Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

''you Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen''- Tonto Dike The New Born Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''you Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen''- Tonto Dike The New Born Again (989 Views)

"Yes I Can't Deny It, Am Really A Drama Queen" - Tonto Dikeh Admits / See the Reply Tboss Gave a Fan Who Said Tonto Dike Ex Hubby Is Spending On Her / ''I Love You Ray, Am Your Queen'- Tonto Dike Confirms She's Dating Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''you Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen''- Tonto Dike The New Born Again by blogreporter: 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Just incase you forgot the actress denounced Satan, and accepted Jesus as her Lord and Personal savior, and she still think she can be a slay queen.. Clued from Ebiwalis Gossip Blog.

http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/07/you-can-serve-jesus-and-still-be-slay.html

Re: ''you Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen''- Tonto Dike The New Born Again by joe4christ2008(m): 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sorry ma. It doesn't work that way.

Accept Jesus and forsake the world and its pleasures.

The Bible cautioned, ''He that is a friend of the world is an enemy of God''.

Please beware of False preaching.

Thank you
Re: ''you Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen''- Tonto Dike The New Born Again by Hotshawarma(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
joe4christ2008:

Thank you
U talk am as if say GOD personally gave u the microphone to be his spokesman....let GOD be her judge not you.....just like pastor Adeboye would say "heaven will shock many"
Re: ''you Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen''- Tonto Dike The New Born Again by drxeus(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
if u like slay pass spartacus and crixus
its your life
celebrities and thier reality show life
Re: ''you Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen''- Tonto Dike The New Born Again by vizkiz: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
lol...Slaying is in her blood.
Re: ''you Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen''- Tonto Dike The New Born Again by nNEOo(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
joe4christ2008:

Thank you

Lol he made everything and saw it was good ....

Leave the world for who ?
Re: ''you Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen''- Tonto Dike The New Born Again by ExpensiveG: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
***** "Give to CAESAR what belongs to CAESAR, and give to GOD what belongs to GOD."

I think say na wetin Bible talk.....

anyway SLAY dey her body.. gringrin

Re: ''you Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen''- Tonto Dike The New Born Again by joe4christ2008(m): 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hotshawarma:
U talk am as if say GOD personally gave u the microphone to be his spokesman....let GOD be her judge not you.....just like pastor Adeboye would say "heaven will shock many"

My Friend,

That is the bitter truth, accept it or leave it.

Do have a wonderful day.
Re: ''you Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen''- Tonto Dike The New Born Again by Hotshawarma(m): 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
joe4christ2008:

My Friend,

That is the bitter truth, accept it or leave it.

Do have a wonderful day.
Where In my post did I say it is a lie or truth??how does saying "let GOD be her judge and not you"relate to what u just said??am sorry to say this you are an over religious bigots acting holier than thou.....mr born again have u not commited any sin this year??hypocrisy
Re: ''you Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen''- Tonto Dike The New Born Again by Hotshawarma(m): 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
nNEOo:

Lol he made everything and saw it was good ....

Leave the world for who ?
U dey listen to that one
Re: ''you Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen''- Tonto Dike The New Born Again by Hotshawarma(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
ExpensiveG:
***** "Give to CAESAR what belongs to CAESAR, and give to GOD what belongs to GOD."

I think say na wetin Bible talk.....

anyway SLAY dey her body.. gringrin

Any woman can slay at a particular time it depends on each person definition of who a "slay queen is"...to me an intelligent and successful lady can be called a slay queen.....because she slayed failures and became successful ....don't get me wrong I am not trying to defend tonto dike or saying whether tonto dike is a slay queen or not or whatever, besides I am not even her fan sef...
Re: ''you Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen''- Tonto Dike The New Born Again by ExpensiveG: 12:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hotshawarma:
Any woman can slay at a particular time it depends on each person definition of who a "slay queen is"...to me an intelligent and successful lady can be called a slay queen.....because she slayed failures and became successful ....don't get me wrong I am not trying to defend tonto dike or saying whether tonto dike is a slay queen or not or whatever, besides I am not even her fan sef...

Don't get me wrong Bro, I just talk wetin dey inside Bible

I agree with you, but you know say dey way people don take spoil dey word SLAY QUEENS, come make dey word tire person.

Alryt
Re: ''you Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen''- Tonto Dike The New Born Again by Hotshawarma(m): 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
ExpensiveG:

[b]Don't get me wrong Bro, I just talk wetin dey inside Bible

I agree with you, but you know say dey way people don take spoil dey word SLAY QUEENS, come make dey word tire person.

Alryt [/b]Thats true

Re: ''you Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen''- Tonto Dike The New Born Again by nNEOo(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hotshawarma:
U dey listen to that one

God created the whole world only for me to leave it for the devil?

Nawa oh
Re: ''you Can Serve Jesus And Still Be A Slay Queen''- Tonto Dike The New Born Again by ammyluv2002(f): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
She's trying so hard to force it down on people's throat that shes's a born again. She doesn't need all that if truly she's one....her attitude is enough to send the message across! Matthew 7:16-20

All the same, I wish her the best of luck!

(1) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Flaunts Cleavage And Curves In New Photos / Olamide Gave Me Money To Shoot“shake Body”video Because I Was Broke-skales / Davido - If (epic Reply) Since - Smacby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.