Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu (65302 Views)

Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / FG Offered Me Biafra Without Rivers, Benue: Nnamdi Kanu / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Danzakidakura(m): 4:52am On Jul 20, 2017
mynd1:
U are a coward! just tell me where u are and kagan idan banci uwarka ba! uwarka mai warin gindi, uwarka mai gidin Alade, uwarka kafira Arniya, duk sai kunci ubanku! If u are truly a man, I am currently in Naija and in Abj precisely let's see who is a coward!!! Arne kafiri kawai
No points arguing with haihuwan titi irinki, you lack tarbiya.well I am in abuja too tell me your location in abuja sai andoki gawan ki. wai da gaskiya Annabi Mohammadu(SAW) wait shi kworto ne ? na ji ma har ya ma Aisha piadi.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by escapefromusa(f): 5:19am On Jul 20, 2017
tongue
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Jeffy1206(m): 5:51am On Jul 20, 2017
hammerF:
THE ONE THING NOBODY CAN TAKE AWAY FROM THE IGBO IS THEIR SENSE OF PURPOSE AND THAT IS Y MANY ENVY THEIR SUCCESS IN BUSINESS.

LISTEN TO NNAMDI DEMANDING EGEDE AND IDOMA WITH WHOM THE IGBO SHARE ANCESTRY.

U JUST KNOW THAT, IGBOS WILL NOT LEAVE ANY OF THEIR PEOPLE BEHIND.

MEANWHILE, ILLORIN IS FULLY UNDER THE DOMAIN OF THE HAUSAFULANI EMIR AND BY EXTENSION THE SULTAN OF SOKOTO.

YET YORUBAS HAVE JUMPED INTO THIS THREAD TO ABUSE BIAFRANS FIGHTING FOR THEIR RIGHT.
are you talking of IGEDE or 'EGEDE'? ME NO GET sad
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by tbanj07(m): 6:18am On Jul 20, 2017
na so e suppose be my brova
Kagawa10:

Lol.. This is so funny.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:31am On Jul 20, 2017
Tolexander:
Nnamdi Kanu is sick and needs the activities of a psychiatrist!

Still better than ur Zoo Vegetable... tongue
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by PVision2020(m): 6:35am On Jul 20, 2017
permit:
am sorry, this is yorubas for u they careless about their own problems but always intrude to foster confusion among people who dont look beyond their nose, am sorry to ve mention tribe but dats their way though they have pple wit milky brain, 'the likes of prof', untill yorubas quit bein coward then will i call them humans. Every time i hear them talk about addressing problems in diplomatic mannerism i cant hold it but sigh....because cowards always find excuses to give:-):-)
But a "Coward Afonja" Lt Col Victor Adebukunola Banjo led your "brave" Biafran Army, recording the brightest biafran victory. How come the "brave" biafran Army shit in their panties @ the mention of Gen Benjamin (blackScorpion) Adekunle (a coward Afonja). Why did ojukwu (bravest biafran ever) fled on hearing the roaring voices of General Obasanjo ("coward ajonja) and his men? Why did the brave biafran army surrender to an afonja coward (Gen OBJ)?

4 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by DonBobes(m): 6:42am On Jul 20, 2017
PVision2020:

But a "Coward Afonja" Lt Col Victor Adebukunola Banjo led your "brave" Biafran Army, recording the brightest biafran victory. How come the "brave" biafran Army shit in their panties @ the mention of Gen Benjamin (blackScorpion) Adekunle (a coward Afonja). Why did ojukwu (bravest biafran ever) fled on hearing the roaring voices of General Obasanjo ("coward ajonja) and his men? Why did the brave biafran army surrender to an afonja coward (Gen OBJ)?

u get dis idiets time.
Who will sit with d cow to discuss giving him Biafra. Cow name na abduLIE.

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by attackgat: 6:48am On Jul 20, 2017
ayenitre:
Very modest of Kanu. I'd throw in Delta, Edo, Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, C/River and Kogi to make for a well-rounded Biafrian map. I wouldn't be surprised if his followers take this blatant lies hook, line and sinker.

Having lived in Benue at some point, I saw no connection between tribes (Tiv, Igede, Idoma) in Benue with the Igbos, I stand to be corrected though. However, almost every house I visited had someone proficient in either Yoruba or Hausa, to the extent that an elderly guy lectured me in Yoruba. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a historical connections with the Igbos because of the proximity of the regions but present realities suggest little or no relations.

You may not believe it but there are over 1 million indigenous Igbos who were carved into Benue state when they should be in Ebonyi state. They are the Umueze-Okoha people

https://obiadadablog.com/2017/06/22/must-read-the-agony-of-more-than-one-million-igbos-carved-into-benue-state/

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Alanzazani: 7:05am On Jul 20, 2017
We are being vindicated each passing day. This lunatic just opens his buchal cavity and you can't help but laugh at the nonsense that comes out. You sure say Dem no inject this guy with something for Kuje? They gave him 5 states like they are his father's property. Make him come my village come collect am now. Very arrogant psychotic bastard. I wonder how people look up to someone like this as a role model. Kanu should be a case study in future. Let his court case come up abeg let them sentence the idiot and throw the keys away let us rest. He has established a very strong case against himself. The government has all the evidence it needs to prosecute him now unlike before. Very tactless boyman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Dainfamous: 7:26am On Jul 20, 2017
Alanzazani:
We are being vindicated each passing day. This lunatic just opens his buchal cavity and you can't help but laugh at the nonsense that comes out. You sure say Dem no inject this guy with something for Kuje? They gave him 5 states like they are his father's property. Make him come my village come collect am now. Very arrogant psychotic bastard. I wonder how people look up to someone like this as a role model. Kanu should be a case study in future. Let his court case come up abeg let them sentence the idiot and throw the keys away let us rest. He has established a very strong case against himself. The government has all the evidence it needs to prosecute him now unlike before. Very tactless boyman
forget all the useless talk if you want peace is better you leave ipob leader alone
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Built2last: 7:31am On Jul 20, 2017
ChiefOlabowla:

I totally disagree to this. Firstly, the news claims he said he was offered... WHO OFFERED HIM? DOESN'T THE PERSON OR GROUP OF PERSONS HAVE NAMES?

Secondly the Igbo's are not even united amongst themselves. That's part of being weird strangely, maybe you haven't observed that keenly. If they succeed with the secession, they would barely last five years before another agitation for secession will spring out of the acclaimed Biafra.

Thirdly, Who is Nnamdi Kanu to Pick who belongs to and who does not belong to Biafra? Rivers State and Benue States indigenes have that to decide. Meanwhile, the Ogonis in Rivers had already been beating the drum for creation of Bori State even when Nnamdi Kanu was in support of the unity of Nigeria.

Fourthly, how does he intend to stop the election in Anambara State other than to instruct as many followers of his gospel to sit at home and self disenfranchise themselves on the election day. Or is he going to chase people who will come out to vote back to there homes?

On Rivers state and Benue States, why didn't he include Bayelsa? If that is what he truly wishes, Hes not going to get that on a platter of Gold. His struggles have just started. No country in the world just let go of resource control, lets face it. And the only way that can be made possible is the ugly truth which war.

He built the foundation of the 'Neo-Biafra' struggle on hate speeches, oblivious incitements, war threats, blood bath threats and now he is talking about referendum which would have been the best route to have followed initially. Personally i am still wondering how Amadioha grew up in Israel.

I just hope the referendum will be achieved. Lets see the unity in the so called Biafra.

''they will not last 5 years'' You lots will be surprised. some of you said he will perish in Kuje prison. He came out and waxing stronger. keep breathing
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by ChiefOlabowla(m): 7:37am On Jul 20, 2017
PVision2020:

What do they even know about Afonja?
All of them calling Yorubas Afonja need to buy sense!
Because they don't even seem to have a sense as small as this.

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Myself2(m): 7:42am On Jul 20, 2017
All of you here on nairaland are just missing the point,,,,,
Everybody is just abusing Nnamdi Kanu and calling him names,yet no one has been humane and kind enough to suggest the best ways to cure Nnamdi Kanu's acute madness which is very obvious and keep getting worse by the day
None of you has lambasted his relatives and friends who have refused to tie him in chains and drag him to the Yaba left or the nearest psychiatrist ,so this is how this mans madness will just be allowed to degenerate daily till one day he will just kill himself.

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Aloycrowned(m): 7:44am On Jul 20, 2017
Modsenemy:
You should hav just accepted the oil block than losing everything

You must indeed be a financial woman. Your type can easily be spotted. All your concentration is on the oil block, am surprised you didn't include the apartment in Dubai. Just a reminder, if Nelson Mandela had accepted similar offer ( which I referred to as bait) the apartheid would not have ended in South Africa. Read more about others in fight for similar causes.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Myself2(m): 7:50am On Jul 20, 2017
Built2last:

The twarts in Nigeria's government are capable of offering you anything to maintain status quo.

Nnamdi will make his final statement with Anambra election. Afterwards most Igbo elites will surrender as it will be obvious that power belong to the people

Can you hear yourself.
Thwarts in Nigeria's government you say.

Well BREAKING NEWS Nnamdi Kanu is the chief tart
He is nothing but an interlocking rabble rouser.Is he from Anambra state.I assure you, he will be dealt with if he as much as tries to stop the election in a ward in Anambra state,talk more of the whole state.

That said, Nigerians should take the mad rants of Nnamdi Kanu as a call for national reflection and embrace sincere restructuring,not separation
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Sarah20A(f): 7:57am On Jul 20, 2017
You want rivers and benue lipsrsealed somebody wake this man from his slumber undecided

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Sarah20A(f): 7:58am On Jul 20, 2017
You want rivers and benue lipsrsealed somebody wake this man from his slumber undecided.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Culin(f): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2017
Thunder and lightning strike you there. Fool, you will tell me what join you and Benue.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by hammerF: 9:02am On Jul 20, 2017
Sarah20A:
You want rivers and benue lipsrsealed somebody wake this man from his slumber undecided.

Culin:
Thunder and lightning strike you there. Fool, you will tell me what join you and Benue.

Are u from either state? No!

Go and mark it somewhere, if Biafra was to launch today, Rivers, Benue, Kogi and parts of Taraba are gone alongside the SS.

The Christian middle belt will also follow Biafra. They are already practically begging. First visit was from Tiv Benue and dey originally were not included.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAJZDHx_RxE
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Steph996: 9:03am On Jul 20, 2017
grin finally a citizen of nairaland quote author=MRAKBEE post=58625240]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/rejected-biafra-5-igbo-states-nnamdi-kanu/[/quote]
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by ZionJay(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2017
Who dash monkey banana? No be only offer na offering grin
Nnamdi Linus Mba Kanu
Your lie is very basic. Try harder
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Steph996: 9:11am On Jul 20, 2017
grin finally a citizen of nairaland quote author=MRAKBEE post=58625240]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/rejected-biafra-5-igbo-states-nnamdi-kanu/[/quote]
ameh99:
If you are from Benue like myself and you and give a bleep about Kanu raise your hands.... grin grin grin

see.... grin grin grin

no one in Benue gives a bleep about Kanu or Ipob ..... grin grin grin

He should have thought of including Benue before embarking on his foolish and senseless quest.... grin grin don't mind the mumu he is just too badward grin
stepholadapo00@outlook.com
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by baysol: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2017
GoroTango:
The Nigerian state cowardly offered to surrender five of its states without a fight to a man without a standing army? How is that even possible? Such baseless lies these IPOB clowns come up with each day. And with Benue state? Ahahahahahahahaha cheesy

Aren't we tired of these lazy, evil lots already? Let them go abeg no war or killings please. It total sucks to be Igbo and worst to be IPOB.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by rosalieene(f): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2017
I no fit shout eee
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by rushope: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2017
hammerF:
THE ONE THING NOBODY CAN TAKE AWAY FROM THE IGBO IS THEIR SENSE OF PURPOSE AND THAT IS Y MANY ENVY THEIR SUCCESS IN BUSINESS.

LISTEN TO NNAMDI DEMANDING IGEDE AND IDOMA WITH WHOM THE IGBO SHARE ANCESTRY.

U JUST KNOW THAT, IGBOS WILL NOT LEAVE ANY OF THEIR PEOPLE BEHIND.

MEANWHILE, ILLORIN IS FULLY UNDER THE DOMAIN OF THE HAUSAFULANI EMIR AND BY EXTENSION THE SULTAN OF SOKOTO.

YET YORUBAS HAVE JUMPED INTO THIS THREAD TO ABUSE BIAFRANS FIGHTING FOR THEIR RIGHT.

I beg help remind him say Lagos na no mans land so make him add am to Biafra.....sensenon!
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by hammerF: 9:20am On Jul 20, 2017
rosalieene:
I no fit shout eee

sitting on the fence are we? We need ur support.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by hammerF: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2017
rushope:

I beg help remind him say Lagos na no mans land so make him add am to Biafra.....sensenon!

So ur first post as an Afonja is to beg us to beg Nnamdi to add Lagos to BIAFRA? Let me get this right.

Now u are begging us to add Lagos? U can see that Lagos is nothing without the Igbos.

We are even happy to abandon it.

We will build far better Cities in the east that will rival or even unseat Lagos.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by chiagozien(m): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2017
If you say they didn't offer him anything then let ask buhari.....

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by sissoko22(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2017
Many Nigerians know very well that these groups don't and will not represent the entire Igbo race. I hope many like you can stand up to these lunatics most often, even when you'll called a betrayal.

The enemity and hatred they show other ethnics group is unbelievable, for us we clear distinction between these lunatic groups & the friendly, easy going and non violent group dont care any more.

Peace
Obi1kenobi:

Oh, many do. Most do. Unfortunately, the emptiest vessels have been doing most of the shouting and they've been successful in drowning out the voices of the rest of us who aren't lunatics. They feed off the personality cult of their supreme leader and critical thinking about what the supreme leader says is lost on them. Happens from time to time in otherwise civilized societies. How do you think a raving lunatic like Hitler somehow got elected in Germany: the country of Nietzsche and Freud and Goethe and Beethoven and Karl Marx and Kant and Martin Luther and Leibniz and Copernicus and Humboldt and Max Planck and Einstein? Traumatized populations occasionally lose their collective minds and get hijacked by opportunistic charlatans.

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by marvin902(m): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2017
your father..
make thunder fire your left ass...
for that stupid word.. undecided undecided undecided
FG pls shoot this guy down
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by shurlermoz(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2017
But really, is there any single person that believe this guy?!
I'm just curious, is there anybody that believed this statement?!
That he was offered 5states, as what biko? Emperor or what?
A govt will offer her own prisoner part of her geographical area?
How?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by 989900: 10:04am On Jul 20, 2017
When I told y'all this guy belongs to a mental home, y'all thought I was kidding . . . tell me if all these are not characteristics of aggravated MPD tinted with psychosis.

P.S. The problem with 3rd world countries is that we only think of unclad crazies as lunatic -- there are many well dressed crazies amongst us.
The FG should quit prosecuting him, rather, send him to a mental home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters / Twitter Cracks Down On Nigerians Using Bloodied Flag To Mark EndSARS Anniversary / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.