Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures (30895 Views)

Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures / Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos) / Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by Jerrick(m): 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Busayo, walai your boo looks like one of my clients. cheesy
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:
Chai...see handsome man
Unlike our men that marry grannies most times.
Gold diggers everywhere.Lazy men using their d1ck to hustle.smh

2 Likes

Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lol abi. They should continue to deceive themselves there. Foreign men are the best. They'd treat you well and with respect plus you get super cute babies grin
Brownbarbie97:

Yes oooo. #TeamForeignMen.Nigerian men think the world revolves around them,mtshewww.

2 Likes

Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by columbus007(m): 6:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
but the guy is a very fine dude,toke should brace up at one peace.
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:
Chai...see handsome man
Chai. . . .see wahala

2 Likes

Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by Jacksonmava(f): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
My father my God, pls give me this kind of husband! Amen cool
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by Divay22(f): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
dayleke:

You are next, abi?
Nah smiley smiley :Not yet time
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
That's why I keep telling Nigerian men to take a cue from their female counterparts. But to think of it, which young and hot Caucasian girl would want to put up with the BS of an average Nigerian man?
pocohantas:
Chai...see handsome man

4 Likes

Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by 0b100100111: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
I pray she wouldn't be the one to author "Unbecoming volume 2"
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by buzp(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Afonjas don jazz d oyibo fine man. May oyibo white banana fall on u with plenty hafcast.
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by dayleke: 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Divay22:

Nah smiley smiley :Not yet time

Don't mind me joor...
Cos you said, "FTC and on a wedding thread"
That's why I thought it was time ni o....
Good luck n Congrats anyways...
Cheers...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by demefa(m): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jacksonmava:
My father my God, pls give me this kind of husband! Amen cool
with that ya sag waist!!!
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by pocohantas(f): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Inanna:
That's why I keep telling Nigerian men to take a cut from their female counterparts. But to think of it, which young and hot Caucasian girl would want to put up with the BS of an average Nigerian man?

My dear...e tire me o. They say we love them for money, and foreign girls love from the heart. Yet they can't get these hot foreign girls to love them from the heart. Only our rich men and celebrities get the hot foreign girls. The same foreign girls that love from the heart...chai grin

Brownbarbie97:

Gold diggers everywhere.Lazy men using their d1ck to hustle.smh
Hahaha...can't they gold dig the young girls for a change?

3 Likes

Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by HARDDON: 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sleek!
Hml
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by Jacksonmava(f): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
demefa:
with that ya sag waist!!!
Like that of your mama! Stop hatin' on me, wetin I do you na? Enemy of progress

2 Likes

Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by Titau: 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lovely pix

Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by silent10(m): 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
She got herself a nice man cool. And hope evry of her news won't strt gracing NL front page every now & then
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by nbisi: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
congrats but i hope she knows her husbby tradition in all ramification.......congrats sis....HML
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by martineverest(m): 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
alcmene:
Maga don pay
jealousy... U think everybody is gold digger?

2 Likes

Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by demefa(m): 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Inanna:
That's why I keep telling Nigerian men to take a cue from their female counterparts. But to think of it, which young and hot Caucasian girl would want to put up with the BS of an average Nigerian man?
If I Bleep dat ur yellow nyash u go kip quiet
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by eightsin(m): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:
Chai...see handsome man

Different boats for different sea
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by demefa(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jacksonmava:
Like that of your mama! Stop hatin' on me, wetin I do you na? Enemy of progress
Ur family is cursed all d gals in ur lineage ve sag nyash.Y hate on a very black ape like u?
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by eyinjuege: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Na wah o...

It seems our outfits even fit them better sef...

1 Like

Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by adisa4real(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
lovely
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by Jacksonmava(f): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
demefa:
Ur family is cursed all d gals in ur lineage ve sag nyash.Y hate on a very black ape like u?
smh. ...I just went thru your profile, i wonder why a graduate like you be behaving like an illiterate. Well I don't blame you, it's thefraustration and poverty you go through that makes you mentally sick!! Suckaway pit!! Get out of here, you bullshit and a cowdung >: undecided

2 Likes

Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by BiafraAmaka(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
What is the meaning of OAP

Old Age Pensioner?
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by nnokwa042(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
myrrtle:
fine young man. just as fine as me. congratulations to the couple
ur fine but ur location too bad Ogun state of all place abeg I still need my head ooh land filled with skull miners angry
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
Typical dirty, perverted, sex obsessed Nigerian man boy, looking for the next unfortunate victim to rapè with his rotten and diseased phallus. You should be looking for ways to maximize your monthly stipend of #19,800 to avoid dying of hunger instead of preying on females online and conveying your atrocious fantasies to them. Spits!
demefa:
If I Bleep dat ur yellow nyash u go kip quiet

2 Likes

Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by demefa(m): 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jacksonmava:
smh. ...I just went thru your profile, i wonder why a graduate like you be behaving like an illiterate. Well I don't blame you, it's thefraustration and poverty you go through that makes you mentally sick!! Suckaway pit!! Get out of here, you bullshit and a cowdung >: undecided
D truth is bitter sha black ape. Mst I like ur sag nyash!! Low class ape like u cnt boast of 2 meals a day.If u dm mi again I will invite you to ma mansion nd our dog will Bleep u badly. Go to hell daughter of a sag waist
Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by Jacksonmava(f): 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
demefa:
D truth is bitter sha black ape. Mst I like ur sag nyash!! Low class ape like u cnt boast of 2 meals a day.If u dm mi again I will invite you to ma mansion nd our dog will Bleep u badly. Go to hell daughter of a sag waist
wtf is wrong with you? Are you high?

2 Likes

Re: Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures by demefa(m): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Inanna:
Typical dirty, perverted, sex obsessed Nigerian man boy, looking for the next unfortunate victim to rapè with his rotten and diseased phallus. You should be looking for ways to maximize your monthly stipend of #19,800 to avoid dying of hunger instead of preying on females online and conveying your atrocious fantasies to them. Spits!
Yellow monkey, ur nyash smells alot. All of wot u said is to ur family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leo Dasilva: "Before You Get Married, Be Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner" / New Picture Of Tonto Dike / Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.