Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,315 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Happy Couple Celebrates 40years Of Being Together (pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Couple Celebrates 40years Of Being Together (pics) (65042 Views)

''Together Since 1967'' Couple Celebrates 52nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Couple Celebrates Divorce After 13 Years Of Marriage, Offers Advice. / Nigerian Couple Celebrates 50th Wedding Anniversary In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Couple Celebrates 40years Of Being Together (pics) by Ezionye(f): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Beautiful couple.

How did they do it?
Re: Happy Couple Celebrates 40years Of Being Together (pics) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
TheRealestGuy:
And they must come to social media to announce this?

How come people think they must post any and everything other thing on social media?

Guys hope I'm not alone on this slight aversion for posting achievements of social media.

Like my post if you're like me biko lemme know I'm not alone on this.

If divorce and all the crazy happenings in this world is easily celebrated. What stops us from celebrating these guys.

Are you allergic to good things in your life?
Tufia cry

1 Like

Re: Happy Couple Celebrates 40years Of Being Together (pics) by sfinkzslot(m): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
sfinkzslot:
my finest respect yet to you ma and sir

Re: Happy Couple Celebrates 40years Of Being Together (pics) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That woman cheated most of those 40 years.

It's obvious .
Broda dem dey look 4 u ooo
Re: Happy Couple Celebrates 40years Of Being Together (pics) by zolapower: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sometimes the criticism we get help to shape our lives . Bet if they never got that kind of statement I bet u the 10 years would have been there portion . But they heard it ,work on it and build it till it got to 10x 4 . So let's those who criticize them be praised.
Re: Happy Couple Celebrates 40years Of Being Together (pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:51am On Jul 21, 2017
Ariel20:

If divorce and all the crazy happenings in this world is easily celebrated. What stops us from celebrating these guys.

Are you allergic to good things in your life?
Tufia cry

If you must quote me, pls use your head.

Seems you have a problem with understanding and comprehension.

angry
Re: Happy Couple Celebrates 40years Of Being Together (pics) by morounkola(f): 8:03am On Jul 21, 2017
You could not have said it better!
Lionessza:
Congratulations to them. This is beautiful, considering that they must have gone through some hard times together, did or sad bad things to each other, disappointed each other etc, but still they remained together. Now that is what is called commitment, forget love .

1 Like

Re: Happy Couple Celebrates 40years Of Being Together (pics) by morounkola(f): 8:16am On Jul 21, 2017
The man did not see that as a good enough reason to leave his wife.
So it is no issue, stop taking panadol fo what you perceived to be their headache!

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That woman cheated most of those 40 years.

It's obvious .
Re: Happy Couple Celebrates 40years Of Being Together (pics) by morounkola(f): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2017
It is worthy of celebration. More than one person viewing this would have been encouraged to save his/her dying marriage. I am also sure that one guy or babe has been motivated to go against "what will people say" and go with the one his/her heart has chosen
TheRealestGuy:
And they must come to social media to announce this?

How come people think they must post any and everything other thing on social media?

Guys hope I'm not alone on this slight aversion for posting achievements of social media.

Like my post if you're like me biko lemme know I'm not alone on this.

Re: Happy Couple Celebrates 40years Of Being Together (pics) by morounkola(f): 8:37am On Jul 21, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Happy Couple Celebrates 40years Of Being Together (pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2017
morounkola:
It is worthy of celebration. More than one person viewing this would have been encouraged to save his/her dying marriage. I am also sure that one guy or babe has been motivated to go against "what will people say" and go with the one his/her heart has chosen

Look, there is absolutely nothing wrong with celebrating it for crying out loud, did you see me condemn the celebration? angry

Our parents and grandparents that were married for a lifetime, did they have to go on social media to get likes?

You may not want to admit it, but social media is just to garner attention and likes.

Why must ppl post every achievement or celebration on social media? It reeks of low self esteem and neediness for other people's approval.

It has been proven by research that most ppl who live their lives on social media are people who feel insecure and have low self esteem, they become dependent and feed off people's approval by likes and comments on their social media handles.

While there's nothing wrong with updating on social media once in a while, doing that too frequently means you're most likely not healthy mentally and emotionally.

If you think otherwise then you're probably one of them slay mamas.

Before quoting me next time, try to understand my comment cos I don't know where you get the idea that I'm averse to ppl celebrating things.

My issue is with posting everything on social media.

undecided
Re: Happy Couple Celebrates 40years Of Being Together (pics) by Lionessza(f): 9:00am On Jul 21, 2017
morounkola:
You could not have said it better!

Thanks hun.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.