Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:27 AM

Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday (15291 Views)

Chinese Health Workers Take Off Facemasks To Celebrate Fall In Coronavirus Cases / Man Donates Blood To Dying Neighbour’s Son In Port Harcourt / A Nairalander Voluntarily Donates Blood To Mark His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by austinoeze(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good
Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by Stevengerd(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nairalanders Just They Suprise Me I Swear!
Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by femi4: 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Something wey I dey do every month
Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by Oju4190: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Na wa for u oooo.So u dey stay Asaba u cum pay transport come pH to donate blood.Wetin do the hospital wen dey Asaba or Agbor? I think u ar up to sometin?
Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by jackdaniels(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
Y donating for free when it wud later be sold for 20k and abv
Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by moses93(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
no give anybody HI.V o, tor
Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by Olalekan95(m): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
gud for u...

check my signature...
Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by RGem(f): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Wonderful. Good job. But you know what I keep asking, who are these donated piles of blood given to? Blood is sold to everyone in need of it and these are usually donated blood. So, who are we donating to? We donate freely to hospitals and they sell it to people in need. I don't understand.

I always wonder too.
Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by megabyte2(f): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
After donating for free they will sell it to those patient in need of it.
Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by okusebi(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
to me, free blood donation is a foolish idea when you perfectly know that the hospitals will definately sell the blood to the patients very expensive. the last time i donated, i remember i collected 5k cash from the hospital. no hard feelings cool
Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Just a paltry small tin of milk n malt...no wonder ppl don't donate
Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good of him
Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by shevy878: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Oga keep cheap publicity for one side. So you expect me to donate my blood at a Nigeria hospital so that they ll use it to extort money from the poor masses.
Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by seguno2: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
ExpensiveG:
Happy birthday Bro......

Abeg I go follow drink dat Maltina and Milk grin

dat combination sweet well well tongue

grin

Are you a thief like our politicians who reap the money of the people instead of working for them?
You want follow drink? Did you follow to donate blood?
Abeg swerve.
Thanks to the OP o jare for sharing this inspirational act.
Happy birthday and LLNP.
Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by ExpensiveG: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
seguno2:

Are you a thief like our politicians who reap the money of the people instead of working for them?
You want follow drink? Did you follow to donate blood?
Abeg swerve.
Thanks to the OP o jare for sharing this inspirational act.
Happy birthday and LLNP.

Olodo

how e take concern you, abi na tou be dey OP...

even dey Op reply me well....

Aproko... mtcheew

Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by malificent(f): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bless your heart smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
MOSICATED5:
oh sorry abt that. U can eat healthy meals and veg to boost ur blood
But what is really the science behind healthy meal and vegetable to boost blood?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by seguno2: 6:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lexusgs430:
The easiest way to know your HIV & HEP & STD status........ Donate Blood .................

Valid point.
Thanks for the moderators who took this to the front page.
More of useful topics like this oh.
Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by uju22(f): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Waoooo ,nice one, Happ birthday to you, may God bless your new age. Amen

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by waledeji(m): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
No be HIV positive I dey see for your certificate so?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I don run grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
okusebi:
to me, free blood donation is a foolish idea when you perfectly know that the hospitals will definately sell the blood to the patients very expensive. the last time i donated, i remember i collected 5k cash from the hospital. no hard feelings cool
Are you 0-ve cause I know 0-v are very expensive and rare to get.
Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by larrypourl(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Very good of you. But that thing dey fear me do ooo. chai! I go come dey look blood dey krmt my body, I can't stand it.

Click my signature below for quality loafers.
Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by FFA: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
HBD to you this is a nice gesture..........

MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF TODAY IN GOOD HEALTH

AND BLESSING .

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by abike12(f): 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
very nice. HBD and wish you an awesome year ahead!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by seguno2: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
shevy878:
Oga keep cheap publicity for one side. So you expect me to donate my blood at a Nigeria hospital so that they ll use it to extort money from the poor masses.

If you also like "cheap publicity", start a campaign against the use of donated blood to extort money from the masses.
Please note that no one will stop you from doing this. On the contrary, many will help you get plenty of "cheap publicity".
Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by Lexusgs430: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
seguno2:

Valid point.
Thanks for the moderators who took this to the front page.
More of useful topics like this oh.

We are tired of seeing Tonto, Snake, Krane, Crocodile etc etc

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by okusebi(m): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
beamtopola:

Are you 0-ve cause I know 0-v are very expensive and rare to get.
no i am O positive
Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by Sultty(m): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Instead to give him village winch make them allow am rest smh sad
Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by Andrella51(f): 6:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
awww, we share the same birthday, very thoughtful thing u did.
Re: Nairalander Donates Blood To Celebrate His Birthday by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Happy birthday!

You did something very noble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Pharmacy Day : Things You May Not Know About Pharmacists / Breaking News! Nafdac Staff Begins Nationwide Strike / 7 Perfect Ways To Better Your Mental Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.