Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,967,782 members, 7,203,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 December 2022 at 05:41 PM

14 Kind Of People On Mmm - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 14 Kind Of People On Mmm (393 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi / Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Kind Of People On Mmm by lordreigneth: 4:00am On Jul 20, 2017
This is almost a year now that I have been participating in mmm Nigeria I have noticed Nigerians and the behaviors they exhibit on MMM and I would love to share.. Now these are the categories of people on Mmm...

1.THE FAST PAYERS: This kind of people never waste time to pay their order when their order is out they never waste time to pay their gher this happened to me almost twice now
I just made a gh request before I could refresh my page to see who they merge me with to receive money I was shocked and surprised to see an upload of 55k payment from a guy
The guy laid within 2 minutes as if he has been waiting for the order this surprised me and I confirmed him immediately

2.THE LATE PAYERS... this kind of people will not pay their order until the last minute let's say they are given 48 hrs or some 96 hours they won't pay until their Time remains 3 hours or less they now begin to rush to pay at the die minutes

3.FAKE POP ONES THAT NEVER PAY... this kind of people is fond of uploading fake pop to their Ghers
Some use it to wicked the system they are enemies of progress they are dubious and it is in their blood

4.THOSE THAT UPLOAD FAKE POP AND PAY LATER.... this kind of people does not have money at hand they will upload fake pop when their order is out and start looking for money when they finally see the money they call their gher that this and that that the transfer was not successful or that they transferred the money and that the money was reversed they later pay and beg their gher to confirm

5.MULTIPLE ACCOUNT ONES :this kind of people fall in the categories of those that operates multiple accounts, they can split 200k phone in 10 places providing 20k each all because of the registration Bonuses of #7000 this set of people will provide fake account numbers and phone numbers and later call their pher to send messages on their dashboard to correct the account number thou this might be risky as lot of pher refuse to make payment

6.LATE CONFIRMERS:This kind of people after getting help will not confirm their payer on time they may waste more than 24 hours or more before they confirm you, some until u begin to call and disturbe them they will never confirm

7.LATE PAYERS BUT NEEDS EARLY CONFIRMATION.. this kind of people will pay at the last minute and immediately wants quick confirmation they begin to disturb you on phone bla bla bla

8.THE REFEREES :this kind of People never provide help but they can register as many more people under them and I know many that makes more than 300k in a month just by referring alone they have skills to convince their trustees

9.THE SILENT PARTICIPANTS/PRETENDERS : This kind of people are into MMM they are core participants but you will never see them talk about it in public when people are discussing it and they are making their money secretly they don't mind what their pastors says about the scheme they don't even mind to have referrals examples of such people are pastors imams, civil servants etc

10.NOISE MAKERS: this kind of people is well known they Nick name him/her Chief of mmm, Guider, baale of mmm he is also fond of convincing his neibors to do mmm without hiding it just to get referral bonus people always come to him for any enquiries as of he was the one that owns Mmm

11.THE BORN AGAIN:This kind of people no matter how much you tell them about Mmm and it's opportunities they will never participate you will see them saying it is against the will of God that it's a sin some will even say it is devil's money, hell fire bla bla bla or they prefer their business to it

12.THE RISK TAKERS: this kind of people Can use all their live savings to play mmm some can even sell their properties in order to do Mmm some of this category of people loan money from bank and put in mmm their mind never be at rest until the matured date.

13.THE GREEDY ONES : this set of people provides help even without having the money at hand some expect to PH with the money they expect to GH they also fond of uploading fake pop to waste time of their help getters

14.PONZI HATER: This kind of people not only that they hate mmm but also preach against it you see them causing panic on social media discouraging people they have all the time

Which do you belong

Add yours.......

2 Likes

Re: 14 Kind Of People On Mmm by marshalcarter: 4:28am On Jul 20, 2017
rubbish....undecided

(1) (Reply)

EXY Short Term Update. / 90 Days To Christmas! Share Your Christmas Saving Tips Here / Laser Focused On Your Financial Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.