Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:43 AM

Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) (22619 Views)

Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) / Igwe Chuma Angus Ojukwu's Campaign Poster For Anambra Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by henryanna36: 6:31am On Jul 20, 2017
Yesterday Senator Andy Uba took a giant step forward in the advancement of his desire to seek the mandate of the good people of Anambra State in the forthcoming gubernatorial election by picking the APC expression of interest form.

This,he believes is a right step in the right direction and a rare opportunity to correct the ills of the past through the ballot box as Anambra people prepare to vote a new government in power come November 19.

To fully tap into this change mantra, he urged the good people of Anambra State to be well prepared ahead and dust their voters card in order to realign their thoughts together and make history for their beloved State.

According to him,it is his intention to further match his words with action, and put the state on the right pedestal, where it truly belongs.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/anambra-electionsenator-andy-uba-picks.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by henryanna36: 6:32am On Jul 20, 2017

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by attackgat: 6:37am On Jul 20, 2017
What a waste of time

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by fergie001: 6:37am On Jul 20, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:44am On Jul 20, 2017
Eze Ego.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by intruxive(m): 6:50am On Jul 20, 2017
Apc has sent kanu to help them claim anambra, nice grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by nextprince: 6:53am On Jul 20, 2017
Andy Uba, how will Table Tops react to this move?

Anyway, whatever happens has a reason, but we may not know. From all these agitations, some people are bound to make out something reasonable, the ways of the gods are not the ways of man.

3 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by chemicalDisease: 6:55am On Jul 20, 2017
Same people with selfish interest.

3 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 20, 2017
Why is Dino and others holding 3 to 4 phones ?

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by genearts(m): 6:57am On Jul 20, 2017
intruxive:
Apc has sent kanu to help them claim anambra, nice grin

Flesh and blood did not reveal this you....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by dunkem21(m): 6:58am On Jul 20, 2017
cool

19 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by MediumStout(m): 6:59am On Jul 20, 2017
Where are those hopeless IPOB youths blabbing that there won't be elections in Anambra? Nnamdi Kanu is only popular among online miscreants. Elections will hold in the entire south east and if care is not taken this will be the perfect chance for APC to claim the east since IPOB won't allow patriotic citizens to vote or be prepared to have a yoruba/hausa fulani military administrator take over your state. Keep waiting for a referendum that will never happen. By the time you people realize that this unnecessary agitations is a mere waste of productive time, Nnamdi Kanu would have become a billionaire in the fake struggle while you miscreants continue hoping on a biafra that will never come. Useless idiots sad

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by Ogalanyachieze: 7:05am On Jul 20, 2017
They should rather go to the nearest hospital and buy thier out patient card. And pray that ipob changes our mind and ask us to vote, if not from obiano the beloved gov to the last of them we will cook nsala soup for them on 18 november

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by Buking1: 7:06am On Jul 20, 2017
grin
Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by mormonslayer: 7:07am On Jul 20, 2017
I may not agree with everything Nnamdi Kanu says, but look at how he has put Anambra and the whole of Igbo on the map. Igbo is just trending every where in the world these days. Open a thread about Biafra, Kanu or Anambra election on NL and in no time it's on the second, third page WOW!!!

16 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by alcmene: 7:16am On Jul 20, 2017
Is that not UCHE ekwunife the political harrlot am seeing there....

Even if election will hold, who will vote for Andy Uba the fraudster that sold Ikenga hotel (only state owned hotel) during his few days reign as the governor?

8 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by Buking1: 7:17am On Jul 20, 2017
Sorry but I must correct you about popularity cox I went to aba last week and my friend who boasted to me of his land in leki lagos said he has placed for it sale, when I ask him why he said Biafra has come that he will not loose any of his property, I was shock to realize of his seriousness. And they made me to understand of my few days that I stayed that I shouldnt even say anything wrong words against Biafra cox those who will descend on me are 98% more than those that will save me oo..
I told people here that igbo don't have a leader before but kanu with his smart style has united all igbos,he gave all igbos a peculiar attention now! The main agitators don't even have time to come online coz they are busy with business and time for Biafra issues
MediumStout:
Where are those hopeless IPOB youths blabbing that there won't be elections in Anambra? Nnamdi Kanu is only popular among online miscreants. Elections will hold in the entire south east and if care is not taken this will be the perfect chance for APC to claim the east since IPOB won't allow patriotic citizens to vote. Keep waiting for a referendum that will never happen. By the time you people realize that this unnecessary agitations is a mere waste of productive time, Nnamdi Kanu would have become a billionaire in the fake struggle while you miscreants continue hoping on a biafra that will never come. Useless idiots sad

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by MediumStout(m): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2017
Buking1:
Sorry but I must correct you about popularity cox I went to aba last week and my friend who boasted to me of his land in leki lagos said he has placed for it sale, when I ask him why he said Biafra has come that he will not loose any of his property, I was shock to realize of his seriousness. And they made me to understand of my few days that I stayed that I shouldnt even say anything wrong words against Biafra cox those who will descend on me are 98% more than those that will save me oo..
I told people here that igbo don't have a leader before but kanu with his smart style has united all igbos,he gave all igbos a peculiar attention now! The main agitators don't even have time to come online coz they are busy with business and time for Biafra issues

Buratai will send in troops to wipe them out. One Nigeria we shall remain. Fvck biafra sad

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by Homeboiy: 7:21am On Jul 20, 2017
MediumStout:
Where are those hopeless IPOB youths blabbing that there won't be elections in Anambra? Nnamdi Kanu is only popular among online miscreants. Elections will hold in the entire south east and if care is not taken this will be the perfect chance for APC to claim the east since IPOB won't allow patriotic citizens to vote. Keep waiting for a referendum that will never happen. By the time you people realize that this unnecessary agitations is a mere waste of productive time, Nnamdi Kanu would have become a billionaire in the fake struggle while you miscreants continue hoping on a biafra that will never come. Useless idiots sad

Why e de pain u?

Is ur brain paining u also?
Face ur problem and leave them

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by mormonslayer: 7:26am On Jul 20, 2017
Homeboiy:

Why e de pain u?

Is ur brain paining u also?
Face ur problem and leave them

VERY FUNNY grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by pauljumbo: 7:30am On Jul 20, 2017
Andy is smart he never makes comments against kanu and ipob.

For obiano he has lost it

A threat to ipob is the end of his political carrier

6 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2017
Chris Ngige is the leader of APC in Anambra state. Nobody can win the ticket of the party without his endorsement. All these Oyegun and Melaye gragra is not what will translate to electoral victory.
Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 20, 2017
APC is so aloof

Andy Uba ke?

Nnamdi Kanu and election boycott is the only reason APC has a chance
Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2017
APC will win Anambra state. Mark it down anywhere.
IPOB will shoot themselves in the leg with this election bycott.
APC has the FG Backing and Inec machinery.
Result will be called and APC Candidate sworn in.
Anambra people should not fold their hands and watch the development of the state come to a halt due to these bycott.
Return Obiano to 2nd tenure or vote for another good candidate.
IGBOS love to shoot themselves in the leg all the time due to an over emotional nature which overshadows the sense of stragetic reasoning and planning.

8 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by Danny287(m): 8:08am On Jul 20, 2017
If the Anambra people allow APC to win then it is finished
Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by Prince081: 8:15am On Jul 20, 2017
Obiano remains the best option for ndi Anambra. APC is a scam, they promise a lot without delivering. Obiano and APGA remains our choice.

3 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by magoo10(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2017
l laugh, same old criminals and looters
that is one of the reasons the masses will not be voting hence forth in the east,we have decided to take the bull by the horn.
Enough of the deceit
We support boycott of abambra elections and every other elections in the east.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by Omeokachie: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2017
And tomorrow this same Andy Uba will join others in shouting "PDP ruined Nigeria"!

I only pity the gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by flyca: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Andy Uba
Buhari
Dino...

Anambrarians ain't that stupid nah
Mucheche

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by ivolt: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2017
I see APC winning this election, most Obiano supporters are Ipob member who have chosen
not to participate in the election.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by Atiku2019: 8:25am On Jul 20, 2017
Andy cool
Re: Andy Uba Picks APC Form For Anambra Governorship Election (Photos) by Slai1: 8:26am On Jul 20, 2017
Death party.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Nigerians Are Thieves, Thieving Is Part Of Our Culture" - Says Woman / DSS Arrests IPOB Members In Enugu For Disruption (Photos) / I Used Personal Income To Rebuild Church In Kano – Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.