Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) (38434 Views)

Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji's Son's New Pictures / Meet Johntel Peters 'Black Barbie'. He's Not Gay - Toyin Lawani Shows Her Model / Batifeori Maximiliano Adedeji's Hairstyle: Olamide Shows Off Son's New Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by Elnida: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
notoriousbabe:
how you see the mama life too?no be semi olosho she be?snake no fit born cockroach

which one come be semi Olosho again. nairaland oo cool
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by benfluleck: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
I'm ashamed on the comments here on this thread. Human beings telling a child less than 7 not to near Ikorodu or the hairstyle will turn him gay (does that even make sense, honestly think about stuff before you write).
If he likes the style leave him, it's his hair and he can do what he likes with it. Nigerians are too judgmental about other people. Fine boy too young enough to read the rubbish some people are writing on here, rock on cool

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by jaytime(m): 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Na so my village man braid his lil son's hair and hangs him big big chain for London. Small time the boy became wild and out of his control. Na so him take return the boy back to village where he took him from.
Madam, continue. Na here we go dey hear the news.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Yomzzyblog:
Fashion eneterprenur, Toyin Lawani took to her Instagram page to show off her son, Lord Maine's new hair look.

He looks cute tho..

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/07/toyin-lawani-shows-off-her-sons-new.html

I hope this boy no go turn gay when him grow
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by bighugelongDCK9: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
this is an upcoming evans or badoo or viking or aye or eiye member.
in 15years to come quote me
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by muller101(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Future gangster
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by Jadoskii(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lyf af spoil finish o...the first day wey i barb gallas go ouse,ma mama komot blade talk say make uncle chima nd uncle jhonny hol me dan come begin dey scrape my head with vex...since den na low cut oo till I enta 300l wet I con get mind barb obama

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tolexander:
Life don spoil finish! cry cry cry

When I was about 13 years (older than this boy o), wey I go "jerry coil" my hair, na broom my mother take beat me reach barber shop. She comanded the barber make he commot all my hair with anything (blade, cutlass, hoe, tractor) and barb "bololo" for me. I no chop for house that night.

Well, see Toyin Lawani self. Like mama, like pikin!

And if aunty come for them now, them go say aunty don mad again
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tolexander:

When I was about 13 years (older than this boy o), wey I go "jerry coil" my hair, na broom my mother take beat me reach barber shop. She comanded the barber make he commot all my hair with anything (blade, cutlass, hoe, tractor) and barb "bololo" for me. I no chop for house that night.

And if aunty come for them now, them go say aunty don mad again

we never finish talk of panda and this one too come
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by iamwoods(m): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jaytecq:
After u will be going to Mountain, praying that u cant control him.... sad
they will start blaming the devil

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by brosammy(m): 9:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ladies of now a days have really lose that virtue of womanhood, See the kind of life this one is exposing this innocent boy to,just know that you will give accounts to God over the boy
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
ariklawani:
look here miss, you don't come typing shiit on the Internet with 'I guess' you fvcking have to get your facts right. Lord Trigg is his father and he's a bleached aśs M'fvcker

Now you can google 'Lord Trigg' with reference to his old pictures. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by ariklawani(f): 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
look here miss, you don't come typing shiit on the Internet with 'I guess' you fvcking have to get your facts right. Lord Trigg is his father and he's a bleached aśs M'fvcker

Now you can google 'Lord Trigg' with reference to his old pictures. Thank me later
U dump! can't u see that boi skull is very fair,abi dem dey bleach skull ,
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
ariklawani:
U dump! can't u see that boi skull is very fair,abi dem dey bleach skull ,
dump? You're way too bïtchy for me to trade shiït with. Get back to the class thòt

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by Ejanla07: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
stoopid fellows will slam toyin. but dey forget dat mother nature give some kids natural follow come dread. so why d hypocrisy wen u decide to ve dread....

naigeria and sentiment
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by ariklawani(f): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=Jacksparr0w1207 post=58631289] dump? You're way too bïtchy for me to trade shiït with. Get back to the class thòt[/quote Besides, is their kid ,not urs.stop taking panado for their sickness. Pele tie.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
ariklawani:

Your English does my head in

Good night

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by abelokanlawon: 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tolexander:

Honestly Speaking like Mama like pikin am very sure that like papa self
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
its her kid..she can dress him however she likes

but one thing is certain; u reap what u sow
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by dabeto: 1:17am On Jul 20, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
tlops:
How does the hair style translate to your conclusions?

No mind them.....i see another Wizkid in de making....early indoc
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by Mrbabra: 1:29am On Jul 20, 2017
these students is better than some Nigeria police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSnXNJ1ZbOk
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 20, 2017
Tolexander:

grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by Kaycee7(m): 5:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Lemme get something straight.
Assuming, Toyin Lawani teaches this boy to respect his elders, love his fellow man, pray fervently and fear God, this hairstyle will still prevent him from being a good person?
Can someone please explain to me how the hairstyle alone will turn this boy into a bad person?
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by presh001: 5:54am On Jul 20, 2017
she should get ready for the outcome
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by mikejj(m): 7:13am On Jul 20, 2017
StarPlayer:
Why should a mother open her yansh for the world to see like this
na oly you see yansh i like your eye.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by tobrinskilanski: 7:16am On Jul 20, 2017
Divay22:
This too much o Lil gangster already angry sad sad sad
all of you dat are judging fit worse pass am...yet una dey low cut.
is evans on dreadlock??
DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITZ COVER.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by Divay22(f): 7:25am On Jul 20, 2017
tobrinskilanski:

all of you dat are judging fit worse pass am...yet una dey low cut.

is evans on dreadlock??

DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITZ COVER.
Okay sir

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by tobrinskilanski: 7:40am On Jul 20, 2017
Divay22:
Okay sir
yels ma.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by barragan: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2017
EntMirror:
Hmm.. Just take a look.. sad Instead of nurturing that genius to be great and affect the world positively, she's trying to turn him into a slowpoke.

My 4 year old son plays the game 'monopoly' and 'real estate tycoon'.. In the game, his very successful and mega rich. This game has changed the way he view money. I have set him on the path of riches. Teaching your kids the subject of money should be the work of every parents. You know why? Cause it's not taught in school.

Visit www.entmirror.com

I've never actually thought of it this way before. Thank you sir!
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by Jesusbabygirl(f): 11:55am On Jul 20, 2017
12inches1:
People out here saying it doesnt matter. Dress the way you want to be addressed. If you walk into the hospital for an emergency surgery and the Dr that is supposed to treat is covered with tattoos and piercings with a dangling chain like 2 Chainz, wont you be scared for your life?
Really?
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Son's New Hairstyle (Photo) by Youngtrice(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
EntMirror:
Hmm.. Just take a look.. sad Instead of nurturing that genius to be great and affect the world positively, she's trying to turn him into a slowpoke.

My 4 year old son plays the game 'monopoly' and 'real estate tycoon'.. In the game, his very successful and mega rich. This game has changed the way he view money. I have set him on the path of riches. Teaching your kids the subject of money should be the work of every parents. You know why? Cause it's not taught in school.

Visit www.entmirror.com
Rich dad Poor dad thingy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man To Give Wizkid's Used Towel To His Children In Toronto - Wizkid Shares Photo / Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support / Iyanya Changes Look, Goes Blonde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.