Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) (17332 Views)

Nathaniel Samuel, Suicide Bomber At Winners Chapel: How He Was Arrested (Photos) / See Massive Crowd That Welcomed Kwankwaso In Dala Local Government In Kano. Pics / Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by stephenduru: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2017
Troops of 251 Battalion, 7 Division Nigerian Army on Operation LAFIYA DOLE deployed at Dala village on Tuesday 18th July 2017 at about 10.00pm intercepted a suspected suicide bomber who attempted to cross through their forward defences.

Upon several challenges and warning shots the suspect refused to halt.  The suspect who still continued to approach towards the troops location was immediately neutralized.

The Borno State Emergency Management Agency and the International Committee of the Red Cross have since been contacted to evacuate the suspect remains.

It will be recalled that three days ago, on Sunday 16th July 2017, our troops deployed at Mammanti, also averted another catastrophe when they intercepted and neutralized 2 female Boko Haram terrorists suicide bombers who tried to infiltrate and attack the village through troops parapet at about 10.15pm. Similarly, the troops of 251 Battalion also intercepted another female Boko Haram terrorists suicide bomber on Monday 17th July 2017 at about 1.49am between Cimari and No Man’s Land.  This great  efforts of the troops helped to save valuable lives and property. The public is please requested to continue to volunteer information to the military and other security agencies to help preempt suicide bombings and other atrocities by the remnants of the Boko Haram terrorists.

You please requested to disseminate this information to the public.

Thank you for your kind cooperation.

Brigadier General Sani Kukasheka Usman
Director Army Public Relations

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/troops-intercept-suicide-bomber-at.html?m=1

Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by 1N9a: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2017
Good job NA
FTC after 2hrs of bn hia.... anyways I dedicate ds to a friend who just got engaged....

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by biafrasun: 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
killing themselves
Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by Brendaniel: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Islam, the worst religion on earth, it's even worse than cultism, because whatever will make someone to take his life just for the sake of killing others is mind blowing, all in the name of fighting for one god, as if the god is handicapped that cannot fight for himself.....

25 Likes

Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
undecided wetin dis suicide bombers dey find 4 Borno state self, una no dey tire
Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by gseun53(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
good for him
Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by duroc(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tiri Gbosa for una
Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by Marvelous101: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dirty blood sucking bastards!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ha, this is serious
Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by Hadone(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Allah ya kyauta
Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by Sanniboi(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
dis is ridiculous
Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by kingrt2(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
OK

Look signature
Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dem no dey finish?

U.K. Used iPhone 6 @ 87k...
naija used iPhone 5 @ 47k...
naija used iPhone 7+ @ 250k...

All phone are very neat
Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
How powerful is this brainwashing soap?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by ekensi01: 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Make i yamn.

Waytin i never hear b4?

Mtchew

Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by Yeezyayo(m): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
Dem no dey finish?

U.K. Used iPhone 6 @ 87k...
naija used iPhone 5 @ 47k...
naija used iPhone 7+ @ 250k...

All phone are very neat
drop ya mobile number let's talk or chat on WhatsApp to strike a deal if possible
Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by Abbeywest(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Brendaniel:
Islam, the worst religion on earth, it's even worse than cultism, because whatever will make someone to take his life just for the sake of killing others is mind blowing, all in the name of fighting for one god, as if the god is handicapped that cannot fight for himself.....

Your Brain is nt correct ��

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Yeezyayo:

drop ya mobile number let's talk or chat on WhatsApp to strike a deal if possible

WhatsApp number on my signature sir ...
Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by Victornezzar: 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Abbeywest:

He said d plain truth

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by Brendaniel: 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
Abbeywest:

My brain is very correct, i think it's your brain that isn't really correct because you are yet to condemn the act of terrorism by people who you feel their heads are correct that strap themselves with bombs and detonating it, how correct can that brain be and the one supporting it like you ...

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by farouk0403(m): 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Suicide bombers are certified zombies. angry
Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by larrywax: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
Go and learn Mr. olodo and keep quiet if u don't know what to contribute! Islam and Terrorism ain't synonymous!
Brendaniel:
Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by MrPresident1: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
See blood cry
Human blood cry
Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
larrywax:
Go and learn Mr. olodo and keep quiet if u don't know what to contribute! Islam and Terrorism ain't synonymous!
but to them its jihad they are fighting...against infidels

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by Brendaniel: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
larrywax:

I think you are the olodo here and not me, you also need to learn, it seems like you are living in the 80s, present day global terrorism is islamic, name one international terrorist that is not a muslim and i will keep quiet.....

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by bojankk: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
good jod
Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by olajide21: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Brendaniel:

And you think that is what Islam preaches? Mind you, if killing ourselves was a means to make heaven, humanity would have been in dis-array.
Islam abhores unjust killing in any disguise. The religion relates that if you kill a soul unjustly (whatever creed or race) its tantamount to you killing an entire humanity, it also goes the other way around (vise - versa).
You would be unjust to yourself and your religion for unjustly demonizing others.
Its so simple, pick up an English Quran and read through. That glorious book is the operating manual of all muslim. You would not find such actions or order therewith.
The next question is, so why do we have people killing in the name of Islam?
Those people are as crazy as Anders Behrings, The Ku Klux Klan, Lord Resistance Army, Ilaga,Anti Balaka and so. When a crime is committed, call it a crime and do not add other peoples identity in to it.
For example: There are mass shooters everywhere, but once a shooter has a muslim sounding name, the tone of the crime changes and people begin to see the crime as way above the criminal.
Above all, learn about a people to see their mind....
#lettherebepeace
Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Brendaniel:

Lol. I laugh when i read things like these. What has Islam got to do with the suicide bomber? Why aren't they hitting the South (East, West and South)?
Re: Soldiers Intercept Suicide Bomber At Dala, Borno (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Brendaniel:

I think you are the olodo here and not me, you also need to learn, it seems like you are living in the 80s, present day global terrorism is islamic, name one international terrorist that is not a muslim and i will keep quiet.....

Well, George Bush and Tony Blair are international terroists among others and are walkimg free. Guess what? They are Christians

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Defend Yourselves With Stones" - Governor Ortom / Ogun State Government Launches Jobs Portal, Ogunjobs / With Apc's Victory; What Will Be The Fate Of Opposition Politics In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.