Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea (45578 Views)

What Do You Think About Fede Valverde Foul On Morata In Super Cup Final (photo) / Alvaro Morata Joins Atletico Madrid (Photos) / Chelsea Agrees To Sign Alvaro Morata (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by harkinlaby77(m): 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
ruggedtimi:
The moment morata says goodbye to his madrid teammates

Morata's deal was the first deal i have seen chelsea's website announce officially before personal terms and medical.
Na fear of the unknown cause am but m really excited bout the signing though
Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by harkinlaby77(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
profmallor:
The element of surprise from a Lukaku is lost, cause he is well know at the EPL, However a Morata would be full of surprises

Lukaku younger.. ... I smell weed
Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by iyke2ken(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
Philinho:

If Morata were to join man u,I know u won't b sounding like this. Let us all enjoy our games when d season will start

you are right, i'd have been happy if he joined man utd instead. The lad is a fantastic player. But I happy happy with Lukaku too sha...He is just as good too ?
Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by Donmichaelz(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Philinho:
oh my God up Chelsea. unlike Lukaku who can't score against big clubs....Morata scored even against Madrid... welcome
Lukaku has scored against, Chelsea, man u, Liverpool, arsenal, totenham.and also man city,, Your foolishness amazes me.. U no dey watch ball

1 Like

Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
bakynes:
Once Arsenal gets Thomas Lemar and keeps Sanchez then this season will be a 4 club horse race two from London(Chelsea and Arsenal) and two from Manchester (City and United)

kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa

you come remove Liverpool and Arsenal?
Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Eyanmukaila:

Morata is btw 58m and 65m
Plus add-ons making 70mil.
Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by orlahtohbadt(m): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
GregJo:

Lukaku is younger, more physically gifted, has been playing longer at the top level, has scored at least 10 league goals in 5 consecutive PL seasons, scored 25 league goals last season, all while never having the benefit of playing for a top team.

At the age of 19/20 he scored 17 league goals playing for West Brom.

This is also ignoring that Lukaku's integrated into English culture, and fluent in multiple languages.

Morata has not had a single exceptional season
7 months younger yea but the way you're saying Lukaku is younger be looking like 4 years difference
Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by Akynzodeighbour(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Adexchelsea19:
Morata= £58m plus add on making £70m while Lukaku was £75m plus Rooney with £15m add on....The agent fee for Raiola is not included o. The amount that finish that Lukaku deal is over £100m
I laugh at chelsea Fans, don't say what you don't know, check your facts, in the Epl chelsea pays more than any other club when it comes to Agent fees, they are probably dragging that with City, everyone knows you guys wanted Lukaku, you didn't get, you were rejected, now you're quoting figures...

1 Like

Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by Akynzodeighbour(m): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
LexMacquin:

Good point, but again my instincts rarely fail me Lol!.

Concerning the political aspect of this whole charade, why on earth will a so-called fantastic home-grownn player be sold, bought back and then sold again in the space of three years if not for financial/political purposes.

PS- I hate to burst your buble, but I strongly doubt if Alvaro can last 3 active seasons at Chelsea or the EPL as a whole.
If you're a chelsea fan, I like your objectivity

1 Like

Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by Akynzodeighbour(m): 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
2kurupt:

Story Story, yet he wasn't on the bench in Juventus. Lukaku will show you guys why Chelsea was benching him you hear
So how many goals did he score in Juventus?
Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by iamademorlar(m): 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
orlahtohbadt:
7 months younger yea but the way you're saying Lukaku is younger be looking like 4 years difference
Seriously the matter tire me
Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by iamademorlar(m): 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Akynzodeighbour:
I laugh at chelsea Fans, don't say what you don't know, check your facts, in the Epl chelsea pays more than any other club when it comes to Agent fees, they are probably dragging that with City, everyone knows you guys wanted Lukaku, you didn't get, you were rejected, now you're quoting figures...
Hmmmm
Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by anaton(m): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
oviejnr:
For chelshit fans grin

You no well o!lol
Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by 2kurupt(m): 7:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
Akynzodeighbour:

So how many goals did he score in Juventus?

Does it matter? Provided he gets the job done when needed.

Last season how many of Lukaku's goals were decisive goals?

1 Like

Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by godson4u79(m): 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
That means it has not started healing

Iloveafrica:
Good morning sir/ma
please, I fractured my wrist and a cast was placed on it since 6 weeks ago.
my concern now is that, I heard a lot of people saying "An arm cast becomes itchy whenever it's healing" but in my own case, for the past 6 weeks that the arm cast has been there, I've never felt any itches on the wrist.

What could be the cause?
Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by Kakamorufu(m): 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
Season will be hot. I just hope wenger isn't trying not to buy anybody again. Cos we still need lots of reinforcement
Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by r2beez(m): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
Adeoba10:
Season yi ma badt gan. I can see them praying for top 4. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

TB Joseph grin grin grin
Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Akynzodeighbour:

If you're a chelsea fan, I like your objectivity

Lol! Boss i'm not, I love to underscore the soccer world leisurely but indepthly.
Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by kelvinhilton(m): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
That one thing the EPL ave over their league ( element of surprise ).. I stand to be corrected, u can't category point out who's going to win the EPL this coming season unlike spain where there are only three football clubs contesting. The coming season will be fierce with the likes of morata,lukaku,lacazade, aguaro and Jesu's leading the attacker of there respective teams.. I think Europe should better prepare cus English teams r coming to dominate...

1 Like

Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by medexico(m): 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
VIPERVENOM:
lol. some Chelsea fans who said morata won't do anything in the PL wen man utd were after him are now bending mouth to "he's the best striker unlike lukaku". Good luck to him sha.

Who is the woman that hanged trump's hand?
Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Insha Allah... amen
AmoryBlacq:
On behalf of all Chelsea fans nairaland chapter, I specially welcome you to our great club!

With you and every other Chelsea fc players, we are going to lift both the English premier league and UEFA champions league come 2017/2018 season!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by dadasupremacy(m): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
Have mine 08163831198
Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by SeyiOmoOba: 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
I know only one Chelsea; Chelsea Dry Gin

Bad belle!
Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by hayorlad: 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Comedy: Hayorlad Laughing Gas (Ep cool - New Creature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaoi0W1LxZg&feature=youtu.be
Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by megafone: 11:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Iloveafrica:
Good morning sir/ma
please, I fractured my wrist and a cast was placed on it since 6 weeks ago.
my concern now is that, I heard a lot of people saying "An arm cast becomes itchy whenever it's healing" but in my own case, for the past 6 weeks that the arm cast has been there, I've never felt any itches on the wrist.

What could be the cause?

Na water dey cause the itches. No water, no itches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by Noblewhiz(m): 2:04am On Jul 21, 2017
Welcome man...
Can't wait for the season to start already..
It's gonna be hot in the premier...
Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by saintkeppy(m): 4:06am On Jul 21, 2017
Lanceslot:
Scary Line-up.
. No English player in the line up? Just asking
Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by saintkeppy(m): 4:28am On Jul 21, 2017
2kurupt:

Please I forgot my dictionary, wats prolific? grin

Scoring in the Champions League is quite prolific to me
. I'm a Man Utd fan but I admire Morata goal scoring brilliance and technics. I can't forget in hurry his lone counter attack that lead to cuadrado's goal against Bayern Munich while playing for Juventus in a UCL match. He's a stricker that has flair. I hope it works out well for Chelsea

2 Likes

Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by davibid: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2017
Adexchelsea19:
Morata= £58m plus add on making £70m while Lukaku was £75m plus Rooney with £15m add on....The agent fee for Raiola is not included o. The amount that finish that Lukaku deal is over £100m

Is that not madness?
Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by mohciz69(m): 8:49am On Jul 21, 2017
UncutSk:
For manure fans

You people are so unpredictable... Its now that you know that Lukaku isn't good enough... Go and sleep boy
Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by 247ibile: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2017
I can not laugh alone ooooo xavi called messi german machine.. grin grin grin click link for details: http://www.247ibile.com.ng/2017/07/messi-is-machine-built-to-play-football.html

Re: Alvaro Morata In London: Striker Reveals Why He's Joining Chelsea by UncutSk(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
mohciz69:

You people are so unpredictable... Its now that you know that Lukaku isn't good enough... Go and sleep boy
a true football fan and Chelsea fan ll not want lukaku #facts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Manchester Is Red' - Pogba Celebrates Man Utd's Derby Win On Instagram / Victor Moses Suffered The Murder Of His Parents At 11 / Okocha Consoling Kanu At AFCON 2000 Finals (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.