Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,885 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

The Only Two Artistes You Hear On Radio In UK Are Myself And Wizkid - Mr Eazi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Only Two Artistes You Hear On Radio In UK Are Myself And Wizkid - Mr Eazi (862 Views)

'I love you baby' Basketmouth says to Wizkid. Mr Jollof Reacts. / "Foreign Kids" Wizkid, Mr Jollof And Wandecoal Pictured Together On A Yatch / ‘the Only Two Artistes You Hear When You Put On Radio In UK Are Mr Eazi & Weezy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Two Artistes You Hear On Radio In UK Are Myself And Wizkid - Mr Eazi by street2view: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2017
Wizkid, Nigerian singer, Mr Eazi says he has turned down numerous record deal offers going into millions of dollars because he is with Starboy.

He also went ahead to Acknowledge Wizkid as the best in the industry, adding that the only two artistes you’ll most likely hear on radio in the UK is himself and Wizkid.

Here’s what he said in a recent radio interview;

‘Between the first Ghana Music Awards where Wizkid announced me till now, I’ve gotten record deal offers going into millions of dollars,’.

He continued, ‘I’ve not signed because I see that there’s growth (with Starboy Worldwide), so the evidences are clear.’

‘What Wizkid is doing right now, there’s nobody in the game doing what he’s doing.

‘If you go into the UK and put on the radio, the only two artistes you’ll most likely hear on radio are myself and Wizkid.

‘If you put on the TV, you would see myself and Wizkid on it. And the next R2Bees project, you will see it there.

‘At the end of the day, it’s like, ‘I’ve done everything, I’ve given you guys hits on hits’,’ Mr Eazi said.
source : http://street2view.com/2017/07/two-artistes-hear-put-radio-uk-wizkid-mr-eazi/

Re: The Only Two Artistes You Hear On Radio In UK Are Myself And Wizkid - Mr Eazi by SolexxBarry(m): 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Davido's fans wouldnt like this

3 Likes

Re: The Only Two Artistes You Hear On Radio In UK Are Myself And Wizkid - Mr Eazi by Deafavoured(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
smh...this so called mr eazy sha, he brags a lot...nyways not your fault Nigeria has turned to sumfin else if not dis one wey no dey pass any rational message for him song no go dey talk RUBBISH!!!
Re: The Only Two Artistes You Hear On Radio In UK Are Myself And Wizkid - Mr Eazi by rossyc(f): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Really?
Re: The Only Two Artistes You Hear On Radio In UK Are Myself And Wizkid - Mr Eazi by Fabolousibk1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
And so what?..

1 Like

Re: The Only Two Artistes You Hear On Radio In UK Are Myself And Wizkid - Mr Eazi by Hotshawarma(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Deafavoured:
smh...this so called mr eazy sha, he brags a lot...nyways not your fault Nigeria has turned to sumfin else if not dis one wey no dey pass any rational message for him song no go dey talk RUBBISH!!!
if we live in a society that pays attention to positive lyrics in music trust me someone like this mr eazy song no go even blow for one street not to talk of a whole area to a whole country...

1 Like

Re: The Only Two Artistes You Hear On Radio In UK Are Myself And Wizkid - Mr Eazi by HyconMojo(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
For your mind ... me only get two of your songs
Re: The Only Two Artistes You Hear On Radio In UK Are Myself And Wizkid - Mr Eazi by Threebear(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
He is just a fool.
I've been to UK lots of times and Nigerian music are very popular there, even osadebe, fela and Oliver de coque.
The man is sniffing too much Ghanaian weed.
Re: The Only Two Artistes You Hear On Radio In UK Are Myself And Wizkid - Mr Eazi by street2view: 3:01am On Jul 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Deafavoured:
Re: The Only Two Artistes You Hear On Radio In UK Are Myself And Wizkid - Mr Eazi by Realhommie(m): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2017
Threebear:
He is just a fool.
I've been to UK lots of times and Nigerian music are very popular there, even osadebe, fela and Oliver de coque.
You should understand he meant that they both get the most attention/air play from the lots..
Re: The Only Two Artistes You Hear On Radio In UK Are Myself And Wizkid - Mr Eazi by Deji124(m): 9:56am On Jul 21, 2017
Threebear:
He is just a fool.
U sure ogbeni go relax joor,

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Shares A Cute Painting Of Her Daughters And Step Sons / Hector Joberteh Buried In Ibadan + Read Wife's Touching Tribute To Him Photos / Annie Idibia Storms Tuface House To Surprise Him On His 42nd Birthday With Iyany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.