Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Pleaae All The Building experts Should Come In. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pleaae All The Building experts Should Come In. (349 Views)

Transcorp Building Intact, The Building Beside It Was The One Affected / What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago / Come In Building Experts And Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pleaae All The Building experts Should Come In. by Sambusiness(m): 7:47am On Jul 20, 2017
Good day my fellow people, please i have a little problem and decided to share it here to get opinions.

I just bought this half plot of land 50/100, and right now i want to drop a three bedroom flat on it.

My question now is how much should i budget for the building? Though the foundation has been mounted.

please your advice is needed.
Re: Pleaae All The Building experts Should Come In. by arthurshelly: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
Where is the location of the land?do you have drawing for the building you plan to build?

(1) (Reply)

1 Acre Of Land For Sale Urgently / Architectural Master Piece Duplexes For Sale At Asokoro Abuja: No.6 Iro Dan M / Bed Bug Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.