Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,136 members, 7,780,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:55 AM

Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos (81118 Views)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Macdawid(m): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lalas247:

shocked Sign of the cross
grin U're jonzed orrdy
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Lalas247(f): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Macdawid:

grin U're jonzed orrdy
Haha grin
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by HARDDON: 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Childbirth. Is he not also responsible for her protruding stomach?.

For u to make this statement, im not doing again angry angry
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
HARDDON:

Do what?.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
They have no right to do that. What if the girl had a gun or knife to defend herself. How would the story go

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by hisMrs(f): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
If that fat woman is d one her husband cheated I can understand why.
Going to fight your husbands girlfriend has brought u down to her level, how can a woman belittle herself to d extent of fighting her husbands gf. What of d girl is somebody she cannot beat or d girl pour acid in her. Some people need to think very well b4 taking actions. As for her friend wet follow body go beat person pikin, na so d matter concern her reach? The man will still cheat with another girl even if this one say she no do again
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by hisMrs(f): 7:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
MissCokie:

I see. Your tommy is bigger than hers right?, that's why you are trying so hard to support her.

Our problem is that, after getting married, we allow ourselves to look unattractive, thereby exposing our hubby to fresh girls. I rather slay for my hubby, than looking like a bag of wasted tomatoes.
are u married with kids?
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by hisMrs(f): 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
BABANGBALI:
She should have beated her husband instead of beatening this innocent ajepako now
did u just say beated ? I have headache
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by HARDDON: 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:

See how sad the ride is? Daz my expression ryt now

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
HARDDON:

See how sad the ride is? Daz my expression ryt now
Am I supposed to care about your facial expression?. grin

You just can't compare the body of a lady who has never given birth to that of a mother. Secondly, I don't see the average Nigerian wives/mothers hitting the gym so gym hitting is out of the equation. If a woman has a protruding stomach and that would make a man cheat on her then he must be very foolish 'cause he kept her in that state. Last time I checked, even women with banging bodies get cheated on. A dog of a man would remain as such irrespective of the wife's looks, finance or commitment to her marriage.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by nicelaw(m): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
Serves her well
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by ajepako(f): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
hisMrs:

Are you new on nairaland?

You just met the resident ogbanje and salaro..
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by HARDDON: 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Am I supposed to care about your facial expression?. grin

You just can't compare the body of a lady who has never given birth to that of a mother. Secondly, I don't see the average Nigerian wives/mothers hitting the gym so gym hitting is out of the equation. If a woman has a protruding stomach and that would make a man cheat on her then he must be very foolish 'cause he kept her in that state. Last time I checked, even women with banging bodies get cheated on. A dog of a man would remain as such irrespective of the wife's looks, finance or commitment to her marriage.

Oh common, BinTa! only my moniker makes u melt n weak @ feet let alone looking into my sea Blue Eyes. Ofcos u care a bloody Bunch

Btw,

Why are you disecting this using a monocultured periscope n taking sides with average ladies?
Did u really take a gud luk @ those pics? So to the average nigerian woman, marriage is the final achievement/destination? embarassed undecided
Once married, she cant care for herself again? because a ring is on it now, she has license to metamophose into an ameoba in a man's house? Dah fvck? angry

For all itz worth, you should know, men are moved by sight n as a woman, it behoves on you to keep the sight afixed on u @ whatever cost n by whatever means.

If doing lil sit ups, watching what you eat, when u eat n taking a lil sexy care of ur blooming body is too much to ask, then dont get angry when Jrod Go seeking out slay Queens to deeply Lay
Welcome to d 21st century! angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
HARDDON:

Oh common, BinTa! only my moniker makes u melt n weak @ feet let alone looking into my sea Blue Eyes. Ofcos u care a bloody Bunch

Btw,

Why are you disecting this using a monocultured periscope n taking sides with average ladies?
Did u really take a gud luk @ those pics? So to the average nigerian woman, marriage is the final achievement/destination? embarassed undecided
Once married, she cant care for herself again? because a ring is on it now, she has license to metamophose into an ameoba in a man's house? Dah fvck? angry

For all itz worth, you should know, men are moved by sight n as a woman, it behoves on you to keep the sight afixed on u @ whatever cost n by whatever means.

If doing lil sit ups, watching what you eat, when u eat n taking a lil sexy care of ur blooming body is too much to ask, then dont get angry when Jrod Go seeking out slay Queens to deeply Lay
Welcome to d 21st century! angry
No one is saying married women shouldn't take a good care of their body after child birth/marriage, but it doesn't guarantee your man won't cheat when he has an itching dick. You dig?.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by HARDDON: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
No one is saying married women shouldn't take a good care of their body after child birth/marriage, but it doesn't guarantee your man won't cheat when he has an itching dick. You dig?.

But you are in d full picture - most dont. N u sounded earlier like one of them.

No man delibrately cheat on his wify except a microscopic few.

Most men go into marriage with d bond words of staying faithful to their wifys.

Alot of factors fight n force that vow tru the roof. Wifys of cheating husbys have major role in this. Dont get me wrong, i dont suffer cheaters but if we were to analyse Why some men do, wify is in it.

N most Cheating Starts from d first pregnance/wife'S Xta
For more info, u need to pay consultational fee
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by sheylord(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Lol .. so she can't gym to flat the protruding stomach
women sha they will defend themselves
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by hisMrs(f): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
ajepako:

Are you new on nairaland?

You just met the resident ogbanje and salaro..
Amazing
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Perezino: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
I dont blame the man for going after the lepacious chick. How will u allow ur stature be so disgusting in the name of child bearing and expect ur man not to go out?? See as she even be like weightlifter
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by youngreezy(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lionessza:
And after all this show off, she will get back home and " make it work " with the same son of a bitch who disrespected her in the first place by stepping out, Smh. These are the types of women who make men feel like it's their birthright to cheat and boast about it. Why not drag the asshole through the streets and embarrass him instead like he embarrassed you by going after someone else?. He broke the vows and disrespected your home , yet you take out your wrath on someone else who was probably lied to as well by this guy. Sigh!. Wait until this girl leaves him and he goes and looks for a new one. Go after that one too right? I mean she is the one destroying your marriage not your " good man" grin
as u don insult the man mama by calling her a bitch aw e sound for ur ear?

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by ajepako(f): 6:35am On Jul 20, 2017
hisMrs:

Amazing

His other monikers are :lyangbali, babangbali, enemyofpeace. Enemyofprogress and notoriousbabe...

He is our nairaland mascot Werey but we love him...
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by ajepako(f): 6:39am On Jul 20, 2017
Pringlez:

Haa!! beated ke..?

Welcome to nairaland..

You just met nairaland resident Werey... grin grin
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 20, 2017
CastedDude:
This is very shameful. A young lady was descended upon by a woman and her friend who accused her of having an affair with her husband. In a trending video footage which was posed online, the scorned wife and her friend stormed the residence of the lady in question, as they stripped her totally unclad while punching and beating her in the process.

She was finally dragged outside her apartment in such embarrassing condition.

Online users have reacted angrily to this. See below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/scorned-wife-attacks-husbands-alleged-side-chick-strips-unclad-public-photos.html
It won't stop the man from cheating, it will only make him more smart on how to operate. Foolish woman
Silence is the key here!!! Is it the side chick's fault or the man's
This married men that never respect themselves can chase a girl like their whole life depends on having her, they make it seem like the were hypnotized to marry their wives.
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by enemyofprogress: 8:22am On Jul 20, 2017
ajepako:

His other monikers are :lyangbali, babangbali, enemyofpeace. Enemyofprogress and notoriousbabe...

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by enemyofprogress: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2017
hisMrs:
na you sabi

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by hisMrs(f): 8:27am On Jul 20, 2017
ajepako:

That's nice
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by enemyofprogress: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2017
hisMrs:

That's nice
God bless you jare. Don't believe that enemy of progress called ajepako, she has been seeking for my attention since she joined nairaland,but I don't have her time because I'm a serious minded and focused man, I'm not here to be distracted by anyone most especially nairaland babes. She is all out to blackmail and destroy me but God will not allow that to happen,my eyes are single
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by hisMrs(f): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2017
enemyofprogress:
God bless you jare. Don't believe that enemy of progress called ajepako, she has been seeking for my attention since she joined nairaland,but I don't have her time because I'm a serious minded and focused man, I'm not here to be distracted by anyone most especially nairaland babes. She is all out to blackmail and destroy me but God will not allow that to happen,my eyes are single
Lol. Bless u brother
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by starlingbawa(m): 10:20am On Jul 20, 2017
MissCokie:

How is he responsible for that?. Last time I check, exercise is not an abomination in Nigeria.

Well Said...

Thumbs Up!!!
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by ajepako(f): 11:24am On Jul 20, 2017
enemyofprogress:

Werey Asaba..

Alafishe... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by ajepako(f): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2017
hisMrs:

That's nice

Believe that werey ogbanje at your own peril..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

He is a conformed salaro

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by ajepako(f): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2017
hisMrs:

That's nice

Believe that werey ogbanje at your own peril..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

He is a confirmed salaro

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lalas247:
Another stupid woman
So after beaten her up how does this solve her husbands infidelity
The problem lies between her and her husband .. side chic just doing what they know best hoeing

If the side chick knows u or of u then id slap them too. Id not beat them but slap them hard. My man wouldn't do that but if he ever did then itd take a hell of a lot to trust him ever again n it wouldn't be the same. Id not do it to him and expect the same respect. Marraige has vows for reasons. I dislike homewreckers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.