Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Buharis Office Set To Be Declared Vacant! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharis Office Set To Be Declared Vacant! (693 Views)

Senate Says Kalu's Seat Won't Be Declared Vacant Yet / Kano PDP Gov’ship Campaign Office Set Ablaze / INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers State (SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buharis Office Set To Be Declared Vacant! by saragujay(m): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2017
BREAKING: Massive Jubilation As Saraki Gets Approval From Above, Set To Declare Buhari's Office Vacant, Any Moment From Now
Senate President, Bukola Saraki, is set to declare President Muhammadu Buhari’s seat vacant, if the ailing President fails to show up, in the next 18 days.

This came to the front burner on Wednesday, as a pro-democracy group has announced plans to commence a daily sit-out at the National Assembly in 18 days, if the Legislature fails to respond to the health conundrum of Buhari, as prescribed by the 1999 Constitution.

In a statement released by its Convener, Deji Adeyanju, and Secretary, Dr. John Danfulani, the group noted that Buhari has now been absent from office, and from Nigeria for 72 days, and if the situation remains unchanged, it would commence the sit-out on the 90th day of his absence.

“The Leadership of the National Assembly must choose between the Nigerian people and the cabal”, Concerned Nigerians declared.

“72 days is too long for a Commander-in-Chief to be away from his country, without any explanation to the people that voted him”, the group said.

“We hereby, demand that the National Assembly invokes Section 144 (4) of the Nigerian Constitution, and direct the setting up of a Medical Panel, in conjunction with the Acting President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, to ascertain whether the President is incapacitated”, the statement continued.

“If the President is found with any infirmity that renders him incapable of discharging his duties, the Senate President and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, shall officially declare him incapable of discharging his duties, and declare his office vacant, as prescribed in (2) of section 143”, the group declared.
Re: Buharis Office Set To Be Declared Vacant! by milliman(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2017
Make I go prepare my CV
Re: Buharis Office Set To Be Declared Vacant! by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2017
Lies get expiring date

Coffins fall on APC

Useless party

1 Like

Re: Buharis Office Set To Be Declared Vacant! by saragujay(m): 8:15am On Jul 20, 2017
milliman:
Make I go prepare my CV
ABi na
Re: Buharis Office Set To Be Declared Vacant! by LUGBE: 8:19am On Jul 20, 2017
A very good relieve at last cheesy

I can't wait to hear the good news
Re: Buharis Office Set To Be Declared Vacant! by Jabioro: 8:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Whatever beginning with a beginning must also have an end to end. Whatever that's troubling you had just have it sanctions of an end to end it in your favor.. Can I hear you shout Amen! ..
Re: Buharis Office Set To Be Declared Vacant! by Mynd44: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2017

(1)

APC To PDP: Buhari’s Ill-health Cannot Make You Oust Us / Aseyin Of Iseyin Land Promised / Latest : Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Real Reason He Is Struggling For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.