Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:01 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional - Religion (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional (248607 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL
EMBRACE HIS LOVE .
Wednesday, August 12th .
Pastor Chris

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).

Our God is gracious and kind. His love for man is beyond human comprehension; it’s love without limits. John 15:13 says, “Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.”

The Lord Jesus laid down His life for us, like no one ever did. He was divine and without sin; yet, He became the sin-sacrifice, offered up for the sin of the world. He was crucified of His own will in the place of others. Think about it: He took our place of sin on the Cross, so that we might take His place of righteousness: “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him” (2 Corinthians 5:21).

How do you describe such love that made Him die for sinners—the criminals, murderers, robbers, etc? He came, lived, worked wonders, died and resurrected, all for the love of man. Everything He did was for the love of man. He declared His purpose for coming in John 10:10; it was so that man may have life, and have it to the full. The life He’s given us is one of blessings, joy and pleasures forevermore.

Now, as a result of what Jesus did, we’re holy and without blame before the Father in love. We can boldly stand in the presence of God without guilt, inferiority or condemnation. You don’t have to feel insecure or uncertain about your stand with God. Be bold, confident, assured and glad that you belong to Him; that He brought you into oneness with Himself. Hallelujah.

No matter where you’ve been, what you’ve done, how deep in sin you think you’ve been, you don’t have to run from God. He said in Isaiah 1:18, “…though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.” Embrace His love. Trust Him with your life. Perhaps you’ve never been born again, this is your moment. Turn to the prayer of salvation on page 76; pray that prayer and mean it with all your heart.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the great love with which you’ve loved me; thank you for choosing me before the foundation of the world to be holy, blameless and accepted in your presence, according to the good pleasure of your will. I walk in the consciousness that you love me endlessly and unconditionally; justified and at peace with you, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 John 3:1-2 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not. 2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. ||

|| 1 John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love [of God], because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down [our] lives for the brethren. ||

|| 1 John 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 14-15:1-4 & Psalms 90-93

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Philippians 2:1-11 & Isaiah 63.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:52am On Aug 15, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)*

*TRUST IN HIS FINISHED WORKS .*

Saturday, August 15th .
Pastor Chris

_*For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast (Ephesians 2:8-9).*_

There’re those who think they ought to be accepted by God or blessed of Him for their good works; they trust in their self-righteousness. But what God rewards is your faith in the finished works of Christ; His substitutionary work in your behalf.

The Apostle Paul revealed the fruitlessness of trusting in your good works or observance of the Law to answer for you before God. He writes, _*“...I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, AND BE FOUND IN HIM, NOT HAVING MINE OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS, WHICH IS OF THE LAW, BUT THAT WHICH IS THROUGH THE FAITH OF CHRIST, THE RIGHTEOUSNESS WHICH IS OF GOD BY FAITH”*_ (Philippians 3:8-9).

Notice the underlined portion; it reveals the summary of the Gospel, which is, to be found in Christ, not having your own righteousness, but accepting God’s righteousness through the faith of Christ Jesus.

Never try to impress God with your “religiosity”; He has already blessed you with ALL spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3). There’s really nothing you could ever want that isn’t already yours in Christ. Everything He owns belongs to you.

Remember, He gave you His life. Therefore, your faith should be anchored on what Christ came to do; what He’s accomplished for you and in you. The reason for your divine health, divine prosperity, and life of endless victories and blessings is that Christ already made them yours. Your focus and trust should be on Him, what He’s done and who He is, not on your works.

*PRAYER*

*Blessed Lord, you’re great and greatly to be praised. Thank you for blessing me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus and making me a partaker of the glorious heritage of the saints in the Kingdom of light. My life is the testimony of your grace and manifestation of your glory, excellence and righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *2 Peter 1:3* According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: *||*

*||* *1 Corinthians 3:21* Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; *||*

*||* *Romans 4:14* For if they which are of the law [be] heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect: *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Romans 16:1-27 & Psalms 102-103

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Philippians 3:1-12 & Isaiah 66

*BECOME A RHAPSODY INFLUENCER=>* https:///3i4dtTU

*AUGUST SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///2HHaRNN

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http:///2IJLrfI

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2020

MONDAY 17TH AUGUST, 2020

YOUR WORDS REVEAL YOU

PASTOR CHRIS

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned. (Matthew 12: 37)_

What kind of words come out of you and where do you get them from? Why do you say the things you say? These are critical questions for
your heart. As a Christian, you ought to always examine your life, especially with respect to your words, because your words locate you; they reveal your character. If a man’s words are hurtful and biting, then that’s who he is inside. But if your words are gracious, kind, uplifting and heart-lifting, that’s the character of your personality. You’re the character of your words.

Jesus said in Matthew 12:35, “A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.” As a Christian, you’ve got good treasures within you by reason of your divine nature in Christ. There’s excellence in your spirit. So when you speak, it should be out of that abundance.

Jesus also said, “He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water” (John 7:38). He was speaking of the Holy Spirit, which those who believe in Him would receive (John 7:39). Thus, the presence of the Holy Spirit in your life means you’re enabled to let out rivers of living water which come forth in words; divine words!

This means if a Christian speaks foul, brash or bitter words, he’s exuding an attribute that isn’t consistent with his true nature. James 3:11 tells us that fresh water and bitter water don’t issue from the same fountain. Yours is the fresh water from God’s fountain inside you. You don’t have a mix. You have only goodness and blessings within you, which are revealed each time you speak.

Your speech is the true measure of your maturity as a Christian: is “...And if anyone does not offend in speech [never says the wrong things], he is a fully developed character and a perfect man...” (James 3:2 AMPC). Through your words, bring healing and life to others; bring them hope, strength and courage. Chart your course in victory, from glory to glory with your wholesome, faith-filled words.

CONFESSION

Through my wholesome, faith-filled words, I chart my course in victory, from glory to glory. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I speak life and wisdom all the time. I live in divine health, supernatural abundance and in continual success and prosperity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Matthew 12:35-37 AMPC
35. The good man from his inner good treasureflings forth good things, and the evil man out of his inner evil storehouseflings forth evil things.
36. But I tell you, on the day of judgment men will have to give account for everyidle (inoperative, nonworking) word they speak.
37. For by your words you will be justified and acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned and sentenced.

Mark 11:23
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

James 3:2-5 NIV
2. We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.
3. When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal.
4. Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go.
5. Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>
1 Corinthians 2 &
Psalms 107 - 108

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>
Philippians 4: 1- 7 & Jeremiah 2
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
*STUDY YOUR RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

A HAPPY HEART AND A CHEERFUL MIND - PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 26th, 2020*

A happy heart is good medicine and a cheerful mind works healing, but a broken spirit dries up the bones (PROVERBS 17:22 AMPC).

A disease such as cancer draws its life from depression, bitterness, anger, resentment, malice and sadness. But laughter, which is one of the easiest, quickest and instantly recognizable expressions of joy and cheerfulness, has curative powers. If people who are sick or faced with dire circumstances in their lives would act simply on God’s Word by learning to laugh often, they’ll be amazed at the sudden change.

There’re those who haven’t laughed in a long time. They’ve almost forgotten how to laugh. They look at their lives and conclude there’s nothing to be happy about. In fact, they’d feel guilty if they caught themselves laughing. They believe laughing is for those who aren’t serious about life. Yet, their stiffness hasn’t made life any easier for them.

God wants you to know from His Word that laughter is a healer. Your expression of joy is a good starting point for healing and restoration. Sometimes, when life seems to get tough, learn to pull back and laugh. Have a merry heart and a cheerful mind.

Interestingly, you don’t have to pray to God to give you happiness or cheerfulness; it’s a function of your recreated human spirit. You make yourself joyful with the Word of God. Remember, one of the fruits of your recreated human spirit is joy (Galatians 5:22); you’ve got joy in your spirit; and laughter and cheerfulness are expressions of joy.

CONFESSION
Irrespective of the circumstances, I’m full of joy twenty-four hours a day, for the joy of the Lord is my strength! I’ve been brought into a life of rest, with joy unspeakable and full of glory. The Lord continually fills my mouth with laughter and joy in the Holy Ghost! Glory to His Name forever!

||FURTHER STUDY ||ROMANS 14:17||“For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.”||

||PSALM 126:2||“Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them.”||

||GALATIANS 5:22|| “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,”||

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 10:14-11:1 Psalms 139-141

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Colossians 3:1-11 Jeremiah 12
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:12am On Aug 27, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 27

GODLINESS WITH CONTENTMENT

Pastor Chris

[And it is indeed, a source of immense profit, for] godliness accompanied with contentment (that contentment which is a sense of inward sufficiency) is great and abundant gain (1 Timothy 6:6 AMPC).

The Bible defines contentment for us in our opening verse as “a sense of inward sufficiency”; then it says that “godliness accompanied with contentment is great and abundant gain.” Paul, by the Spirit, further writes, “For we brought nothing into the world, and obviously we cannot take anything out of the world; But if we have food and clothing, with these we shall be content (satisfied). But those who crave to be rich fall into temptation and a snare and into many foolish (useless, godless) and hurtful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction and miserable perishing” (1 Timothy 6:7-9 AMPC).

This is the ordeal of those who struggle to be rich. But you shouldn’t get into that dilemma as a child of God, because being born again, you’ve entered into a life of contentment. You’ve ceased from your struggles and the glory of God now works within you.

The Bible says in 2 Corinthians 8:9, “For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.” And in Proverbs 10:22, it says, “The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.” This is your life as a child of God! God’s inherent blessing in your life is the basis for your riches.

Your prosperity is inherited through the Spirit, because you’re the seed of Abraham. In Christ, you have entered into God’s rest. You no longer worry over your rent and other bills. As Abraham’s seed, you’re ever aglow, full of praise and giving glory to God.

Function from a place of inward sufficiency, and operate from a vantage position of rest and satisfaction, irrespective of circumstances. No matter the situation, be full of joy; continue to praise, serve the Lord, and delight yourself in Him. He’ll create the opportunities for you to keep making progress from glory to glory.

CONFESSION
Dear Lord Jesus, I acknowledge you as the Lord of my life; you’re the Lord over my choices, desires, plans, and purposes. Always and at all times, I function from a place of inward sufficiency, and operate from a vantage position of rest and satisfaction, irrespective of circumstances. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Hebrews 4:10; 2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Corinthians 11:2-34 & Psalms 142-145

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Colossians 3:12-25 & Jeremiah 13

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:22am On Sep 02, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 2

YOUR FAITH IS A TOOL

Pastor Chris

And he said unto them, Where is your faith? And they being afraid wondered, saying one to another, What manner of man is this! for he commandeth even the winds and water, and they obey him (Luke 8:25).

Jesus was with His disciples in the boat one day, and a tempest arose. The disciples became afraid and the Bible says, “…they came to him, and awoke him, saying, Master, master, we perish. Then he arose, and rebuked the wind and the raging of the water: and they ceased, and there was a calm” (Luke 8:24).

The Master turned to the disciples and asked them a very pertinent question: “Where is your faith?” That’s the big question in life. With your faith, you can do anything; you can move mountains; you can achieve great results. Faith is a tool. Use it. If you’d learn to use your faith, you’ll live triumphantly every day.

Stop crying for help! Use your faith to make your life glorious. With your faith, you can destroy cancer, diabetes or heart trouble. You can change the circumstances of your life! So, build your faith. Make a choice to feed your faith by learning and living on God’s Word.

The Bible is a compendium of divine revelations from God’s Prophets and Apostles; the message has been proven again and again. Irrespective of the issues in your health, family, finances, job, academics, or ministry, you can prevail gloriously by growing your faith in the Word and putting it to work every day. Remember, our faith is the victory that overcomes the world (1 John 5:4).

CONFESSION
With my faith, I consistently frame my life in the path of glory and excellence, living the life of victory, success, joy, health and prosperity which God has ordained for me. I refuse to be disadvantaged or helpless in this life; my faith in the Word is effective and prevailing. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY
1 John 5:4; Hebrews 10:38-39; Matthew 17:20

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Corinthians 16:1-24 & Proverbs 10-11

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Thessalonians 3:1-13 & Jeremiah 19-20

EXTRACT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///30XG30w)

STAY TRUE TO THE GOSPEL.

Saturday, September 5th.

Pastor Chris

We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair (2 Corinthians 4:cool.

The Christianity that we have today didn’t come to us on a platter of gold. If you read about Christian martyrs, you’d find that many were killed, beheaded, for their testimony of Christ. On one occasion, over six thousand men were slaughtered for their faith in Jesus Christ, and they were soldiers. They believed the Gospel with all their hearts, and nothing was going to stop them from transferring to the next generation the same faith that they had received.

All the years that you’ve probably had liberty to worship the Lord, to praise Him in the church, attend crusades and participate in life-transforming meetings, that liberty came through the deep struggle, prayers, sweat, tears, blood, faith, determination and passion of other men and women who staked their lives on the Gospel. They weren’t only persecuted, many were buried alive. Some were sawn in two; violently killed, for their faith in Jesus Christ.

Persecution of Christians is still happening in several countries today. Some countries have concentration camps where Christians are subjected to harsh and heinous treatments for their faith in Jesus. A very recent report officially shows that Christians are the most persecuted group in the world.

I’m bringing this to you so you understand that the faith of Jesus Christ that we have, the message of Christ that we’ve believed, is worth everything. In spite of the persecution, those before us maintained their faith and stayed true to the Gospel. It should and must be the same in our day.

No matter what’s happening in your city or nation, stay true to Christ. Don’t vacillate. As read in our theme verse, we don’t give up; we don’t quit. Preach the Word in and out of season. Nothing should be terrifying or intimidating enough to keep you quiet, for greater is He that’s in you than all the adversaries and adversities in the world. Hallelujah!

Experience Daily Inspiration of God's Word! �

Click https:///30XG30w
To download the New Mobile App

CONFESSION

Irrespective of the tribulation, distress, persecution or peril in this world, I’m more than a conqueror through Him that loved me—Christ Jesus, my Lord! I’m persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor anything, shall separate me from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus. I remain steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of spreading the Gospel to the ends of the earth. Amen.

DON’T MISS IT TODAY'S SESSION OF RIN ADVANCE SUMMIT!

Register if yet to do so & participate Live on => http:///RinAdvanceSummit

We are Advancing Forcefully.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 8:35-39; :35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword? :36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. :37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. :38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, :39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 Thessalonians 3:7-8 NLT

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan => 2 Corinthians 3:7-4:1-18 & Proverbs 16-17

2-Year Bible Reading Plan => 1 Thessalonians 5:1-11 & Jeremiah 23

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:01am On Sep 06, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
SUNDAY 6
THE CHURCH IS GOD’S TREASURE
Pastor Chris

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it (Matthew 16:18).

In Matthew 13:44, Jesus said, “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.” Jesus bought the whole field because of the treasure in the field. The treasure is the Church, and the field is the world.

Jesus bought the whole world with the price of His own blood, because of the Church; He gave everything. This tells us what Satan wants. When he creates or inspires crises in the world, his eyes are on God’s children, the Church. His end game is always to go after the Church of Jesus Christ. He’s completely averse to God’s people serving and worshipping God freely. But he’s a failure.

Why is Satan so much against the Church? It’s because the Church—you and I—have what Satan lusted for from the very beginning. He had said, “…I will be like the most High” (Isaiah 14:14), but he couldn’t. Rather, he was kicked out of heaven. Then he found out the Church, which Jesus created, would share God’s Name, share God’s throne—His seat—with Him!

Today, we’re one with God by virtue of Christ’s love. Jesus said, I will build my Church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. That’s a truth that can’t be broken. Hallelujah! There’s no force in the universe that can stand against the Church. Don’t see the Church as a mere organization; it’s the sacred body of Jesus Christ—His pearl of great price.

CONFESSION
The Church of Jesus Christ is making impact with great glory, greater ability and unstoppable influence. We’re giving no place to Satan, because greater is He that’s in us than he that’s in the world. And Christians around the world are on the alert to continually neutralise all of Satan’s strategems and manoeuvres against the Church, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Exodus 19:5; Titus 2:14; 1 Peter 2:9 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Corinthians 5:1-6:1-2 & Proverbs 18-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Thessalonians 5:12-28 & Jeremiah 24

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:20am On Sep 07, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 7

THE RAPTURE IS CLOSER THAN EVER

Pastor Chris

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord (1 Thessalonians 4:17).

By the Spirit, the Apostle Paul got the revelation of the rapture of the Church and said, “Behold, I shew you a mystery…” (1 Corinthians 15:51). This is why many don’t understand the Rapture; it’s a mystery; divine revelation. He said, “...We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed” (1 Corinthians 15:51-52).

The underlined portion shows how fast the Rapture will happen; it’ll be so fast there’d be no time for those who weren’t prepared, because it’s something for which you should have been prepared all your life.

In our theme verse, we find an expression that’s synonymous with the term, “Rapture”; it’s the phrase, “caught up” which is from the Greek word, “harpazo.” ̄ It means to seize, catch (away, up), pluck, pull, take by force.

At the Rapture, it makes no difference where you are, the power of God will snatch you away from this world. Christians who had died will be resurrected, and together with them, we’ll be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord. What a day that will be!

When is this going to take place? It’s closer than ever; it’s going to be anytime soon. Your responsibility is to be prepared by living your life for the Lord, every day. Keep walking in love, and your faith activated to be caught up to be with the Lord at His appearing.

The Bible says He’s coming for a Church without spot, wrinkle, blemish or any such thing (Ephesians 5:27). Live every day, every moment of your life in His righteousness, producing works and fruits of righteousness.

CONFESSION
The Lord Jesus is coming for a Church without spot, wrinkle, blemish or any such thing, and I’m ready. My faith is activated to be caught up to be with the Lord forever! And while in expectation of this glorious “catching away,” my life and passions are about His Kingdom and its expansion; through me, many more are being enlisted for the Rapture, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; 1 John 2:28; Matthew 24:27

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Corinthians 6:3-7:1 & Proverbs 20-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Thessalonians 1:1-12 & Jeremiah 25

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:50am On Sep 11, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*
*MANIFESTING HIS VIRTUES AND EXCELLENCE .*
Friday, September 11th .
Pastor Chris

_*But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and DISPLAY THE VIRTUES AND PERFECTIONS of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light (1 Peter 2:9 AMPC).*_

As God’s children, we’re called to display the virtues and perfections of Christ; this is our ministry; this is our life. Jesus said, _*“I am the vine, ye are the branches…”*_ (John 15:5). The branches are the fruit-bearing part of the vine. We bear His fruits, His virtues.

Hatred, bitterness, rage, lying, and the likes aren’t God’s virtues. Therefore, they aren’t part of the make-up or features of your recreated spirit. Rather, you’re to display God’s kindness, love, compassion, patience, meekness, gentleness, wisdom and excellence. Exude excellence in your home, school, place of work, and everywhere. Let it show in everything about you.

Furthermore, display His virtues and perfections through your gracious, soul-lifting and faith-inspiring words, full of life and power, converting the soul.

He’s made us wonders in this world; vessels to show forth His glory and righteousness. Through you, He expresses His love to others, establishing His Kingdom in the hearts of men. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
*I live a life of glory, power, success and influence. I’m His workmanship, fashioned in Christ Jesus to display His wonderful deeds, virtues, perfections, excellence and wisdom in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Ephesians 2:10* For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. *||*

*||* *Matthew 5:14-16* Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 2 Corinthians 11:1-15 & Proverbs 29-31

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 2 Thessalonians 3:11-18 & Jeremiah 29.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:17am On Sep 14, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 14

HE WANTS YOUR HEART

Pastor Chris

My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways (Proverbs 23:26).

People are the same, irrespective of their condition. That is to say, the poor and the rich, for example, are exactly the same, except there’s a transformation in their hearts. If a man is poor and wicked, he won’t be different when he becomes rich. While poor, he doesn’t have the resources to carry out the wickedness in his heart. So, when he becomes rich, he’s able to prosecute the wickedness in his heart with his resources.

Money amplifies character. People only carry out the good or bad in their hearts, depending on their resources. Jesus said, “Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt…” (Matthew 12:33). This means people aren’t different from how they are inside. So, what does God want? He wants a change in your heart; a transformation inside.

That’s why He sets up His kingdom first in your heart. He puts His love first in your heart. Your heart is where He seeks to work; that’s where all His blessings are. Then from your heart, they can flow out to others. Being born again, you have the life and nature of God in your heart; and now in Christ, you’re a life-giver.

The transformation and glory evident in your soul and body are the result of the impact and influence of the life and nature of God in your spirit. In our theme verse, He says, “My son, give me thine heart….” If you’ve never been born again, this is your moment; give Him your heart. Turn to the Prayer Of Salvation page at the back of this devotional and pray that prayer, from the bottom of your heart.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for setting up your Kingdom in my heart. With my heart, I envision and apprehend the realities of the Gospel and of our Kingdom-life. I pray for the unsaved around the world, that their hearts be open to receive the Gospel, and be saved; that your power for salvation will mantle their hearts even now, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Luke 6:45; Hebrews 10:22

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Corinthians 13:1-14 & Ecclesiastes 6-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Timothy 1:15-20 & Jeremiah 32

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2020
*GET SERIOUS WITH GOD*
Thursday 17 September
Pastor Chris

*Say a quiet yes to God and he’ll be there in no time. Quit dabbling in sin. Purify your inner life. Quit playing the field. Hit bottom, and cry your eyes out. The fun and games are over. Get serious, really serious (James 4:8-9 MSG).*

Ephesians 5:15-16 is an apt admonition for us especially in these last days. It says, *“See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise. Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. ”* The stakes are very high. You can’t live your life carelessly as a child of God. You belong to Jesus Christ; therefore, serve Him with your life. Live for Him.

The Bible says, *“What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s”* (1 Corinthians 6:19-20). God has a purpose for your life which you must fulfil. That’s the most important thing for you: discovering your purpose in Him and fulfilling it.

Life isn’t about your personal dreams, plans, aspirations or ambitions. The Bible says, *“Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness”* (2 Peter 3:11). It makes no difference what beautiful structures you see in this world or the earthly fulfilment of men; everything shall be destroyed.

It reminds of King Solomon who built God the most beautiful temple ever. It was greatly celebrated, and of course, God was happy with him and blessed him. But our God doesn’t live in temples made with hands. When they went into idolatry and began to serve Baal, the beautiful temple was destroyed; a resultant punishment for not walking in line with His Word.

God doesn’t care about earthly things. Everything you’ll ever have in this world came from something that was already here, and if that’s true, why don’t you live your life for the One who made all things originally? Serve Him with your life. Get serious, really serious with your service of the Lord.

*||PRAYER*
*I was born for the glory of God, to walk with Him and bring Him honour. He planned from the beginning that I should serve Him with my life, and walk worthy of Him, pleasing Him in all things, and fruitful in every good work. This is my passion, pursuit, and purpose every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*||FURTHER STUDY*
1 Peter 1:18-19; Ephesians 2:10 AMPC; 1 Corinthians 7:23

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Galatians 3:1-14 & Songs of Solomon 3-5

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* 1 Timothy 3:8-16 & Jeremiah 35

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:40am On Sep 18, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)*

*DON’T IGNORE THE URGE TO PRAY .*

Friday, September 18th .
Pastor Chris

_*Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you (James 4:7).*_

As a Christian, it’s important that you know how to take the life that God has given you seriously, and how to respond spiritually when certain things happen around you. This is why prayer is important. When we pray, something happens. He never told us to pray in vain. Whenever you have that urge to pray, don’t ignore it.

Everyone who has the Holy Spirit would have the urge to pray from time to time, because He Himself is the Spirit of prayer. He teaches us to pray, and He prays through us. He stirs our hearts to pray and even puts words in our mouths with which to pray. As long as you’re living a Spirit-led life, you’ll always have the urge to pray. Otherwise, how do you resist the devil?

The devil is a spirit being; we don’t resist him with muscles or physical might. We don’t resist him with earthly things; we resist him with our faith. The Bible says resist the devil and he’ll flee (James 4:7); he has no option. He’s terrified of us because of the Name of Jesus.

When you come to understand the enormous power given you to paralyse Satan’s activities—whether in your life, the lives of your loved ones, your city or nation—you’d love to pray! Don’t sit idly by and watch the devil run rampage around you. Pray. Use the Name of Jesus against him.

As you fellowship with God in prayer, the Holy Spirit will show you things to pray about and how to pray. He’ll teach you how to handle matters in the realm of the spirit and prevail. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

*Thank you blessed Father, for the privilege of prayer and the blessing of praying in tongues. I’m responsive to the guidance and promptings of the Spirit in ensuring that through prayer, your will is established on earth as it is in Heaven, and your character and personality are manifested through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Thessalonians 5:17* Pray without ceasing. *||*

*||* *1 Corinthians 14:2* For he that speaketh in an [unknown] tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth [him]; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries. *||*

*||* *Romans 8:26-27* Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what [is] the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to [the will of] God. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Galatians 3:15-25 & Songs of Solomon 6-8

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 1 Timothy 4:1-8 & Jeremiah 36

*SEPTEMBER SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///2HHaRNN

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http:///2IJLrfI

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:24am On Sep 19, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 19

BE CONSCIOUS OF YOUR LIFE IN CHRIST

Pastor Chris

Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17).

When you read in the verse above, “…as he is, so are we in this world,” it’s not talking about us being like Jesus before He died, but the resurrected Jesus with eternal life. We have the same life with Him now. The Bible says, “He that hath the Son hath life…” (1 John 5:12). If you have Jesus, you have eternal life—the God-life; it’s not the biological life with which you were born of your parents.

That’s why Jesus said, “...Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God” (John 3:3). And when He said your biological life can’t see the Kingdom of God, He wasn’t talking about just going to Heaven; He was talking about the reality of the Kingdom of God; the dominion of God in the world; the life and nature of God experienced in this world.

When you’re born again, you experience the kingdom of God now in this life; it becomes your everyday experience; your everyday walk. This is what Christianity is. Christ is literally alive in you; you’re inseparably one with Him. 1 Corinthians 6:17 says, “But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.”

Having become so mingled with the Lord in one spirit, how could you be bothered about viruses, bacteria, germs or anything that ravages the world? This is why John wants you to know what you have. He says, “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life…” (1 John 5:13).

When you understand who you are in Christ, you’d realise it’s impossible for you to be sick. Once you recognise and become conscious of your life in Him, you have nothing to fear in this world, because you’re indestructible. What a life He’s given us! Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I have the wondrous, incorruptible, imperishable, miracle-life of God in me. I’m an associate of the God-kind! The very essence of divinity is at work in me, and that divine life surges through my being, repelling sickness, disease, infirmity, death, poverty, and everything that’s inconsistent with the provisions of the Gospel of Christ. I’m invincible, indestructible and impregnable. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
1 John 5:11-13; 1 Corinthians 15:47-49 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Galatians 3:26-4:1-20 & Isaiah 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Timothy 4:9-16 & Jeremiah 37

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:05am On Sep 22, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (Download The Rhapsody App from ��https:///3171y2n)

Tuesday, September 22

ALERT AND SENSITIVE IN THE SPIRIT ALWAYS

Pastor Chris

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour (1 Peter 5:cool.

On a certain day, as Jesus taught in one of the synagogues, He noticed a woman who was bent double; she couldn’t straighten herself. She had been in that condition for eighteen years. Then, Jesus said to her, “...Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity. And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God” (Luke 13:12-13).

Although the religious leaders present were indignant that Jesus healed the woman on a Sabbath day, the Master’s response revealed something striking. He said, “…ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?” (Luke 13:16).

The Master stated clearly that it was Satan who kept the woman in that condition through “a spirit of infirmity.” And as soon as He dealt with the spirit, the woman straightened up; she was made whole by the power of God.

Jesus understood the spirit world. He knew life was spiritual, and demon spirits are real and responsible for a lot of the infirmities that people suffer from. And through the Scriptures and insight He grants us by the Holy Spirit, we understand how to identify Satan and his works.

If you don’t know the Scriptures, you could be a victim of Satan’s devices. Study and meditate on the Word often; speak in tongues every day; be filled with the Spirit, and your spiritual alertness and sensitivity will always be at its peak. There’re spiritual dimensions to life. You need to know what God initiates, and what the devil instigates. The Bible says “...we are not ignorant of his (Satan’s) devices” (2 Corinthians 2:11).

CONFESSION

By the authority given me in Christ, I keep Satan and his cohorts under my feet! I live in God’s glory, walking in divine health, peace, safety, abundance and joy. I walk in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel today. Hallelujah!

LET US PRAY

�� http://prayer.rhapsodyofrealities.org

FURTHER STUDY

James 4:7
1 Peter 5:8-9
1 John 4:4

Galatians 6:1-18 & Isaiah 9-10

1 Timothy 5:19-25 & Jeremiah 40

Make a difference in the lives of people all around the world. By sponsoring at least a copy of Rhapsody of Realities you ensure that someone gets the opportunity to receive salvation. Kindly follow this link to sponsor at least a copy: https:///2F2t0mY

Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today! God bless you!
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:03am On Sep 23, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///30XG30w)*

*LIVING IN CHRIST.*

Wednesday, September 23rd.

Pastor Chris

_*So then, just as you have received Christ Jesus as Lord, CONTINUE TO LIVE YOUR LIVES IN HIM (Colossians 2:6 NIV).*_

Before we review Paul’s amazing submission in the verse above, let’s read what he said in the 20th verse: _*“Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances”*_ (Colossians 2:20). Notice his amazing communication; he says the Christian doesn’t live in this world, in this natural plane of life. Where then does the Christian live? He lives in Christ!

Christ is the home and new environment of the one who’s born again. Notice 2 Corinthians 5:17; it says, “If any man BE IN CHRIST…”; Christ is a place. You’re not supposed to be affected, ruled or influenced by the rudiments of this world, because you live in a different environment. In that environment, everything is perfect; there’s no failure, weakness, defeat, sickness, disease, poverty or anything of darkness. We only have God’s glory and righteousness.

Now you can better understand what we read in our opening verse; _*“just as you have received Christ Jesus as Lord, CONTINUE TO LIVE YOUR LIVES IN HIM.”*_ Living in Christ is living in the kingdom of heaven in the earth, with absolute mastery over circumstances, shielded, nourished and protected by His divine power. Hallelujah!

*EXCITING NEWS �*

*Now You Can Use Your Rhapsody TV on your Rhapsody Store for ALL ministry programs including upcoming Global Day Of Prayer with Pastor Chris @ one click, download Using the link below and exploring the store today:* http:///RhapsodyTv

*PRAYER*

*Christ is my home; Christ is my life and Christ is my all! In Him I live, and move and have my being. His glory is all I see, have and experience. I’m not subject to circumstances; rather, I reign and manifest the glory and righteousness of Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*The Time Of Playing the Victim is OVER.*

September Edition Of The Global Day of Prayer with Pastor Chris is HERE.

Non- Stop Prayers from 6pm GMT+1 or 1PM EST on Friday September 25th, till Saturday September 26th!!

_*Be sure to register & participate Live Using This Link:*_ http:///GDOPwithPastorchris

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Philippians 3:20-21 AMPC* But we are citizens of the state (commonwealth, homeland) which is in heaven, and from it also we earnestly and patiently await [the coming of] the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) [as] Savior, 21 Who will transform and fashion anew the body of our humiliation to conform to and be like the body of His glory and majesty, by exerting that power which enables Him even to subject everything to Himself. *||*

*||* *Romans 8:1* [There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. *||*

*||* *2 Corinthians 5:17* Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. *||*

*BECOME A RHAPSODY INFLUENCER:* https:///2WPCkCO

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Ephesians 1:1-14 & Isaiah 11-12

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 1 Timothy 6:1-16 & Jeremiah 41

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 24TH

YOUR MOMENT TO SHINE

PASTOR CHRIS

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid (Matthew 5:14).

This present world is a world in spiritual darkness. It was the same in the days of Jesus. Recall at His arrest, He said, “…this is your moment, the time when the power of darkness reigns” (Luke 22:53 NLT). After Jesus ascended to heaven, the world remained in darkness. But you’re the solution to that darkness. We read in our opening verse that you’re the light of the world. You have to shine ever more brightly in these last days, through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Our world isn’t for the devil; it’s for the Lord. He put us here to run this world with His light and righteousness from the realm of the Spirit. As you walk in faith, putting the Word to work and insisting on your divine rights and heritage in Christ, you’re making your light shine.

It doesn’t matter the darkness in the world—the sickness, disease, poverty and insecurity ravaging this world—you’ve been empowered to rule and reign in Christ, through the Word. Others would see you and understand who a true Christian is; they’d see the glory and excellence of Christ in you.

Isaiah 60:1-2 says, “Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.” This is your moment to shine as the light in a dark world by walking in righteousness, prosperity, health, soundness of mind and body as guaranteed in the Word of God.

PRAYER
I’m the light of the world, a city set on a hill to bring illumination to my world. The glory and righteousness of Christ are manifested in and through me; I walk in prosperity and blessings, soundness of mind and body, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Isaiah 60:1-3;
- Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.
2 - For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
3 - And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

John 9:5;
- As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

Philippians 2:15;
- That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

1 Thessalonians 5:5
- Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

Ephesians 1:15-2:1-10
Isaiah 13-14

1 Timothy 6:17-21
Jeremiah 42

I trust you have been blessed by this devotional. I invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:

“O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2020

*UNDERSTANDING GOD’S TIMING .*

Friday, September 25th .
Pastor Chris

_*Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard... (Daniel 10:12).*_

We’re in a very special dispensation in God’s Kingdom. Through the knowledge of the Word, we’re guided by the Spirit to walk in accordance with His plan and timing.

For example, in Daniel 9, the Bible tells us that Daniel, while in exile with the children of Israel, understood God’s timing as he studied the writings of Jeremiah the Prophet. He found out they were meant to be in that captivity for seventy years and had almost exhausted their time in captivity. However, as nothing seemed to be changing, Daniel decided to seek the Lord in fasting and prayer to bring God’s programme into reality.

In the closing days of Jesus’ ministry in Israel, He wept over Jerusalem because they didn’t know the “time” of their visitation. The Lord whom they had been waiting for had come to them, but they didn’t know it. Many are like that today.

Make it your priority to be in sync with God’s will and timing for your life. Study the Scriptures avidly, and give time to prayer. We’re sent by God to enforce His will in the earth, using the Name of Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit.

But if you don’t know God’s will and timing, things will happen in the earth that are neither in your interest nor in the Lord’s interest. This is why you must pray in the Spirit for the nations, for the Church of God, and for ministers of the Gospel around the world. Pray as though the kingdom depended on you, for it does. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

*Precious Father, thank you for seasons of the miraculous and manifestations of your works and blessings like never before, which will culminate in the rapture of the Church. I pray for the saints around the world who are facing severe persecutions and injustice, that they be strengthened to stand firm in all the will of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Daniel 9:2-4* In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem. 3 And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes: 4 And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments; *||*

*||* *1 Peter 5:8-9* Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. *||*

*||* *1 Chronicles 12:32* And of the children of Issachar, [which were men] that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them [were] two hundred; and all their brethren [were] at their commandment. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Ephesians 2:11-22 & Isaiah 15-18

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 2 Timothy 1:1-18 & Jeremiah 43

*SEPTEMBER SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///2HHaRNN

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:56am On Sep 27, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 27

TRUST LIKE A CHILD

Pastor Chris

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding (Proverbs 3:5).

Being trusting isn’t the same as being gullible, and recognising this distinction is essential because there’re gullible people who think they’re trusting. To be gullible means to be easily deceived. But children aren’t easily deceived; they’re usually trusting. They trust your character. Adults, however, can be gullible. An adult will try to reason out whatever he’s told before he trusts it, and he may not give much concern to the character of the one he’s trusting.

If you hold out a child from the balcony, for example, and ask someone else whom the child trusts to stay at the ground-floor and catch him, the child will be ready to let go because he trusts the one at the ground floor. The child may not know if the fellow downstairs has the power or ability to catch him, but he believes he wouldn’t let him fall. That’s the kind of childlike faith you’re to have towards God.

The Lord Jesus admonished in Matthew 18:3 (AMPC) that we be like little children, “…[trusting, lowly, loving, forgiving]….” He wants you to trust the character of God. His character is made plain in the Word; He never fails. Boldly place your confidence in Him to fulfil His purpose in your life.

Sometimes, many try to “help” God out in doing what He intends. Perhaps, He’s given you a vision or ministered some ideas to you relating to your purpose, and you’re so excited and eager to see everything work out, which is good! But if you’re not trusting and yielded to the Holy Spirit, you may try to play “God.” You may be playing His role by trying to help Him in your own wisdom. But the end result won’t be pleasant.

The best of all is to trust that He alone knows and has the blueprint for your life. Take a cue from Abraham who trusted and followed the Lord even though He didn’t know where God was leading Him. The Bible says, “By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went” (Hebrews 11:cool.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I live my life, trusting you wholeheartedly in all things, leaning on your Word and acting on your instructions. I commit my plans, aspirations and desires to you, being fully convinced that you’re more interested in, and passionate for my success than I could ever be, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Proverbs 3:5-6; Psalm 18:30

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 4:1-16 & Isaiah 23-24

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Timothy 2:11-26 & Jeremiah 45

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:32am On Sep 29, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 29

A SURE WAY TO EXERCISE YOUR SPIRIT

Pastor Chris

But refuse profane and old wives’ fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness. For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come (1 Timothy 4:7-cool.

Exercising yourself unto godliness means exercising your human spirit, which is the real you. And one sure way to exercise your spirit is praying in tongues; it keeps your spirit aglow and afire for God. Jude 1:20 says, “But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost.” 1 Corinthians 14:4 says, “He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself….”

Christians who regularly pray in tongues are more attuned to the things of the Spirit. They’re more sensitive and responsive to the leading and guidance of the Holy Spirit; no slothfulness in them. When you pray often in tongues, your spirit is trained and ready for dynamic evangelism.

Cultivate the habit of starting out your day speaking in tongues. Then at regular intervals during the course of your day, pray in tongues. The beautiful thing is, you can speak in tongues under your breath even while at work or conducting your business. It’s the fastest way to activate and energize your spirit.

There’re people who are more concerned about keeping their bodies fit than paying the most attention to exercising their spirits. As you train yourself to pray often in other tongues, apart from the many other benefits it has on your life, it’ll open your spirit to receive and understand God’s Word and enhance your walk in the divine life.

PRAYER
Dear Father, how I love your Word! Thank you for showing me how to exercise and energize my spirit through speaking in tongues. My spirit is activated to receive your guidance today; and I’m making tremendous progress in my life, and the work of the ministry, from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Timothy 4:7-8 AMPC; 1 Corinthians 14:4 AMPC; Hebrews 5:14

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 5:3-21 & Isaiah 27-28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Timothy 4:1-10 & Jeremiah 47

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:00am On Sep 30, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 30

FAITH IN HIS WORD

Pastor Chris

...Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour (Matthew 8:13).

On a certain occasion, after His resurrection, the Lord Jesus appeared to His disciples as they rounded off a fruitless fishing mission. The disciples had toiled all night and caught nothing. Then Jesus said to them, “...Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and you shall find...” (John 21:6). The Bible says, “…they threw the net out and could not pull it back in, because they had caught so many fish” (John 21:6 TEV).

Imagine if they had argued with Jesus! They had faith in His Word and that’s where the fish came from— the Word of God. The Bible says, “Through faith, we understand that the worlds were framed by the Word of God...” (Hebrews 11:3). The fishes were framed by the Word of the Master. Jesus set a precedence for us on how to live triumphantly every day, how to experience the miraculous through faith in the Word.

Consider this: A certain Centurion’s servant was sick and dying. Then the Centurion sent the elders of the Jews to beseech Jesus to come heal his servant. The Master agreed, but almost immediately, the Centurion sent words back to Jesus saying, “You don’t have to come under my roof; just say the word, and my servant shall be healed” (Luke 7:2-7).

When Jesus heard the words of the Centurion, the Bible says He marvelled at his faith and said, “I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.” When the messengers got back to the Centurion’s house, they found the sick servant perfectly whole at the word of Jesus (Luke 7:9-10).

What’s your desire? In which area do you require a change or a miracle? Act your faith in God’s Word. The Word of God is the answer to every trouble. You don’t have to become suicidal because you lost your job or business. You can trust the Lord for something better. He’s the God who quickens (gives life to) the dead. He can give you back, and much more, all that you thought you lost.

Even now, act on His Word. He said in John 14:14, “If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it”; ask whatever you will, knowing He’s bound by His Word and never fails.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for your precious Word which bolsters faith in my spirit and puts me over and above all of life’s predicaments. Your Word is mixed with faith in my heart; therefore, my faith is alive and active, prevailing over circumstances, and causing them to align with your perfect will for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 10:17; 2 Corinthians 4:13; Hebrews 11:6

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Ephesians 5:22-6:1-9 & Isaiah 29-30

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Timothy 4:11-22 & Jeremiah 48

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:05am On Oct 04, 2020
*A HIGH CALLING .*
Sunday, October 4th .
Pastor Chris

_*And all things are of God, who hath… given to us the ministry of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18).*_

2 Peter 3:9 tells us that God isn’t willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. He proved His commitment by sending Jesus to die for the salvation of all men (John 3:16). However, despite God’s commitment to saving the lost, He wills to do it through us—His saints—and has committed to us “the ministry of reconciliation.”

Jesus said in Mark 16:15, _*“...Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.”*_ We have the greatest honour on earth: the opportunity to preach the Gospel. God gave us the rare privilege of being His partners in changing the world: His partners in transforming lives.

Think about the fact that God didn’t give the charge of soul winning to angels, but to you and me. The glorious Gospel of the blessed God has been committed to our trust (1 Timothy 1:11); be faithful in it. Be on the go with the Gospel; don’t stop until the knowledge of the glory of God covers the earth as the waters cover the sea.

What a marvellous blessing, privilege and honour that the Lord would do all He did, and send us to herald the news around the world! Then to ensure you succeed at it, He gave you the Holy Spirit to be with you, and in you. The Holy Spirit makes you an able, competent, and effective minister of the Gospel (2 Corinthians 3:6). He gives you the ability to be a bold witness of the resurrected Christ and to fulfil your calling.

*CONFESSION*
*Taking the Gospel to the ends of the earth is my passion and high calling in Christ Jesus. I’m honoured, privileged and blessed to be entrusted with the glorious Gospel of Christ’s salvation, and today, more than ever, I preach it with power, bringing salvation to as many as hear and believe. Blessed be God!

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *2 Corinthians 6:1* We then, [as] workers together [with him], beseech [you] also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. *||*

*||* *1 Corinthians 1:9 AMPC* God is faithful (reliable, trustworthy, and therefore ever true to His promise, and He can be depended on); by Him you were called into companionship and participation with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. *||*

*||* *2 Corinthians 3:5-6* Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency [is] of God; 6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Philippians 2:19-3:1-11 & Isaiah 38-39

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Philemon 1:1-9 & Jeremiah 52

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:06am On Oct 05, 2020

*KNOWING HIS VOICE ISN’T A MYSTERY .*

Monday 05 October
Pastor Chris

_*My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me
(John 10:27).*_

The Lord Jesus said, _*“My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me”*_ (John 10:27). Many wonder if it’s possible to hear God speak in a world where there’re so many voices. The words of the Master in John 10:2-5 clarify this. He said, _*“But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.”*_

The key is understanding God’s Word. The more you study the Word, the more you recognise and know the voice of God, because God and His Word are one. He speaks through His Word. Everything He tells you: every direction or guidance you receive from Him, always sides up with His Word. Through meditation on His Word, His voice becomes clearer to you, even in the midst of all the noise and distractions.

If you’ve hitherto found it difficult to recognize God’s voice, the solution is simple: spend more time studying the Word! Colossians 3:16 says, _*“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom….”*_ Proverbs 4:20-21 says, _*“My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. LET THEM NOT DEPART FROM THINE EYES; KEEP THEM IN THE MIDST OF THINE HEART.”*_ If you keep the Word in your heart, you’ll hear the Word in your heart.

In addition, pray in the spirit often; pray in tongues. This helps to condition your spirit to discern God’s voice, visions and promptings.

� *DOWNLOAD FREE OCTOBER EDITIONS FROM ONE LINK*

▪️Rhapsody Of Realities
▪️TeeVo (Teenagers ROR)
▪️Early Readers (ROR)
▪️Kiddies (ROR)

➡️ https:///2Ys7O41

```Download,Subscribe And Share Today The New ROR Mobile App v3.0!```

_Rhapsody Of Realities... A reality because of you!_

https://rin.rhapsodyofrealities.org/admin/signup.php?id=mimshach14848

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. My spirit is conditioned to receive supernatural ideas, visions and promptings. I’m sensitive and conditioned to know and walk in your perfect will for my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Samuel 3:9-10* Therefore Eli said unto Samuel, Go, lie down: and it shall be, if he call thee, that thou shalt say, Speak, LORD; for thy servant heareth. So Samuel went and lay down in his place. 10 And the LORD came, and stood, and called as at other times, Samuel, Samuel. Then Samuel answered, Speak; for thy servant heareth. *||*

*||* *Isaiah 30:21* And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This [is] the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Philippians 3:12-4:1-3 & Isaiah 40-41

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Philemon 1:10-25 & Lamentation 1

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:04am On Oct 08, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY 8

WE ARE HIS “MANNER OF MEN"

Pastor Chris

...What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him? (Mark 4:41).

The Lord Jesus, when He walked the earth, was a marvel; a master over circumstances. One day, the disciples, in awe of Him, asked the question we read in our theme verse. This was after He hushed a billowing tempest to sleep.

On another occasion, the disciples had sailed far out at sea when they suddenly saw a figure walking towards them on the water; it was Jesus. Again, they wondered, “What manner of man is this that defies nature?” Think about His ascension to heaven! He simply levitated and went through the clouds into heaven.

It pays to know who Jesus really is. Until you know Him, you can’t have true faith in Him, and you wouldn’t know yourself. Here’s something most extraordinary: anyone who believes in Jesus receives the same life that He has. John 1:12-13 says, “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God…Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.” Notice that the latter part says you’re born of God, meaning that you’re born of the same Word that became Jesus. 1 Peter 1:23 says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.” James 1:18 says, “Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth….”

We’re the same manner of men as Jesus, because we’re offsprings of the Word. No wonder John said, “...as he is, so are we in this world” (1 John 4:17). All of divinity was tabernacled in Jesus; He was God alive—walking and talking in a man’s body. That same fullness of divinity dwells in you today. Like Him, you’re the living, moving house of the living God. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
I’m the temple of the living God, His mobile headquarters in the earth today. In Him I live, and move, and have my being. The greater One lives in me; I’m filled with His fullness, and dispense the verities of the Kingdom in every place. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Acts 17:28; 2 Corinthians 6:16

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Colossians 1:24-2:1-5 & Isaiah 46-47

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 2:10-18 & Lamentations 4-5

Today's Audio
https:///Rhapsodyaudio
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:39am On Oct 09, 2020

*IT’S ABOUT YOUR DIVINE ORIGIN .*

Friday, October 9th .
Pastor Chris

_*And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise (Galatians 3:29).*_

The life of Jesus on earth was an unending stream of extraordinary blessings, victories and manifestation of the divine life. He was conscious of His divinity and oneness with the Father and spoke about it unequivocally. In John 8:42, He said, _*“…for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.”*_ As a result of this connection, He said, _*“All things that the Father hath are mine...”*_ (John 16:15).

Christ’s purpose in the earth was to bring you into fellowship with the Father. The Bible says our fellowship (oneness) is with the Father and with the Son, Jesus Christ (1 John 1:3). You’re an heir of God and a joint-heir with the resurrected Christ (Romans 8:17). Therefore, everything He owns belongs to you. You can affirm boldly, _*“All things that the Father hath are mine....”*_ The Kingdom of God is yours.

The Bible says Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27). Since you have Him, you have all that He owns. Blessed be God! No wonder Paul said, _*“Therefore let no man glory in men…”*_ (1 Corinthians 3:21). Don’t pride yourself in any human connections. Rather, recognise and celebrate your divine ancestry and all that your union with Christ has bequeathed to you.

*CONFESSION*

*I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ, and I celebrate my divine ancestry and the extraordinary blessings of my oneness with the Lord. In my path are angels, men, women and resources to help me fulfil my purpose for being and live a tremendously victorious life. I walk in the reality of my inheritance in Christ today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Romans 8:17* And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together. *||*

*||* *Colossians 1:12* Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Colossians 2:6-23 & Isaiah 48-49

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Hebrews 3:1-11 & Ezekiel 1-2

*OCTOBER SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///2HHaRNN

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:35am On Oct 10, 2020
Speak And Create What You Want
Saturday, October 10th
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD DSc DD

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear (Hebrews 11:3).

What we just read in our opening verse reveals your limitless power and glory in Christ Jesus: what you can do with the Word (rhema) of God in your mouth. Recall that in the Book of Genesis, the Bible says the earth was a chaotic mass. But after the Holy Spirit incubated upon it, God gave the Word, and everything He spoke leapt into being. This is the same ability He’s given us; the ability to speak whatever we want into existence.

An important key to this is meditation. Just as the Holy Spirit brooded (hovered, fluttered) upon the earth’s chaotic mass, when there’s a situation you want to change, take out time to meditate on God’s Word. During that meditation, there’ll arise within you inspired words that’ll cause the change(s) that you desire.

Hosea 14:2 says, “Take with you words....”; what do you want in your life? The Bible says without the Word was not anything made that was made! So, what do you want to “make”? Don’t cry about the situation; don’t gripe over the pain! The question is, what do you want to see? What do you want to create out of that precarious situation? The Bible says God commanded light to shine out of darkness. Don’t focus on the problem; focus on what you want and speak it forth.

Don’t say, “I have cancer” or “I have diabetes”; it’s not about what “you have”; it’s what you want in place of that cancer or diabetes. God had darkness at the beginning, but He spoke light into being. You’re created in His image and in His likeness, with His ability in your spirit, and His Word in your mouth. Speak and create what you want. Hallelujah!

Confession
I take advantage of the creative power of God in my words to frame my glorious life and environment in line with God’s perfect will for me. As I speak forth words of blessings concerning my life, health, finances, loved ones and ministry, the Holy Spirit incubates on them and they become real. I walk in blessings and ever-increasing glory today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
2 Corinthians 4:13
“We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;”

Mark 11:23
“For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.”

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Colossians 3:1-4:1;
Isaiah 50-51

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Hebrews 3:12-19;
Ezekiel 3
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:59am On Oct 11, 2020
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///30XG30w)*

*OUR UNION WITH THE FATHER.*

Sunday, October 11th.

Pastor Chris

_*But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit (1 Corinthians 6:17).*_

Being born again, and having received the Holy Spirit, you’re one with the Lord. He’s come to dwell within you and has mingled with your spirit. His purpose from the foundation of the world was to be inseparably united with you.

He’s one with Jesus; He was so much one with Jesus that when Philip asked Jesus in John 14, “Show us the Father and we will be satisfied,” His response to Philip was, “Have I been such a long time with you and have you not known me, Philip?” Then He added, “Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. I’m in the Father, and the Father is in me.”

He wanted us to understand His oneness with the Father, and that oneness with the Father is what He brought us into. 1 John 1:3 NKJV tells us, _*“…truly our fellowship*_ (our oneness, our union) _*is with the Father and with His son Jesus Christ.”*_

Jesus prayed about this before He went to the Cross; referring to all those who’d believe in Him, He said, _*“That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us…”*_ (John 17:21). He so wanted us to be inseparably one with Him and the Father that the world wouldn’t be able to separate us from Him. And that’s what has happened. Even the angels are enthused by this, because they now look at us, and see Jesus! That’s Christianity—Christ in you; the Father’s Kingdom at work in you. Hallelujah!

1 Corinthians 1:9 says, _*“God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the FELLOWSHIP of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.”*_ This was all God ever wanted, but it was a mystery from the foundation of the world (Colossians 1:26-27). But blessed be God! The Lord Jesus gave us His life to make it possible. Now, anything that belongs to the Father belongs to us, because we’re one with Him; you’re His heir, and a joint-heir with Christ. Hallelujah!

*Start Your Journey Now!�*

Life is a journey...
Whose every great Milestone has a beginning....

*Relax & Cruise Your Way Through Life Using The New ROR Mobile App 3.0* �

Click https:///30XG30w

To Download Now from the Google play & App Store.

_*Download, Subscribe & Share*_

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, what a great honour and privilege it is to be inseparably one with you. I’ll always be a victor, and walk in sync with your perfect will for me because you guide me in all things. Thank you for the guidance, promptings and blessings I receive through the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

_Some Thing Great About Partnering_

*Help reach the unreached with the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. Take Action Today:* http:///RORsponsorship

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Ephesians 5:30* For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. *||*

*||* *Colossians 1:18* And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all [things] he might have the preeminence. *||*

*||* *John 15:5 AMPC* I am the Vine; you are the branches. Whoever lives in Me and I in him bears much (abundant) fruit. However, apart from Me [cut off from vital union with Me] you can do nothing. *||*

_*Christ Embassy Online Service @ 7:30am, 9:30am & 11:30am GMT +1 Using This Link:*_ http:///CeLiveService

*BECOME A RHAPSODY INFLUENCER:* https:///2WPCkCO

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Colossians 4:2-18 & Isaiah 52-53

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Hebrews 4:1-16 & Ezekiel 4

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:40am On Oct 13, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 13

JESUS—THE INCARNATE WORD

Pastor Chris

In the beginning, was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made (John 1:1-3).

Just as no other apostle gave us the revelation of the Church like Paul, no one gave the Church the revelation of the Person of Jesus, the incarnate Word, like John. He tells us the story of the Word and starts from the beginning. In John 1:10-14, he says, “He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not…And the Word was made (became) flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” Hallelujah! Who was in the world that the world didn’t know?

You may answer, “Jesus!” But John that gave us this account didn’t say Jesus; he was referring to the Word. Read verse 14 again; it says, “And the Word was made (became) flesh, and dwelt among us….” John is letting you know the origin of Jesus. While the other Gospel writings (Matthew and Luke) began their accounts by tracing the earthly genealogy of Jesus, John’s Gospel declares His divinity, giving us the actual origin of the man, Christ Jesus—who He really is.

Jesus Christ is the Word that pre-existed creation and by whom all things were created (John 1:1-3). His birth was a marvel, for the creative Word of God was wrapped in swaddling clothes; “the Word” had come to be with, and walk amongst men! That’s why they called Him “Emmanuel” (God with us) (Matthew 1:23). Every step Jesus took was the Word of God in motion: the Word personified

CONFESSION
Blessed Lord Jesus, you’re the eternal Rock of ages: the only true God! The one by whom all things were created. How great and glorious you are! You’re the embodiment of grace and truth; you’re the Word of life, the hope of the world, and the living bread from heaven that gives life to every man in the world. Blessed be your Name forever!

FURTHER STUDY
John 1:1-4 NIV; John 1:10-14 NIV

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Thessalonians 2:17-3:1-13 & Isaiah 57-58

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 6:1-10 & Ezekiel 7

Today's Audio
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:33am On Oct 14, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY 14

HIS NAME HAS ALL POWER

Pastor Chris

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues (Mark 16:17)

When you study and understand what the Bible says about the Name of Jesus, it’ll strengthen your faith and change your general attitude and approach to life. Philippians 2:9-10 says, “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth.”

At His Name, every knee bows, demons tremble and hell quakes. Hallelujah! He said, “In my name shall they (those who believe in Him) cast out devils.” You never need to sweat to cast out devils. All it requires is that you use the Name of Jesus.

The devil may play on your mind and tell you you’re not “qualified” or “powerful” enough to cast him out. Never accept his lies. Jesus gave you the authority. He said in Luke 10:19 NKJV, “Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”

You have all it takes to cast out devils—the Name of Jesus. Everything that exists in this world and beyond is subject to that Name. Live victoriously and dominate circumstances in His Name.

CONFESSION
Everything that exists in this world and beyond is subject to the Name of Jesus. I exercise my authority in Him to keep the devil and his cohorts at bay and defeated, as I live victoriously and dominate life’s situations and circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
John 16:23-24; Acts 3:1-10 & 16

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Thessalonians 4:1-18 & Isaiah 59-60

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 6:11-20 & Ezekiel 8-9

Today's Audio
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:21am On Oct 19, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 19

DISCOVER YOURSELF IN HIM

Pastor Chris

But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me (Romans 10:20).

There’re still many who haven’t understood true Christianity; therefore, they go about seeking God. You may say, “But Jeremiah 29:13-14 says, ‘And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity….”’ This scripture isn’t for the Christian. Being born again, you’re not in captivity. Jeremiah was referring to Israel. Don’t live an Old Testament life in the New Testament. Stop seeking God! He lives in you.

Colossians 2:6 says, having received Christ Jesus the Lord, we should continue to live in Him. Therefore, we’re not seeking Him; we have Him. We’ve arrived, for we’re born of Him, into His presence.

Christianity isn’t about pressing into God’s presence; Christianity is carrying God’s presence. You’re His living tabernacle of witness. When you arrive anywhere, God’s presence arrives! You’re “the presence.” Hallelujah! Paul said we make manifest the savour of His knowledge in every place (2 Corinthians 2:14). When you show up, He shows up, because you’re one with Him.

The moment you realise this, your search is over. From that moment, your worship changes; your prayer-life changes; your faith-life changes; everything changes! You’d find that you’re walking in fulfilment twenty-four hours a day, every day of your life, pleasing Him in all things. Blessed be His Name forever!

PRAYER
Precious Father, I thank you for everything I’d ever need in life is in Christ, and Christ is in me, and to have Christ is to have everything. I thank you for the privilege to be a member of His body, of His flesh and of His bones! Christ in me is my assurance of a life of continuous victory and unending success. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
1 Corinthians 6:17; Colossians 1:27

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Timothy 1:1-20 & Jeremiah 5-6

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 9:11-28 & Ezekiel 17

Today's Audio
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:07am On Oct 21, 2020
WEDNESDAY 21
KNOW HIM AS LORD
Pastor Chris

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father (Philippians 2:9-11).

When we say, “Jesus is Lord,” it’s much more than a religious expression; it means He’s One with supreme authority. He’s Master and Ruler; He’s the One to be reverenced and adored! That’s what “Lord” means.

Some have only been acquainted with Him as Saviour, but He’s more than a Saviour. He’s the One that has the pre-eminence, and to whom service and obedience are due. You must know Jesus in this light and walk in this consciousness every day. In your family, business, academics, job, finances and everything that has to do with your life, relate to Him as Lord! In other words, let Him have supremacy and ascendancy. Let Him have the final say in all that concerns you.

Remember, He’s the only wise God; therefore, submit to the supremacy of His will, counsel and wisdom. And if you’ve never been born again, if you haven’t yet made Jesus the Lord of your life, say this prayer and mean it with all your heart: “O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I confess that Jesus Christ is Lord of my life. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”

CONFESSION
Lord Jesus, I recognize you as my Lord, Master and Ruler, the One to whom I belong and that has the final say in my life. I believe with all my heart and declare with my mouth that you’re Lord over everything in heaven, in the earth, and under the earth. I walk in the consciousness and revelation of your greatness, dominion and lordship today. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Timothy 6:15-16; Acts 10:36

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Timothy 3:1-16 & Jeremiah 9-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 10:19-39 & Ezekiel 20

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (106) (Reply)

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 229
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.