Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,485 members, 7,801,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? (32112 Views)

Why Can't Women Have 2 Husbands / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
The rate at which some couples break up is now alarming and records have shown that it's always the cause of some side chicks, Why do some girls always find joy in seeing their fellow girls suffer in marriage, I know we have to blame the men in a way but most girls are quick to do anything to have the man, well I just want to say whatever you reap you shall sow, Ladies let's learn to support each other

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
That is the biggest unanswered question of all times
Most women are naturally envious

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by pocohantas(f): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunshineG:
That is the biggest unanswered question of all times
Most women are naturally envious
Envious of what Sir?

Funny question @OP.
A man cheats on his wife, and you think the problem is women supporting each other? You go on to see the other woman as the enemy who isn't supporting you. The men that support you women, why can't they keep to their vows? smiley

115 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by BluntBoy(m): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Envious of what Sir?

Funny question @OP.
A man cheats on his wife, and you think the problem is women supporting each other? You go on to see the other woman as the enemy who isn't supporting you. The men that support you women, why can't they keep to their vows? smiley

What is this one saying? undecided

162 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by ibkayee(f): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Asorockqueen:
The rate at which some couples break up is now alarming and records have shown that it's always the cause of some side chicks, Why do some girls always find joy in seeing their fellow girls suffer in marriage, I know we have to blame the men in a way but most girls are quick to do anything to have the man, well I just want to say whatever you reap you shall sow, Ladies let's learn to support each other
It isn't 'in a way', if the guy has no respect for his marriage/relationship, why would the sidechick? You’d also be surprised at how many sidechicks aren't aware that their partner is already with someone. When she does know though, it's a 50/50 effort at the very least

Women who involve themselves with anyone knowing that they're already in a relationship are a disgrace and you'll probably lose him the same way you got him

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Envious of what Sir?

Funny question @OP.
Actually, these hungry bìtches should also be faulted. If the cheats called husbands decided to proliferate around, and single girls who're strong-willed say 'No' to their proposals they'll definitely not get whom to cheat on their wives with but I know it's impossible 'cause most of them are after material gains not minding their actions could wreck another woman's marriage.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by pocohantas(f): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
ibkayee:

It isn't 'in a way', if the guy has no respect for his marriage/relationship, why would the sidechick? You’d also be surprised at how many sidechicks aren't aware that their partner is already with someone. When she does know though, it's a 50/50 effort at the very least

Women who involve themselves with anyone knowing that they're already in a relationship are a disgrace and you'll probably lose him the same way you got him

Tiri gbosa for you. The babes that date men knowing they have wives are just there to enjoy the offer while it last. The man should know better...

Benita27:
Actually, these hungry bìtches should also be faulted. If the cheats called husbands decided to proliferate around, and single girls who're strong-willed say 'No' to their proposals they'll definitely not get whom to cheat on their wives with.
How about if the hungry bitches called side chics decide to find a 'host' and married men are strong willed enough to stick to their vows, the girls won't see men to leech on. We know it's most times for the cash.

Yes, the babes should be blamed...but the earlier we realise some girls don't give two fukcs about helping men uphold their vows, the better for us.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
ibkayee:

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by ibkayee(f): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Tiri gbosa for you. The babes that date men knowing they have wives are just there to enjoy the offer while it last. The man should know better...
They're both at fault, however it's the man that made the vows, the sidechick is still shameless but doesn't owe the wife anything

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Amarabae(f): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
A sharpner may not be able to stop the pencil from going to other sharpners.
So a sharpner must make its blades sharp to be on top of the game in trapping the pencil.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by tosyne2much(m): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
An evil person is not only someone that wants you dead. An evil person is someone who knows a man has wife at home yet decides to have an affair with him

Karma is always there to pay back those kind of ladies in their own coin sha

17 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Envious of what Sir?

Funny question @OP.
goodevening ma it is on record oo
When a lady tries to reach a high position, most people who stand against her are women

The american election comes to mind, how do you wrap your mind around trump who insulted women getting more female vote than Clinton

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by pocohantas(f): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunshineG:
goodevening ma it is on record oo
When a lady tries to reach a high position, most people who stand against her are women

The american election comes to mind, how do you wrap your mind around trump who insulted women getting more female vote than Clinton
Are the women supposed to vote for Clinton just because she is a woman? That itself is sexist.

Do you have evidence that majority of Trump's vote came from women? I thought he won by electoral colleges.

Where are the records?

tosyne2much:
An evil person is not only someone that wants you dead. An evil person is someone who knows a man has wife at home yet decides to have an affair with him

Karma is always there to pay back those kind of ladies in their own coin sha
When will Karma pay back the man, by another person sleeping with his wife? grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Are the women supposed to vote for Clinton just because she is a woman? That itself is sexist.

Do you have evidence that majority of Trump's vote came from women? I thought he won by electoral colleges.

Where are the records?
yes but he won I think white women vote

But that just by the way
Will a lady cheat with me a broke ugly guy if I get married. I doubt it
But just let me get some money. Some ladies will eye me even if I don't eye them.
That is when they start to envy my wife and some will go to the extent of of using charm to get me

Ladies are ladies own worst enemy sis

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunshineG:

But that just by the way
But just let me get some money. Some ladies will eye me even if I don't eye them.
That is when they start to envy my wife and some will go to the extent of of using charm to get me

It ain't always about the money tho...

In this Era? Some ladies prefer Orgasms. grin
AnD sadly, not all Guys Are gifted with the divine, Rare ability to provide one. They All Conceited little pricks. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by tosyne2much(m): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Where are the records?

When will Karma pay back the man, by another person sleeping with his wife? grin
When karma pays the man back, you and I know that it's still the woman that will face wrath of the karma if she's being caught tongue

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by pocohantas(f): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunshineG:

But that just by the way

Yea, men are not women worst enemies. Yet most crime against women are perpetrated by men. Wehdone...

Well, I heard some married women cheat for money, favours and most for attention. It isn't always about money.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Estharfabian:
It ain't always about the money tho...

In this Era? Some ladies prefer Orgasms. grin
AnD sadly, not all Guys Are gifted with the divine, Rare ability to provide one. They All Conceited little pricks. undecided
grin OK sis but you get the picture

If a guy is gifted in that department too and the wife brags about it, some ladies may start getting ideas

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Yea, men are not women worst enemies. Yet most crime against women are perpetrated by men. Wehdone...

Well, I heard some married women cheat for money, favours and most for attention. It isn't always about money.
I am not saying men are saints in all these but ladies are no saint too

Makes you wonder, despite all the feminism and strong women groups supporting women right all over the world
The main assistant that helps men in hurting women is still women

Don't you think the main enemy is within then

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunshineG:
grin OK sis but you get the picture

If a guy is gifted in that department too and the wife brags about it, some ladies may start getting ideas
lol..grin

SMH. may I remind you The art of cheating isn't exclusive to males alone?

Same thing could happen if a lady(Wife) brags about her bedmatic prowess. some guys may start getting ideas too. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by pocohantas(f): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunshineG:

Makes you wonder, despite all the feminism and strong women groups supporting women right all over the world

Yea,women manipulate men into hurting other women...poor men cry

There would always be evil women, I doubt it has anything to do with feminism, that includes the misguided feminists.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Estharfabian:
lol..grin

SMH. may I remind you The art of cheating isn't exclusive to males alone?

Same thing could happen if a lady(Wife) brags about her bedmatic prowess. some guys may start getting ideas too. undecided
I doubt that though

But I didn't say men are men best friend too
But do you see men support groups like we see ladies support group
So why the deceit?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Yea,women manipulate men into hurting other women...poor men cry

There would always be evil women, I doubt it has anything to do with feminism, that includes the misguided feminists.
yes it has a lot to do with the female support groups because even here all nairaland you hardly find a lady not supporting the ladies

But some are part of the problems too
So the enemy is within

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Blackhawk03(f): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunshineG:

So, you're saying we should blame the side chicks for the unfaithfulness in marriages? Do you even know your fellow men at all? Do you know the length some of them would go just to have the puzeze? The cases of girlfriends finding out their supposed partners are married with kids somewhere nkor, should we also blame the girls? These girls have no business upholding any marital value because it's non of their business, they didn't take vows with them. Face the shameless men that can't keep their marital vows.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunshineG:

But that just by the way

Ezioku...You're a genius..this is it oh...Once some evil specie smell money on a man's trail...they start flashing the eyes like torch lights and shaking their yansh like its a vibrating saw..this is why i blame society..sorry for we men..we have work to do...and this women if they get their way in. will in the long run desire to kill the man and take away his life..

And these end time girls, they have orisirisi up their sleeves, once you get there, you're already in a serious coven...they do all sort of charms i.e. the man should not be at rest until he comes back..the guy can't work, think, sleep or rest..until he keeps coming back, getting milked financially, spiritually, and in everyway...Osanabua..men will say they are enjoying lives but rather are been licked by fire...wanna cheatguys, be careful..no say u no hear..

Wetin too sweet fit kill.. we need to be careful

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunshineG:
I doubt that though

But I didn't say men are men best friend too
But do you see men support groups like we see ladies support group
So why the deceit?
lol. you're misyarning. grin

you doubt what exactly? that women cheat? or that woman could be skilled In Bedmatics? coz I'm not getting you o
Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Blackhawk03:

So, you're saying we should blame the side chicks for the unfaithfulness in marriages? Do you even know your fellow men at all? Do you know the length some of them would go just have the puzeze? The cases of girlfriends finding out their supposed partners are married with kids somewhere nkor, should we also blame the girls? These girls have no business upholding any marital value because it's non of their business, they didn't take vows with them. Face the shameless men that can't keep their marital vows.
lol
Like I said men are no saint too but I insist women are no saint too

I know of some men having kids before marriage and keeping it as s secret from their wives, just as women who have aborted several times keep it secret. That is not the same issue we are discussing now

Now I believe if ladies are aware of pain they often are too quick to share when among tthemselves, why should some ladies who are aware of a man marital status still open their legs for him
Is it fair to the woman at home, is it not just because of envy of the woman at home for various reasons

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Estharfabian:
lol. you're misyarning. grin

you doubt what exactly? that women cheat? or that woman could be skilled In Bedmatics? coz I'm not getting you o
I haven't seen much of men trying to have sex with another man's wife because of bedmatics

But I am not saying it doesn't exist grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Safiaa(f): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
ibkayee:

Exactly. I unknowingly dated a man who was married for a few months. I had absolutely no idea that he was married. It wasn't until his wife came back from Nigeria, and things turned left, and she saw us. When the confrontation happened, she was trying to fight me not her husband. And i had no idea, i was honestly confused. I just wish more women would learn to digress their issues towards their husbands no matter what the situation may be. Some of these married men behave like dogs honestly.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Safiaa:
Exactly. I unknowingly dated a man who was married for a few months. I had absolutely no idea that he was married. It wasn't until his wife came back from Nigeria, and things turned left, and she saw us. When the confrontation happened, she was trying to fight me not her husband. And i had no idea, i was honestly confused. I just wish more women would learn to digress their issues towards their husbands no matter what the situation may be. Some of these married men behave like dogs honestly.

na wa oh...

II have one to chip in...I was at a property that had a spare flat for rent.. I saw one day, what looked like a bank manager, look good, fresh, came in his car...He wanted to rent the place for the chick..ofcourse you all know why..Na married man oh..the babe saw the ring..Immediately he saw someone young...( which is me ), he declined, ran back into his car and zoomed off....carried his meat waka... Lol..a thief that didn't want another young guy to eat of his loot... Lol..

Ororo no be crude oil... We need to work o... sex isn't work..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Blackhawk03(f): 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
sunshineG:
lol
Like I said men are no saint too but I insist women are no saint too

I know of some men having kids before marriage and keeping it as s secret from their wives, just as women who have aborted several times keep it secret. That is not the same issue we are discussind now

Now I believe if ladies are aware of pain they often are too quick to share when among tthemselves, why should some ladies who are aware of a man marital status still open their legs for him
Is it fair to the woman at home, is it not just because of envy of the woman at home for various reasons

Should a lady say no to the advances of a married man, it's simply because of her own moral standard not because she's supposed to keep another woman's man in check biko. Is chasing everything in skirt with your wedding band on fair? What happened to the man's self worth, where is the respect to his wife and their matrimony?

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Side Chicks Break Homes; Why Can't Women Support Each Other? by Chommieblaq(f): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

How about if the hungry bitches called side chics decide to find a 'host' and married men are strong willed enough to stick to their vows, the girls won't see men to leech on. We know it's most times for the cash.

Yes, the babes should be blamed...but the earlier we realise some girls don't give two fukcs about helping men uphold their vows, the better for us.
A million like for all your response.
A man cheats and the side chic is being blamed. Who took the vow with the woman? What made the husband to look for succour outside his home in the first place?
A man cheats, instead addressing the issue with the man, they will be busy slut shaming the side chic.
Not to mention, some women even cheat more than the men.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"My Wife Is Not My Family"- / Things A Guy Does If He Is In Love / Missing UNIOSUN Student Found With Girlfriend – Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.