Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

"Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" (71626 Views)

"Stepping Into The Weekend Like.." - Temi Otedola Stuns In Shiny Gown / Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" / Lol! Singer Simi Accused Of Dressing Like Temi Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
Danty37:

guy why will you take space like that... Go and modify that post joor
Why d mention!
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by HERSLEY(f): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
paulsibility:
I wish them all the best..

To all the correct guys hustling smart to make life comfortable for their babes...I say God bless our hustle....
Hmmm oya come lemme pamper u
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Holuwadamilarey(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:

If I want to eat Lizard, I'll eat one with eggs inside. You are not one with egg. You are way way down the order

You don't fall into CLASS of girls that should even say shiit about any dude as you're just a basic girl in front of black gate

lol, this is savage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:

If I want to eat Lizard, I'll eat one with eggs inside. You are not one with egg. You are way way down the order

You don't fall into CLASS of girls that should even say shiit about any dude as you're just a basic girl in front of black gate

This is brutality abi fatality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by luminouz(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
sandrahnaub:
Reali! That's nothing grin

I can do more than that ....If there's enough bar cry

No b mouth o angry

Oya I dey hia....prove it!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
dakeskese:
Public Display of Affection oshi!

"If wisdom is measured by the length of our beards, then goats would be philosophers"
lmao
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by iamrealdeji(m): 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
madridguy:
I DON'T NEED A GIRL LIKE TEMI, I PRAY GOD BLESS ME LIKE TEMI PAPA.
thank you my guy. we both think alike. you are in point like Madonna's nose . I want God to bless me more than Temi Papa.

1 Like

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Toks2008(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Foolishness is when an unmarried lady advertises her affair on social media....if the affair folds up,she becomes an object of public ridicule.

1 Like

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Willgates(m): 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:

Ah... Brother man. This one wreak me too lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
yellowbar demons are naturally lazy... always after rich girls or working class ladies that will take care of their bill, Eg
Tunji "Tee Billz" Balogun aka
(the baby sitter), Oladunni Churchill
JCC , bread seller husband , etc.... this demons are career killer they will prostrate to your father, your uncles even to your siblings just to win ur love and trust, once they hit the goldmines, u will see them owambing from one end to another, Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
with your #500 synthetic weave huh?

You don't stand any chance of finding man on nairaland.

Basic girls with attitude disgust me. Yuck!
iffa slap you there
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nikita1:
iffa slap you there
girls don't cuss. This is why you will not find man on nairaland. You're not a wifey material

1 Like

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
girls don't cuss. This is why you will not find man on nairaland. You're not a wifey material
mtchewwwwww
You are late tongue tongue
I'm married

2 Likes

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nikita1:
mtchewwwwww
You are late tongue tongue
I'm married
Yes, you are married Pigs do fly. Don't they?

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by tintedniggz(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:

Bro!
That was a freaking hydrogen bomb

1 Like

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Yes, you are married Pigs do fly. Don't they?

cheesy cheesy
Jackie, I still have you in my prayers to have sense cheesy...hope it will be soon Sha because you don dey old....se until me and Bestie's kid start calling you Uncle grin

1 Like

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
whitebeard:
why do i have a feeling that u guys have encountered each other before, but anyways no one cares, right..! Pls pls continue your savage replies I'm loving it.
they are dating and just doing public fight affection, PFA
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
tintedniggz:

Bro!
That was a freaking hydrogen bomb
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nikita1:
Jackie, I still have you in my prayers to have sense cheesy...hope it will be soon Sha because you don dey old....se until me and Bestie's kid start calling you Uncle grin
Stop disturbing me joor. You can't have me even if you hypnotise me. You can only have Mrcork. He dates anything
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by iamkingzlee(m): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
banme1:
as for me the girls Is a gold mine. I will eat that her money. drop her and move to the next victim
Look at yourself. You are one of the core problems of this country
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Stop disturbing me joor. You can't have me even if you hypnotise me. You can only have Mrcork. He dates anything
*sighs*
I give up on you Jack
Bye
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Mistermamus(m): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
seems she doesn't av dat naija gal mentality
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by banme1(m): 4:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
iamkingzlee:
Look at yourself. You are one of the core problems of this country
guy take it easy. na joke o
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by nwaire: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ok
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by iamwoods(m): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
madridguy:
guy u get brain jor.same prayer for me
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by oluwazino(m): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
You done talk ham finish
madridguy:
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by vickydevoka(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
maklelemakukula:
so mr eazi as a christian can confidently look at that cake, with 23 written on it, nd blow the candle...what a world
funny dude. de only musicians wit real age are 2 face, tekno, wizkid n Amarachi de rest no lie
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Princeboca12(m): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
sandrahnaub:
Reali! That's nothing grin
I can do more than that ....If there's enough bar cry

No b mouth o angry

hahahaha. Sandra u sure? I believe sha.. How is school?
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by whitebeard(m): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nikita1:
they are dating and just doing public fight affection, PFA
lol kids.
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Adejofrenzy(m): 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
cloud9usher:
Yes o!

Turn the table on those girls that are parasitic leeches!

Nigerian guys; say no to broke girlfriends!

Nigerians guys; say no to jobless/unemployed girlfriends!

Nigerians guys; say no to girls wanting a man to give them what did father never could give them in his lifetime!
My bro we have been trying oo. but their nyash & bobi nko
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by demefa(m): 5:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
madridguy:
U too much.
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by RealHaute: 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
StephDamielola:
kiss kiss kiss kiss

A good one though.

Every good Man deserves a Good Woman.

I wish those who rant on Nairaland about How beautiful Girls turn them down will see this. Every Woman has a class where she belongs and a type of man they really want. Trust me, when a Woman finds a man she loves and wants, SHE WILL FOREVER LOVE, RESPECT AND HONOUR HIM.

Not a Low Life Nairaland Puppet, taking trolls on Every Female He sees here and when we don't give a fvck, the bitter BONOBO opens a new thread with the subject. MOST LADIES HERE HAVE GOT SOMEONE IN THEIR LIFE THAT THEY CANT TRADE FOR YOUR ADVANCES. GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL!

Good. Continue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) / 'My Body Was Made For Jeans' - Linda Ikeji Looking Super Gorgeous In Jean Outfit / Red Carpet Photos From The Headies 2015 Award - see what your celebs are wearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.