Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm (1052 Views)

Please, What's The Current Rate Of Payoneer Card On Naija ATM / Get A Verified US Paypal Account With Naija ATM / How To Sign Up And Fund Barter Virtual Card To Pay Online In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm by exporttraining: 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
A lot of people are having problem on how to open a payoneer mastercard here in Nigeria. The most important is to receive it here in Nigeria safely. I have been opening it for people who are using it for online job/ business. Allow me to open A new payoneer mastercard for you and receive it safely here in Nigeria or abroad. I also fund it for you here in naija. reach me if interested.

1 Share

Re: Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm by exporttraining: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Meet an expert in the field to get you one and solve your hassles
Re: Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Wetin dey worry these people? Any Tom dick or Harry can open this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm by Isaacpyo04(m): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good evening, i just received my payoneer card. I have questions and i will appreciate if i am able to get some answers.
1. Can i load my payoneer card with my atm card, if not, how do i go about it?
2. I got the add with the aim of using it online, e.g. ebay, amazon, alibaba and clickbank or even link to my paypal. But none is accepting the card. Does it work on does sites?
answers or any solution proffered will be appreciated. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm by exporttraining: 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
You can load it and same time you can buy with it. reach me on 08035268121 ]Good evening, i just received my payoneer card. I have questions and i will appreciate if i am able to get some answers.
2. I got the add with the aim of using it online, e.g. ebay, amazon, alibaba and clickbank or even link to my paypal. But none is accepting the card. Does it work on does sites?
[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm by stanleyalpacino(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
exporttraining:
You can load it and same time you can buy with it. reach me on 08035268121 ]Good evening, i just received my payoneer card. I have questions and i will appreciate if i am able to get some answers.

Oga bros kindly answer the questions here so other people like me will learn. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm by exporttraining: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
It is not done. when u are ready

Oga bros kindly answer the questions here so other people like me will learn. Thanks. [/quote]
Re: Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm by Beneinyang10(m): 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
I have added mine on Clickbank but how do I fund my Card, bcs I can't fund it either.
Your feedback pls...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm by Nobody: 5:39am On Jul 20, 2017
[quote authaor=Isaacpyo04 post=58626423]Good evening, i just received my payoneer card. I have questions and i will appreciate if i am able to get some answers.
[/quote]
1. You can not.. You only get funded through merchants.
2. I successfully added mine to PayPal.. Its a virtual card... Some sites are indifferent to it for now.. But I am sure will soon come on board.
P.S. kindly read through the help sections of services such as payoneer or any other that you might be interested in, you'd find a lot of useful details there rather than come here and someone is directing you to his contact as though he created the payoneer and therefore knows everything about it.

1 Like

Re: Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm by Isaacpyo04(m): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2017
Beneinyang10:
I have added mine on Clickbank but how do I fund my Card, bcs I can't fund it either.
Your feedback pls...!!
how did you do it,?
Is there a special tweak to it, cos my card is not accepted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm by Isaacpyo04(m): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2017
azeezhy:

1. You can not.. You only get funded through merchants.
2. I successfully added mine to PayPal.. Its a virtual card... Some sites are indifferent to it for now.. But I am sure will soon come on board.
P.S. kindly read through the help sections of services such as payoneer or any other that you might be interested in, you'd find a lot of useful details there rather than come here and someone is directing you to his contact as though he created the payoneer and therefore knows everything about it.
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm by modath(f): 6:19am On Jul 21, 2017
stanleyalpacino:

Oga bros kindly answer the questions here so other people like me will learn. Thanks.

To fund , check e currency thread... Lots of legit people /exchangers are there ... It's easy, very easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm by exporttraining: 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
It is possible you fund with naija atm card
Re: Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm by exporttraining: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
I will fund payoneer act. for you if you need. 08035268121
Re: Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm by exporttraining: 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
Are you interested to open payoneer account? contact if interested!
Re: Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm by exporttraining: 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
Good Evening! Do You have payoneer fund to withdraw? reach me
Re: Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm by exporttraining: 6:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
A lot of people are having problem on how to open a payoneer mastercard here in Nigeria. The most important is to receive it here in Nigeria safely. I have been opening it for people who are using it for online job/ business. Allow me to open A new payoneer mastercard for you and receive it safely here in Nigeria or abroad. I also fund it for you here in naija. reach me if interested.
Re: Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm by exporttraining: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
Good Evening! Do You have payoneer fund to withdraw? reach me
Re: Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm by fastlane84: 3:02am On Aug 17, 2017
*Earn 1000 Naira Daily, 100% Trusted- Wema Bank Promo!*

*OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH WEMA BANK TODAY FOR FREE.*

*Benefits are as follows:*

*On every member you refer to open an account with WEMA BANK, the bank gives to you #1000 INSTANTLY WITHOUT DELAY I.E, IF U REFER 30 PEOPLE TODAY U GET #30000*

*HOW TO REGISTER*

1. DOWNLAND AN APP CALLED *ALAT* FROM THE PLAY STORE.

2. AFTER INSTALL OPEN AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS U ARE ASK TO. VERY EASY TO REGISTER

IF ASK FOR REFERER CODE USE MINE

**GY8MNB **

..NOTE THAT FOR UR ACCOUNT TO BE ACTIVE SO THAT U CAN ENJOIN OTHER BENEFITS...ALL THAT IS REQUIRED OF YOU AFTER REGISTRATION IS TO PUT A MINIMUM OF #500 INTO THE ACCOUNT NUMBER GIVEN TO YOU TO MAKE IT ACTIVE. AFTER WHICH YOU CAN WITHDRAW..

NOTE THAT U CAN ALSO APPLY FOR YOUR ATM CARD WHICH CAN BE MADE AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCATION..

ENJOY.......�

NOTE: PROMO IS ENDING IN FEW DAYS TIME, SO HURRY NOW AND MAKE GOOD USE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT Via PM 08035348364
Re: Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm by exporttraining: 7:54am On Aug 17, 2017
A lot of people are having problem on how to open a payoneer mastercard here in Nigeria. The most important is to receive it here in Nigeria safely. I have been opening it for people who are using it for online job/ business. Allow me to open A new payoneer mastercard for you and receive it safely here in Nigeria or abroad. I also fund it for you here in naija. reach 08035268121 if interested.
Re: Urgent to open and fund Payoneer Mastercard with naija atm by exporttraining: 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
I will fund payoneer act. for you if you need. 08035268121

(1) (Reply)

I want to sell these great domain names, check them here!! / The Most Effective Method To Make Money Scamming People Online (in Nigeria) / Please Location Of Waste Management Plants In South - South And South - East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.