Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? (1986 Views)

Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by funmike83(f): 2:54am On Jul 20, 2017
Just having this thought why a girl can not express her feelings to a guy she likes, why do they have to wait for the guy to talk? Is it not proper for a girl to toast a guy, let's hear your opinion

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by marshalcarter: 4:22am On Jul 20, 2017
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by gbaskiboy: 4:47am On Jul 20, 2017
well it depends on the situation, If the girl needs the guy badly nothing is wrong if she express her feelings to the guy. But the uncivilized society that we live, if a lady approaches a guy to express her feelings the lady is seen to be cheap and all sort of unpalatable names are attach to the lady 'olosho' is the least name to call such lady. As for me just like a Honda advert endline says " IF YOU LIKE IT, GO FOR IT"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by dingbang(m): 5:53am On Jul 20, 2017
Can we date?

That was the question she asked....
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Segunagagu(m): 6:21am On Jul 20, 2017
There is nothingmm bad In it ooo...go for wat u want oo.. don't loose the opportunity
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by harbjar(m): 6:48am On Jul 20, 2017
there is nothing absolutely wrong with it provided the guy she is telling is matured and sensible... i personally even use to respect such girls more for been bold.... but nigeria we refer to them as cheap[/b] but call those ones that jump from one man to another after forming hard to get [b]slay queens
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 20, 2017
Hell No.

So far am pretty and not disabled, I ain't asking no guy out.
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by MissRaine69(f): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2017
Most Nigerian women still struggle with the concept of being assertive
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by banme1(m): 9:12am On Jul 20, 2017
op. is it a crime? no. so u are free.
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by banme1(m): 9:13am On Jul 20, 2017
Rorachy:
Hell No.

So far am pretty and not disabled, I ain't asking no guy out.
so only ugly and disabled ladies should as a guy out I guess.
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 20, 2017
Loooool why is everyone saying no grin

No big deal grin
In fact my mouth is even sweeter than most guys grin

Gonna teach them grin
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Martin0(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2017
lovelygurl:

No big deal grin

Gonna teach them grin
hahahahahahahha abi tell dem ooo ahahahahgrin wayo girl
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by DarkMagic(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2017

No biggie..
If u tried giving him signals..and he is not getting it...deflate ur ego and tell him

cheesy
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Rawhumper(m): 12:42am On Aug 09, 2020
You can dear,it depends on the manner you present it to d guy.

I dont see anything wrong for a lady to express herself to me,i even tell any i meet this,to be free with me without pretenses.

So my dear you are a human like us,just put it to the guy in a suggestive manner.

quote author=funmike83 post=58636533]Just having this thought why a girl can not express her feelings to a guy she likes, why do they have to wait for the guy to talk? Is it not proper for a girl to toast a guy, let's hear your opinion[/quote]
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 17, 2021
funmike83:
Just having this thought why a girl can not express her feelings to a guy she likes, why do they have to wait for the guy to talk? Is it not proper for a girl to toast a guy, let's hear your opinion
come and ask me out, I dey ibadan. I won't say no
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Fmlao: 6:18am On Aug 17, 2021
Ladies do ask guys out every now and then but it depends on how the guy can decode
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by funmike83(f): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
southniyikaye:
come and ask me out, I dey ibadan. I won't say no

Yimu, after how many years? Go and sleep jo
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
lovelygurl:

No big deal grin

Gonna teach them grin

It is people like you who will take 20 minutes to respond to ordinary "Hi" but you get mouth for internet take toast any guy
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
Fmlao:
Ladies do ask guys out every now and then but it depends on how the guy can decode

Women are not made that way, but still kudos to women who are brave to say those words
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Shortyyy(f): 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lol it's a natural phenomenon. Hen dey chase cóck? She-goat dey chase he-goat?
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
funmike83:
If you love the guy, nothing is stopping you from asking him out but nothing you do will satisfy nairaland redpillers.
If you wait for boys to ask you out,they say that you are forming and Shiloh Will soon come,if you ask boys out, they say that you are cheap and you are asking the guy out because you are an evening newspaper looking for simp to attach too
Re: Is It Good For A Girl To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
grin
funmike83:

Yimu, after how many years? Go and sleep jo
shey years come matter ni?

(1) (Reply)

New Bra In The Making In USA , Hmm Its Well O (photo) / What Advice Would You Give Your Last Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.