Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,201 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:33 AM

DPR OND Test Conducted Yesterday In Jabi, Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DPR OND Test Conducted Yesterday In Jabi, Abuja (4080 Views)

Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test / Appointment Letter With Department Of Petroleum Resources (DPR). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DPR OND Test Conducted Yesterday In Jabi, Abuja by EdoBoy90(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2017
Good Day DPR shortlisted Applicants,

Yesterday, the DPR conducted aptitude test in Jabi, Abuja. From a reliable source, who was shortlisted too and took part, he, " they said should be up to 50 or more than 50 applicants that wrote the test." The aptitude test was for OND holders who applied last year manually via their office in Jabi, Abuja.

The source said the questions were 50 and from Current Affairs, Mathematics, English and Chemistry. The source didn't have a science background, studied a business course. So, expect questions from the above listed.

According to the source, some of the questions he told are (just for current affairs only):

1) When was the last America's election conducted (November 8, 2016)
2) Who was the senator that contested the senate presidency with Sen. Bukola Saraki ( Sen. Lawal Admed)
3) Abdulmunin Jubrin was suspended in how many legislative days (180)
4) Who said he will tear his diplomatic America's visa if Donald Trump win the election? (Prof. Sole Soyinka).

These are all I could recall.

Thanks to God I was shortlisted for the DPR test on 26th, Abuja center.

I believe this will be a useful information for the DPR shortlisted applicants.

4 Likes

Re: DPR OND Test Conducted Yesterday In Jabi, Abuja by Hafsat24(f): 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
EdoBoy90:

Yesterday, the DPR conducted aptitude test in Jabi, Abuja. From a reliable source, who was shortlisted too and took part, he, " they said should be up to 50 or more than 50 applicants that wrote the test." The aptitude test was for OND holders who applied last year manually via their office in Jabi, Abuja.

The source said the questions were 50 and from Current Affairs, Mathematics, English and Chemistry. The source didn't have a science background, studied a business course. So, expect questions from the above listed.

According to the source, some of the questions he told are (just for current affairs only):

2) Who was the senator that contested the senate presidency with Sen. Bukola Saraki ( Sen. Lawal Admed)
4) Who said he will tear his diplomatic America's visa if Donald Trump win the election? (Prof. Sole Soyinka).

Thanks alot..

2 Likes

Re: DPR OND Test Conducted Yesterday In Jabi, Abuja by klevotino: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
ok
EdoBoy90:

1 Like

Re: DPR OND Test Conducted Yesterday In Jabi, Abuja by bl33d(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hummm
Re: DPR OND Test Conducted Yesterday In Jabi, Abuja by barnybarbs: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
thank you so much for this information, but hope the english and maths were okay
Re: DPR OND Test Conducted Yesterday In Jabi, Abuja by scarplanet(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Questions for OND would definitely not be thesame with GT and EH. That's for sure

1 Like

Re: DPR OND Test Conducted Yesterday In Jabi, Abuja by ademasta(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
ok
Re: DPR OND Test Conducted Yesterday In Jabi, Abuja by goodguy4sure(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Thanks for the Update...Sorry, tell me.... how were you contacted ? SMS or Email?
Re: DPR OND Test Conducted Yesterday In Jabi, Abuja by perfectchoice(f): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please how do u know if u are shortlisted?

I applied through Enugu Office.
Re: DPR OND Test Conducted Yesterday In Jabi, Abuja by EdoBoy90(m): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Simple instruction said, go to Abuja office
Re: DPR OND Test Conducted Yesterday In Jabi, Abuja by perfectchoice(f): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
EdoBoy90:
Simple instruction said, go to Abuja office

What simple ininstruction?
Re: DPR OND Test Conducted Yesterday In Jabi, Abuja by Bangisgulak(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
please my people i need an advice on dis. I am one of d shortlisted candidate dat will seat 4d DPR test on 26july and i wil be comin 4rm mubi adamawa state to abuja 4d test. Atleast i wil spend nt less dan 20k for transportation. My mind is tellin me nt 2go cos d posibility of getin d job is very small. Need ur advice pls. Wish u success all.
Re: DPR OND Test Conducted Yesterday In Jabi, Abuja by kintipsy(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
you dont need to underestimate your success...i am travelling to lagos from Yola Town too...i believe in Gods ability for this test and not my own ability
Re: DPR OND Test Conducted Yesterday In Jabi, Abuja by BiologicalDvice(m): 12:06am On Jul 20, 2017
Bangisgulak:
please my people i need an advice on dis. I am one of d shortlisted candidate dat will seat 4d DPR test on 26july and i wil be comin 4rm mubi adamawa state to abuja 4d test. Atleast i wil spend nt less dan 20k for transportation. My mind is tellin me nt 2go cos d posibility of getin d job is very small. Need ur advice pls. Wish u success all.

"The possibility of getting the job is very small". Small, but there is a possibility. That is the most important thing.

If you don't go, there is no possibility. I understand Mubi is very far, but I will advise you to go. The 20k, your time, energy... will be your investment. If you're successful, the ROI is huge.

Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: DPR OND Test Conducted Yesterday In Jabi, Abuja by Nobody: 5:56am On Jul 20, 2017
BiologicalDvice:

"The possibility of getting the job is very small". Small, but there is a possibility. That is the most important thing.

If you don't go, there is no possibility. I understand Mubi is very far, but I will advise you to go. The 20k, your time, energy... will be your investment. If you're successful, the ROI is huge.

Best of luck.

Wao, being awhile I heard great words like this..
God bless you
Re: DPR OND Test Conducted Yesterday In Jabi, Abuja by Bangisgulak(m): 7:26am On Jul 20, 2017
BiologicalDvice:

Best of luck.
thanx. I will try my posible best to see myself there. Gud luck everyone dat hv been shortlisted.
Re: DPR OND Test Conducted Yesterday In Jabi, Abuja by eggy1: 7:46am On Jul 20, 2017
[If you have the money prepare for your exam and go....it is better than not trying at allquote author=Bangisgulak post=58631669]please my people i need an advice on dis. I am one of d shortlisted candidate dat will seat 4d DPR test on 26july and i wil be comin 4rm mubi adamawa state to abuja 4d test. Atleast i wil spend nt less dan 20k for transportation. My mind is tellin me nt 2go cos d posibility of getin d job is very small. Need ur advice pls. Wish u success all.[/quote]
Re: DPR OND Test Conducted Yesterday In Jabi, Abuja by BiologicalDvice(m): 4:32am On Jul 21, 2017
Thank you smiley . Amen. Best wishes.
talk2macs:

Wao, being awhile I heard great words like this..
God bless you
Re: DPR OND Test Conducted Yesterday In Jabi, Abuja by BiologicalDvice(m): 4:33am On Jul 21, 2017
It's a pleasure smiley
Bangisgulak:
thanx. I will try my posible best to see myself there. Gud luck everyone dat hv been shortlisted.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help; I'm Dying! / Mocality Ng, online and mobile directory in need of Super Agents / Vacancy In Nestle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.