Laments / Ondo Commissioner, Olubunmi Osadahun, Attacked By Awolumate Olumide / Orji Uzor Kalu Exposes Obasanjo In An Explosive Interview (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.