Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu (65322 Views)

Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / FG Offered Me Biafra Without Rivers, Benue: Nnamdi Kanu / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Mujtahida: 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Oh, many do. Most do. Unfortunately, the emptiest vessels have been doing most of the shouting and they've been successful in drowning out the voices of the rest of us who aren't lunatics. They feed off the personality cult of their supreme leader and critical thinking about what the supreme leader says is lost on them. Happens from time to time in otherwise civilized societies. How do you think a raving lunatic like Hitler somehow got elected in Germany: the country of Nietzsche and Freud and Goethe and Beethoven and Karl Marx and Kant and Martin Luther and Leibniz and Copernicus and Humboldt and Max Planck and Einstein? Traumatized populations occasionally lose their collective minds and get hijacked by opportunistic charlatans.
I have read your post on nairaland and you are quite intelligent. Please if you don't mind I'd ask you to do your own research on Hitler. Go online and do your research. All over the world the truth is gradually coming out cos I know why you have labelled him lunatic. I know why but the truth is coming to light thanks to the Internet.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
mynd1:
Maitama Estate, Danube street. if true dem born u well and u a man, Email me @ Queenzee1995. com. I will send u the remaining information! Arne, kafiri banza. I will be waiting!

That's not an email addy girl.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by chukwudireal(m): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
I just read a yorubastard by the name Alariwo saying igboland is unproductive...well,i dont know what that idiot actually meant by that but i would rather he be acquainted with a fact that the fertility in igboland is more than it is in yorubastard land...we can feed ur generation...

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by mynd1(f): 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

That's not an email addy girl.
Queenzee1995 @ yahoo.com
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by jiangchu: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
saintmark88:
I'm glad pple r now beginning to c this guy for the joke that he really is
he is nott joking. you need to understand the geography of the SE before making conclusion. some part of benue state speak Izzi whichh is adialect of the Ibos but were classified as benue. same thing as rivers state.

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Oh, many do. Most do. Unfortunately, the emptiest vessels have been doing most of the shouting and they've been successful in drowning out the voices of the rest of us who aren't lunatics. They feed off the personality cult of their supreme leader and critical thinking about what the supreme leader says is lost on them. Happens from time to time in otherwise civilized societies. How do you think a raving lunatic like Hitler somehow got elected in Germany: the country of Nietzsche and Freud and Goethe and Beethoven and Karl Marx and Kant and Martin Luther and Leibniz and Copernicus and Humboldt and Max Planck and Einstein? Traumatized populations occasionally lose their collective minds and get hijacked by opportunistic charlatans.

Mujtahida

Only a fool thinks that the Hausa Fulani people will accept a Restructured Nigeria

Only a bigger fool opposes IPOB and their call for Biafra.

Only the biggest fool condemns Kanu whose tactics have so far forced the Hausa Fulani terrorists to face the fact that in the future, Nigeria will either be Restructured or Disintegrated
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Babalegba(m): 1:25am On Jul 21, 2017
Mujtahida:

I have read your post on nairaland and you are quite intelligent. Please if you don't mind I'd ask you to do your own research on Hitler. Go online and do your research. All over the world the truth is gradually coming out cos I know why you have labelled him lunatic. I know why but the truth is coming to light thanks to the Internet.
Are you for real.So you think everything you read on the Internet is true smh. Hitler was a deranged lunatic.

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Culin(f): 5:59am On Jul 21, 2017
hammerF:

Are u from either state? No!

Go and mark it somewhere, if Biafra was to launch today, Rivers, Benue, Kogi and parts of Taraba are gone alongside the SS.

The Christian middle belt will also follow Biafra. They are already practically begging. First visit was from Tiv Benue and dey originally were not included.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAJZDHx_RxE

My sabi sabi that knows it all, I'm not from either state o, I'm from the state that you gave me. Mtchew.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by rosalieene(f): 7:16am On Jul 21, 2017
LogoDWhiz:

grin You should know why..
I believe you had wonderful experiences. Maybe you wee just trolling..
wonderful experience ko wonderful experience ni
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by HopeAtHand: 8:35am On Jul 21, 2017
mynd1:
Queenzee1995 @ yahoo.com
This is my kind of girl.. a girl with balls.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2017
rosalieene:

wonderful experience ko wonderful experience ni

We need to talk..
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Gwazah(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
CoolFreeday:

Which Benue are you from. Better go to your state and face your Biafra and leave Benue alone.
Benue can never ever be part of Biafra.
U are still a child leaving within Benue. u have never gone out to experience life and know the difference.

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Gwazah(m): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
EzeeYFB:
who is the "we" here?
u can smell "WE" when u insert ur fingers in ur as****.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by EzeeYFB(m): 2:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
Gwazah:

u can smell "WE" when u insert ur fingers in ur as****.
smh, u see why you are not taken seriously
So immature of you.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Mujtahida: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Babalegba:
Are you for real.So you think everything you read on the Internet is true smh. Hitler was a deranged lunatic.
Think before you type. So what is your source about the derangement of Hitler? Books? Perhaps history Channel? So you think everything written in books or shown on the television is true? Smh. You should step out beyond the dominant view and don't get trapped in the snare of a single story. What's your basis for saying Hitler was deranged? The holocaust abi? Smh
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by CoolFreeday(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
Gwazah:

U are still a child leaving within Benue. u have never gone out to experience life and know the difference.

what is this one saying? pls get yourself something useful to do
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dreamer
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Noneroone(m): 3:21am On Jul 22, 2017
shurlermoz:
But really, is there any single person that believe this guy?!
I'm just curious, is there anybody that believed this statement?!
That he was offered 5states, as what biko? Emperor or what?
A govt will offer her own prisoner part of her geographical area?
How?
why has your govt not refuted the claims?
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by shurlermoz(m): 8:40am On Jul 22, 2017
Noneroone:
why has your govt not refuted the claims?

Refuting the claim will be like giving some validation or credits to Nnamdi Kanu's foolishness but anybody with brain will see thru this fraudulent guy.
If he had said Rivers and Bayelsa or Delta or even Edo, it might still be arguable but he went to Benue? from where to where? Benue has NEVER been in the discussion, NK is just making a joke out of a whole race.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by ozoneboy(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Warship:

You are not a Biafran

Afonja stop lying

Igbos are found in SS and Benue axis also.

Anumpama,ipkoomu afonja ozo ara agbagbuogi ebahu,an impolite like me from mbano living in port Harcourt is telling u that these minorities will sabotage this struggle again like the did before ,and you are their talking rubish.Wot is wrong if we the five state stay in Biafra and other onse if the want join voluntarily they can.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
ozoneboy:

Anumpama,ipkoomu afonja ozo ara agbagbuogi ebahu,an impolite like me from mbano living in port Harcourt is telling u that these minorities will sabotage this struggle again like the did before ,and you are their talking rubish.Wot is wrong if we the five state stay in Biafra and other onse if the want join voluntarily they can.

Only a hopeless and stupid Afonja thinks Igbo don't exist in SS and Benue

No wonder Oduduwa was cast out of heaven
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Gwazah(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
CoolFreeday:

what is this one saying? pls get yourself something useful to do
I am not an idle man, I have being working all round the federation and that is why I can authoritatively inform u about Biafra and Nigeria better.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by miredia(m): 5:06am On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
So Benue is now Biafra? Why not add Kogi, Nassarawa, Plateau and Taraba!
This biafra issue is turning into a Joke and a flop!
Even inside the Rivers, did the Ogoni and Ijaw part of Rivers give you a go ahead to put their land in Biafra?
I told Igbos here that these minorities don't want Biafra and they end up abusing me here.
Its ok
Thought you resolutely advocated the inclusion of Rivers and Delta states respectively into the Biafran project? I'm stunned you suddenly realise there are ethnicities which make up a larger share of these states whose ancestry are completely alien to the igbo ancestry? You have made good sense.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
mynd1:
Queenzee1995 @ yahoo.com
bloody male asss gay bastar.d

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary / Governor Yahaya Bello Controlling Traffic On Lokoja-Abuja Road / Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.