Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional - Religion (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional (249792 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:18am On May 17, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, MONDAY 17TH MAY 2021. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: ✨ UNDERSTANDING THE SPIRITUALITY OF LIFE ✨

For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:5-6).

The Lord Jesus had a spirituality that was unmistakable. He was very spiritual. For example, in Matthew 16:17, even while responding to Peter’s answer to a question He (Jesus) had asked, He dealt with the spiritual nature of what Peter said. Jesus had asked the disciples, “Whom do men say that I am?” Peter answered correctly, and Jesus replied, “...Blessed art thou, Simon Bar jona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.”

Peter didn’t know that it was God that gave him the revelation; he just spoke as it was in his heart. But Jesus immediately addressed the spirituality of his answer. He let Peter know that his answer didn’t come to him by his flesh or senses; it wasn’t from his study. Also, consider how He taught His disciples to pray in Matthew 6:9, when He gave them a format for prayer. He said, “Our Father which art in heaven…. He talked about the Father in heaven. The spirituality of His communication is so inspiring.

Even at His arrest, He said to the soldiers and the priests who came to arrest Him, “…this is your hour, and the power of darkness” (Luke 22:53). He let them know what power was behind their actions—the power of darkness. He dealt with the spirituality of every subject. This is how He wants us to live.

There’re some who think that being spiritual is excessive, but to live or do things any other way is death. When you’re motivated to do something, always consider whether your motivation is coming from God, from the flesh, or even Satan. You can tell by the Spirit and through the Word. Understanding the spirituality of life is where the victory in life really is. That’s where life’s purpose actually resides.

You’ve got to connect your life with that which is spiritual. Whether or not you realize it, you came from the Spirit. God made you and God is a Spirit. So, your origin is spiritual. Therefore, always be spiritually minded. Walk wisely. The Bible tells us to walk in the Spirit (Galatians 5:16). Your consciousness should be spiritual.

Think like Jesus. Talk like Jesus. Practise His way of thinking. But you can’t do that except you meditate on the Scriptures. The Word shows you what spiritual things are and delivers them to you. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m spiritually minded. I have my attention on the unseen realities of the Kingdom through the Word of God. I live by the Word and respond to issues and situations on the basis of God’s Word. Therefore, I live the life of righteousness, with peace of prosperity. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 2:12-15
Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. 13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Romans 8:12-14
Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. 13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. 14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
John 8:12-30 & 1 Kings 20-21

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 10:46-52 & Numbers 20
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:45am On May 18, 2021
Good morning dearly beloved of God

*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*HIS WILL IS IN FORCE.*

Tuesday, May 18th.

Pastor Chris

_*For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord’s death till he come (1 Corinthians 11:26).*_

The word “shew” isn’t exactly the same as “show”; to show is to display. Of course, it also means, in a certain way, to declare, to make known. But more typically, “shew” which is translated from the Greek word “kataggellō” is to announce, to proclaim. When we take the Holy Communion, we’re announcing or proclaiming the Lord’s death. We’re being emphatic that the testator died; and as a result, His testament (His will) is in force.

That testament left you an estate; everything He owned, He gave to you; it’s declared in His will. A will is the last disposition of a man that died. All you need to enjoy what’s in the will is proof of death. Once he’s dead, the testament becomes effective. When we take the Communion, we’re reaffirming the Lord’s death, declaring that His testament is now in force. There’s no argument; Satan can’t stand against that. Hallelujah!

Every time you have the opportunity to participate in the Holy Communion, it’s an announcement of glory, of your triumphant life in Christ Jesus. You’re declaring that all blessings of the New Testament are your present-hour reality. You’re in dominion and walking in glory; nothing has power over you.

No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive in your body. His blood was shed for you that you may live. And now, you live, because He lives. This is the eternal significance of the Communion; it’s an announcement that His testament is in force.

ALERT!!! The ROR Audio Feature Is Finally Here!���

What are you waiting for?��‍♀�

Let's take your Rhapsody Study Experience to a whole new level!�

Listen to the word at your own comfort & Convenience��

Click https:///30XG30w
To Download from the Google play & App store.

*CONFESSION*

*Holy Father, I thank you for the blood of Jesus that was shed for me, that I may have, and live the God-life. I celebrate my oneness with you. No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive in my body. All the blessings of the New Testament are manifest in my life, being sealed in, and guaranteed by, the blood of Jesus Christ. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Colossians 1:13-14* Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son: 14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins: *||*

*||* *1 John 5:11-12 NIV* And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. *||*

*Rhapsody of Realities is a life guide that brings you a fresh perspective from God's Word everyday. Join us in making global impact through the distribution of free copies. Click to Give:* http:///RORsponsorship

_Join Pastor Chris & the Rhapsody Influencers Network To Win The Nations of the world for Jesus. Join Now:_ https:///2WPCkCO

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* John 8:31-47 & 1 Kings 22

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Mark 11:1-11 & Numbers 21

EXCEPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:37am On May 19, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DAILY DEVOTIONAL ~ PASTOR CHRIS

LABOURING IN INTERCESSION

WEDNESDAY, MAY 19TH

Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God (Colossians 4:12).

Some Christians are committed to interceding for others; they just know it’s their job to do so. We all should be that way, because God needs such people. It’s possible the reason you’re able to study the Word today like you’re doing right now is the dedication of such people. It could be the reason you’re growing in the things of God and standing in the faith today.

You may not know it, but many are Christians today because of someone else who laboured in intercession, praying fervently, for their lives. The Bible says woe to that man who is alone; when he falls, he has no one to lift him up (Ecclesiastes 4:10). It’s important we support and lift others through prayer.

This doesn’t mean you become “a prayer collector,” enlisting “prayer warriors”; the local Church takes care of that. It’s the Pastor’s responsibility to train the Church to pray for one another.

Those who were around the Apostle Paul, one of whom is Epaphras, understood this message. As read in our theme verse, Epaphras interceded for the Church, God’s people in Colossi, to come to maturity. How inspiring!

When you take up the ministry of intercession, you’re siding with God as a labourer in the Kingdom. You’re working with Him to improve and impact the lives of others. Hallelujah! Jesus said, “The harvest is plenty, but the labourers are few” (Matthew 9:37). He needs those who would labour in prayer like Epaphras for the souls of men. Be that man or woman that He’s found to stand in the gap, to pray for people to come to Christ, to pray for fellow Christians who are yet to come to maturity in the things of God, and also for ministers of the Gospel to fulfill their call and destinies in the Gospel.

�Download The Rhapsody App Today: /rhapsodyappdlw

PRAYER
Dear Father, your grace that brings salvation has been made available to all men. Therefore, I pray for sinners around the world, that their hearts be open to receive the Gospel. I break Satan’s hold on people’s minds, so that the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ would shine into them for salvation. And I pray that Christians around the world are strengthened with the might of the Spirit to preach the mystery of Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
|| 1 Timothy 2:1-8 NIV I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all people. This has now been witnessed to at the proper time. And for this purpose I was appointed a herald and an apostle—I am telling the truth, I am not lying—and a true and faithful teacher of the Gentiles. Therefore I want the men everywhere to pray, lifting up holy hands without anger or disputing. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 8:48-59 & 2 Kings 1-3

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 11:12-26 & Numbers 22
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 1:50pm On May 20, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)

A PURPOSEFUL LIFE .

Thursday, May 20th .
Pastor Chris

And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth (Luke 12:15).

There’s a popular story that’s been told for years, and it bears repeating because of its relevance today. It’s about a very wealthy man who had thousands of employees, but one day, he decided to commit suicide by drowning.

Somehow, there was a young man watching who had known this rich businessman for over twenty years. He rushed to the scene, just in time! At the risk of his own life, he dragged the old man back to shore. While they were both on the floor exhausted, trying to catch their breath, the old man said, “Why did you save me? You’re contributing to the frustration of my life.”

The young man, in complete shock, said, “But Sir, why would you want to die? Your family is the best in town. You’re well known in the community, and everybody loves you.” The old man retorted, “That’s the problem. I’ve lived for everybody. I’ve given jobs to thousands. I’ve made money for everybody. I’ve made people happy. But I’ve never been happy, myself. It’s not worth it. You should have allowed me to drown.” Then he pulled the young man close to himself and said, “Young man, try not to be like me. I’m a failure.” How sad.

But this is the situation of many. Don’t be carried away by the world’s symbols of success. Take for instance someone who, all his life, was raised with good character, but because of inordinate ambition for fame and wealth, he puts aside a good reputation and character to become a criminal. He thinks that’s the cheapest way. Because he thinks if he doesn’t measure up with the society of his day, that’s when he’s a failure. But man is not what he has!

Remember the words of Jesus, “…a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.” The most important thing in life is to discover your purpose, and fulfill it. It begins with living your life for Jesus, making impact with the Gospel; that’s living a purposeful life.

CONFESSION

I have a successful life; one that pleases God. I’m fruitful and productive, passionate about the Kingdom of God and its reign in the earth and in the hearts of men. I produce works and results that glorify God; and by the power of the Holy Spirit, I achieve all that the Lord has destined me to achieve, and I have all I require to fulfill my destiny in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Psalm 62:10 NLT Don't make your living by extortion or put your hope in stealing. And if your wealth increases, don't make it the center of your life. ||

|| Luke 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God. ||

|| 1 Timothy 6:6-7 But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7 For we brought nothing into [this] world, [and it is] certain we can carry nothing out. ||

|| 2 Corinthians 5:15 And [that] he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 9:1-41 & 2 Kings 4-5

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 11:27-33 & Numbers 23

BECOME A RHAPSODY INFLUENCER=> https:///3i4dtTU

MAY SPECIAL GIFT �=> https:///2HHaRNN

Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy: http:///2IJLrfI
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:49am On May 21, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 21

CELEBRATE THE NAME OF JESUS

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him (Colossians 3:17).

Pastor Chris
━━━━━━━
You need to learn to celebrate the Name of Jesus. I mean you shut your door for privacy, and dance to the Name of Jesus, all by yourself! For some people, when they’re alone, they mope and gripe about everything that bothers them and makes them unhappy. They’re always overwhelmed by their challenges, thinking about some unattained goals or “disappointments” they may have experienced. They can’t see what God has done. That shouldn’t be you.

When others aren’t with you, in your closet, you can say what you want and really express yourself in the presence of the Lord with no inhibitions. You can shout as much as you want to in celebration of the Lord, for His greatness and grace upon your life. Before long, you’d find yourself so stirred in the anointing of the Holy Ghost that you’d prophesy. Hallelujah!

I like to shout. I may not shout in a way that somebody else will hear me; I know how to shout “under my breath,” all by myself. I never have time for gloominess or to mull over negativity. The life of God in us is a great miracle; you ought to learn to celebrate it all the time.

There’s no reason for frustration or for you to be disadvantaged. If you’d learn to do these things, and do them consistently, even if you were in penury, He’ll bring you out, into abundance. Even if you thought you were already a failure, you’ll come out of that place. When you live your life in joy, in celebration of the Lord—His Name, and your life in Him, every day—you’ll always be on top. Glory to His Name forever.

PRAYER
Blessed Jesus, how glorious and precious you are! I acknowledge and appreciate your grace at work in me. Thank you for your mighty blessings in my life. With all of my heart, I worship you. I ascribe to you the glory due your Name. Thank you for perfecting all that concerns me, and for your power and wisdom by which I live triumphantly today. You’ve made me your glory and righteousness. I love you forever, blessed Lord Jesus. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
Psalm 103:1-2; Ephesians 5:20; 2 Samuel 22:50

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 10:1-21 & 2 Kings 6-7

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 12:1-12 & Numbers 24

Today's Audio
https:///Rhapsodyaudio

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:58am On May 23, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 23

VICTORIOUS BY THE WORD

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come (2 Timothy 3:1).

Pastor Chris
━━━━━━━
In Ezra Chapter 6, the children of Israel decided to build the house of God upon their return from exile. The Bible tells us that as they built it, they prospered. Ezra 6:14 tells us how they prospered: “… they prospered through the prophesying of Haggai the prophet and Zechariah the son of Iddo....”

The latter part says, “And they builded, and finished it, according to the commandment of the God of Israel, and according to the commandment of Cyrus, and Darius, and Artaxerxes king of Persia.” This is profound, instructive and enlightening. They prospered in their work, they built and finished it, according to the commandment of the God of Israel, and the instructions of Kings Cyrus, Darius and Artaxerxes, who were kings of Persia at different times. Those prophets caused it to happen through their message. They brought them the Word of God.

The ministry of the Word is so important in our lives; it’s integral to every success. That’s why we bring the Word to you every day through this devotional, to strengthen you, especially in these dark days. We’re not moved by what’s happening in the world today, because we know that in all these things, we’re more than conquerors (Romans 8:37). We prevail by the Word. Our glory, victories and success were preordained before the foundation of the world.

We’re aware that the current imbroglio around the world is the handiwork of Satan. He tries to weaken the nations and their economies. But God never leaves you stranded. He keeps bringing you His Word to guide, encourage and strengthen you. Through the ministry of the Word, the wisdom and skill you require to be victorious are imparted to you.

Keep learning and meditating on the Word of God; it’ll grow mightily in you and prevail. You’ll be a wonder to your world, dominating circumstances, living above Satan and the elements of this world.

CONFESSION
Thanks be unto God, who always causes me to triumph in Christ, and makes manifest the savour of His knowledge by me in every place. I have a life of consistent and continuous victory in Christ, for God has raised me, and made me to sit together with Christ in heavenly places, with dominion over crises, the world and Satan. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY
Proverbs 4:18; John 16:33; Acts 20:32

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 11:1-16 & 2 Kings 10-12

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 12:18-27 & Numbers 26

Today's Audio

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:26am On May 28, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)*

*GRACE FOR SOUL WINNING .*

Friday, May 28th .
Pastor Chris

_*Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ (Ephesians 3:cool.*_

In the scripture above, the Apostle Paul acknowledged that grace—a supernatural enablement, a gifting, an ability, a blessing—had been granted him to preach the unfathomable riches of Christ to the Gentiles. The same is true about you today because the Word of God is undated, and has universal applicability.

What we read came through the Apostle Paul by the Holy Spirit. That’s why it’s Scripture for us; but Paul has gone to heaven; however, that word has to be worked here. God is waiting for anybody who would step into it and announce it like Paul did. He’s waiting for whoever would be synchronized with it! I already got in sync with that verse years ago; so, I’m on it. Great grace has been granted me to preach the unsearchable riches of Christ, and I’m making full proof of it.

It’s your job to make everybody hear about and be influenced by Christ Jesus and His amazing love, and to have Christ in them. In the different organizations, platforms, forums and places you find yourself, see yourself placed there as a missionary. It makes no difference where you work; in that place, you’ve been graced to preach the unsearchable riches of Christ and bring glory to the Lord. Become conscious and strategic about it.

Perhaps you travel a lot; certainly, you meet people while on such trips; minister the Gospel to them. Moreover, when you arrive your destination, there’re souls there! Find out how you can effectively reach them. You can begin by giving them copies of Rhapsody of Realities. Be an effective witness for the Lord. That’s the reason for your life. Jesus said, _*“Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you”*_ (John 15:16).

*PRAYER*

*My life is about one thing only: establishing the righteousness of God and the reign of His Kingdom in the earth, for necessity is laid upon me to this effect. I make full proof of my calling as an effective witness as I go about winning souls and impacting others with the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Matthew 6:33* But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. *||*

*||* *1 Corinthians 9:16* For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* John 13:31-14:1-14 & 2 Kings 23-25

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Mark 13:24-37 & Numbers 31

*BECOME A RHAPSODY INFLUENCER=>* https:///3i4dtTU

*MAY SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///2HHaRNN

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http:///2IJLrfI

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:16am On May 30, 2021
Good morning and happy Sunday dearly beloved of God

*IN CHRIST YOU’VE OVERCOME.*

Sunday, May 30th.

Pastor Chris

_*These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world (John 16:33).*_

In 1 John 5:5, John, by the Spirit asks, _*“Who is he that has overcome the world?”*_ He immediately gives the answer: it’s the one who believes that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God! In the world, there’s hunger, poverty insecurity, sickness and disease, death and darkness. But you’re “in Christ.” Stay in Christ, for in Christ you’ve overcome Satan, the world and its failing systems.

It’s only when you look outside Christ that you see and are overwhelmed by the troubles, sorrows, distresses and corrupting influences in the world. He said, “In me, there’s peace; cheer up.” That’s His Word unto you. Accept it, and suddenly, you’d realize that nothing in this world can put you down.

No wonder He says, _*“Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world”*_ (1 John 4:4). This is the reason we’re forever excited about preaching the Gospel and making the love and righteousness of Christ known. How could anyone know this truth and be quiet?

The whole world needs to know that there’s a Name that’s above every name, and that at that Name, every demon bows! At that Name, sicknesses give way! At that Name, poverty has no chance! They need to know that there’s success in life that’s independent of the world’s economics. True peace and prosperity are only found in Christ. This is where you come in; refuse to be quiet.

Open your mouth, and declare the Gospel freely and boldly. Let those you come in contact with know that only in Jesus Christ is there salvation. Let them know that God isn’t mad at them, and that they can now embrace life through the Gospel. Hallelujah!

Get ready for a glorious experience with Rhapsody of Realities JUNE EDITION, click on the link below to download your Rhapsody App for FREE and be a blessing to someone by sharing the link: https:///30XG30w

*PRAYER*

*Lord, your Word is in my heart like a burning fire, shut up in my bones; I refuse to hold back and be quiet. With boldness, I make the good news of God’s saving power known to those in my world, and through me, the fire of the Gospel is spreading with rapid intensity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *2 Corinthians 3:5-6* Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency [is] of God; 6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life. *||*

*||* *2 Timothy 4:2 AMPC* Herald and preach the Word! Keep your sense of urgency [stand by, be at hand and ready], whether the opportunity seems to be favorable or unfavorable. [Whether it is convenient or inconvenient, whether it is welcome or unwelcome, you as preacher of the Word are to show people in what way their lives are wrong.] And convince them, rebuking and correcting, warning and urging and encouraging them, being unflagging and inexhaustible in patience and teaching. *||*

You can give someone a chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Act Now by sponsoring at least One copy Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today: http://bit[b]dot[/b]ly/RORsponsorship

Influence Your World! Join Rhapsody Influencers Network Today, Sign up On: https://bit[b]dot[/b]ly/2WPCkCO

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* John 15:1-17 & 1 Chronicles 3-4

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Mark 14:12-21 & Numbers 33

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:15am On May 31, 2021
KEEPING HIS WORD
Monday, May 31st
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD DSc DD

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit (Galatians 5:25).

In John 14:21, the Lord Jesus reveals the secret to winning every day, living triumphantly. He said, “He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.” If you want Him to show up in your life, and for His glory to be manifested in and through you, He says it’s simple: “Keep my words.”

His glory is manifested when you act on His Word. Recall at the wedding in Cana of Galilee; when they needed more wine, Mary admonished the servants saying, “Whatever He tells you to do, do it.” Jesus then told them to fill the water pots with water, and when they did, the water turned into wine. It was Jesus’ first recorded miracle.

John then tells us concerning that miracle, “This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him” (John 2:11). Prove your love by doing His Word, and you’ll experience blessings and miracles in your ministry, job, business, finances, physical body, and everything about you.

If you’ve found yourself in a situation where everything around you seems hard, don’t despair. Put the things you’ve learnt to practice. We’re Word-practitioners; we do the Word. The challenges you face are your opportunity to demonstrate your trust in the Lord, and prove His Word. Therefore, keep declaring your health, success, prosperity, and victory in Christ Jesus.

Confession
I’m triumphant forever, because I’m born of God, and I live by His Word. Greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. My life is for the glory of God; I win every day; that’s my heritage in the Lord! I’m strong in Him, and in the power of His might to do exploits! Blessed be God!

Further Study:
John 14:12
“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.”

John 14:15
“If ye love me, keep my commandments.”

James 1:22-25
“But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.”

1-Year Bible Reading Plan:
John 15:18-16:1-16;
1 Chronicles 5-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan:
Mark 14:22-31;
Numbers 34
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

THURSDAY JUNE 3RD

YOU’RE IN GOD’S REALM OF LIFE

PASTOR CHRIS

For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).

1 Peter 1:23 says, “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.” The word translated “incorruptible” is “aphthartos” (Greek), and it means not corruptible, immortal. You were born again by God’s immortal seed.

Immortality is translated from “aphtharsia” (Greek) in 2 Timothy 1:10, meaning life that can’t be damaged, dented or shortened. That’s the life you have in you now that you’re born again. When you received Christ to live in you, you were brought into life and immortality: “…by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel” (2 Timothy 1:10).

Thus, you’re in God’s realm of life; you’re to reign through the Word. Every king has a realm in which he reigns; yours is the realm of life where death has no power. Blessed be God! You need to be awakened to this reality; the reality of your immortality. You’re not an ordinary person; you’re not subject to the elements and rudiments of this failing world of darkness.

You’re seated with Christ in the realm of glory, dominion, and power. You ought to affirm every day, “In my path, there’s no death; there’s no failure; everything works! There’s glory, excellence and victory only, because I dwell in the realm of life.”

Completely refuse and reject anything that isn’t consistent with the God-life in you. Reject sickness, disease, infirmity and all works of darkness. According to the Scriptures, you’ve passed from death to life, from mortality into immortality, from age into agelessness, because in Christ, you live in God’s realm of life.

PRAYER

Thank you Father, for in Christ Jesus life and immortality have been unveiled. I dwell in the realm of life, and in that realm, there’s no lack or poverty, no sickness, disease or infirmity; I reign gloriously over circumstances. I have and manifest the life and nature of God that transcends the ordinary human life. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 8:10-11;
- And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11 - But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Colossians 3:10;
- And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

John 5:24
- Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 18:1-27
1 Chronicles 11-13

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 14:53-65
Deuteronomy 1

I trust you have been blessed by this devotional. I invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:

“O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ, Son of the living God. I believe He died for me and God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:47am On Jun 06, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)*

*DIVINE ACQUITTAL .*

Sunday, June 6th .
Pastor Chris

_*Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 5:1).*_

The Bible says Jesus wasn’t only delivered to death on account of your sins, He was also raised back to life for your justification (Romans 4:25). What does it mean to be justified? The word translated “justified” means to be acquitted and declared righteous; it is to be declared “not guilty”; free of guilt. Therefore, in the mind of justice, there’re no charges against you! The mystery of divine acquittal beats human imagination. How can a man be acquitted in an onward and permanent way? How is that possible?

In natural justice, you’re only acquitted today from charges of past offenses; you can’t be acquitted from charges of future offenses. But it’s not so with God. Your divine acquittal covers past, present and future offenses. There’s a badge on you everywhere you go that says “Acquitted!”

Read the theme verse again. It says, _*“Therefore being justified by faith…”*_ (Romans 5:1). What is faith? The Bible says, _*“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen”*_ (Hebrews 11:1). You don’t apply faith for what’s behind you, or what you already have with you. Therefore, “being justified by faith” means, from this moment, you’ve entered into the future with divine acquittal. It’s the result of what Jesus did. Now you can further appreciate when He said in Colossians 1:21-22: _*“And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled…to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight.”*_

You’re holy, unblameable and unreproveable in His sight. This is the way God sees you. Why would anyone want to live in sin when they understand this truth? You’re too holy, too righteous, too clean, and too pure: this is what God has given you as a gift! He declared Himself to be righteous in granting you divine acquittal for believing in Jesus: _*“To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus”*_ (Romans 3:26).

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, what a blessing it is to know that I’ve been divinely acquitted of all charges. I walk in the light of my justification, and reign over sin, Satan and circumstances. My life is an expression of your righteousness. I’m victorious all the way, serving you joyously without fear or condemnation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Romans 5:20-21* Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: 21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord. *||*

*||* *Romans 5:17 AMPC* For if because of one man’s trespass (lapse, offense) death reigned through that one, much more surely will those who receive [God’s] overflowing grace (unmerited favor) and the free gift of righteousness [putting them into right standing with Himself] reign as kings in life through the one Man Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One). *||*

*||* *Acts 13:38-39* Be it known unto you therefore, men [and] brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: 39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* John 20:1-18 & 1 Chronicles 20-22

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Mark 15:15-24 & Deuteronomy 4

*JUNE SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///2HHaRNN

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http:///2IJLrfI

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:28am On Jun 07, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

STRIVING IN PRAYER.

Monday, June 7th.

Pastor Chris

Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers… (Colossians 4:12).

The phrase translated “laboring fervently” in the scripture above is “agōnizomai” (Greek), and it doesn’t translate into mere labouring; it means to strive. In fact, the first synonym is “to fight”; it also means to struggle or contend with an adversary. The same word is what we have in 1 Timothy 6:12 which says, “Fight the good fight….”

Now, Paul, by the Spirit, tells the Christians in the church in Colossae that Epaphras was always “fighting” for them in prayers. He was contending with satanic forces in their behalf. That’s part of what you do in interceding for others. 2 Corinthians 4:3-4 says, “But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.” Here, we see why we must strive in prayer for the souls of men.

Perhaps you have family members and loved ones, friends, colleagues and neighbours you’ve been witnessing to and they’ve refused to heed the call of salvation; God’s Word shows what the real problem is: Satan—the “god of this world”—has blinded their minds! For such people, you must contend for their souls in prayer; you “agonize” in intercession for them. You declare, “In the Name of the Lord Jesus, you evil spirit of darkness that has blinded their minds, I break your influence over them!”

But you see, you don’t stop there; you continue in intercession; it’s called prevailing in prayer. You travail in prayer over their minds, that their hearts be opened to the Lord, and be guided to the Word of God, in the Name of Jesus. You pray that the light of the glorious Gospel shines in their hearts, and they embrace the grace of God for their salvation; the presence of God mantles their hearts and God’s Word prevails in their lives. Hallelujah!

Pray like this for your friends or family members who aren’t yet born again, and you’ll be amazed at the result. Praise God!

Don't be left out, Take your Rhapsody of Realities Experience to a whole new Level!�

Download the New ROR Mobile App 3.0
https:///30XG30w

Download, Subscribe & Share.

PRAYER

Blessed Lord, I pray that the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ would shine in the hearts of many today who are yet to receive salvation, turning them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Colossians 4:12 GNB Greetings from Epaphras, another member of your group and a servant of Christ Jesus. He always prays fervently for you, asking God to make you stand firm, as mature and fully convinced Christians, in complete obedience to God's will. ||

You are the voice and channel to the world through your sponsorship of the messenger angel...tool for the end time Harvest. Be a part of it now: http:///RORsponsorship

|| 1 Timothy 2:1-4 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and [for] all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3 For this [is] good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. ||

|| Galatians 4:19 TPT You are my dear children, but I agonize in spiritual “labor pains” once again, until the Anointed One will be fully formed in your hearts! ||

Influence Your World! Join Rhapsody Influencers Network Today, Sign up On => https:///2WPCkCO

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 20:19-31 & 1 Chronicles 23-25

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 15:25-32 & Deuteronomy 5

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:23am On Jun 09, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)

CIVIL AUTHORITIES ARE FOR GOOD WORKS .

Wednesday, June 9th .
Pastor Chris

For civil authorities are not a terror to [people of] good conduct, but to [those of] bad behavior. Would you have no dread of him who is in authority? Then do what is right and you will receive his approval and commendation (Romans 13:3 AMPC).

God’s Word teaches that we obey civil authorities because they’re established by God (Romans 13:2). So, whether it’s the king, the prime minister, the president, the governor or mayor, etc., we’re to obey them, but only in the context of God’s Word.

1 Peter 2:13-15 says, “Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord’s sake: whether it be
to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well. For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men.” Peter, by the Spirit, shows us that these ordinances were set up for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.

However, we’re in a world where some government leaders do the exact opposite of what the Word says. That’s why it can become a problem if you leave the definition of “right” or “wrong” to the government. The Word of God is what determines right and wrong. In Romans 13:1-4, the Spirit of God, through the Apostle Paul, admonishes everyone to obey state authorities, because no authority exists without God’s permission.

But He didn’t stop there; He went further to spell the responsibilities of the state: “For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil” (Romans 13:3-4).

You may then ask, “Doesn’t it follow that whatever a leader does, therefore, is from God?” Absolutely not! You have to apply the right contextual understanding; otherwise, where would you place the likes of Stalin, Mussolini, and Adolf Hitler? Their actions were ungodly. So we understand that not all leaders please the Lord.

Civil authorities are to promote a righteous cause; they’re for good works not evil. Proverbs 29:2 & 4 (AMPC) says, “When the [uncompromisingly] righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; but when the wicked man rules, the people groan and sigh…The king by justice establishes the land, but he who exacts gifts and tribute overthrows it.”

PRAYER

Dear Father, I pray for those you’ve placed in positions of authority, that they’ll promote human rights and dignity, peace, fairness, righteousness, and a conducive atmosphere for the preaching of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Proverbs 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn. ||

|| Ezra 7:10 For Ezra had prepared his heart to seek the law of the LORD, and to do [it], and to teach in Israel statutes and judgments. ||

|| Proverbs 21:15 [It is] joy to the just to do judgment: but destruction [shall be] to the workers of iniquity. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 1:1-26 & 2 Chronicles 1-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 16:1-11 & Deuteronomy 7

JUNE SPECIAL GIFT �=> https:///2HHaRNN

Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy: http:///2IJLrfI

Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 12:06pm On Jun 12, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DON’T LIVE IN NAME ONLY.

Saturday, June 12th.

Pastor Chris

And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead (Revelation 3:1).

Jesus said concerning the church in Sardis, “…thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.” The church lived in name only, but was dead. It’s like living in history. The death mentioned here isn’t total death. It’s a state where, even though there’re still works and activities, there’s so much apathy and “spiritlessness.”

Being alive in name only isn’t a good thing. Some nations and churches are like that. They have a name of a living church, or are recognised in the comity of nations, but they’re dead. This can also happen to an individual, because churches and nations are made up of individuals.

A worship leader, for instance, could sing and people would think he’s alive, but he knows that he struggles to pray, doesn’t fast, and no longer reads the Bible. God wants everyone in this position to repent. The Master’s instruction to such folks is to be watchful and strengthen the things that are ready to die. That’s quite interesting.

For that worship leader, it may be the singing that’s ready to die and he or she doesn’t know it. So, fan the embers of your desire for the Lord and the things of the Spirit. Be aglow and afire for Him always. Pray often. Win souls. Study and meditate on the Word. Be watchful and strengthen these things. Be fervent in spirit, serving the Lord in truth.

Through the new ROR Mobile App V3.0, discover how to win daily!��

Click https:///30XG30w Now to Download From Your App Store or Google Play Store

Start your day a CHAMPION!�����

Download, Subscribe & Share

PRAYER

Dear Father, I serve you in truth, according to your Word. I remain focused, to excel in your service. My passion for your work and the things of the Spirit are fuelled continually by the Holy Spirit. I’m fervent in spirit, serving you with joy and bringing glory to your precious Name. Thank you for making me eternally triumphant, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Colossians 3:23-24 And whatsoever ye do, do [it] heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; 24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ. ||

DO MORE by BLESSING MORE lives. Join us in sponsoring the FREE distribution of Rhapsody of Realities to nations of the world. Act Now: http:///RORsponsorship

|| Romans 12:11-12 AMPC Never lag in zeal and in earnest endeavor; be aglow and burning with the Spirit, serving the Lord. 12 Rejoice and exult in hope; be steadfast and patient in suffering and tribulation; be constant in prayer. ||

Influence Your World! Join Rhapsody Influencers Network Today, Sign up On: https:///2WPCkCO

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 3:1-26 & 2 Chronicles 12-15

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 1:11-25 & Deuteronomy 10

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2021

PRAY FOR ALL MEN .

Sunday, June 13th .
Pastor Chris

And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel (1 Chronicles 21:1).

The Bible shows how evil spirits influence men to do wrong. One of such instances is what we read about David in our theme verse. Imagine David, a righteous king, was moved by Satan to number Israel against God’s will. As a result, God took actions against Israel.

There’s another incident recorded for us in the gospels. When Jesus made it clear to His disciples that it was necessary for Him to die on account of our sins and be raised back to life for our justification, Peter took Him aside and began to “rebuke” Him, saying, “God forbid, Lord! This must never happen to you; you’re not going to die” (Matthew 16:22).

Jesus, right away, identified that it was Satan speaking through Peter, and the Bible says “...he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men” (Matthew 16:23). So, even good men can be moved by Satan to do or say the wrong things. That’s why God wants us to know the truth; know His Word. When you know the truth, you can walk in the light of it. You’ll know how to pray, and how to put a stop to Satan’s works and influences around you.

Learn to pray for all nations of men, leaders and those in authority as admonished in 1 Timothy 2:1-2. Boldly declare by the Spirit that the will, plans and purposes of God be established in and around you, in the hearts of leaders in your community, city, town, nation and in the organisation where you work. Pray that they refuse to yield to negative influences that could stir them to wickedness; rather, they rule with justice and equity, righteousness and truth. Amen.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I pray for leaders in my country, that they’d use their positions and authority to favour your righteous cause, that the Gospel may spread speedily and unhindered. I pray your blessings of peace and prosperity upon the nations, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Luke 18:1 And he spake a parable unto them [to this end], that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; ||

|| 1 Timothy 2:1-4 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and [for] all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3 For this [is] good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 4:1-31 & 2 Chronicles 16-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 1:26-38 & Deuteronomy 11

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:57am On Jun 18, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*

FRIDAY 18

*A KNOWLEDGE OF RELATIONSHIP*

*Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him (Ephesians 1:16-17).*

Pastor Chris Says
━━━━━━━━━━
Just because you’ve been a Christian for a long time doesn’t necessarily mean you’d be effective for God, and in the things of God. It takes more than singing nicely, praising God joyfully, and even preaching, to be effective for Christ and for the Kingdom; you have to know Him in a very personal way.

That’s the reason for Paul’s prayer for the baby church in Ephesus, as read in our opening verse. Paul heard about their love for God; they were excited about the things of God. But he knew they lacked something and prayed that the Lord would grant it to them: “...the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him….”

There’s a certain type of knowledge, a certain type of revelation of God that you ought to have; it’s called “Epignosis” (Greek); knowledge that relates with the known; a knowledge of relationship. This knowledge is different from theology, or mere science.

You can appropriate that prayer of the Spirit through Paul for yourself; put your name there and say, “I have the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the accurate knowledge of God.” You’ll experience the unveiling! It’s the work of the Spirit of God.

Without this kind of knowledge, you’ll be a religious Christian, doing things religiously, without having a real relationship with God. When you have that relationship, you no longer see Him as the God of David or the God of Elijah; He becomes your God; He’s personal to you. That’s when you really appreciate and celebrate your union and oneness with Him.

*PRAYER*
Dear Father, thank you for giving me the spirit of wisdom—insight into realities—and revelation in the knowledge of you, absolute knowledge that comes through revelation and relationship. Through my relationship and fellowship with the Holy Spirit, grace and peace are multiplied in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*FURTHER STUDY*
2 Peter 1:2-3; Ephesians 1:16-17 AMPC

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Acts 7:54-8:1-8 & 2 Chronicles 31-32

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Luke 2:8-20 & Deuteronomy 16

Today's Audio

*EXCERPT FROM:* Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:19am On Jun 19, 2021

ESTABLISH HIS WILL FOR YOUR WORLD .

Saturday, June 19th .
Pastor Chris

Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh… (Jeremiah 17:7-cool.

In Hebrews 11:3, the Bible says, “Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God….” The word “framed” is “katartizō” (Greek), and it means to repair or adjust, to complete thoroughly, to restore, prepare, mend or to make perfect. With faith, you can frame the course of your life in line with God’s perfect will.

There’re things happening in your world today—circumstances and situations—that aren’t consistent with the will of God. They try to mess up your world; don’t let that happen; frame your world.

Your responsibility is to establish the will of the Father in the earth. His will won’t be fulfilled without His hand, and you’re His hand to establish His perfect will. It’s your life, your ministry, and calling to establish the will of the Father as far as it concerns you in your world. Otherwise, it’ll not happen.

Don’t fold your hands and watch the devil wreak havoc in your life, family, city or country, or in the lives of your loved ones. Let the Word of God in your heart come out from your mouth. With the Word on your lips, you truncate and decimate the efforts of the adversary!

In Joel 2:28, when God said, “...I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy...,” He was letting you know with what to control the “aions,” the circumstances of your life; it’s by your words of prophecy! You can live in an oasis of peace in a troubled world.

The whole world can be chaotic, rocking around you, whereas you’re in absolute peace. That’s the message in our theme verse: you’ll not know when heat comes. They may be depressed, and you’re in absolute prosperity. How? Through your faith-filled words. Don’t keep the Word only in your heart; speak it forth and frame your world! Frame how you want things to be with you and for you.

CONFESSION

By the power of the Holy Spirit, I declare that only the counsel of God is established in my life and in my world. I frame the circumstances of my environment in conformity with God’s perfect will. Satan has nothing in me, and his agenda in my “aion” is truncated, and the Name of the Lord is glorified. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Hebrews 11:1-3 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. ||

|| Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. ||

|| Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 8:9-40 & 2 Chronicles 33-34

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 2:21-32 & Deuteronomy 17

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:40am On Jun 21, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DEVOTIONAL MONDAY 21ST JUNE, 2021

UNBELIEF AND OBEDIENCE

Monday, 21st June.
Pastor Chris.

"Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience". (Ephesians 2:2).

The word “disobedience” in the scripture above is translated from the Greek word “apeitheia” and it means disbelief (obstinate and rebellious); it’s characteristically unbelief. So, it’s referring to the children of unbelief. It describes something that’s very much like the spirit of the antichrist.

2 Thessalonians 2:7 AMPC says, “For the mystery of lawlessness (that hidden principle of rebellion against constituted authority) is already at work in the world, [but it is] restrained only until he who restrains is taken out of the way.” “Mystery of lawlessness” refers to rebellion; a defiant opposition to God; to be highly opposed to God’s will; to God’s Word.

There’re people who, without even knowing why, find themselves doing the things they do, in defiance to God. That’s how come you find people who say, “I just don’t like Christians.” If you were to ask them the reason for such hatred, they’ll say, “Nothing; I just don’t like them.” The Bible shows us what spirit is working in such people.

1 Corinthians 2:12 talks about the spirit of the world; and it’s the same spirit we read about in our opening scripture: “...the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience” (Ephesians 2:2). But thank God the Bible says that’s not what we received. We received the Spirit of God and He teaches us and nurtures us in the will of the Father: “Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God” (1 Corinthians 2:12). Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Now I’ve received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is of God that I may walk in truth and obedience. My life is Spirit-ruled and Spiritcontrolled; I’m always under the sway and regulation of the Spirit. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 8:12-14;
"12.Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. 13. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.14. For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."

Galatians 5:25;
"If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit."

1 Peter 1:14 TPT
"As God’s obedient children, never again shape your lives by the desires that you followed when you didn’t know better."

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN;
Acts 9:32-43 & Ezra 1-3.

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN;
Luke 2:41-52 & Deuteronomy 19.

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:15am On Jun 22, 2021

USE THE WORD TO MAKE YOUR LIFE GLORIOUS .

Tuesday, June 22nd .
Pastor Chris

Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all (Galatians 4:1).

“God is going to see me through; He’ll make a way for me, where there’s no way….” These are some of the unscriptural statements you hear from some Christians from time to time, and they wonder why their situations remain unchanged. You need to understand who you really are as a Christian; you’re one with God! As He is, so are you (1 John 4:17); and who is He? He is the WAY!

If He’s the way, which other way do you want Him to make? Understand this: nothing that you face is set to your disadvantage. You can walk through any barrier, or adverse circumstance in victory and great glory. That’s your heritage as a child of God.

Quit thinking, talking and living as though you’re in the Old Testament. You don’t need a “breakthrough” from anything; you already “broke through” with Jesus when He rose triumphantly from the grave two thousand years ago. You were delivered (past tense) from the domain of darkness, and translated into the Kingdom of God’s Love-son. You’re in the place of dominion, power and glory.

2 Peter 1:3 says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.” It’s about your knowledge of Him. What becomes of your life is now entirely up to you.

If you’re waiting on God to do anything about your life, or give you anything, you may wait in vain. He already did and gave you all that you require for an excellent, glorious and triumphant life. The works were finished from the foundation of the world (Hebrews 4:3 NKJV).

In Joshua 1:8, God didn’t say, “I’m going to make your way prosperous”; rather, He said, “YOU will make your own way prosperous.” God’s responsibility is to give you the recipe for prosperity, success and the good life, and He already did that through His Word. Now, you’re to use the Word to make your life glorious. Use the Word to subdue circumstances and prevail against adversities. Praise God!

CONFESSION

I have a consistent and instinctive desire for God’s Word. As I consciously imbibe the Word for my health, finances, business and every area of my life, I experience supernatural progress every day. By the Word, I make my way prosperous, effective and fruitful in the life of righteousness. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. ||

|| Ephesians 4:11-14 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: 14 That we [henceforth] be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, [and] cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; ||

|| Acts 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 10:1-23 & Ezra 4-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 3:1-11 & Deuteronomy 20

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:15am On Jun 24, 2021

*AVAIL YOURSELF OF HIS POWER IN YOU .*

Thursday, June 24th .
Pastor Chris

_*And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power (Ephesians 1:19).*_

In the scripture above, the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, prayed for the Christians at Ephesus that they’d know the exceeding greatness of God’s power at work in them. Of course, everybody knows God is powerful; if there’s a God in heaven, He must be powerful. But is that power directed towards you? Is that power available for your use?

That’s what Paul was talking about. He wants you to come to the point where you know that the power of God is available for your use, for your application in the “now” of your life. He wants you to have the knowledge and be conscious that it’s the power of God that’s working in our behalf. That’s the power He demonstrated when He raised Jesus from the dead.

The second part of the opening scripture talks about the authority that we have in Him. Verses 22 and 23 says, _*“And hath put all things under his*_ (Jesus’) _*feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all”*_ (Ephesians 1:22-23). That’s us! He’s letting you know the power of your authority in Christ Jesus.

When you come to understand that you have His dominion, His all-encompassing and unlimited authority, you’ll never be afraid of Satan, man, or anything. You’d think and talk like David who said, _*“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil…”*_ (Psalm 23:4). _*“The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?...Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear…”*_ (Psalm 27:1, 3). Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*

*I’m seated with Christ in the place of power, in a position of authority. I have His dominion—all-encompassing and/unlimited authority. Fear/has no place in me, for/the Lord Jesus has given me complete authority over Satan and his cohorts. I’ve been designed to rule the earth for the glory of God. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Luke 10:19 AMPC* Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you. *||*

*||* *Ephesians 2:5-6* Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink 6 And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus: *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 11:1-18 & Ezra 9-10

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 3:23-38 & Deuteronomy 22

*JUNE SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///2HHaRNN

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:48am On Jun 27, 2021

REASSIGN THE EARTH’S DESOLATE HERITAGES .

Sunday, June 27th .
Pastor Chris

…and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages (Isaiah 49:cool.

The KJV construction of the verse above, especially the latter part, is somewhat complex; but the NIV simplifies it. It says, “…to restore the land and to REASSIGN ITS DESOLATE INHERITANCES.” Notice the underlined expression; it’s so powerful. It means that as God’s people, we’re designated to reassign the earth’s desolate heritages.

In other words, in places where Satan has wreaked havoc, we can overturn his activities, his manipulations and manoeuvres, and establish the will of God. The Bible talks about the dark places of the earth that are filled with the habitations of cruelty (Psalm 74:20); but it’s not enough to cast the devils out of such regions and places; we must reassign such places to angels and insist that only the righteousness of God prevails therein.

Therefore, if you have noticed satanic activities in your city, town, village, county, region or country, do what Jesus said to do in Mark 16:17: Cast the devils out, as you pray fervently in the Spirit and charge them to return no more. Then reassign these regions, formerly destitute of the Spirit of God, to angels.

Why is this important? It’s because of what Jesus said; He said the devil that you cast out goes to the dry places seeking rest, looking for where to go. If he doesn’t find any, he comes back to the same place from where he was cast out, and if he finds it empty, swept and garnished, he’ll bring in seven other spirits more wicked than himself (Read Matthew 12:43-45).

So, you’ve got to learn to reassign desolate heritages. You have the authority and there’re angels at your service. And so, when you dispossess evil spirits from a family, city or a nation, you say, “In the Name of Jesus, I reassign this family, city or nation to angels of God!” The Holy Ghost knows exactly which of the angels should take over that place to ensure things are run by the principles of the Kingdom of God, ensuring only the Word of God dominates and prevails. Praise God!

PRAYER

I have the authority and power in the Name of Jesus to reign and rule over Satan and circumstances; therefore, I declare that the righteousness of God, and the reign of God’s Kingdom prevails in my family, my city, and nation; and Jesus is glorified. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Isaiah 49:8 NIV This is what the LORD says: "In the time of my favor I will answer you, and in the day of salvation I will help you; I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people, to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances, ||

|| Matthew 12:43-45 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth [it] empty, swept, and garnished. 45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last [state] of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 13:1-12 & Nehemiah 7-8

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 4:33-44 & Deuteronomy 25

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2021

IT’S IN YOUR MOUTH .

Monday, June 28th .
Pastor Chris

Giving thanks unto the Father…Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son (Colossians 1:12-13).

In Exodus 17, the Bible shows us that the Amalekites became one of Israel’s enemies in the early periods of their history. So, Moses said to Joshua, “Choose men, and go and fight with Amalek; but I’ll go up to the mountain of God with the rod of God in my hand” (Exodus 17:9). Exodus 17:10 says, “So Joshua did as Moses had said to him, and fought with Amalek: and Moses, Aaron, and Hur went up to the top of the hill.”

While the battle was raging, Aaron and Hur noticed that whenever Moses held up his hands, Israel prevailed, and when he lowered his hands, the Amalekites prevailed. The Bible says they “…took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun” (Exodus 17:12).

As a result, Joshua, leading the army of Israel, discomfited Amalek: “And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword” (Exodus 17:13). But the war was won from the mountain, through the lifting up of Moses’ hands; they controlled things in the earth, from the spiritual realm.

On a previous occasion, God had said to Moses, when the Israelites, being chased by the Egyptians, came before the red sea, “Stretch out your hand over the sea and divide it” (Exodus 14:16). But in Joshua’s day, the revelation progressed; it was about where the soles of their feet shall tread upon: “Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses” (Joshua 1:3).

No wonder when it was time for them to cross the Jordan, Joshua didn’t have to stretch his hands over Jordan. The Bible says soon as “…the feet of the priests that bare the ark were dipped in the brim of the water, (for Jordan overfloweth all his banks all the time of harvest,) That the waters… failed, and were cut off: and the people passed over right against Jericho” (Joshua 3:15-16). Blessed be God! In our day, it’s even better! We only need to speak from wherever we are, and the power of God will be activated for supernatural results anywhere in the world. The power is in your mouth! The Word is in your mouth. The authority is in your mouth, by the blessed Name of the Lord Jesus Christ! We don’t need to climb up the mountain like Moses; we’re already on the mountain of God! We were born there, for the Bible says we’ve arrived on Mount Zion (Hebrews 12:22). Praise God forever!

CONFESSION

With my mouth, I steer my life in God’s direction for me, in prosperity, health and abundance. I refuse failure, poverty, sickness and anything that’s of darkness. The Word of God is light, and as I speak it forth, darkness is completely obliterated. My victories and triumphant life in Christ are assured. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY: || Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. ||

|| Ecclesiastes 8:4 Where the word of a king [is, there is] power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou? ||

|| Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 13:13-52 & Nehemiah 9-10

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 5:1-11 & Deuteronomy 26

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:14am On Jun 29, 2021

HIS INVIGORATING POWER IN YOU .

Tuesday, June 29th .
Pastor Chris

That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man (Ephesians 3:16).

When the Holy Spirit came to live in the quarters of your heart, you ceased to be an ordinary being. Many have received the Holy Spirit, speaking in tongues, but they haven’t understood this truth; they haven’t been taught what the Holy Spirit has the power and ability to do inside them.

The Holy Spirit living inside you makes you a superman! That’s what the Apostle Paul was referring to in our theme verse. He prayed that God’s people be “strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man.” The word “strengthened” is to be invigorated with might.

The Bible tells us that when the children of Israel were brought out of Egypt and headed for the Promised Land, “...there was not one feeble person among their tribes” (Psalm 105:37). None of them had to be carried because he or she was too weak. They were divinely invigorated. It’s the same with you today, and even better.

Now that you’ve received the Holy Spirit, your hitherto mortal body has been quickened—made alive. You can live without any form of weakness in your body. Romans 8:10 tells us that since Christ now lives in you, even if your body had been ravaged by sickness and disease, the Spirit gives it life because of righteousness. That’s divine vitalization.

Christ in you—the Holy Ghost in you— is your assurance of healing, divine health and a glorious life in Christ Jesus. But if you’re not taught this, it’ll not be real in your life. That’s why you find many Christians who believe it’s okay to be sick; no! Christians aren’t supposed to be sick; not when you have the Holy Spirit.

The Bible says your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19). The Holy Spirit perambulates your body (2 Corinthians 6:16). How can sickness thrive in your body, where the Holy Spirit perambulates? What you need is to be more conscious of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, of His power and glory in you. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m constantly invigorated by the Holy Spirit who dwells in me. He gives me supernatural power, the miracle-working ability to perform. There’s no weakness in me, because the Holy Spirit, the very embodiment of all glory, dominion and strength, lives in me in His fullness; and He keeps my spirit, soul and body invigorated and ever alive. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY: || Ephesians 1:18-19 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 19 And what [is] the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, ||

|| Romans 8:10-11 And if Christ [be] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin; but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness. 11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. ||

|| Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 14 & Nehemiah 11-13

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 5:12-26 & Deuteronomy 27

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:27am On Jun 30, 2021

TRUST AND LIVE IN THE WORD .

Wednesday, June 30th .
Pastor Chris

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves…But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed (James 1:22-25).

The Word of God is immutable and infallible; its integrity is unquestionable. The Word is able to produce in and for you the message that it bears. God’s Word is everything. Any change or miracle you desire in life is possible through the Word. God’s Word is His material for your blessing, which is why you must get the Word into your spirit; trust and live in the Word.

God’s response to you, His solution to every problem, is His Word. To those who were afflicted and in distress, Psalm 107:20 says, “He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.” When He wanted to launch Abraham to a new level in his life, He gave him the Word. He said to him, “Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee” (Genesis 17:5).

Though Abraham had no physical descendants at the time, in the mind of God, he was the father of many nations. That was God’s destiny for him, a destiny created through God’s Word.

Don’t assume that as long as God has given a word concerning you, it’ll come to pass; you have a role to play. You must connect to and align yourself with His message to you to experience the blessings thereof.

God’s Word is full of power, and that power is real and available to us. However, the way to make contact with that power and use it to your benefit is walking in the Word, being a doer of the Word. It’s the doers—not the hearers of the Word—that are blessed. Read our theme scripture again.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the blessings of living in your Word. Through the Word and the Holy Spirit, I’m guided in divine wisdom to walk in, and fulfil your destiny for my life, bringing you glory as I produce works and fruits of righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Matthew 7:24-27 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it. ||

|| Psalm 107:17-20 Fools because of their transgression, and because of their iniquities, are afflicted. 18 Their soul abhorreth all manner of meat; and they draw near unto the gates of death. 19 Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, [and] he saveth them out of their distresses. 20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered [them] from their destructions. ||

|| Isaiah 55:10-11 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 15:1-21 & Esther 1-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 5:27-39 & Deuteronomy 28

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:57am On Jul 01, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2WerNk7jul)

SEALED BY THE HOLY GHOST

Thursday 1st July 2021
Pastor Chris

Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads (Revelation 7:3).

After the Rapture of the Church, there’ll be a time of Great Tribulation, according to the Scriptures, particularly during the second half of the seven-year treaty to be signed with Israel and a coalition by the Antichrist, the man of lawlessness.

During this period, 144,000 Jews will be anointed by God to preach the Gospel and get people prepared for the second coming of Christ. While they’re at it, they’d need to be sealed because of the different judgements that would be poured out on the earth throughout that period. Men will be plagued, except those with the seal of God on their foreheads (Revelation 9:4), even as we the Church had been sealed during the Church age.

The Bible says, “In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise” (Ephesians 1:13). 2 Corinthians 1:21-22 also says, “Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God; Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.” Having received the Holy Spirit, you’ve been sealed by God. Because of this, you have God’s approval, His authority, and His protection.

Therefore, it doesn’t matter what’s happening in the world; refuse to fear. There’s a decree that you shouldn’t be hurt like others; you’re separated, severed from perishing because you believe in Jesus Christ. So, don’t mix fear with your faith. The Kingdom to which you belong, and the life that God has given you, function with the exclusion of fear.

Meditate again on John 3:16: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish…” (NKJV). Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Dear Father, thank you for sending the Holy Spirit, who is the earnest or down payment of the purchased possession, and by whom I’m sealed unto everlasting glory. I take advantage of His ministry, to help, guide, counsel, strengthen and comfort me till Jesus comes; I reign in life as a champion through Him, today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 1:21-22; - Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God; - 22. Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

John 14:16-17 - And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 - Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 15:22-35;
Esther 5-7

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 6:1-11;
Deuteronomy 29

JULY SPECIAL GIFT AWAITS YOU => https:///2WerNk7jul

BECOME A RHAPSODY INFLUENCER => https:///2CukYU
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:11am On Jul 04, 2021

THE LAMB OF GOD .

Sunday, July 4th .
Pastor Chris

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, STOOD A LAMB as it had been slain… (Revelation 5:6).

When we get to heaven, we won’t find the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit sitting on different thrones; we’ll only find One seated in the fullness of God on the throne, whose Name is Jesus. He’s the lamb at the centre of the throne (Revelation 7:17). He’s the outward expression of the Godhead. Colossians 2:9 says, “For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.” However, looking at our opening verse, one could ask: if Jesus is seated on the throne, who then is the Lamb that stood in the midst of the throne?

In studying the Book of Revelation, you have to understand that prophetic visions and revelations are often given and communicated with symbolisms. This was no different with John the writer of this book. The Lamb here was symbolic.

John didn’t say he saw a man, but a Lamb, which typifies Jesus Christ. This was symbolic of the Father’s relationship with Jesus; it was characteristic of Jesus’ attitude and humility. We learn more about His humility in Philippians 2:6-9: “Who, although being essentially one with God and in the form of God [possessing the fullness of the attributes which make God God], did not think this equality with God was a thing to be eagerly grasped or retained…He abased and humbled Himself [still further] and carried His obedience to the extreme of death, even the death of the cross! Therefore [because He stooped so low] God has highly exalted Him and has freely bestowed on Him the name that is above every name” (AMPC).

Remember the words of the Prophet Isaiah, which also highlights His humility and obedience: “He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth” (Isaiah 53:7).

Jesus is the Lamb that was slain from the foundation of the world (Revelation 13:cool for the sins of all men. John the Baptist called Him the Lamb of God in John 1:29, and Peter in his epistle says the same in 1 Peter 1:19. Now, God has enthroned us with Him in the heavenly realms. We’re seated with Him (Ephesians 2:6), and through us, He demonstrates the exceeding riches of His grace, glory and power. Blessed be His Name forever!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you, for the Lord Jesus paid the ultimate price for sin, which man had incurred without a means of settlement. Now, through the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ, sacrificed for us, I’ve been set at liberty to live the triumphant and victorious life in Christ, enthroned with Him in the heavenly realms, and seated with Him in a place of power, authority and dominion. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || John 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. ||

|| John 1:36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God! ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 17:1-15 & Job 3-5

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 6:31-38 & Deuteronomy 32

JULY SPECIAL GIFT �=> https:///2HHaRNN

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:12am On Jul 06, 2021

*BE PLEASED ABOUT TODAY.*

Tuesday, July 6th.

Pastor Chris

_*[And it is, indeed, a source of immense profit, for] godliness accompanied with contentment (that contentment which is a sense of inward sufficiency) is great and abundant gain (1 Timothy 6:6 AMPC).*_

It’s so inspiring to know that as a child of God, you can win and have a glorious life, every day; a life that you can be happy about, every day. A key factor for enjoying your life is learning to enjoy the process of growth; learning to recognise and be satisfied with your present accomplishments as you aspire to greater heights.

Some people are never satisfied with their lives. They carry an air of sadness and discontent all the time. This attitude worsens their situation, so they never really know what it means to be truly joyful. True joy is in fulfilling your God-given purpose—being in God’s place, at God’s time, for God’s purpose in God’s way. Nothing could be more fulfilling than that.

Forget the missteps of yesterday. Don’t be bothered about tomorrow. Enjoy today. The regrets of yesterday and apprehensions about tomorrow are enemies of today’s happiness. If you aren’t satisfied about today, tomorrow’s dreams may never materialise.

Being satisfied about today doesn’t mean shelving your dreams for a greater tomorrow; it just underscores your hopefulness, preparation, anticipation and excitement for a more rewarding future. Hallelujah!

Be Enraptured in God’s Presence daily as you study your Rhapsody of Realities using the New ROR Mobile App 3.0!

Click https:///30XG30w
To Download Now from the Google Play & App Stores

Download, Subscribe & Share

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for being my joy and fulfilment. I delight in who I am, and all you’ve accomplished in, and through me in Christ Jesus. I live victoriously today, conscious and thankful that you perfect all that concerns me; thus, I continually maintain a joyful spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

Have you Registered? Healing Streams Live Healing Services with Pastor Chris begins from Friday 9th - Sunday 11th of July 2021. REGISTER TODAY @ http:///hstvlive2

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Matthew 6:25-26* Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? 26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? *||*

You can give someone a chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Act Now by sponsoring at least One copy Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today: http:///RORsponsorship

*||* *Philippians 4:12-13* I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. 13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. *||*

Let's Illuminate the world one person at a time, one device at a time! Join the Rhapsody Influencers Network: https:///2WPCkCO

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 18:1-23 & Job 9-11

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 7:1-10 & Deuteronomy 34

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2021

CONSCIOUSLY STAY IN THE WORD.

Wednesday, July 7th .
Pastor Chris

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee (Isaiah 26:3).

To see your life go from grace to grace, make giant leaps of faith, and experience the uplifting power of God, you have to make certain decisions. The first is to surround yourself with the right information, and that can only be gotten from God’s Word.

If you’re not giving yourself to God’s Word as you should, there’ll be other information that’ll come to you, albeit, negative, to keep you from living a life of victory. Make a conscious decision to study and meditate on the Word; let the Word of God dwell in you richly. Discipline yourself to keep listening to the Word of God, day in, day out.

You might say, “It’s a busy world; how do I create the time to consistently listen to, or study the Word?” While you are dressing up in the morning getting ready for work, or even while you’re on the go, listen to a message on your device. This is one sure way to constantly bombard your mind with the Word of God so that your faith will keep growing to meet the challenges and the crises of life in the present hour.

If you stay in the word, your faith will be strong. Romans 10:17 says, “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” Perhaps you commute long distance to work every day; maximize those times. If you’re on the bus or train, put your earplugs on; shut the world out and listen to God. If you aren’t driving, get out any of our books, be it in print or digital format and study; inundate your mind with thoughts from God’s Word.

Your spirit has ears that are different from your physical ears; so, don’t stop listening to the Word. When the crises of life come, your faith will prevail; you’ll always win. Take advantage of our different platforms, like the Pastor Chris Digital Library (PCDL), the Rhapsody of Realities mobile app (where you can download Rhapsody of Realities and our other books) and build your life with the Word of God. Listen to, and study these materials, not just once but consistently, until the message gets into your spirit and stays. That’s what will produce the results you desire.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I give you thanks for the opportunity to be blessed by your precious Word today. I consciously stay on your Word through study and meditation: thus, my faith stands strong and victorious in the day of adversity, in Jesus’ mighty Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith. ||

|| 2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, [even] as by the Spirit of the Lord. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 18:24-19:1-7 & Job 12-14

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 7:11-17 & Joshua 1-2

JULY SPECIAL GIFT �=> https:///2HHaRNN

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY 9

BE UNAPOLOGETIC ABOUT THE GOSPEL

� ════════
Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord... (Philippians 3:8 ).

Pastor Chris Says
━━━━━━━━━━
When I analyze some of the things going on in the world today, I remember the commitment of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. They said to the king, “We will not bow to your image of gold.” And the king got angry and threatened to throw them into a burning fiery furnace. But they responded boldly, “Our God is able to deliver us from your fire; but if He doesn’t, we still won’t bow” (Read Daniel 3).

They weren’t refusing to bow to the king’s image because they expected that God would deliver them. It didn’t matter to them whether or not they’d be delivered from the fire. They were standing their ground because of their commitment to the Lord, recognizing that He’s the only true God. Thus, in spite of the intimidation, they wouldn’t budge! What a conviction!

It was a similar case with Daniel. There had been a decree against prayer to any God but the king for thirty days. But Daniel continued in prayer; the Bible says when he found out a decree had been passed to outlaw prayer, he prayed again as he always did, knowing that the supervisors were watching (Daniel 6:6-10).

For refusing to yield to the obnoxious decree by the King, Daniel was thrown into the Lion’s den. There’s no record that Daniel prayed to be delivered from the lion’s den; he was rather ready to be eaten up by lions than deny his faith in God. These are set for us as examples. Our situation today isn’t any different. When it comes to what God has said versus what anyone else is saying, it’s not a difficult choice; there’s just one way we go—Jesus only! We serve the Lord Christ. When it comes to the call of the Gospel, live or die, we’re the Lord’s! Hallelujah!

Never find yourself apologetic, intimidated or reluctant to express your convictions about Christ and the message of the Gospel. We’ve got to be ready. We’re from a lineage of those who gave everything and requested no deliverance; they wanted a better resurrection, a victorious one. Come what may, be undaunted; be bold about your faith in Jesus Christ. Be convinced and compelled by the truth of the Gospel and preach it boldly

CONFESSION
I’m convinced and compelled by the truth of the Gospel; and I refuse to be afraid of persecution for proclaiming Christ Jesus. Nothing in this world can daunt my love for Christ and passion for the Gospel. I preach it boldly everywhere, and He’s with me and in me, confirming His Word, with signs following. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY
2 Timothy 3:12; Acts 20:22-24 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 20:1-16 & Job 19-21

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 7:36-50 & Joshua 5

Today's Audio

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2021
*Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional​​*

_​​Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD_

_Saturday, 10th July 2021_

*PROSPERITY BY GRACE*

_But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth..._ *(Deuteronomy 8:18)*

Prosperity has nothing to do with how hard you fast and pray; it’s the Lord’s doing. God is the One who prospers you. He delights in your prosperity (Psalm 35:27). You don’t have to wonder whether or not God wants you to prosper. He doesn’t want you to put your trust in step-by-step human calculations, because that won’t work. They may seem to work for some time, but they won’t last. True and lasting prosperity comes by grace.

A story is told in Mark 10, of a rich young ruler’s attitude to wealth. He wanted to know what he must do to inherit eternal life. Jesus told him to obey all the commandments; but he said, *“Master, all these have I observed from my youth.”* The Bible says Jesus looked at him with love, and said to him, *“Go and sell all that you have, and give it to the poor, and come and follow me”* (Mark 10:21). At that, the rich young ruler went away sad. He was tied to his possessions, for the Bible says he had great possessions; or as someone rightly put it: *“his great possessions had him.”*

Jesus then looked round about and said to His disciples, *“...How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!”* (Mark 10:23). Jesus was letting them understand that salvation wasn’t going to be by their money, or great possessions, but by the Spirit of God. Jesus wanted the rich young man to put his trust, not in his wealth, but in God, the giver of wealth.

Your prosperity isn’t dependent on any man, your business, the systems and governments of this world, or the economy, but on God. It’s by His grace. Now you can understand why He says in 2 Corinthians 9:8: *“And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work.”* The power that God gives His children to get wealth is spiritual power, not political power or economic power. It’s the power He gives every Christian to propagate God’s righteous course. Praise God!

*CONFESSION*

_My purpose in life is to establish God’s righteousness in the earth and in the hearts of men around the world. And I’m blessed with all I require to carry this out. Therefore, I’m committed to advancing God’s agenda, favouring His righteous course with my time and resources, for His glory. Amen._

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*1 Chronicles 29:12* Both riches and honour [come] of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand [is] power and might; and in thine hand [it is] to make great, and to give strength unto all.

*2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC* And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].

*Psalm 35:27 AMPC* Let those who favor my righteous cause and have pleasure in my uprightness shout for joy and be glad and say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, Who takes pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.

*1 Year Bible Reading Plan :* Acts 20:17-38 & Job 22-24

*2 Year Bible Reading Plan :* Luke 8:1-10 & Joshua 6

*Get Your PDF JULY 2021 Rhapsody Copy on This link: https://installs.rhapsodyofrealities.org/?id=maxwell1612672452 today​​*

*Follow Pastor Chris: http://pastorchrislive.org/followpastorchris/ceewcavz5*

*For a daily article reading and feedback: www.rhapsodyofrealities.org.*
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2021

EXPRESS LOVE—ESPECIALLY IN YOUR WORDS .

Sunday, July 11th .
Pastor Chris

For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body (James 3:2).

The verse above tells us about Christian perfection or maturity in Christ and how to measure it. He says, “If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man….” Jesus said, “For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned” (Matthew 12:37). He put the premium on words.

In other words, whether you go to heaven or you go to hell would depend on the words you speak. Your life came by words, and so, it’ll always be dependent on words. Some people don’t understand this, so they speak carelessly, using profane and derogatory words, especially when they’re angry or unhappy.

Don’t pride yourself in your ability to subdue others with ugly words that damage their self-esteem. It may be someone who’s confided in you about something, but now there’s an issue; don’t see it as an opportunity to “expose” him or her. Think about the ministry of the Holy Spirit in your life: even though He knows everything about you, He never accuses or denigrates you before anyone. He loves and protects you always.

Jesus is that way too. He knew all men and knew everything about everybody, but He related to them in love. Even as He ministered to some of those who rejected His message, He said, “I judge you not” (John 12:47). How gracious He is! That’s the example He gives us to follow. If He never accuses you, if He doesn’t condemn you, if He doesn’t berate you with disparaging words, why do you think it would be proper to do that to your brothers and sisters? Express love only, especially in your words.

CONFESSION

I give vent only to gracious and love-filled words; I continually fill my heart with the Word of God, and out of that abundance, I speak, expressing His love in words, edifying and impacting my hearers with His divine presence, power and glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Colossians 4:6 Let your speech [be] alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man. ||

|| Ephesians 4:2 NLT Always be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other's faults because of your love. ||

|| Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers. ||

|| Luke 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 21:1-16 & Job 25-28

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 8:11-18 & Joshua 7

BECOME A RHAPSODY INFLUENCER=> https:///3i4dtTU.*

JULY SPECIAL GIFT �=> https:///2HHaRNN.*

Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy: http:///2IJLrfI.*

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:34am On Jul 12, 2021

*STRONGER EVERY DAY .*

Monday, July 12th .
Pastor Chris

_*Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 2:1).*_

There’s no better time to be strong in the Lord, taking advantage of all His might, than in these last days. You have to be strong in the spirit. Paul the Apostle, in writing to the church in Ephesus, said, _*“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might”*_ (Ephesians 6:10). How important this is for us today.

There’ll be a time of testing in your life, and in that testing period, you must remain in the Lord. There may be so much happening in your life; the challenges may be fierce and the storms raging hard; but be strong in the Lord; in His grace. He said, _*“Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord…”*_ (1 Corinthians 15:58).

The Word says in Matthew 10:22, _*“…he that endureth to the end shall be saved.”*_ You have to not just finish but finish stronger than how you started. That’s the path of the righteous; it’s _*“…like the light of dawn, which shines brighter and brighter until full day”*_ (Proverbs 4:18 ESV).

In Christ, we get stronger; the glory continues to increase. It’s from faith to faith, glory to glory, and grace heaped upon grace. That’s the life He’s given us. As long as you’re strong in the Lord—keeping His Word in your heart and in your mouth—you’ll continually walk in victory and dominion.

Yes, there’re tests, trials and challenging times in our journey of faith, but the Bible says, _*“If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small”*_ (Proverbs 24:10). To gripe and cower when situations challenge your faith is to checkmate your chances of promotion. Recall what the Spirit says in James 1:2: _*“My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations.”*_ He knows that victory is in our spirit.

Never be overwhelmed by any situation, for there’s a strengthener in you—the Holy Spirit. And in Him, by Him, and through Him you’ve overcome: _*“Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world”*_ (1 John 4:4). Praise God!

*PRAYER*

*Thank you, heavenly Father, for granting me, according to the riches of your glory, to be strengthened with might by your Spirit in my inner man. I’m continually strengthened from within and invigorated with miracle-working ability, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *2 Corinthians 12:10* Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. *||*

*||* *Ephesians 3:14-16* For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 21:17-36 & Job 29-31

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 8:19-25 & Joshua 8

*JULY SPECIAL GIFT �=>* https:///2HHaRNN

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (106) (Reply)

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 296
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.