Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:27 PM

Amina Mohammed Visits Osinbajo With UN Delegation, Presents Gift To Him(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed Visits Osinbajo With UN Delegation, Presents Gift To Him(pics) (13929 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Osinbajo In Abuja [Photos] / Ambode's Wife Presents Gift To The 1st Baby Of The Year In Lagos (Photos) / Ambassador Garba Gajam Visits Osinbajo In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Osinbajo With UN Delegation, Presents Gift To Him(pics) by doctimonyeka(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
CorperKola:
Ok. i didnt say i dont believe in God though Too much religiousity impedes progress. Nigeria and Africa is a case in point.
Grow up and stop quoting me...
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Osinbajo With UN Delegation, Presents Gift To Him(pics) by CorperKola: 4:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Grow up and stop quoting me...
good point!
U can really think well!
Re: Amina Mohammed Visits Osinbajo With UN Delegation, Presents Gift To Him(pics) by mechanics(m): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
good work, congrate to her once again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Obi Supporters Tag Supporters Of Other Candidates Fake? / The Niger Delta And The Orkar Coup: By Capt Tolofari / NASS Crisis: Buhari Set To Meet Dogara, Gbajabiamila

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.