Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu (65321 Views)

Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / FG Offered Me Biafra Without Rivers, Benue: Nnamdi Kanu / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by dumie(f): 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
This man has turned himself into a cartoon character
Take him serious at your own peril

9 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by marv1: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
This Nnamdi KANU is very funny. Who has negotiated Nigeria with him. This is how he has been tellingthem propaganda and they believe him.. A govt that arrested you for a crime was now negotiating with him.. What a bloody liar? So Federal government feel intimidated by kanu. Chai . All these lies kanu is spreading will catch-up with him one day. Let him continue.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by alen4smith(m): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2017

3 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
waledeji:
Nice strategy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rivers oyel and ocean access cheesy cheesy cheesy

Benue fertile Land and enough food cheesy cheesy cheesy

BARAWO BANZA cheesy cheesy
I concur cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Cateyes07: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Built2last:
At the heat of Nnamdi Kanu's travail in court, I remember my good friend telling me that all men have a price tag. That Nigerian government should make him an offer he can't resist.I told him that Nnamdi has crossed the rubbicon. I told him that an Igbo man is wired strangely and that's the reason for his success in whatever trade he chooses. Dogged and very audacious. I told him that even if Nnamdi sells out or dies. Over a million Igbos who are Nnamdi wannabes are on the line.

The twarts in Nigeria's government are capable of offering you anything to maintain status quo.

Nnamdi will make his final statement with Anambra election. Afterwards most Igbo elites will surrender as it will be obvious that power belong to the people.

Concerning having Benue and Rivers. When the time comes. Statesmen from those states will seat to discuss where they want to be. No need to disagree or insult him. Your insult or opinion on him won't change his stand nor influence the decision of the elders when it's time

If it happen that election did not hold in Anambra state, a state of emergency will be declared and military administrator will take over , that's when Kanu and his group will appreciate the freedom they enjoy now,all the gragra will stop

6 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
GoroTango:
The Nigerian state cowardly offered to surrender five of its states without a fight to a man without a standing army? Such baseless lies these IPOB clowns come up with each day. Benue state? Ahahahahahahahaha cheesy

I will call my benue friend to tell him about this joke. He go curse Nnamdi kanu die.lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by tete7000(m): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tolexander:
Nnamdi Kanu is sick and needs the activities of a psychiatrist!

Thanks for your observation!
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Amarabae(f): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Alariwo2:

You're different.. still a puzzle to me

The whole issue of biafra is a joke.. everyone is feeling the heat, not only igbos.
How your people can't see that NK and his Ipob urchins are politucally driven is a big source of concern.

This is what Yorubas don't have.. we don't just gather our heads and face one direction. Never!
Take FFK for example, trying to pull a Kanu stunt on Yorubas but it can never work.
first of all, Igbos have been marginalised in the Nigeria project, its an undeniable fact but I don't believe in shooting yourself in the leg when fighting injustice.
Putting Minority ethnic groups land in the map without their go ahead consent is a Provocation and undiplomatic, using the referendum noise to defend yourself when confronted is just silly.
For example Putting itsekiri land in a map without the consent of the olu of warri and their leaders is unheard of.
I told them, keep your agitation to Igbo land alone, they abused me heavily here.
Its ok.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by ozo13(m): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
waledeji:

Tell him to come and face me cool cool
thanks for making me remember my banana. grin
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by lyricalz: 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
es144000:
If he dares come to Effurun, warri ughelli,sapele or Oghara he will be stoned to death

thank you,
himself and ipob youth knows that

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by logica(m): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
He didn't even realize he was being mocked. Guy, it's not all you hear that you should take literally.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by luckier9(m): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Rivers state we are not part of biafra and cn't be. I knw dat 5 igbo state alone wil die 4 hunger if given biafra.

3 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by ettybaba(m): 8:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
waledeji:
Nice strategy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rivers oyel and ocean access cheesy cheesy cheesy

Benue fertile Land and enough food cheesy cheesy cheesy

BARAWO BANZA cheesy cheesy
The other time Ojukwu had Biafra but lost it when he wanted to "capture" Lagos.
This time around another 1diot called nnamdiot kanu wants Benue and River states.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by femolii: 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
kanu will soon weak remain small.

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by willibounce1(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Built2last:
At the heat of Nnamdi Kanu's travail in court, I remember my good friend telling me that all men have a price tag. That Nigerian government should make him an offer he can't resist.I told him that Nnamdi has crossed the rubbicon. I told him that an Igbo man is wired strangely and that's the reason for his success in whatever trade he chooses. Dogged and very audacious. I told him that even if Nnamdi sells out or dies. Over a million Igbos who are Nnamdi wannabes are on the line.

The twarts in Nigeria's government are capable of offering you anything to maintain status quo.

Nnamdi will make his final statement with Anambra election. Afterwards most Igbo elites will surrender as it will be obvious that power belong to the people.

Concerning having Benue and Rivers. When the time comes. Statesmen from those states will seat to discuss where they want to be. No need to disagree or insult him. Your insult or opinion on him won't change his stand nor influence the decision of the elders when it's time

How do you expect kanu to collect money to denounce biafrau.d when he knows his fellow miscreants will murder him. He also cannot denounce biafrau.d because he has nothing to fall.back on. No job, no business, no properties, no hope. That's why he is shouting biafrau.d or death. I am.not even sure he is a graduate. There is no worst death than the end of hope. Kanu is more like a dead man living. He has no hope. The biafrau.d noise is what is keeping him going...that is the scam he is using to feed and live large. Kanu would have been doing his usual Internet fraud if not for the gullible miscreant feeding him.

10 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by GeneralOjukwu: 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Alariwo2:

What nonsense are you saying?.. That guy is actually foolish.

It's just sad that there are people like him in large numbers in their enclave there.. No wonder things are not working for them.

How are we even sure the guy is normal.. for all we know, he might be a lunatic on suit.

Flattie.s sense fall on una grin

Ogbeni sho ara e. Shey o mo mi nibi ni?

Majeki n fo igo mo e lori. E mi Flatin0? angry

Bobo Kanu yen ti foju ijoba ha n emoh. Ka so wipe won fi le si ewon, koba ma to bayii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by bettercreature(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Had to login when i saw this thread,it's very obvious this man is just looking for money
My igbo brothers need to talk sense into his skull.Anyway i don't blame him i blame Okorocha who broker a deal to release the him

3 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
hahahahaha!

namadi cownu is a joker walahi, hehehehehe!

let him add Maiduguri join na, wit sambisa sef!

grin

albinonized shukuluku okeke bambiala crooner grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by luckyboss(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=Tolexander post=58625645]Nnamdi Kanu is sick and needs the activities of a psychiatrist![/quote

he is sick as you thought with your empty brain but healthy than your dear president.]
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by ularibabe: 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
This is a PURE truth ok take it or leave.

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by hollyray2016: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
New basket mouth
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by kikake: 8:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Built2last:

Don't mind the people kept like prisoners in one Nigeria through a constitution supervised by military dictators loyal to Hausa/Fulani of northern Nigeria.

Afonjas profit more than a million times from Nigeria, more than the SS, SE and Benue State.

Referendum as done in other free countries, including African countries, could have easily decided all these Biafra talk.

Instead Afonjas resort to all shades of blackmail, including bribing some vocal people in the SS and Benue State against restoration of Biafra.

There are Igbos in Benue and Rivers states.

So Nnamdi Kanu could not have been wrong in his insistence on Rivers and Benue States.

3 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Misterdhee1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
While i was beginning to take this man serious, he came up with another blockbuster. Dem offer you 5 states for prison? U mean FFK and Fayose? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by kadree(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
M not rili in for Biafra/Nigeria gov tin but on this,
the lies too tall biko. No referendum, no exchange of bullet, no foreign intervention, just like that?
No b like dis na. I dey wait for federal government lies too but for dis one , all I have to say is

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by kikake: 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
bettercreature:
Had to login when i saw this thread,it's very obvious this man is just looking for money
My igbo brothers need to talk sense into his skull.Anyway i don't blame him i blame Okorocha who broker a deal to release the him

You are as intelligent as the Okorocha man you cited.

They don't sell intelligence in the market place, I don't know where else for direction.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by guiddoti: 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
beamtopola:

You were looking for Biafra , they gave you. What do you really want, rivers? But rivers are not Biafra and they don't accept it.
Rivers people will certainly become minority.

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by gmaribel(m): 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
logica:
He didn't even realize he was being mocked. Guy, it's not all you hear that you should take literally.

Lol grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by hollyray2016: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Who offered you 5 states? Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Alariwo2: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Amarabae:
first of all, Igbos have been marginalised in the Nigeria project, its an undeniable fact but I don't believe in shooting yourself in the leg when fighting injustice.
Putting Minority ethnic groups land in the map without their go ahead consent is a Provocation and undiplomatic, using the referendum noise to defend yourself when confronted is just silly.
For example Putting itsekiri land in a map without the consent of the olu of warri and their leaders is unheard of.
I told them, keep your agitation to Igbo land alone, they abused me heavily here.
Its ok.

Don't tell me you don't know why.. The reasons are not far fetched.

Igbos are very good in trade no doubt, say buying and selling. The lands in the East are not favorable for food crops like say Benue. So there will surely be problem of food shortage.

The leaders in the East are not helping matters. They prefer to stash cash away from their region to live large elsewhere, thereby neglecting their own people.
You'll see SE governors, ministers, senators owning mansions in Lagos, Abuja etc. but you hardly find others going to buy properties in the SE.
Take Tinubu for example, a former governor and senator. All his investments are in Lagos here providing Jobs and development for Lagosians.
Take IBB for example.. he invested so much in Minna. The people there love him till tomorrow.

Even tho. the topography in SE is bad, the situation can still be salvaged. Nothing is impossible my dear.

My people will say.. o ri bibe ko ni ogun ori fifo, meaning you don't behead yourself to cure your headache

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by fatiaforreal: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Everyone rejects you like plague, yet you shamelessly try to bring them in. You haven't even succeeded in convincing your people in various parts of the country who are denying you on daily basis.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Lordcenturion2(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Amarabae:
Its ok.

I like your sensible commentz, this is kind of lady I want, you have sense than that goat that cause this problem , can you marry me?,
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by victorvezx(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
logica:
That was exactly what I was thinking. They where probably mocking him like we do to Pro-Biafra here on Nairaland, they just wanted to hear what he will say, and the fool took them seriously. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Abba Kyari, Obi Cubana Attend IGP Alkali Son’s Wedding (Photos) / Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary / Governor Yahaya Bello Controlling Traffic On Lokoja-Abuja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.