Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional - Religion (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional (249806 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:07am On Sep 22, 2022
Rhapsody Of Realities

HE SEES YOUR HEART

Thursday, September 22nd 2022

Pastor Chris

“But, I, GOD, search the heart and examine the mind. I get to the heart of th human. I get to the root of things. I treat them as they really are, not as they pretend to be” (Jeremiah 17:10 MSG).

There are remarkable instances in Scripture that help us understand that the Lord indeed tests men’s hearts. Consider the story of David, how God chose him from the house of Jesse and the very significant rejection of his brother, Eliab. Eliab, from the outward appearance, was everything you would want in a leader. The moment he showed up, and Samuel the Prophet saw him, he said, “…Surely the Lord’s anointed is before him” (1 Samuel 16:6).

However, the Bible says, “But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature: because I have refused him…for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart” (1 Samuel 16:7). Notice the Lord’s choice of words; He did not say, “Do not anoint Eliab, for I have not chosen him.” If He had said that, it would mean Eliab was not even considered in the first place. But the Lord said, “I have refused him.” It means that God considered him ad said, “No!”

Did Eliab ever know that he was considered by God to someday be king over Israel? No! But God considered him and found him wanting. The story of Abraham is another case in point, this time, a positive one, because Abraham passed the test. After years of wanting a child, he and Sarah eventually had a son at their old age. But one day, the Bible says God tested Abraham. He asked him to offer his only son, Isaac, as a sacrifice (Genesis 22:2). God did not announce to Abraha, “Hey, I want to test you now”, no! But Abraham demonstrated his faith that God could raise Isaac from the dead, and symbolically, that is exactly what happened (Hebrews 11:17-19). He trusted completely and obeyed.

You may never know when you are being tested or considered for the next level of your assignment and promotion. The important thing is for your not to be found wanting. It is the reason you must walk in faith, hope and love. Be humble, and always be at your best, not in hypocrisy, but in integrity of heart and in uprightness, for God indeed sees your heart.

CONFESSION
I have a heart that loves the Lord passionately and serves Him truly. My desire, O Lord, is to please you always. I am aligned with your Word today, to know and walk in your perfect will concerning all things, such that my life will bring you glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Proverbs 17:3 (KJV) “The fining pot is for silver, and the furnace for god;”

Psalm 26:2 (NLT) “Put me on trial, LORD, and cross-examine me.”

1 Samuel 16:1 (KJV) “And the LORD said unto Samuel, How long wilt thou mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? Fill thine horn with oil, and go, I will send thee to Jesse the Beth-lehemite: for I have provided me a king among his sons.”

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Galatians 6:1-18 & Isaiah 9-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
1 Timothy 5:19-25 & Jeremiah 40
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:18am On Sep 23, 2022
Rhapsody Of Realities

THE DANGER OF IGNORANCE

Friday, September 23rd 2022

Pastor Chris

Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God (Matthew 22:29).

The knowledge of God’s word is so important. Jesus said to the Jews, “...Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God” (Matthew 22:29). What Jesus said to the Jews back then is still very relevant in our day. It becomes even worse when one is a minister, a leader, or a teacher of the Word, and doesn’t know the Scriptures.

When Jesus made the assertion in our opening scripture, think about the fact that He was addressing the leaders that the whole nation of Israel trusted to give them the knowledge of God. So much trust was reposed in them, but it turned out they were ignorant.

The same leaders of the Jews were the ones who, ignorantly, condemned Jesus Christ. They called the Lord all derogatory names and discouraged the people from believing in Him. They condemned Him to death, and before their very eyes, Jesus was reviled, insulted, assaulted, and crucified. They called Jesus a deceiver, but they were the ones deceiving and being deceived.

No wonder Paul, in one of his writings, said, “The experts of our day haven’t a clue about what this eternal plan is. If they had, they wouldn’t have killed the Master of the God-designed life on a cross” (1 Corinthians 2:8 MSG). Paul had his share of these malicious attacks fomented by the Jewish leaders.

On one occasion, he and his colleagues were in Thessalonica to preach. As Paul preached in their synagogue, some Gentiles and many important women believed his message. But the Jewish leaders were offended, and then incited some insurrectionists to start a riot in the city (Acts 17). They were ignorant of God’s plan of salvation for the Gentiles.

Lack of knowledge of the Scriptures makes people do a lot of terrible things. Even Paul alluded to the danger of ignorance and how it led him to persecute the Church before his conversion: “And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry; Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief” (1 Timothy 1:12-13).

Get to know the Word; study the Scriptures for yourself like the Bible says: “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth” (2 Timothy 2:15).

PRAYER
Dear Father, by your Word, you lead and guide me into the destiny you planned for me. I live confidently and joyfully always, knowing that you’re working with me and in me to fulfil your perfect will. As I study the Scriptures, the eyes of my understanding are enlightened to know you more, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: Proverbs 18:15 AMPC: The mind of the prudent is ever getting knowledge, and the ear of the wise is ever seeking (inquiring for and craving) knowledge.

John 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Ephesians 1:1-14 & Isaiah 11-12

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
1 Timothy 6:1-16 & Jeremiah 41
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:42am On Sep 24, 2022
Rhapsody Of Realities

A LIFE OF PEACE

Saturday, September 24th 2022

Pastor Chris

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace (Romans 8:6).

Don’t you just love the Scriptures? Think about what we just read: it says, if you’re carnally minded, it’ll lead to death. But if you’re spiritually minded, you’ll have life and peace. Simple scripture; but absolutely profound!

So check your life; are you living in agitation? Is your life void of peace? When people are flustered, distraught, disturbed and confused, it’s because they’re not being spiritually minded. The Word is clear: when you’re spiritually minded, you’ll have life and peace.

Being spiritually minded or carnally minded is about the work of your mind, where you focus the attention of your mind. Carnally-minded people only respond to the things of this world; they’re flesh-ruled. Your focus at all times should be on God’s Word and the eternal realities of the Kingdom. That way, in the midst of troubles and chaos, you’d always have peace, a life without agitations!

Isaiah 26:3 says God keeps in perfect peace—in the peace of prosperity—the one whose mind is focused on Him: “Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.”

CONFESSION
I do what the Word says always; therefore, I experience such indescribable peace from within; I’m at peace in the midst of the storms. I live worry-free because Christ is my all! In Him, I’m self-sufficient, enabled to do all things, and supernaturally supplied and fortified for the triumphant life! Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:
Philippians 4:6-7
Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Romans 8:5-8
For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. 6 For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace. 7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Romans 8:13-14
For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. 14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Ephesians 1:15-2:1-10 & Isaiah 13-14

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
1 Timothy 6:17-21 & Jeremiah 42
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:48am On Sep 25, 2022
Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional​​

​​Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD

Sunday, 25th September 2022

YOU’RE ABOVE ALL THINGS

And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church (Ephesians 1:22)

The Bible says God has put all things under the feet of Jesus. This is such a powerful and profound truth. If all things are under the feet of Jesus, it means all things are under the Church, which is His body. Jesus is the head; the Bible calls the Church “the fulness of him” (Ephesians 1:23). That means without the Church, Jesus is incomplete in this world.

It’s like your physical body; your head is at the top then you have the rest of your body, right down to your feet. No matter where you stand or on what you stand, even the lowest member of your body—the tip of your toes—is above where you’re standing or what you’re standing on.

So, when the Bible says God has put all things under the feet of Jesus and made Him the head over all things for the sake of His body, the church, it means as a member of the body of Christ, a Christian, it doesn’t matter what role you occupy in the body (the Church) or what place in the body of Christ you belong; as long as you’re in Christ, you’re above all things.

I would to God that everyone in the body of Christ will come to an understanding of this truth. In the Body of Christ, no one is insignificant; but even if you thought you were insignificant, you’re still above all things. This has nothing to do with your own might or ability; it’s the result of who you are: a member of the body of Christ!

You’re above sickness and disease. You’re above Satan, darkness and death. You’re above the deception, corruption, falsehood and crippling influences that ravage men’s lives in this natural world. You’re above the world!

Always remember who you are; as Jesus is, so are you in this world (1 John 4:17). As He is seated in dominion and great glory, far above all principalities, powers, might, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come, so are you. Therefore, reign and rule over the world, for He’s placed all things under your feet. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I take advantage of the might and dominion of Christ, His power and glory, to break the influence of Satan over the nations, over the peoples, over the leaders, and over all young people around the world! God’s righteousness fills the earth and mantles the hearts of men, for all souls belong to Him. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 1:19-23 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, 20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, 23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Ephesians 2:4-6 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink 6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

Romans 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

1 Year Bible Reading Plan : Ephesians 2:11-22 & Isaiah 15-18

2 Year Bible Reading Plan : 2 Timothy 1:1-18 & Jeremiah 43
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:03am On Sep 26, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)

IT’LL HAPPEN IN A FLASH

Monday, September 26th .
Pastor Chris

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ (Titus 2:13).

It’s easy for some to be carried away by the activities of this world and just go on like the world will always be the way it’s been.

When we talk about the Rapture of the church, there’re still those who think it’s a ruse. That’s because they haven’t read their Bibles. The Bible does tell us about the Rapture (read 1 Thessalonians 4:15–17). 1 Corinthians 15:51–53 says, “Behold, I shew you a mystery; we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”

Notice that this will happen in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye; that means in a split second we will be out of this world! The Rapture isn’t going to be a long process. It’s not like the Second Coming in which the Lord will be in the air for long enough for all the nations to see Him; no! The Rapture of the Church will be in an instant—in a flash and it’s all done—we’re all gone; but it’s for those who are waiting for Him, who are expecting Him.

Hebrews 9:28 says, “…and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.” Do you love His appearing? Are you looking forward to His return? While many of us are saying, “Even so, come, Lord Jesus,” some are hoping His coming will be delayed, because of their carnality. Don’t get stuck in that rut!

Some of the very last words of the Master in the entire Bible is, “...Surely I come quickly...” (Revelation 22:20); there’ll be no delay. So, if you haven’t been living right like one who’s expecting Him, repent, because there isn’t much time left. Take your fellowship with God very seriously. Be like the wise servants the Bible talks about, who are waiting for and expecting their master (Luke 12:36-38).

CONFESSION

I’m awake and alert in the spirit, guided by God’s love, by His Word and by my expectation of His coming. My desire to win more people to Christ is flourishing like never before. And through my evangelical efforts, many are snatched out of the Kingdom of darkness into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Hebrews 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. ||

|| 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive [and] remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Ephesians 3:1-21 & Isaiah 19-22

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 2 Timothy 2:1-10 & Jeremiah 44

BECOME A RHAPSODY INFLUENCER=> https:///3i4dtTU

Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today! => www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:50am On Sep 28, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)

HE WAS JUDGED FOR ALL MEN

Wednesday, September 28th .
Pastor Chris

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus… (Romans 8:1).

The word translated “condemnation” in the verse above also means judgment. Judgment is a part and parcel of God’s programme even though some folks don’t think so. The Bible clearly reveals two main judgments for man. The first one took place when the Lord Jesus was
judged for the sins of mankind on the Cross. The second will take place on Judgment Day, before the Great White Throne.

Most are more familiar with the latter. According to Romans 8:1, man doesn’t have to face the second judgment. He can obtain God’s righteousness by accepting the truth that Jesus was judged for him on the Cross of Calvary. Jesus became the sacrifice for our sin and paid the penalty by His
death.

Romans 3:25-26 says we’ve been justified freely by His
grace through the redemption that’s in Christ Jesus: “Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.” Blessed be God!

Thank God Jesus didn’t remain in the grave; He resurrected on the third day! Today, anyone who believes in Him is justified from every sin—severed from judgment. Hallelujah! What He accomplished for us is much more than the remission of sins. He ushered us into a new life; we now have a new nature. Hallelujah!

This is the Gospel: “For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ” (Romans 5:17). Now, every man can boldly come before the throne of grace to obtain mercy (Hebrews 4:16). But someday, not too far away, that throne of grace will become the throne of judgment for those who rejected the salvation in Christ Jesus. That’s why He sent us to tell the world that the price has been paid for their salvation. Jesus was judged on their behalf.

PRAYER

Righteous Father, what joy it is to know that Jesus became the sacrifice for the sins of the world and paid the penalty by His death, in full! Now, I have obtained your righteousness by accepting the truth that Jesus was judged for me on the cross. I’m far removed from the destruction or judgment that works in this present world of darkness, because I belong and live in the Kingdom of God’s dear Son. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 3:23-26 NLT For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God's glorious standard. 24 Yet God, with undeserved kindness, declares that we are righteous. He did this through Christ Jesus when he freed us from the penalty for our sins. 25 For God presented Jesus as the sacrifice for sin. People are made right with God when they believe that Jesus sacrificed his life, shedding his blood. This sacrifice shows that God was being fair when he held back and did not punish those who sinned in times past, 26 for he was looking ahead and including them in what he would do in this present time. God did this to demonstrate his righteousness, for he himself is fair and just, and he declares sinners to be right in his sight when they believe in Jesus. ||

|| John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. ||

|| Romans 4:23-25 Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him; 24 But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; 25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Ephesians 4:17-5:1-2 & Isaiah 25-26

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 2 Timothy 3:1-17 & Jeremiah 46

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:22am On Sep 29, 2022

RECEIVE THE WORD WITH A SINCERE HEART

Thursday, September 29th .
Pastor Chris

I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil (Psalm 119:162).

When Jesus preached, there were those who listened to him and believed, and there were those who were critical and only listened to find fault with Him. The Pharisees sent spies who posed as honest inquirers, hoping to trick Jesus into saying something that would get him in trouble with the Law. They asked Him, “Tell us: Is it lawful to pay taxes to Caesar or not?” (Luke 20:22 MSG).

The question was a trap, but Jesus recognized and understood their unscrupulousness and guile; so, He pointed them to the Roman denarius (a coin) with Caesar’s image on it, and said, “…give Caesar what is his and give God what is his” (Luke 20:25 MSG). They weren’t there to listen to Him, believe and be blessed, no! They wanted to trap Him with His speech, but Jesus is wisdom personified.

Mark 12:13 says, “And they send unto him certain of the Pharisees and of the Herodians, to catch him in his words.”
In Matthew’s account, he wrote, “Then went the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle him in his talk”
(Matthew 22:15). Luke 20:20 says, “And they watched him, and sent forth spies, which should feign themselves just men, that they might take hold of his words, that so they might deliver him unto the power and authority of the governor.”

Can you see the different reasons for which some of them
attended His meetings? Did Jesus know? Emphatically yes! But He didn’t expose them; He let them make up their minds for themselves after listening to His teachings. It’s the same today; how do you receive the Word? Do you receive it with a sincere heart?

The Bible says, “So get rid of all uncleanness and the rampant outgrowth of wickedness, and in a humble (gentle, modest) spirit receive and welcome the Word which implanted and rooted [in your hearts] contains the power to save your souls” (James 1:21 AMPC). When you hear the Word of God, take it as it is in truth, with a genuine, truthful, sincere and honest heart. Remember, His Word is His Wisdom. Proverbs 4:5-6 says, “Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.”

PRAYER

Dear Father, your wisdom is functioning in me, and I’m excelling in good judgment, having the right ideas and making the right decisions. I’m propelled by the Word, listening with the right heart to the voice of wisdom. I say and do the right things, at the right time, for the right purpose, for your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 2 Corinthians 4:2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. ||

|| 1 Thessalonians 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received [it] not [as] the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe. ||

|| Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. ||

|| James 1:21 AMPC
So get rid of all uncleanness and the rampant outgrowth of wickedness, and in a humble (gentle, modest) spirit receive and welcome the Word which implanted and rooted [in your hearts] contains the power to save your souls. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Ephesians 5:3-21 & Isaiah 27-28

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 2 Timothy 4:1-10 & Jeremiah 47

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2022

YOUR IMPREGNABLE NATURE

Friday, September 30th .
Pastor Chris

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith (1 John 5:4).

A similar verse to our opening scripture is 1 John 4:4; it says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” We also read something just as inspiring and enthralling from Peter in his second epistle: “Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: THAT BY THESE YE MIGHT BE PARTAKERS OF THE DIVINE NATURE, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust” (2 Peter 1:4).

How about Paul? Read what he pens for us by the Spirit in Romans 8:35-39: “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or unclothedness, or peril, or sword…Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

The apostles, in stating these truths, were affirming the life we have in Christ; a life of dominion over Satan, the world, and its systems. The Christian is unconquerable. You’re a victor in Christ Jesus; you rule and reign in life through Him. You could never fail. Hallelujah!

The Lord Jesus also spoke about your impregnable nature. He said, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you” (Luke 10:19). In Mark 16:18, He said you shall take up serpents; and if you drink any deadly thing, it’ll have no effect on you. When you lay hands on the sick, they shall recover. What a life!

You have overcome the world. Distressing situations may come from the enemy, but be unflustered; in Christ, you’ve already been made triumphant: “Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ…”
(2 Corinthians 2:14). Train yourself in this consciousness.

CONFESSION

Blessed be God! I’m unconquerable, a victor in Christ Jesus; I rule and reign in life through Christ. I’ve overcome the world and its deception, failure, hatred, corruption, decadence and limitation. Christ reigns and rules in my life; that’s my assurance of a life of ever-increasing greatness, glory and grace, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.) ||

|| 1 John 5:4-5 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith. 5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God? ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Ephesians 5:22-6:1-9 & Isaiah 29-30

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 2 Timothy 4:11-22 & Jeremiah 48

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:17am On Oct 03, 2022

PRAYING FOR ALL MEN IS SACROSANCT

Monday, October 3rd .
Pastor Chris

I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men (1 Timothy 2:1).

A few years ago, while talking to the Lord, I had some questions on my mind. Why did it seem like the world was going in a wrong direction in spite of much preaching by ministries and churches? Why was there so much trouble in the world and very little peace?

The Lord soon began to show me some things. He directed me to 1 Timothy 2:1-2, which says, “I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.” Here, He shows us what to prioritize as we pray.

We all want to lead quiet and peaceable lives; we want honesty in our societies. But for all that to happen, the Scripture tells us what we must do: pray for all men; for kings, and for all who are in authority. God wants us to pray like this “first of all”; in other words, as a priority. It’s a divine instruction.

As the Church of Jesus Christ, we can’t ignore this instruction and expect to have peace or honest men and women to lead our societies. The Lord’s instruction is clear; we must deliberately gather to pray for all men and all the different categories of leaders in our societies: presidents, governors, mayors, heads of schools, heads of major influential institutions and more.

If we pray more this way, God’s righteousness will be established in our nations, cities and communities; and all forms of evil, turmoil, wickedness and terror will be thwarted. If you haven’t learnt to pray this way, begin today.

Perhaps you lead a cell group, an outreach fellowship, or you pastor a church, teach and lead your members to pray this way. Intercede in prayer and give thanks, first of all, for all men; for kings, and for all that are in authority, before you pray for or about other matters.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, thank you for your Spirit that guides me to pray aright and pray effectively. Even now, I pray for all men; for kings, and those in authority in the nations of the world; thanking you, that your righteousness prevails in their hearts. All over the world, the lives of men are being transformed by the power and influence of the Gospel, resulting in the glorious salvation of many, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Jeremiah 29:7 And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace. ||

|| Luke 18:1 And he spake a parable unto them [to this end], that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; ||

|| 1 Timothy 2:1‭-‬4 AMPC
FIRST OF all, then, I admonish and urge that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be offered on behalf of all men, 2 For kings and all who are in positions of authority or high responsibility, that [outwardly] we may pass a quiet and undisturbed life [and inwardly] a peaceable one in all godliness and reverence and seriousness in every way. 3 For such [praying] is good and right, and [it is] pleasing and acceptable to God our Savior, 4 Who wishes all men to be saved and [increasingly] to perceive and recognize and discern and know precisely and correctly the [divine] Truth. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Philippians 2:1-18 & Isaiah 35-37

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Titus 3:1-15 & Jeremiah 51

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

JESUS IS THE LIFE

Wednesday, October 5th.

Pastor Chris

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life… (John 14:6).

Knowing the origin of life is one of science’s most perplexing mysteries. No one has ever created life. The very source or substance of life hasn’t been known to man. But 1 John 1:2 tells us something so profound; it says, “…life was manifested, and we have seen it….”

This means life came out of obscurity and was shown to us. How? Who or what did John and the people of his day see that they called life? It was Jesus! He is life personified. Hallelujah! Imagine that you saw someone or something that says to you, “I’m life; I’m responsible for your existence.” What would you think?

Well, it happened. That’s what we read in our theme verse. Jesus said, “...I am the way, the truth, and the life….” That’s an amazing declaration! Who could ever dare say such a thing? Jesus proved His claim: A man named Lazarus was dead and buried for four days, and they sent for Jesus. When Jesus got there, He said to Martha, Lazarus’ sister, “...I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live” (John 11:25).

Moments later, Jesus stood by the grave of Lazarus and “...cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth” (John 11:43). To the utter bewilderment of the people gathered, Lazarus came back to life! Hallelujah! That wasn’t the first person He would raise from the dead. He
had raised the widow’s son at Nain (Luke 7:11-17), and Jairus’ daughter (Luke 8:41-56).

Jesus is the resurrection and the life. God gave Him power over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to
as many as God has given Him (John 17:2). This covers everything that He came to do; it’s the biggest of them all: He came to give us life. You received that life and became a partaker of the divine nature when you were born again. 1 John 5:11-12 says, “… this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.” Glory to God!

Trust you were tremendously blessed by today's Article, Please join us to spread the gospel to all nations, discipling over 7Billion in every known language by voting for me for the ongoing RIN Rhapsody Hunt using this link: https:///RinRhapsodyHunt

CONFESSION

I have the very life and nature of God in me, because I’m born again. This God-life makes me impregnable, causing me to walk in victory, glory, dominion and excellence always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || John 10:10 AMPC The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows). ||

|| 1 John 5:11-13 NIV And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life. 13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life. ||

|| 1 John 1:1-3 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; 2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen [it], and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto uswink 3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. ||

Trust you were tremendously blessed by today's Article, Please join us to spread the gospel to all nations, discipling over 7Billion in every known language by voting for me for the ongoing RIN Rhapsody Hunt using this link: https:///RinRhapsodyHunt

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Philippians 3:12-4:1-3 & Isaiah 40-41

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Philemon 1:10-25 & Lamentation 1

EXCEPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:28am On Oct 06, 2022

EXALT WISDOM

Thursday, October 6th.

Pastor Chris

Doth not wisdom cry? And understanding put forth her voice? (Proverbs 8:1).

The Word of God is the wisdom of God. In Proverbs 8, we read of the appeal of Wisdom. In the eighteenth verse, for example, Wisdom says, “Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.” How come, in spite of this, there’re more poor people in the world? It’s because many ignore Wisdom.

Again, Wisdom says, “I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures” (Proverbs 8:20-21). This is enough for you to bury yourself in the study and meditation of the Word daily. When you give the Word attention, you’re giving attention to Wisdom.

Sadly, many haven’t cultured themselves to exalt Wisdom, to embrace and celebrate Wisdom. How do you exalt or honour Wisdom? It’s by honouring the Word, giving the Word first place in your life, making the Word your only arbiter.

Proverbs 4:7-8 says, “Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom…Exalt her, and she shall promote thee: she shall bring thee to honour, when thou dost embrace her.” The wisdom of God—the Word of God—will bring you to a place of honour. That means if you’ll not exalt the Word of God in your life and in the lives of others, you’ll not come to a place of honour.

Also, it says Wisdom will promote you; meaning that if you exalt the Word of God, you’ll have life’s promotions. You may be promoted at work, or in school, but being promoted in life comes from exalting and giving the Word first place in your life. Make up your mind that you’ll always honour the Lord, by honouring and exalting His Word.

Rhapsody of Realities in the Language of their heart is the best gift that can put a smile and change the life of your loved ones forever. Express God's PEACE, LOVE, His GLORY And BEAUTY this year, Click To Vote to Sponsor Copies of the Rhapsody of Realities. Your vote helps us send Rhapsody of Realities around the world, a vote cost 1 dollars. Kindly Vote here: https:///RinRhapsodyHunt

CONFESSION

I immerse myself in the Word; therefore, my life is the expression of the wisdom of God. As I give time to studying and meditating on God’s Word, I’m more acquainted with the character of the Father; I have insight into His perfect will, and I walk worthy of Him, pleasing Him in all things. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Proverbs 8:1-21 Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice? 2 She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths. 3 She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors. 4 Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice [is] to the sons of man. 5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart. 6 Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips [shall be] right things. 7 For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness [is] an abomination to my lips. 8 All the words of my mouth [are] in righteousness; [there is] nothing froward or perverse in them. 9 They [are] all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge. 10 Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold. 11 For wisdom [is] better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it. 12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions. 13 The fear of the LORD [is] to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate. 14 Counsel [is] mine, and sound wisdom: I [am] understanding; I have strength. 15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice. 16 By me princes rule, and nobles, [even] all the judges of the earth. 17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. 18 Riches and honour [are] with me; [yea], durable riches and righteousness. 19 My fruit [is] better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. 20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: 21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures. ||

Glory! Please join us to spread the gospel to all nations, discipling over 7Billion in every known language by voting for me using this link: https:///RinRhapsodyHunt

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Philippians 4:4-23 & Isaiah 42-43

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Hebrews 1:1-14 & Lamentation 2

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:52am On Oct 07, 2022

SINGING ACCORDING TO OUR DISPENSATION

Friday, October 7th.

Pastor Chris

Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God (Colossians 1:25).

As I studied the Bible, I realized that God never left us in the dark about anything. For example, the songs we sing; they’re supposed to be according to dispensations but many don’t realize it. Our praise of God has to be according to our dispensation—where we live in God’s calendar—His prophetic timing, and where we are with God.

When you don’t understand this, you may think that every song is okay, but that’s not true. The Apostle John, while exiled on the island of Patmos, expounded on three different groups by the revelation of the Spirit. The first group is found in Revelation 5:8-9. These are four living creatures and the twenty-four elders. The apostles are part of the 24 elders, and they represent the Church. Read the lyrics of their song in Revelation 5:9.

Then, we have the second group in Revelation 14:1-3. These are the 144,000 (about 12 thousand from each of the 12 tribes of Israel). The Bible says, “And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth” (Revelation 14:3).

They sang the song, but nobody could capture or understand what they were singing. Why? It’s because the song didn’t belong to the dispensation of the four “beasts” and twenty-four elders.

Lastly, the third group—the tribulation saints—who got the victory over the beast. This is found in Revelation 15. But these tribulation saints who’re divided into two groups (the Jews, and those who became Christians after the Rapture) sang two songs. They sang the song of Moses, and they sang the song of the Lamb (read Revelation 15:3-4).

This immediately awakens an understanding in the Church of Jesus Christ that our singing has to be according to revelation and our dispensation. We have to sing songs that truly praise and worship God; songs that are consistent with who we are in Christ, our dominion and heritage in Him (Revelation 1:6; 5:10). Hallelujah!

Rhapsody of Realities in the Language of their heart is the best gift that can put a smile and change the life of your loved ones forever. Express God's PEACE, LOVE, His GLORY And BEAUTY this year, Click To Vote to Sponsor Copies of the Rhapsody of Realities. Your vote helps us send Rhapsody of Realities around the world, a vote cost 1 dollars. Kindly Vote here: https:///RinRhapsodyHunt

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for choosing me to know and walk in the knowledge of your will in wisdom and spiritual understanding. I’m guided by the Holy Spirit to walk in your light and in your truth, today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Revelation 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; ||

|| Revelation 15:3-4 And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous [are] thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true [are] thy ways, thou King of saints. 4 Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for [thou] only [art] holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Colossians 1:1-23 & Isaiah 44-45

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Hebrews 2:1-9 & Lamentation 3

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:01am On Oct 08, 2022

SIGNALS FROM DIVINE HEADQUARTERS

Saturday, October 8th .
Pastor Chris

Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober (1 Thessalonians 5:6).

God is always in communication with us, but not many are attentive enough to pick His signals. There’s a communication system between us and our heavenly “headquarters.” The Holy Spirit operates the divine headquarters of our kingdom and has the capacity to communicate with every single one of us anywhere, at the same time, and at any time. A true soldier or minister of the Gospel must be listening all the time to likely signals and instructions from our divine headquarters.

People carry their phones, not necessarily for anything else, but because they want to talk. But I carry mine, primarily because of my writings. Before the advent of these sophisticated gadgets, I always had my writing materials with me. I had to, because I discovered by practice and experience that the Lord will suddenly say something important to me. So I’m always alert. My spiritual connection never breaks.

Unlike the cellular networks that fluctuate, the network to and from our divine headquarters never breaks; but it’s about how alert you are to receive. It’s on, even while you’re asleep. There have been times I woke up suddenly because the Spirit of God said something to me and I woke up with it, and I was wise to pen down what He said.

Train yourself to always listen to the Spirit. Always be expectant that He’ll speak to you. When it’s time to pray, keep your writing materials close by. And as you pray, listen for His voice in your spirit and take action immediately on the things He tells you to do. Stay connected through the Holy Spirit. Remain prayerful and give attention to the study of the Scriptures. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the ability to hear and recognise your voice. As you speak to me from the Word and counsel me from within, I respond to your guidance, promptings and instructions, and receive the corresponding blessings, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Isaiah 30:21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This [is] the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. ||

|| John 16:13-15 AMPC But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message [on His own authority]; but He will tell whatever He hears [from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him], and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come [that will happen in the future]. 14 He will honor and glorify Me, because He will take of (receive, draw upon) what is Mine and will reveal (declare, disclose, transmit) it to you. 15 Everything that the Father has is Mine. That is what I meant when I said that He [the Spirit] will take the things that are Mine and will reveal (declare, disclose, transmit) it to you. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Colossians 1:24-2:1-5 & Isaiah 46-47

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Hebrews 2:10-18 & Lamentations 4-5

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2022

ROLL THEM OVER TO JESUS

Sunday, October 9th .
Pastor Chris

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you (1 Peter 5:7).

Our opening verse in The Passion Translation says, “Pour out all your worries and stress upon him and leave them there, for he always tenderly cares for you.” He’s telling you to roll your cares and concerns over to Jesus. How encouraging that is. It’s a simple invitation to a life of unending peace and joy. Hallelujah!

The Amplified Classic version renders it thus: _“Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately {and} cares about you watchfully.”_This means leave none out. There’re people who care so much and are troubled about many things. It seems they must worry to be “happy”; what a terrible way to live.

God loves you. He cares for you affectionately and protectively watches over you. This is what He says of Himself with respect to you. He doesn’t want you flustered or worried about anything. Worrying will steal your joy and reduce your effectiveness.

You may say, “The things I worry about are things of the Kingdom; I have a target to win many souls, so it gets me worried.” No. He told us to win souls; but He didn’t tell us to worry about winning them. So, refuse to worry! Every so often, say, “I refuse to be anxious over anything; but in everything, by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, I make my request known unto God. Therefore, His peace that surpasses all understanding garrisons my heart and mind in Christ Jesus.”

The things He asked us to do are never burdensome. He said in Matthew 11:28-30, “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me…and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” That’s it! He’s taken the stress out of life. Yours is to act on His Word. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God, and His peace that surpasses all understanding shall garrison your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. Amen.

PRAYER

I’m full of joy, basking in the grace and glory of Christ and full blessings of the Gospel. I’m conscious of God’s love and care for me and for every detail of my life; everything that pertains to me has been perfected! I live in peace, and function from a place of rest, now and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Matthew 6:25-33 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? 26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? 27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature? 28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: 29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, [shall he] not much more [clothe] you, O ye of little faith? 31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seeksmiley for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. ||

|| Matthew 11:28‭-‬30 AMPC Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.] 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn of Me, for I am gentle (meek) and humble (lowly) in heart, and you will find rest (relief and ease and refreshment and recreation and blessed quiet) for your souls. 30 For My yoke is wholesome (useful, good–not harsh, hard, sharp, or pressing, but comfortable, gracious, and pleasant), and My burden is light and easy to be borne. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Colossians 1:24-2:1-5 & Isaiah 46-47

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Hebrews 2:10-18 & Lamentations 4-5

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:47am On Oct 11, 2022
*PRAISE MUST HAVE MEANING* (Rhapsody of Realities Thursday, October 11, 2022)

_*God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth (John 4:24).*_

Some people say they’re praising God and all they say is, “Lord, I praise you”; but the truth is that they haven’t praised Him. To give someone a gift, for example, you don’t just say, “I give you a gift” and do nothing; you deliver the actual gift to the person. You don’t give the gift with your mouth; you act it.

It’s the same with praising, thanking and worshipping the Lord. You do it with content. When you say, “I bless you, Lord,” then go ahead and bless Him. How do you bless Him? It’s by giving Him thanks: you thank Him for who He is, what He’s done, and for His glory in your life.

There has to be a meaning when you thank Him; what’s the thanks connected to? So, you say, “I thank you Lord for X, Y, Z.” It must be connected to something; otherwise, you only muttered words. If I came to you, and said, “Thank you,” you’d want to know what I’m thanking you for.

Even when He tells us to have a heart that’s full of thanksgiving, it still has a purpose; there’s something in your heart that you’re thanking Him for. I may pray in my privacy and say, “Father, thank you”; that’s because in my heart, I have so many things I’m grateful to Him for that I’m not voicing, because God sees the heart. In my heart are these beautiful thoughts of what He’s done for me or said to me for which I’m expressing thanks.

So, always, when you praise Him, it’s got to have meaning; it’s got to have content. The content is the fruit of your lips, giving thanks to His Name: _*“By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name”*_ (Hebrews 13:15).

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, from the depth of my heart, I’m grateful for your grace, mercy, wisdom and power by which I live triumphantly today, prospering in all that I do. Thank you for your glory in my life; you’re righteous, holy, gracious, kind and pure. Your Kingdom is everlasting, and you rule the nations in righteousness. Blessed be your Name forever, O Lord. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Hebrews 13:15 AMPC*Through Him, therefore, let us constantly and at all times offer up to God a sacrifice of praise, which is the fruit of lips that thankfully acknowledge and confess and glorify His name. *||*

*||* *Ephesians 5:20* Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; *||*

*||* *1 Thessalonians 5:18* In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Colossians 4:2-18 & Isaiah 52-53

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Hebrews 4:1-16 & Ezekiel 4

Rhapsody of Realities 2022 Devotional was written by Pastor Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (D.Sc., D.D.). President of Loveworld Inc. aka Christ Embassy Int’l.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:41am On Oct 13, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, THURSDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2022. Pastor Chris

TOPIC: ✨ JESUS IS LORD AND KING ✨

... Until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords (1 Timothy 6:14-15).

The Lord Jesus is the King of kings, and Lord of Lords. When He was born, the Bible says, “...there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him” (Matthew 2:1-2). He didn’t become a king; He was born a king.

In John 18, we find His own testimony when Pilate asked Him, “Art thou a king then?” Jesus responded, “... Thou sayest that I am a king...” (John 18:37). His response meant, “You’re right.” He spoke in the affirmative. In fact, in the 39th verse, speaking to the Jews, Pilate confirmed Jesus’ affirmation when he said, “...will ye therefore that I release unto you the King of the Jews?”

Had Jesus denied being a King, Pilate wouldn’t call Him the King of the Jews. In Acts 2:30, speaking to an audience, Peter said, “Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him (David), that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne.”

In John 12:13, upon His triumphal entry into Jerusalem, the crowds extravagantly honoured Him and praised God for sending this King into Jerusalem. They cried out, “... Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord.”

Of course, the elders of the Jews were offended and told Him to silence those who praised Him and received Him as King (Luke 19:39). But Jesus responded, “...If they kept quiet, the stones along the road would burst into cheers” (Luke 19:40 NLT). In other words, even the stones will affirm the same. Hallelujah!

The Lord Jesus is the exalted God, the immortal God, living in unapproachable light of divine glory. There’s none like Him. We’re not serving a mere religious leader, but one who is King and Monarch of the universe. He has all authority in heaven, in earth, and under the earth. Be unapologetic in your identity with Him, and speak boldly of Him. Glory to His Name forever!

PRAYER
Dear Lord Jesus, you’re the King eternal, immortal, with all power, glory and majesty. You’re the joy of heaven and hope of the earth. You’re the Most High God, who alone is worthy of all praise, honour and adoration. You’re King of the ages. I worship you today and forever. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Timothy 6:13-16;
I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession; That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

John 12:12-15
On the next day much people that were come to the feast, when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem, Took branches of palm trees, and went forth to meet him, and cried, Hosanna: Blessed is the King of Israel that cometh in the name of the Lord. And Jesus, when he had found a young ass, sat thereon; as it is written, Fear not, daughter of Sion: behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass's colt.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN : 1 Thessalonians 2:17-3:1-13 & Isaiah 57-58

Hebrews 6:1-10 & Ezekiel 7

� PRAYER OF SALVATION �

We trust you have been blessed by this devotional. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:

“O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ,Son of the living God. I believe He died for me a nd God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”

Congratulations! You are now a child of God.

Let us know that you made that declaration by sending a mail to info@rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2022
WISDOM & INSTRUCTION (Rhapsody of Realities Monday,October 17, 2022)

Poverty and shame shall be to him that refuseth instruction: but he that regardeth reproof shall be honoured (Proverbs 13:18).

The Book of Proverbs is an important Book of the Bible. It’s a Book of wisdom which every smart Christian should study meticulously. It shows us the importance of God’s instructions and their applications to our lives. Not everybody knows wisdom and instruction. But Proverbs 1:2 tells us to “...know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding.” This is referring to the Word of God.

The Word of God is wisdom and instruction, and there’s a cost for not attending to instructions. Proverbs 4:13 refers to God’s instructions as life. Our theme verse says poverty and shame shall be to him that refuses instruction.

The person doesn’t need to have been poor; no matter how rich he may be at the moment, if he wouldn’t heed instruction— God’s Word—the Bible says poverty shall be his lot. The fifteenth chapter further buttressesthis clear warning; it says, “He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding” (Proverbs 15:32).

The Word of God is God’s instruction manual for an extraordinary life of glory, dominion and victory. Therefore, consciously practice fellowship with the Holy Spirit and the Word. That’s where you receive His instructions and guidance that put you over circumstances and the adversities of life.

Live out the Word every day. That’s exactly what James tells us when he says, “But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves” (James 1:22). This is what we do in the New Testament: we’re the Word in manifestation. Through us, the Word of God is lived beyond the written pages.

We’re the Word of God in action today. And so, in your personal life, study the Word; “eat” and digest the Word. As you do, following His instructions becomes your way of life, and His instructions make great. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the gift and blessing of your Word—the transformation that following your plans, your instructions, will and purpose, has brought to my life! I’m sensitive to your guidance; therefore, I lead a beautiful and exceptional life, gloriously fulfilling your calling and destiny for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Proverbs 1:1-5; Proverbs 4:13; 2 Timothy 3:16
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by iamteegee(m): 11:57am On Oct 17, 2022
Saints of God there's nothing like knowing the reason you were born and the purpose that God has called you in that's why many people are limited,no purpse,no vision,no direction,no prayer,many don't even know God. Which is why Bethelchristaincommunity was created as inspired by God and we've seeing His hand in our midst,please join us on Bethel telegram page as we come together in one accord from all nations of the earth to pray, study together and we also do self development programs. Please join using this link https:///Bethelchristaincommunity

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:45am On Oct 19, 2022

WEDNESDAY, 19TH OCTOBER 2022

PASTOR CHRIS

THEME:YOU MEAN MORE TO HIM (Rhapsody of Realities Wednesday, October 19, 3022)

“I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me” (John 17:23).

One day a minister of the Gospel came to me and said he was considering quitting the ministry because life had been difficult for him. I asked him why he went into the ministry in the first place. He said he loved God and wanted to tell everybody about Jesus.

Then I said, “It is wonderful that you love God more than He loves you.” He thought about it and said, “No, that is not what I said.” Then I said, “But that is what you mean.” Of course, when I was done sharing with him from the Scriptures, things became clearer for him, and today, he is a fabulous minister, doing amazing things for the Lord. But he almost gave up.

There are many in similar situations today. Some are even angry with God because they think in spite of their prayers, God has refused to “do something” about their situation. But it is not so; they are not walking in His Word. Perhaps they need more knowledge that will create new opportunities. Perhaps, also, they are not putting their faith to work.

But here is what is absolutely certain: God loves you more than you love yourself. He is more passionate about your success in life and ministry than you could ever be. He loves you infinitely and unconditionally, but you have to live in and by His Word. When you understand His Word and His love for you, it will change your life and give you an extraordinary mentality.

In the Father’s eyes, you are as precious as Jesus is. He thought you were valuable enough to send Jesus to die in your place. Imagine you bought a phone for $2,000; that immediately shows the value of the phone to you. In the same way, if Jesus Christ was given for you, it means you are worth Jesus Christ.

I have often said that even if you were the only person on earth, Jesus would still have come to die for you. He did not come because we were many. Therefore, appreciate your value. You mean more to Him than you could ever imagine. Think, talk, walk, and live as someone special, for indeed you are. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
God loves me personally. I am His peculiar treasure; my value to Him is the value to Jesus. I think, talk, walk, and live as someone special, for indeed I am. God reigns, establishes, and spreads His love and righteousness on earth today through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 3:16 (KJV) “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

1 Peter 2:9 (AMPC) “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.”

Romans 5:7-8 (KJV) “For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man would some even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”

1 Timothy 1:1-20 & Jeremiah 5-6

Hebrews 9:11-28 & Ezekiel 17
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2022
WRITE DOWN WHAT HE TELLS YOU

Thursday the 20th of October, 2022 with Pastor Chris teaching:-

And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint_ *(Luke 18:1)

It’s very rare for me to pray without the Spirit ministering something to me. Many years ago, I learnt something I’ll never forget. While praying, I got into a spiritual vision and saw the Lord standing before me, and He began to tell me certain important things. But then I realized I didn’t have my writing materials close by.

I argued within myself whether or not to go get the writing materials, but I wasn’t sure the vision would continue if I left the place. I summoned courage and said, “Lord, can I quickly get my writing materials?” And He permitted me. I got off my knees, went to get my writing materials and got right back to the same spot that I was. And the moment my knees hit the floor, there the Lord was again.

What touched me the most in that experience was the love of the Master. He waited for me. To think that He waited for me. Hallelujah! But the point is that I made a habit of keeping writing materials close by, each time I pray, because I know the Lord may say something to me and I don’t want to miss it.

The Lord knows how important the things He tells us are, and we have to learn to write them down. If the prophets and the apostles weren’t faithful to write down the things that God told them, we wouldn’t have had the Scriptures. As you pray, surely, God will talk to you. He’ll give you guidance and instructions. He may even give you prophetic instructions about your life and future; write them down so you don’t forget.

PRAYER
Blessed Father, my heart is always ready to hear and receive your Word. Thank you for granting me revelations and supernatural knowledge; and through these ministrations of the Holy Spirit, solutions will come to this world through me, for you’ve chosen me to be an answer to the cry of my generation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

FURTHER STUDY:

Colossians 4:2 GNB
Be persistent in prayer, and keep alert as you pray, giving thanks to God.

Habakkuk 2:2 AMPC
And the Lord answered me and said, Write the vision and engrave it so plainly upon tablets that everyone who passes may [be able to] read [it easily and quickly] as he hastens by.

Jeremiah 30:1-2
The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying, 2 Thus speaketh the Lord God of Israel, saying, Write thee all the words that I have spoken unto thee in a book.

1 Year Bible Reading Plan :
1 Timothy 2:1-15 &
Jeremiah 7-8

2 Year Bible Reading Plan :
Hebrews 10:1-18 &
Ezekiel 18-19
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:52am On Oct 21, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FRIDAY, 21ST OCTOBER 2022. Pastor Chris

TOPIC: ✨ THE CALL TO FELLOWSHIP ✨

That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ (1 John 1:3).

Without fellowship, nothing you do on earth is esteemed in Heaven. That’s why the highest and most important purpose of Christ in the plan of salvation is the call to fellowship; bringing us into fellowship with God. It’s not enough that you’re born again; what God really wants is fellowship with you. That’s the purpose of the New Birth.

You can love your two-year old child very much, but you can’t have real fellowship with him or her. Real fellowship entails communication—sharing, talking at higher levels where you understand each other and exchange thoughts. This is the kind of fellowship God has called us into.

When John said, “…that ye also may have fellowship with us...,” he wasn’t talking about conversion from a certain religion to Christianity; it’s a declaration of truth. We’ve been called into partnership and togetherness with Deity. It’s the fellowship of the God-kind, a oneness of spirit. Hallelujah!

The Bible says, “God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord” (1 Corinthians 1:9). We’re in union with Jesus Christ. Romans 8:16-17 explains it further. It says, “The Spirit Himself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and JOINT-HEIRS WITH CHRIST….”

The underlined portion shows the kind of union we have with Him: He brought us to the same level with Himself. This is mind-blowing. But you see, you can’t function at that high level of oneness and fellowship except through the Holy Spirit. Your desire should be to fellowship more with the Holy Spirit every day.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the privilege of being in fellowship, in oneness of spirit with you. As a result of this relationship, every limit and barrier is taken off my way; I experience nothing but progress in my life. Your glory and wisdom function in me and through me in an overflowing measure; and I experience unprecedented manifestations of your power through fellowship of the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: 1 John 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship [is] with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 13:14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, [be] with you all. Amen.

2 Peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: 1 Timothy 3:1-16 & Jeremiah 9-10

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Hebrews 10:19-39 & Ezekiel 20

� PRAYER OF SALVATION �

We trust you have been blessed by this devotional. We invite you to make Jesus Christ the Lord of your life by praying thus:

“O Lord God, I believe with all my heart in Jesus Christ,Son of the living God. I believe He died for me a nd God raised Him from the dead. I believe He’s alive today. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is the Lord of my life from this day. Through Him and in His Name, I have eternal life; I’m born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my soul! I’m now a child of God. Hallelujah!”

Congratulations! You are now a child of God.

Let us know that you made that declaration by sending a mail to info@rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:15am On Oct 22, 2022

GROWING BY THE WORD

Saturday, October 22nd.

Pastor Chris

As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby (1 Peter 2:2).

Growth isn’t a miracle and shouldn’t take a miracle; it’s the result of the application of revealed principles and means. Growth is intrinsic to life; it’s a natural course of life. Everything that has life grows; it’s one of the characteristics that differentiate living things from non-living things.

As a Christian, your spiritual growth is very important, and you can only grow by the Word. God’s Word is food for the human spirit. 1 Peter 2:2 says, “As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word that ye may grow thereby.” The Word of God builds you and transforms your life from glory to glory.

James 1:21 says, “…receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.” It’s like natural seeds that can only grow properly when planted in the right environment. If you want to grow spiritually, you must expose your spirit to the Word; you must feed on the Word.

It’s one of the reasons you must be an active member of a local church, where you learn the Word of God that imparts faith and builds your spirit strong. Do your personal study of the Word; this is so important. 2 Timothy 2:15 says, “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.”

Then, in 2 Timothy 3:16-17, it says, “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: THAT THE MAN OF GOD MAY BE PERFECT, THROUGHLY FURNISHED UNTO ALL GOOD WORKS.” Notice the underlined portion.

How exciting it is to watch yourself grow up to spiritual maturity! You notice your choices and values change. Your passion and affection are set only on the things of the Spirit. This isn’t something anyone can do for you; it’s your responsibility. God already fulfilled His role by making His Word available to you. He said in Colossians 3:16, “Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom….”

With the Word in you, you’re able to tame the crises of life. You’re able to take charge of your health. You know how to keep Satan and his cohorts in check. You enforce the will and dominion of Christ in your city, nation, and in the nations of the world. That’s part of Christian growth. Hallelujah!

Billions around the world will be impacted by the Gospel through Rhapsody of Realities! Join us in bringing more testimonies around the world! Visit this link to Give for ReachOut World http:///ROR-sponsorship ACT NOW.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for your Word and its power in my life; I’m growing unto maturity, in grace and in the knowledge of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. My spirit is built up strong, and educated as I study and meditate on God’s Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Timothy 4:15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all. ||

|| 2 Timothy 3:15-17 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. ||

|| Acts 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. ||

Impact the lives of many around the world as you sponsor FREE copies of this life changing devotional to schools, hospitals, orphanages, etc... Click To Vote to Sponsor Copies of the Rhapsody of Realities. Your vote helps us send Rhapsody of Realities around the world, a vote cost 1 dollars. Kindly Vote here: https:///RinRhapsodyHunt

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Timothy 4:1-16 & Jeremiah 11-12

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Hebrews 11:1-16 & Ezekiel 21

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

� MON. 24TH OCTOBER 2022

USE THE GIFT OF PROPHECY CORRECTLY

�━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort (1 Corinthians 14:3).

Pastor Chris Says
━━━━━━━━━━
In 1 Peter 4:10, the Bible shows that each one of us has been blessed with one spiritual gift or the other to use in the service of others. He also counsels us to not abuse or misuse these gifts.

For example, the gift of prophecy, just like any other gift of the Spirit, has to be used correctly to edify the Church. It’s unwise to interrupt others just because you have a word of prophecy. The Bible says “Let all things be done decently and in order” (1 Corinthians 14:40). Wait for the appropriate time and opportunity.

Don’t disrupt the worship because you want to “prophesy.” 1 Corinthians 14:30-31 says, “If any thing be revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first hold his peace. For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.” How instructive!

Every one of us could have the gift of prophecy, and if we had enough time during a church service, the whole congregation could prophesy one by one. This is specific about the gift of prophecy. Then, He tells us what this gift of prophecy is used for: edification, exhortation and comfort. It’s never used for condemnation.

When spiritual gifts are used correctly, God is glorified and the Church grows. Apply the gift of prophecy correctly and you’ll see quantum leaps and unending growth in your life, ministry and church. Hallelujah!

� P R A Y E R
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Dear Father, I use the gifts of prophecy rightly and in accordance with your divine instructions, in an orderly manner. My words edify, exhort and comfort others, and the Body of Christ is strengthened, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

� FURTHER STUDY:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
1 Corinthians 14:1-3 NKJV; Pursue love, and desire spiritual gifts, but especially that you may prophesy.
2. For he who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God, for no one understands him; however, in the spirit he speaks mysteries.
3. But he who prophesies speaks edification and exhortation and comfort to men.

1 Corinthians 14:39-40 AMPC; So [to conclude], my brethren, earnestly desire and set your hearts on prophesying (on being inspired to preach and teach and to interpret God's will and purpose), and do not forbid or hinder speaking in [unknown] tongues.
40. But all things should be done with regard to decency and propriety and in an orderly fashion.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Timothy 6:1-21 & Jeremiah 15-16

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Hebrews 12:1-13 & Ezekiel 23

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
BE EFFECTUAL IN SOUL WINNING (Rhapsody of Realities Wednesday, October 26, 2022)

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18).

Not every Christian is participating actively in the ministry of reconciliation. It’s not meant to be so. We’re all expected to be active, and very effectual in soul winning. The day would come when we all stand before the Master and every one of us would receive praise of Him (1 Corinthians 4:5). The Lord is going to reward us according to our works: “For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works” (Matthew 16:27).

As we know, our works aren’t the same; our commitment is at different levels. But today, I want you to make an honest assessment of your participation in the Gospel: if you were to stand before God right now, what would He say about your works in the propagation of the Gospel in these end times?

God’s number one passion is soul winning; therefore, put everything into it. Be active, very active, in the ministry of reconciliation. 2 Peter 3:9 says, “The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.”

The Lord’s overwhelming passion to reconcile men to Himself is emphasized in the assignment He gave to Jesus, buttressed by these words of the Master Himself: “...I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly” (John 10:10). Take this seriously. Every day, talk to others about Jesus. Do it in your neighbourhood, in your estate, and then go beyond.

There’re places you might not be able to get to physically; you can reach them through partnership and sponsorship of the distribution of Gospel materials, such as Rhapsody of Realities. We have the structure and platforms for such. Contact your local church office or visit www.reachoutworld.org for more information.

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for the opportunity to actively win souls today. The light of your glorious Gospel shines brightly in the nations, as we proclaim your truth in all the earth; every resistance is broken, and men’s hearts are open to receive our message for their salvation. Satan’s bondage and deception are destroyed, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Get ready for 2 days of upliftment, promotion, healing and all-round blessings November 4 - 5, 2022..

How to Participate:
�Register @ www.healingstreams.tv/zone/LZ1ISM

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 1:16; 2 Corinthians 5:18-19; Mark 16:15-16

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
2 Timothy 2:1-26 & Jeremiah 19-22

Hebrews 13:1-25 & Ezekiel 25-26
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2022

DESIRE TO PROPHESY

Thursday, October 27th.

Pastor Chris

For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted (1 Corinthians 14:31).

To prophesy means to speak words of divine revelation and potency; words that have and give life. And through the gift of prophecy, the Body of Christ—the Church—is edified, strengthened and comforted.

You might be in your closet or in a meeting, and words in Psalm 23 well up from within you, and then you go, “Psalm 23 verse 1 says, ‘The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want’; therefore, we’re nourished, sustained, energized, strengthened and prepared for His soon return through the ministry of the Word! We’re invigorated and vitalized through and through because He nourishes us.’” With such words, the church is edified. Hallelujah!

That’s why the Bible says, “Pursue love, and desire spiritual gifts, but especially that you may prophesy” (1 Corinthians 14:1 NKJV). Through the gift of prophecy, we can admonish one another and strengthen one another. 1 Corinthians 14:31 says, “For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.” This isn’t the same thing as everyone being a prophet. He didn’t say we may all desire to be prophets. Rather, it says that every one of us can, and should desire to prophesy.

If the gift of prophecy will bless and edify the church, it’ll bless and edify you. You can use the gift of prophecy to take charge of your life and control things in your “aion.” Acts 2:17 says, “And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy….”

Chart your course in perpetual victory and triumph through the gift of prophecy. Prophesy about the peace and prosperity of your nation and the nations of the world. Prophesy about your health, success, prosperity and victory. Prophesy about your life, and about your future. Prophesy to your bone, to your body, to your skin, to your blood, to your finances, job, business, academics, etc.

Every family deserves a copy of of Realities. Imagine the potential impact we will make around the world if one person sponsors at least 5 Copies of Rhapsody of Realities to be distributed in families? Get involved, using link below to sponsor: http:///ROR-sponsorship

CONFESSION

I’m nurtured, edified and sustained in the victorious life. I walk in divine health and prosperity; I walk in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel. My life is upward and forward only, and I’m filled with the knowledge of God’s will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. Amen.

Ensure to register for the upcoming Healing Streams Live Healing Services With Pastor Chris Is A 2-Day Online Healing Program Scheduled To Hold On Friday 4 & Saturday 5 November 2022. Register @ http:///HealingStreams3days

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Timothy 1:18 AMPC This charge and admonition I commit in trust to you, Timothy, my son, in accordance with prophetic intimations which I formerly received concerning you, so that inspired and aided by them you may wage the good warfare, ||

|| Romans 12:6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, [let us prophesy] according to the proportion of faith; ||

Rhapsody of Realities in the Language of their heart is the best gift that can put a smile and change the life of your loved ones forever. Express God's Love,His Glory And Beauty this year, Click To Vote to Sponsor Copies of the Rhapsody of Realities. Your vote helps us send Rhapsody of Realities around the world, a vote cost 1 dollars. Kindly Vote here: https:///RinRhapsodyHunt

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 2 Timothy 3:1-17 & Jeremiah 23-25

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> James 1:1-27 & Ezekiel 27

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:08am On Oct 28, 2022
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*HIS NAME HAS POWER IN ALL THREE WORLDS*

Friday, October 28th.

Pastor Chris

_*Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth (Philippians 2:9-10).*_

If Jesus truly gave us the legal right, that is, the power of attorney to use His Name, what results should we expect when we use His Name? What’s so important about the Name of Jesus? What does His Name represent and why should we have so much confidence in the Name of Jesus?

We have the answer in our opening scripture. Notice the construction; it’s absolute. It says, “At the name of Jesus every knee should bow”; that’s a sovereign decree, a law in the realm of the spirit. Hallelujah! This sovereign decree is in force in heaven, in the earth, and under the earth (in hell). His Name has power in all three worlds; that power applies to the “things,” that is, whatever exists in all three worlds; whether they be thrones, governments, galaxies, principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world or in high places; they’re all subject to His Name.

This is remarkable! It explains why you should never be flustered by anything in life. It makes no difference what Satan and his cohorts of hell are concocting; you can neutralize their efforts and overturn their works in the
Name of Jesus. Recall part of what we read in Philippians 2:9-10: “of things under the earth”; it means beings, things, or anything that exists in hell.

No wonder, Jesus told us we could: _*“Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils...”*_ (Matthew 10:cool. The reason is that even if a man went to hell, you could call him back, because the Name of Jesus Christ has power in heaven, on earth, and in hell. Hallelujah!

EVERY TRIBE AND TONGUE COUNTS. We're preparing the world for the rapture. This is the biggest job and investment. Join us today & sponsor the distribution of Rhapsody Of Realities in different languages of the world, click: http:///ROR-sponsorship

*PRAYER*

*Thank you, Father, for the glorious results I see when I use the Name of Jesus. Today, Lord, your righteousness rules and reigns in the nations; many are healed, lepers are cleansed, the dead are raised, and there’s a great harvest of souls into the Kingdom, in the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Colossians 3:17* And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, [do] all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. *||*

*||* *Mark 16:17-18* And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. *||*

*||* *Philippians 2:9-10 WNT* It is in consequence of this that God has also so highly exalted Him, and has conferred on Him the Name which is supreme above every other, 10 in order that in the Name of JESUS every knee should bow, of beings in Heaven, of those on the earth, and of those in the underworld, *||*

_Challenge yourself and take Jesus to every home. Vote the #1 world's most distributed daily devotional, Rhapsody Of Realities. Every vote is an opportunity to impact someone's life, with the saving power of God's word. A vote cost 1 dollars. Kindly Vote here:_ https:///RinRhapsodyHunt

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 2 Timothy 4:1-22 & Jeremiah 26-28

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* James 2:1-26 & Ezekiel 28

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2022

*THE AUTHORITY AND DOMINION OF HIS NAME*

Sunday, October 30th.

Pastor Chris

_*And what is the exceeding greatness of his power…Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come (Ephesians 1:19-21).*_

In Ephesians 1:17-18, the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, prayed a beautiful prayer for God’s people. As He progressed in the prayer, He showed us something about who Jesus really is, and expounds on the authority, power and dominion vested in His Name. Notice that God raised Jesus from the dead and set Him at His own right hand. “Right hand” isn’t a description of directional or geographical location; it implies the seat of power.

When you refer to someone as your right-hand man, what you mean is that he represents you; he has your authority to act in your stead. Jesus is in God’s seat. Where exactly is that? It says, _*“…in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come”*_ (Ephesians 1:20-21). That’s where Jesus is—His position of authority.

Thus, the Name of Jesus Christ is above every power, every rulership, every government, and every authority. The Wuest translation gives us a more excellent rendering of Ephesians 1:21. It tells us that Jesus is _*“over and above every government and authority and power and lordship and every name that is constantly being named, not only in this age, but also in the one about to come.”*_

No wonder the apostles used the Name of Jesus and ruled the world of their time. This is what Christians around the world must rediscover today: the power of the Name of Jesus. Learn to use that Name in all circumstances.

EVERY TRIBE AND TONGUE COUNTS. We're preparing the world for the rapture. This is the biggest job and investment. Join us today & sponsor the distribution of Rhapsody Of Realities in different languages of the world, click: http:///ROR-sponsorship

*CONFESSION*

*The Name of Jesus is the Name above all names, and I use that Name as an instrument today. His Name is greater than cancer, it replaces maimed limbs, it opens blind eyes, unstops deaf ears, and raises the dead. In the Name of Jesus, I declare that I’m more than a conqueror, a champion forever; eternally fruitful and productive. Blessed be God!*

Kindly register for the Healing Streams Live Healing Services With Pastor Chris Is A 2-Day Online Healing Program Scheduled To Hold On Friday 4 & Saturday 5 November 2022. Register @ http:///HealingStreams3days

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Philippians 2:9-11* Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; 11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father. *||*

*||* *Mark 16:17-18* And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. *||*

Challenge yourself and take Jesus to every home. Vote the #1 world's most distributed daily devotional, Rhapsody Of Realities. Every vote is an opportunity to impact someone's life, with the saving power of God's word. A vote cost 1 dollars. Kindly Vote here: https:///RinRhapsodyHunt

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Titus 3:1-15 & Jeremiah 31-32

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* James 4:1-16 & Ezekiel 30

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:52am On Oct 31, 2022

STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED

Monday, October 31st.

Pastor Chris

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth (2 Timothy 2:15).

Daniel made outstanding impact in his day. The Scripture shows us he was studious. In Daniel 9:2, he said, “In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.”

Daniel was so studious he gave special attention to Jeremiah’s prophecy of the seventy years of the captivity. In Daniel 1:4 (NLT), the Bible shows us the King needed people who were “...well versed in every branch of learning...” to pilot the affairs of his kingdom, and Daniel was found to be eminently qualified.

Daniel was highly esteemed of the Lord. In the New Testament, Jesus also quoted him (Daniel) and corroborated his prophecy when He said, “When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet…” (Matthew 24:15).

We find the same quality with Paul the Apostle. Paul was studious. In 2 Timothy 4:13, we see his attachment to his study materials when he said to Timothy, “The cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.” He specially requested for his study materials to be sent to him, because he was a diligent student.

If Daniel and Paul were studious, why won’t you? You must study to show yourself approved to God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, but rightly dividing the word of truth. In Hosea 4:6, God said, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge….” He was referring to the knowledge of the Word. Until and unless you know the Word for yourself, you’re going to be a victim in life. That’s why God wants you to study. Give yourself to the Word and your success, progress and prosperity will be inevitable.

There’re places you might not be able to get to physically; you can reach them through partnership and sponsorship of the distribution of Gospel materials, such as Rhapsody of Realities. We have the structure and platforms for such. Visit http:///ROR-sponsorship to sponsors today.

CONFESSION

I’m given to voracious study of the Word of God; therefore, I heap success upon success, living victoriously, walking in divine health, and winning every day. Through my knowledge of the Word of God, I make outstanding impact for the Lord in my world, bringing many out of ignorance and dearth of divine realities, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

STARTING THIS FRIDAY! Kindly register for the Healing Streams Live Healing Services With Pastor Chris Is A 2-Day Online Healing Program Scheduled To Hold On Friday 4 & Saturday 5 November 2022. Register @ http:///HealingStreams3days

FURTHER STUDY: || Acts 17:10-11 And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming [thither] went into the synagogue of the Jews. 11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. ||

|| Proverbs 24:4-5 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches. 5 A wise man [is] strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength. ||

|| 1 Timothy 4:15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all. ||

Rhapsody of Realities in the Language of their heart is the best gift that can put a smile and change the life of your loved ones forever. Express God's Love,His Glory And Beauty this year, Click To Vote to Sponsor Copies of the Rhapsody of Realities. Your vote helps us send Rhapsody of Realities around the world, a vote cost 1 dollars. Kindly Vote here: https:///RinRhapsodyHunt

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Philemon 1:1-25 & Jeremiah 33

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> James 5:1-20 & Ezekiel 31

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:09am On Nov 01, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 1ST NOVEMBER 2022

Pastor Chris OYAKHILOME

THEME: A DIVINE CONNECTION

“But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit” (1 Corinthians 6:17).

We are joined to the Lord and one spirit with Him. Our oneness with the Lord was God’s dream and it has been realized in Christ. The Holy Spirit is responsible for the oneness. Jesus said, “I and my Father are one” (John 10:30). How was Jesus one with the Father? It was through the Holy Spirit. It is the same with you today.

2 Corinthians 6:16 says, “…for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.” Now, He lives in you and walks in you. You are a God-carrying vessel.

In John 14:20, Jesus said, “…I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.” That means you are in the Father in Jesus Christ, and He is in you. That is a divine connection!

Thus, your ability or sufficiency is of Him (2 Corinthians 3:5). You are connected through the Holy Spirit to the unlimited power of God with limitless possibilities and unending glory. Blessed be God!

CONFESSION
I am connected to God, for the Holy Spirit lives in me! He is in me to help me live the triumphant Christian life and be successful in all that I do, to the glory of the Father. Through the Holy Spirit, I live a life of extraordinary blessings every day as He works in me, building me, and building others through me. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY
Ephesians 5:30 (KJV) “for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.”

John 14:16 (AMPC) “And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever–”

1 Corinthians 3:16 (KJV) “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?”

Philemon 1:1-25 & Jeremiah 33
James 5:1-20 & Ezekiel 31
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:37am On Nov 02, 2022
IT’LL PREVAIL IN YOUR CITY (Rhapsody of Realities Wednesday, November 2, 2022)

So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed (Acts 19:20).

Luke gives a historical report of some of Paul’s activities during his missionary journey in Asia, particularly Ephesus. Acts 19:8 says, “And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God.”

But something began to happen: as he preached the Gospel in the synagogue, resistance began to form. Some of the Jews didn’t believe; rather, they publicly maligned the way of the Lord! The Apostle Paul, who quickly observed this, separated the disciples, holding daily meetings with them in the lecture hall of Tyrannus (Acts 19:9).

Verse 10 tells us that this went on for a space of two years. And the result was that all the Jews and Greeks who lived in the province of Asia heard the Word of the Lord. Acts 19:11-12 (NIV) says, “God did extraordinary miracles through Paul, so that even handkerchiefs and aprons that had touched him were taken to the sick, and their illnesses were cured and the evil spirits left them.” This is what happens when the Word of God gains the ascendancy.

The same will happen in your nation, city, town, or community if you’d preach and teach the Word. Paul gave sufficient time to the preaching and teaching of the Word, so much so that an entire city heard the Gospel. If the Word of God could dominate and change the city of Ephesus, it’ll produce the same results in your life and in your world.

Use and apply the Word of God to change things in your world. That Word is in your mouth and it’ll prevail. Even now, open your mouth and pour forth righteousness upon your community, city, and nation! Seed your environment with the Gospel.

PRAYER
Dear Holy Father, through the preaching and teaching of the Gospel of righteousness, your Kingdom is established in every city and nation, and all over the world. Thank you for the increased grace upon the Church to proclaim liberty in all the earth, in these last days, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Timothy 4:2 MSG; Acts 28:30-31

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Hebrews 2 & Jeremiah 36-37

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Peter 1:13-25 & Ezekiel 33

Rhapsody of Realities 2022 Devotional was written by Pastor Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (D.Sc., D.D.). President of Loveworld Inc. aka Christ Embassy Int’l.

Get ready for 2 days of upliftment, promotion, healing and all-round blessings November 2022 Healing Streams Live Healing Service from Friday, November 4 to Saturday, November 5, 2022

How to Participate:
�Register @ www.healingstreams.tv/zone/LZ1ISM
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2022

*SAME GOD—SAME TESTIMONIES*

Saturday, November 5th.

Pastor Chris

_*Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them (Acts 5:15).*_

The Bible tells us in Hebrews 13:8, _*“Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever.”*_ Some have wondered if what we read of Peter in the opening verse above is still possible in our day. Absolutely! We see the same miracles and testimonies today because it’s the same God.

The Bible says handkerchiefs and aprons that had touched Paul’s body were placed on the sick, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them (Acts 19:12).

Similarly, we’ve received countless testimonies of how this very devotional you’re reading—Rhapsody of Realities—was placed on the sick and even the dead, and there were miracles: the sick got healed and the dead were raised back to life! This has happened multiple times in different parts of the world, because this material is from God.

Think about the story of a lady whose husband had died. She said to someone, “I heard that when people use Rhapsody of Realities, they raise the dead in your church. Please come with a copy to the hospital; my husband is dead.” The lady whom she had called took a copy of Rhapsody to the hospital and placed it on the dead body, and the man came back to life. Hallelujah!

You can immediately see the similarity between this and the story of the woman with the issue of blood in Luke 8:43-48: “she heard”, and because she heard, she pushed her way through a teeming crowd to touch the hem of Jesus’ garment and was healed instantly.

The difference is the book Rhapsody of Realities is a
far better repository of the power of God in that it contains God’s Word that you can study again and again, rather than the handkerchiefs or aprons on which nothing is written. Praise God!

IT'S GRAND FINALE OF THE HEALING STREAMS LIVE HEALING SERVICES WITH PASTOR CHRIS TODAY �����

Get ready, you are about to experience that desire of your heart.

PARTICIPATE LIVE ANY OF THE LINKS BELOW � http:///LiveHealingService

OR

http:///Healingstreams_tv

(In any language of your choice)

Invite everyone you know now. It's about another day of the miraculous

*CONFESSION*

*I’m a carrier of the blessing; everything that’s connected to me is blessed, grows and multiplies. I’m a dispenser of the Lord’s goodness to my world, the extension and manifestation of His manifold graces to all those I come in contact with today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Acts 19:11-12* And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: 12 So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them. *||*

*||* *Acts 5:15 MSG* They even carried the sick out into the streets and laid them on stretchers and bedrolls, hoping they would be touched by Peter's shadow when he walked by. *||*

*||* *Matthew 14:35-36* And when the men of that place had knowledge of him, they sent out into all that country round about, and brought unto him all that were diseased; 36 And besought him that they might only touch the hem of his garment: and as many as touched were made perfectly whole. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Hebrews 4:14-5:1-10 & Jeremiah 44-47

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 1 Peter 3:1-12 & Ezekiel 36

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:33am On Nov 06, 2022

HE REIGNS THROUGH US

Sunday, November 6th.

Pastor Chris

And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it (Colossians 2:15).

From our opening verse, we see that Jesus made a spectacle of Satan and his cohorts in hell. He spoiled principalities and powers and openly humiliated them. All the spirits of darkness saw this happen. The Conybeare translation says He disarmed them. Hallelujah! Now, He’s reigning over them and over all things.

1 Corinthians 15:25 says, “For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.” Jesus is in Heaven, seated at the right hand of God, a place of power. So, how then is He reigning? How does He reign over His enemies? Romans 5:17 gives us an idea; it says, “For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.” He reigns through us!

When we reign, He reigns. And remember, the Bible tells us that grace reigns through righteousness: “That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord” (Romans 5:21). Thus, while we live for Him as His light, His grace works in and through us; His grace for reigning. Hallelujah!

Our job is well cut out for us: it’s to reign in the realm of life and display the virtues and perfections of Christ (1 Peter 2:9 AMPC). This is why He wants us to learn and grow in His Word and put it to work. He wants us to run this world for Him, using the Name of Jesus. We’re the light of the world and we have overcome the adversary and all adversities; we win by the blessed Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Hallelujah!

Join us to illuminate the truth of God’s Word into every household and every street globally with Rhapsody of Realities related content. There are 2.3 billion households and over 60 million streets in the world which we want to penetrate to the maximum possible. Click To sponsor copies of Rhapsody of Realities Today: http:///ROR-sponsorship

CONFESSION

I’ve received grace to reign and rule in life as a king. Therefore, I exercise dominion over circumstances, the devil and his cohorts. Right now, in the Name of Jesus, I break the influence of Satan over the nations, over the peoples, over the leaders, over the young ones all around the world! Christ reigns in the nations and His righteousness fills the earth and mantles the hearts of men, for all souls belong to Him. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become [the kingdoms] of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. ||

|| Revelation 5:9-10 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Hebrews 5:11-6:1-20 & Jeremiah 48-49

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Peter 3:13-22 & Ezekiel 37

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (106) (Reply)

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 295
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.