Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds (42988 Views)

Breakdown Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry Forfeited To FG / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 20, 2017
I do not like court this court that,wasting tax payers money on court cases.

For us to successfully fight corruption,there must be a heavy consequence(s) of engaging in corruption,like death sentence by hanging and the establishment of a special anti corruption panel that takes at least three months to pass judgement.

Any other thing other than these is exercise in futility.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2017
GambaOsaka:

What does that have to do with this?

We are talking about dieziani here.
it have every thing to do this topic.... if u want to fight corruption don't be one sided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:
Can someone put up picture of known ty danjumas highrise in the heart of V.i?

Can someone put up pictures of known atiku's highrise in the heart of V.i?

We fail to pursue people without and iota of career/business profile to check their massive wealth amassment but we dilly dally on that which have a track record of.. charge her to court and convict her period.

The moment Pdp's struggle comes to an end........ dieziani comes up all over the media..

Previous opec president
Prebious Minister - mines and steel
Previous minister - transportation
Previous Minister - Petroleum
High ranking - oil and gas coys board member international and local asides other sectors coys and member of their boards...
International accolades etc...

If kachikwu earned over $1m in mobil oil as Vp/mth, asides gifts and cashbacks, entitlements and PR. We are now talking about a woman who held positions miles ahead of that..

We have not even asked questions about one time governors that turned multi billionaires and trillionaires or senators or old military men etc..

She might be guilty of crimes, charge her to court and win the case.. not all this propaganda here and there..

God punish u
It is your ilk with ur, " IT IS OUR THIEVE MENTALITY" that is killing this country

after you will shamelessly claim Biafra..
nobe you create this topic ?

https://www.nairaland.com/3905940/one-nigeria-what-valid-points
Biafrans supporting corruption since 1914.

12 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2017
dfg
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Myself2(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2017
GambaOsaka:

What does that have to do with this?

We are talking about dieziani here.

It has everything to do with it

You mean you are talking about media trial and propaganda here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by kitaatita: 8:02am On Jul 20, 2017
rusher14:
That's why she jetted out of the country as soon as her Sugar Daddy lost power, claiming to be struck by cancer.

Anyway, stealing isn't corruption.

The biggest corruption is that this women feigned end-stage cancer. She hired make up artists and Dele Momodu to paint a picture of a dying victim in need of public sympathy.

9 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

We fail to pursue people without and iota of career/business profile to check their massive wealth amassment but we dilly dally on that which have a track record of.. charge her to court and convict her period.

The moment Pdp's struggle comes to an end........ dieziani comes up all over the media..

Previous opec president
High ranking - oil and gas coys board member international and local asides other sectors coys and member of their boards...

If kachikwu earned over $1m in mobil oil as Vp/mth, asides gifts and cashbacks, entitlements and PR. We are now talking about a woman who held positions miles ahead of that..

We have not even asked questions about one time governors that turned multi billionaires and trillionaires or senators or old military men etc..

She might be guilty of crimes, charge her to court and win the case.. not all this propaganda here and there..

Sorry for you.

6 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by whizzyleejr(m): 8:02am On Jul 20, 2017
See what they use our money to do, ah! thunder fall on you o
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by DrGud: 8:03am On Jul 20, 2017
seunny4lif:
Blood of Evans shocked shocked
grin cheesy
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Sonoyom(m): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Mexyz(m): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Very good.... They should sell the house and return the money to the federal coffer.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Crystalom3(m): 8:04am On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

Previous opec president

we can't catch all of them at once. Little by little we will get all of them. At least Deziani is a starting point.

5 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by michoim(m): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2017
agbangam:
Na wa ooo, dis woman is d true definition of "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION" cheesy
Like Abacha mentored dis lady from birth, if GEJ had been re-elected dis woman would have surpassed Abacha's record as d greatest looter of our generation. She just dey loot in hard/foreign currencies. GEJ u no try oo.

Yes o, my brother. What an asset indeed by a civil servant/worker!
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by seguno2: 8:07am On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

Previous opec president

I declare that you are NOT a Nigerian.
I perceive that you are NOT a black man.
I suspect that you are NOT a zombie.
Why?
You are damn too smart.
Wow! What a nice analysis with correct questions to decode the game plan of the propagandists.
Definitely, blood and flesh did not reveal this to you but rather the Holy Spirit.
Let us see how they will be answered and who will answer them.

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Bills2307(m): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2017
Mexyz:
Very good.... They should sell the house and return the money to the federal coffer.
if i hear. are u a learner in d country
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Sagay212: 8:10am On Jul 20, 2017
I'm waiting to see some hopeless ipods carry placards before the end of next week to protest against the seizure of Alison's property. That's their work...to support and defend corruption and all.manner of illegality.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by somez(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2017
So what are you saying bro?
Esseite:

Previous opec president

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Tobyarab(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=Esseite post=58637986]

Well... its quite obvious from your statement you have an enveloped sealed assumptions...

So are you implying, if i wait to spend my alledged corruption proceeds after i leave office, i have been exonorated?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=Tobyarab post=58640698][/quote]

Yeah... they are to a biased mind..
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Mexyz(m): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Bills2307:
if i hear. are u a learner in d country
Lol, brother in this country of ours, we can only but wish cause I know in this case, behind the scene settlement is sure.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by dj187: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2017
MICHEALADEX:
Have never seen this building on banana island before ooo hope it's not an imaginary structure.?
it means you have never been to banana island

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Aburi001: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2017
agbangam:
Na wa ooo, dis woman is d true definition of "STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION" cheesy
Like Abacha mentored dis lady from birth, if GEJ had been re-elected dis woman would have surpassed Abacha's record as d greatest looter of our generation. She just dey loot in hard/foreign currencies. GEJ u no try oo.
Some jobless fool will still come here to defend her in the name of tribalism.

What a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2017
The woman tried, how many Nigerian women can think of how to accrue such stupendous affluence?
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Ijaya123: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

Previous opec president

Your type is one of the reasons politicians loot this country dry without remorse.

And you sound like someone who is educated. Haba!
Quite disgusting and appalling.

11 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by seguno2: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2017
bigass123:
There won't be peace in this country until the commonwealth is shared fairly among the poor masses of this country. Nigeria can buoyantly afford food tickets for the old, orphans and indigents. We surely can afford social security across the 36 states. We certainly can build bigger and better roads, certainly we can afford electricity and have power 24/7... ONLY when we kill the monster called corruption.

Do you know who is CONTRIBUTING to the commonwealth?
Do you know HOW the commonwealth is created?
If you simply "share" the commonwealth, where will you get the money to build better and bigger roads
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Ibnkathir: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

Previous opec president

By ur analogy it means she stole the whole budgets of the ministries and organizations she has worked it to be able to have such cash. Mind u this is dollars we are talking about not naira. Lesson: never justify evil cos evil is evil in wateva form.

7 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Localamos(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

Previous opec president

Fair enough.

Truly, Nigerians are fantastically corrupt.
Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by Vioncy(f): 8:15am On Jul 20, 2017
37M just for house...and here are our vibrant youths, leaders and presidents of tomorrow wasted in crime all because the 37M that is to be used to help the youth is all taken by one Girl called Diezani

LIFE full of
D GOOD
D BAD
and D UGLY

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by NonFarmPayrol: 8:16am On Jul 20, 2017
Esseite:

Previous opec president

i tire

if she was fulani now

dem go freeam, its now an abomination from people from the ND to chop oil money like danjuma and co

one hausa nnpc directors son rented lamboghini at 1000 pounds a day for 4 years till he graduated in the UK

but no one was hounding the father

diezani is just their distraction from incompetence

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Seizure Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Banana Island House, Funds by toprealman: 8:16am On Jul 20, 2017
Whatever happens to Evans should happen to these guys! They are all kidnappers. One kidnap people for ransom, the others kidnap our money holding us to randsom in the process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Stops PDP’s Bid To Contest Buhari’s Victory / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.